Bring4th

Full Version: Real World Action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is a wonderful online community.  It is also a haven and a retreat from the harsh rigors of life.  It enables one to get a greater perspective on the kinds of things that may be happening in our lives.

And yet, it is still only a digital space.  We have a physical body, and we are required to take physical action.

I think what has been going on in various threads is that some individuals are trying to convey this message of - action is required.  Action is necessary.  It's not just a mental game going on in our heads.  

As positive entities, we can associate here, and come to terms with catalyst.  But life is in the living and the practice.  It's not a theoretical understanding that demonstrates a balanced entity - it's in their real, physical life where this is experienced.

There is also the sense that as 'Wanderers' (or those that identify as such) there may be a strong sense of isolation, and not being able to encounter those of like mind in the physical world.  That we can't associate or connect.  And yet, the opportunities for service are always available, sometimes in very simple ways.

If one is here to serve as a positive entity, then association is required.  For eg:

"To attempt to reproduce an initiatory experience is to move, shall we say, backwards.

However, the practice of this form of service to others is appropriate in your case working with your associates.

It is not well for positively polarized entities to work singly. The reasons for this are obvious."

and utilising one's gifts (as a form of unique service):

"We may note that the great forte of the scribe is summed in the inadequate sound vibration complex, power.

The flow of power, just as the flow of love or wisdom, is enabled not by the chary conserver of its use but by the constant user. The physical manifestation of power being either constructive or destructive strenuous activity, the power-filled entity must needs exercise that manifestation. This entity experiences a distortion in the direction of an excess of stored energy.

It is well to know the self and to guard and use those attributes which the self has provided for its learning and its service."

- -

ps, that first bolded quote was in reference to ritual, but the sentiment can easily be extended to other areas of life and co-operation.
(04-08-2015, 05:45 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]"We may note that the great forte of the scribe is summed in the inadequate sound vibration complex, power.

The flow of power, just as the flow of love or wisdom, is enabled not by the chary conserver of its use but by the constant user. The physical manifestation of power being either constructive or destructive strenuous activity, the power-filled entity must needs exercise that manifestation. This entity experiences a distortion in the direction of an excess of stored energy.

It is well to know the self and to guard and use those attributes which the self has provided for its learning and its service."

What's your take on this quote Plenum? What does power mean exactly, and how does one use it? I see the bit about "constructive or destructive activity," would that mean that the power Ra is referring to is simply the ability to apply ones energy towards such activities (in power's physical manifestation at least)? 

Come to think of it, a lot of Jim's blog posts were about the work he was doing around the house. I suppose that sort of thing is a real world application of one's abilities and providing that sort of service for people would lead to positive polarization. Is it as simple as that?
I believe I am taking real world action by sending love out into the Earth.
(04-08-2015, 06:49 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]What's your take on this quote Plenum? What does power mean exactly, and how does one use it? I see the bit about "constructive or destructive activity," would that mean that the power Ra is referring to is simply the ability to apply ones energy towards such activities (in power's physical manifestation at least)? 

to answer that more fully, I'll probably have to reference some other material.

in other places, Ra said that one of the reasons why this group could contact them was that the three as a collective represented certain qualities of the Higher Self to an archetypal level.  That is, Love (Carla), Wisdom (Don), and Power (Jim).  The Higher Self is a 6th density manifestation, as is Ra.  And so being able to harmonize those qualities to such a high degree meant that the blending of vibrations would be much easier.

in Jim's case, I believe that this is an ability to work with intelligent energy or the indigo ray with ease.  Intelligent energy does have to do with physical manifestation, as you mentioned.  This physical manifestation is not producing objects out of thin air; it's about being the physical alchemist, and getting in there with your hands, and changing stuff.  I believe that Jim lived on the land by himself for some time, and was pretty much self sufficient.  He was also a handy worker with wood.

I think that type of 'power' is about directly engaging with the physical, and being able to shape it intuitively, along certain harmonized lines.  It's a form of 'intelligence' that knows how physical/metaphysical things work. Not in the theory way that a physicist does with equations, but in a way that is deeper and more connected to the currents of intelligent energy.  They just 'know' how to do it.  But it does mean getting your hands dirty, and getting involved.  But the shaping would most likely be effortless to them.

