Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been thinking about polarity lately and wondering how does one generate polarity? From my point of view i see it simply as making the conscious choice to see the love or rather be the love in the moment, not to react to and buy into that negative thoughts or emotion, to help someone who is in need and to make generally positive changes in ones life , an example of which might be a change in diet, exercising or meditating.

I often wonder if am being of service enough? I have always dreamed about tapping into intelligent infinity which i co-relate to the experience of samadhi in eastern religion  but from what i have read in the Law of One this seems to be a very rare honer for perhaps simply a few saintly entities, for one who reaches this state of consciousness can choose to be harvested before the end of one of the major cycles.

Lately i have made steps towards the positive in my own way, mostly through discipline of the personality. Ra says that the adept makes use of will, desire and polarity.

The great teaching is being the love in the moment and the seeking of the heart of the self is the great work.

What do you think?
I think intelligent infinity is always flowing through us. But by focusing on it for an extended period we can begin to feel it within us flowing. I am working on tapping into it. I feel it pressing on my heart chakra, but my heart chakra feels blocked. I don't feel the overwhelming joy that comes with fully experiencing intelligent infinity.

I also got the same feeling when focusing on Logos's Love.
(04-08-2015, 03:41 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been thinking about polarity lately and wondering how does one generate polarity? From my point of view i see it simply as making the conscious choice to see the love or rather be the love in the moment, not to react to and buy into that negative thoughts or emotion, to help someone who is in need and to make generally positive changes in ones life , an example of which might be a change in diet, exercising or meditating.

Matt, in my lived experience that is exactly right, with exercising and changes in diet being very much secondary, and meditation being very much primary (which surprised me, but has nonetheless proven to be vital).  Meditation is on the same level of importance to polarizing as the practice you describe of finding love in each moment, regardless of what it's directed towards.  To polarize is to crystallize, and meditation both tunes the emerging crystal of our being, and also removes the specks of impurities from it, allowing it to ring ever more loudly with the sound of the Creator's love.
Does meditation require closing your eyes and going deep? Or just focusing on mental process can be meditation?
(04-08-2015, 06:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does meditation require closing your eyes and going deep? Or just focusing on mental process can be meditation?

I read somewhere that you don't necessarily have to close your eyes to meditate. I find that a good alternative to meditation is the contemplation of spiritual subjects. For example, this past day I've just been mulling over the, I guess you could say, concept of 3rd density in my head. I feel that 3rd density is important for us to consider because, duh! we're in it. I find it hard to meditate. I don't really have the time. I find that I have much more time to simply contemplate certain subject matters.
I think the best way to polarize is to find what we love and strive for it with a vengeance. Then when/if we discover that we no longer love it we abandon it and follow whatever new thing our heart desires. Be it comfort, or pain, or love, or hate.

The best way to discover you do/do-not love/desire something is to experience it.
Well it's all about absorbing/radiating. You exist as yourself for yourself or you exist as yourself for other-selves. It's equivalent because you are yourself and also other-selves. Actually even being STO is STS in itself as it is the fufilling of a self desire nevertheless.

I_Am_The_One

I would agree minyatur and would say there seem to be many paths but only one place.

DarkOne

Polarity is generated by moving the parts of the One self relative to eachother. It is only through the manipulation of love that one can polarize by turning the parts of the self in to opposites to be separate. Only when things are separate can there be change.

I_Am_The_One

Hey Darkone How has your day been? sup gemini! havent seen you post today whats up?
Just been more focused internally of feeling light/love, intelligent energy, Logos Love, or whatever you call it.

I_Am_The_One

Heck yea. Like in meditation for most of the day?
I couldn't do much else. I got sick and threw up a few times. Had to step away from work. I work from home.

I_Am_The_One

Im sorry to hear, you are not feeling well. What kind of work do you?
Computer Programming. Mostly reports.
(04-10-2015, 06:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't do much else. I got sick and threw up a few times. Had to step away from work. I work from home.

Why were you sick? You can PM for sake of not derailing the thread (and perhaps include I_Am_The_One). If you're feeling too sick, I understand.

I_Am_The_One

I am very sorry for that.
(04-08-2015, 03:41 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been thinking about polarity lately and wondering how does one generate polarity? From my point of view i see it simply as making the conscious choice to see the love or rather be the love in the moment, not to react to and buy into that negative thoughts or emotion, to help someone who is in need and to make generally positive changes in ones life , an example of which might be a change in diet, exercising or meditating.

I often wonder if am being of service enough? I have always dreamed about tapping into intelligent infinity which i co-relate to the experience of samadhi in eastern religion  but from what i have read in the Law of One this seems to be a very rare honer for perhaps simply a few saintly entities, for one who reaches this state of consciousness can choose to be harvested before the end of one of the major cycles.

Lately i have made steps towards the positive in my own way, mostly through discipline of the personality. Ra says that the adept makes use of will, desire and polarity.

The great teaching is being the love in the moment and the seeking of the heart of the self is the great work.

What do you think?

"The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment"

That is the master key in my opinion, Matt1.  