- -

(04-08-2015, 06:49 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Come to think of it, a lot of Jim's blog posts were about the work he was doing around the house. I suppose that sort of thing is a real world application of one's abilities and providing that sort of service for people would lead to positive polarization.

Is it as simple as that?

I think we all have special skills and talents; and it's almost incumbent on us to find out what those are so that we can offer something to the Creation that is our unique voice.  There are writers which inspire millions with their stories (sci-fi for eg), there are musicians which make the songs which people find comfort in.

We all have abilities according to Ra, and those can be used for service to do/show other-selves something they can't do themselves with a lack of that ability.  So that's positive service right there.  Supplying someone else's lack with that ability or skill you happen to have uniquely.
This is an important consideration. Real world action is using love force from within for oneself and others. It begins by filling the self with love, and actualizing in self-worth through faith and experience. Both are important, almost considerable as two sides of a coin.

It takes time for many to find their path path in life. To find the path, one has to search for their inclanations. This can be on paper or in action. But to begin the search is the first step towards such action. The individual gains momentum and power according to their faith in themselves and what their mission is, every Wanderer with their own unique self created purpose.
(04-08-2015, 05:45 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is a wonderful online community.  It is also a haven and a retreat from the harsh rigors of life.  It enables one to get a greater perspective on the kinds of things that may be happening in our lives.

And yet, it is still only a digital space.  We have a physical body, and we are required to take physical action.

I think what has been going on in various threads is that some individuals are trying to convey this message of - action is required.  Action is necessary.  It's not just a mental game going on in our heads.  

As positive entities, we can associate here, and come to terms with catalyst.  But life is in the living and the practice.  It's not a theoretical understanding that demonstrates a balanced entity - it's in their real, physical life where this is experienced.

I think the only reason that someone would incarnate here, in a physical world such as this, is to participate in physical action.  We live in an action environment.  That is the nature of our reality.

From a "create your own reality" perspective, the way I see thoughts and actions connecting is that the physical world, while still ultimately composed of thought, is a kinetic manifestation.  A tangible manifestation if you will.  A world following the logic of the physical beliefs attributed to its reality gestalt.  

A range or gradational continuum of thought connects the intangible (the realm of inner consciousness projection) to the realm of tangible (outer consciousness projection).  Mind and matter.

Action is an inevitable consequence of thought because thoughts gather momentum.  Thoughts become things.  They evolve into real world actions in the physical world.  As a bulky analogy I often use: your beginning thoughts are like water vapor. They are whimsical and soft lacking in definite form -- a mass of swirling possibilities/probabilities.  As they gain momentum by repeated attention, repeated thoughts, or we might even call it "density", they become a more definite manifestation: liquid.  It is like the "thought-form" level of manifestation.  The in-between state.  Its got some form or substance to it, but it is still extremely fluid and can change easily.  The physical world is analogous to where that liquid freezes into definite tangibly realized form.  Or, in the context of the discussion, becomes physical action.

Now, in reality, the three stages I presented: thought, thoughtform, and form, are not all that there is.  There is broad spectrum or continuum between one to the other.  It is a gradual process.

Any thought that is sufficiently focused upon, for a sufficient amount of time, will cause a manifested rendezvous in the physical world, which will involve the cooperative components that make up that focused thought becoming realized as a experience in the physical world.  The attention to the state of being to be realized constitutes a summoning of the energy of change.  Otherwise known as "intelligent energy".  Eventually, the energy of change becomes overpoweringly powerful, and you are compelled to physical action.  We interpret this energizing to action as extreme motivation, or even "inspiration".  You *want* to do it (in the case of positive momentum).  That is a situation where the energy of change has been purely, repeatedly, and noncontradictedly, focused to the point where people, things, places, coincidences were compelled to come together in a powerful rendezvous coordinated by the intelligent infinity in all things.  

I think this was the alchemy you were referring to, and if it was, we are in complete agreement.  In fact, I often call it "emotional alchemy" since emotions are so vitally important to doing this successfully, and repeatedly.

I think that we all come into this life with passions, desires, goals, and lessons.  It is entirely natural, and programmed before hand.  We come to awareness of these passions over the course of our lives, through yet more programmed events (and some that are not).  As Ra taught us, orientation develops due to analysis of desire.  Discerning those desires -- finding out what we really want out of life, is a huge part of the process.  Know thyself.  That is the mantra of the universe.  Once desire has been culled out of the ethers, due to catalytic contrasting experiences, the real work begins.  We must then focus our desires into being.  We must focus the energy of change.  

Desire is important because it directs attention.  And *that* is how the momentum to manifestation is achieved.  Through consistent focused thought/imagery/imagination.  This is *how* you crystallize the thoughts into real world events and activities.  And this is where the service to others comes in, if you are STO.  When your passion becomes focused and refined in the fire of the heart of self, it will naturally, and effectively, by virtue of the strength and purity of focused momentum, summon all the necessary cooperative components to support you in your desire or intention.  You will have powerful impulses to do things, go places, talk to certain people, and they likewise -- all of this will become queued up, and intelligently coordinated by divine timing, provided that you don't sabotage your efforts with doubt and fear, which is just attention opposite of your desire, which just slows everything WAY down.  Otherwise known as resistance.

The universe is always assisting us, but we have to get clear about what we want out of life.  If you wobble onto the path, and continually wobble back off, you could, conceivably, never realize your goals because you keep undoing whatever progress you've made.
Once you get the hang of living for your passionate impulses with clarity, focus, discipline, and consistency, it is amazing how engaged and joyful you will be on a day to day basis with this world and with the necessity for taking physical action on things.
(04-09-2015, 08:07 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Once you get the hang of living for your passionate impulses with clarity, focus, discipline, and consistency, it is amazing how engaged and joyful you will be on a day to day basis with this world and with the necessity for taking physical action on things.

Good point, Turtle.

It's like the cure for depression.  People can turn " Prozac Nation" into  Engaged and Joyful Nation
i'm isolated. it's in my head that group power is cheating.
I believe that we need to interact with others. Most people do this everyday with family, friends and work colleagues. Most cities have groups practicing meditation or ritual work, which is then normally also practiced alone as well as in a group setting. I see no problem with this. I don't think we need to take things to seriously but to still keep a balance of good working.
(04-09-2015, 08:45 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i'm isolated. it's in my head that group power is cheating.

Having fun with that approach?
(04-09-2015, 09:32 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 08:45 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i'm isolated. it's in my head that group power is cheating.

Having fun with that approach?

odd question. y would i?
I feel like there's a somewhat...  defeatist... thread running through some of these replies.  Just because it's common for Wanderers to be outcasts or loners of some sort does not mean it's inevitable\fated\demanded.  Something as simple as taking up a hobby can be a way of meeting new people and having more contact with the outside world.

Because I think what Ra was saying with that quote about power more or less boils down to "once you've begun working with these energies, they'll keep working whether you intend them to or not."  A person can't simply bottle them up, or store up energies like a battery.  They leak out.  They become manifest.  (We are leaky vessels, you might say. Wink)

So it's good, I believe, to simply have a focus -or multiple focii- for your energies, even if that focus isn't DIRECTLY related to LOO/Harvest/whatev.  If you take up knitting, as a random example, you'll be focusing those energies through your knitting and likely creating highly-energized sweaters.  Or playing some form of organized sport - your energies would likely give you a bit of an advantage PLUS a positively-energized player is also going to be a good sport and help encourage healthy, friendly competition.

I tend to suspect the more spiritual martial arts do much the same thing as well, although I've never studied them in depth.

Whereas without these outlets, well, the old saying about idle hands being the devil's plaything comes to mind.  It becomes far easier for the energy leaking out to take negative forms.  A metaphor of curdling always comes to my mind, although I can't really fit that into Ra's musical\tarot metaphors.  But if the energy is just left bottled up, it seems to tend towards "going sour."

(Maybe it's just an effect of entropy on this plane?)