I find it far more organic to think of building polarity, and tapping into intelligent infinity, as the process of becoming more and more one with the universe.  Since we are already one with the universe, this is a process of *discernment*.  The discernment I speak to, is the ever increasing ability to discern TRUTH from FALSITY.  This is true spiritual power.  And both polarities are pursuing it.

Both the STO and the STS being are building power by seeking the One.  The STO being, by surrender, acceptance, and service are attempting to become one by letting go of their selfish, personal distortions, by blending with others in complementary distortion balancing/empowering fashion.  In effect, they are letting go of the ego, distortion by distortion.  Since the ego, or self, is the line, or demarcation, between inner and outer (that is to say, if you had no self, you could not say "this is inside me" or "this is outside of me"), it stands to reason that it is directly in the way of the process of actually unifying the inner world with the outer world.  That which is inside the self, with that which is outside the self.

Now, were this bubble of ego to *POP* however, there would be no line in the sand between the consciousness that was inside the bubble, and the consciousness outside the bubble.  In layman's terms, your consciousness would become coextensive with everything in the universe.  You would rejoin intelligent infinity.  You would no longer be identified with any particular distortion.  It would no longer be "your consciousness" it would just be dwelling in the All, or the creators consciousness.

The STS being, on the other side of the coin, is exalting the ego.  They are attempting to usurp the throne of the impersonal, kill the creator in a metaphorical manner of speaking, and rule the universe in prototypical dominating STS fashion, as a god.  To empower the ego, they have to validate it by controlling ever expanding and increasing portions of the universe.  This includes people, places, and things.  They claim them, dominate them, and otherwise *CONTROL* them.  Make them part of their ego, or self.  This is how they become one, by absorbing all into their ego.  Since the ego is predicated on distortion, or Falsity, they use the spiritual power of polarity, to discern truth/falsehood to empower this gateway to infinite falsity to the utmost extent, just as the STO being is empowering the spiritual gateway to infinite truth to its utmost extent.

So if you seek the one, ponder the relationship between the self and the creator.  And in that consistent meditation, which will hone your consciousness, the mechanics to faster spiritual evolution will become very clear.  I hope this small parcel of wisdom aids you in your journey!
(04-10-2015, 11:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you think?

"The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment"

That is the master key in my opinion, Matt1.  

I find it far more organic to think of building polarity, and tapping into intelligent infinity, as the process of becoming more and more one with the universe.  Since we are already one with the universe, this is a process of *discernment*.  The discernment I speak to, is the ever increasing ability to discern TRUTH from FALSITY.  This is true spiritual power.  And both polarities are pursuing it.

Both the STO and the STS being are building power by seeking the One.  The STO being, by surrender, acceptance, and service are attempting to become one by letting go of their selfish, personal distortions, by blending with others in complementary distortion balancing/empowering fashion.  In effect, they are letting go of the ego, distortion by distortion.  Since the ego, or self, is the line, or demarcation, between inner and outer (that is to say, if you had no self, you could not say "this is inside me" or "this is outside of me"), it stands to reason that it is directly in the way of the process of actually unifying the inner world with the outer world.  That which is inside the self, with that which is outside the self.

Now, were this bubble of ego to *POP* however, there would be no line in the sand between the consciousness that was inside the bubble, and the consciousness outside the bubble.  In layman's terms, your consciousness would become coextensive with everything in the universe.  You would rejoin intelligent infinity.  You would no longer be identified with any particular distortion.  It would no longer be "your consciousness" it would just be dwelling in the All, or the creators consciousness.

The STS being, on the other side of the coin, is exalting the ego.  They are attempting to usurp the throne of the impersonal, kill the creator in a metaphorical manner of speaking, and rule the universe in prototypical dominating STS fashion, as a god.  To empower the ego, they have to validate it by controlling ever expanding and increasing portions of the universe.  This includes people, places, and things.  They claim them, dominate them, and otherwise *CONTROL* them.  Make them part of their ego, or self.  This is how they become one, by absorbing all into their ego.  Since the ego is predicated on distortion, or Falsity, they use the spiritual power of polarity, to discern truth/falsehood to empower this gateway to infinite falsity to the utmost extent, just as the STO being is empowering the spiritual gateway to infinite truth to its utmost extent.

So if you seek the one, ponder the relationship between the self and the creator.  And in that consistent meditation, which will hone your consciousness, the mechanics to faster spiritual evolution will become very clear.  I hope this small parcel of wisdom aids you in your journey!

I actually already saw this post before I posted my thread (and I just reread it right now). My question is, doesn't the perception of intelligent infinity presuppose the perception of a Creator greater than oneself? After all, the STS entity would have to at least admit that they are not infinite. And it seems that intelligent infinity would not lie to the STS entity and tell them that they truly are infinite (the Creator as intelligent infinity would not lie to the STS entity, that is).
The STS entity recognizes themself *as* the creator.

They know full well the nature of reality, that all is one massive beingness/consciousness. They know the creator allows the free will to explore separation. And this is what they choose to do. They are just of the sincere opinion, that green ray energy (love), is folly. And explore the other rays without recourse to green.