Either way, I tend to think that enjoying and embracing life on Earth means enjoying and embracing other humans on Earth as well.  Finding positive outlets for excess energy that involve other people would almost certainly be a very positive way of working with them "in the world," as it were.
i think when u live ur whole life vastly different & always judged as different & not good enough u just lose faith. i wish i had friends, that i was good enough & that people around me actually got me. i wish it was all easier but life taught me otherwise.

it's not so for all wanderers. some gather & succeed.
I am a loner too. I tried a spiritual meditation group once, but it seemed like the owner of it eventually shunned me and stopped answering my calls or would not return my emails.

I tried church for 10 years but when I left, nobody called me to see how I was doing.
(04-09-2015, 10:37 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i think when u live ur whole life vastly different & always judged as different & not good enough u just lose faith. i wish i had friends, that i was good enough & that people around me actually got me. i wish it was all easier but life taught me otherwise.

If you are alive, you can change all that.
(04-09-2015, 12:27 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 10:37 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i think when u live ur whole life vastly different & always judged as different & not good enough u just lose faith. i wish i had friends, that i was good enough & that people around me actually got me. i wish it was all easier but life taught me otherwise.

don't tell me some abstract "truth" if u won't be there to hold my hand. u r not aware of my perspective or knowledge.
(04-09-2015, 10:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am a loner too. I tried a spiritual meditation group once, but it seemed like the owner of it eventually shunned me and stopped answering my calls or would not return my emails.

I tried church for 10 years but when I left, nobody called me to see how I was doing.

ur too unfiltered. regular people filter everything to fit in. u don't. honesty has its price. i love how unfiltered u r, like an animal. i'm always at home around animals & honest, unfiltered people.
I identify with anthros because they are 1/2 animal, and have a different perspective.
exactly. that's going to cost u friends but it's also precious.
(04-09-2015, 01:44 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]exactly. that's going to cost u friends but it's also precious.

I love humans too, but it's easy to desire what you can't have.
u desire anthros.
(04-09-2015, 02:13 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]u desire anthros.

Yeah, they really get my heart chakra going.
that's all that matters.
(04-09-2015, 01:26 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]

don't tell me some abstract "truth" if u won't be there to hold my hand. u r not aware of my perspective or knowledge.

There's something called the Law of Confusion. No one can know your destiny, you will simply get different perspectives from others. But in the end you are your own judge and master.
(04-09-2015, 01:26 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you believe that you are able to change your life? There is a difference between being unable and being complacent. Also, even if there is no perceivable way to take action, there is always a way to create one.
everyone is able. but sometimes things don't happen in ables. walk in my shoes & then tell me how able i am.

i'm just not likeable. i can't force people to like me. i can't pretend either. i don't have the knowledge required.
I like you Bluebell.
(04-08-2015, 06:49 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2015, 05:45 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]"We may note that the great forte of the scribe is summed in the inadequate sound vibration complex, power.

What's your take on this quote Plenum? What does power mean exactly, and how does one use it? I see the bit about "constructive or destructive activity," would that mean that the power Ra is referring to is simply the ability to apply ones energy towards such activities (in power's physical manifestation at least)? 

Come to think of it, a lot of Jim's blog posts were about the work he was doing around the house. I suppose that sort of thing is a real world application of one's abilities and providing that sort of service for people would lead to positive polarization. Is it as simple as that?

If I could add to that Spaced, even though the query is not aimed at me. Jim has excess stored physical energy and building his own log cabin points to this. Desiring to live 'off grid' in his early life and doing it off his own back would require a lot of energy. So I see the word power to equate with 'energy', physical energy. Furthermore he was a 'battery' during the sessions, and further into the sessions his sexual energy transfer lengthened the time that Carla was able to remain in trance as she was loosing a lot of weight and needed that physical energy that Jim had in abundance. One may even posit that due to their sexual union, or high sexual magic practised throughout their marriage, lengthened Carla's lifespan? Perhaps Jim's service to Carla is widely unrecognised because the high sexual magic is widely not experienced?

I do think it is as simple as that Spaced, as far as my understanding goes at least.
(04-09-2015, 03:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like you Bluebell.

thanks  Smile i like ya back
Pages: 1 2