They just enjoy a different picnic than the positive entity.
(04-11-2015, 01:22 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The STS entity recognizes themself *as* the creator.

They know full well the nature of reality, that all is one massive beingness/consciousness.  They know the creator allows the free will to explore separation.  And this is what they choose to do.  They are just of the sincere opinion, that green ray energy (love), is folly.  And explore the other rays without recourse to green.

Was what I said on my thread correct? I just want to say that I understand very much what you're saying.
(04-11-2015, 01:22 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The STS entity recognizes themself *as* the creator.

They know full well the nature of reality, that all is one massive beingness/consciousness.  They know the creator allows the free will to explore separation.  And this is what they choose to do.  They are just of the sincere opinion, that green ray energy (love), is folly.  And explore the other rays without recourse to green.

4D STS is still the density of love, it cannot exclude the green ray, though I'd agree about what you said only concerning 3D. 

At a certain point a negative entity has no problem wearing the mask of the devil in order to bring catalysts to other-selves and further polarize. It is a required role by other-selves and as such is a service to others just as much as it is service to self. The service to self is to further polarize and the service to others is to provide catalysts. STO entities also do further polarize themselves as a service to themselves just as they do provide catalysts for others as a services to others. The difference is the polarity the entities wishes to further experience just as the polarity of the catalysts it provides.

The illusion of polarity is that we are all the very same thing and we all do have the same selfish mentality to explore our desires. The only difference lies in that each entity is exploring different sets of desires as the One. None is more good willed no matter how self righteous they are.
Quote:Minyatur:
At a certain point a negative entity has no problem wearing the mask of the devil in order to bring catalysts to other-selves and further polarize. It is a required role by other-selves and as such is a service to others just as much as it is service to self.

I just want to understand further...  Is this interraction between STS-negative acting as catalytst to others done in a conscious purposeful way in order to advance their own agenda?  I call it manipulation.

The illusion of polarity is that we are all the very same thing and we all do have the same selfish mentality to explore our desires. The only difference lies in that each entity is exploring different sets of desires as the One. None is more good willed no matter how self righteous they are.

Are you saying that STO's are inherently «self-righteous»?   This statement feels to me like your personal interpretation/perception.
I would not label myself «self-righteous».   
(04-11-2015, 05:41 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you saying that STO's are inherently «self-righteous»?   This statement feels to me like your personal interpretation/perception.

I think that his point was what Ra said. That in serving others you are also serving yourself, because all are One.
I think mostly of healing myself rather than healing others. Because I've spent much time in the past trying to heal others.
At a certain point a negative entity has no problem wearing the mask of the devil in order to bring catalysts to other-selves and further polarize. It is a required role by other-selves and as such is a service to others just as much as it is service to self.

I just want to understand further...  Is this interraction between STS-negative acting as catalytst to others done in a conscious purposeful way in order to advance their own agenda?  I call it manipulation.

Well that depends, you could say nothing is really done consciously under 7D as one never truly perceive his role fully as even mistakes are part of such role. I'd say it varies greatly depending on the density, higher density negative entities would not care much about this sphere and it's ways if it wasn't that they need to further polarize negatively but that's part of the perfect clockwork Creation is. They offer services that are called for else they would have no power on this sphere just like STO entities need to answer calls to interact. If you view it as manipulation then there is a call by many to be manipulated.

Quote:Enyiah

I would not say inherently but as long as one rejects the STS path, I'd call it self-righteousness. As it is entities rejecting what is unlike their righteousness despite the fact that they also are the other-selves of whom they reject the ways. There is nothing done in Creation you wouldn't do as you are already doing it all.

I_Am_The_One

(04-11-2015, 07:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Well that depends, you could say nothing is really done consciously under 7D as one never truly perceive his role fully as even mistakes are part of such role. I'd say it varies greatly depending on the density, higher density negative entities would not care much about this sphere and it's ways if it wasn't that they need to further polarize negatively but that's part of the perfect clockwork Creation is. They offer services that are called for else they would have no power on this sphere just like STO entities need to answer calls to interact. If you view it as manipulation then there is a call by many to be manipulated.

I would not say inherently but as long as one rejects the STS path, I'd call it self-righteousness. As it is entities rejecting what is unlike their righteousness despite the fact that they also are the other-selves of whom they reject the ways. There is nothing done in Creation you wouldn't do as you are already doing it all.

Minyutar puts the hammer head to nail here.

I_Am_The_One

(04-11-2015, 07:57 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 07:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Minyutar puts the nail in the coffin here.
(04-11-2015, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think mostly of healing myself rather than healing others. Because I've spent much time in the past trying to heal others.

what are the things that you need to heal?

who have you tried to heal in the past?
(04-11-2015, 08:30 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think mostly of healing myself rather than healing others. Because I've spent much time in the past trying to heal others.

what are the things that you need to heal?

who have you tried to heal in the past?

I need to heal my heart first and foremost. I feel I don't have enough love for others or myself.
Then my throat chakra feels blocked and could use some healing.

I've sent healing to my mother, as well as places on Earth where it is needed.

But I feel that it is good to focus on myself because of how lacking my vibration is with oneness.
Pages: 1 2 3