Bring4th

Full Version: 6th D Wanderers without Social Memory Complexes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings sisters and brothers,

I was considering the origins of my Souls when it occurred to me that one or both of my Souls could come from a 6th density origin without a 6th Density STO Social-Memory-Complex...

Ra teaches us that even STS entities eventually switch to STO in 6th Density...

which led me to consider that perhaps some previously STS 6th Density M/B/S complexes with either an STS S/M/C or totally without a 6th Density S/M/C have or are led to wandering to 3rd Density after themselves switching to STO and subsequently choosing to Wander to 3rd Density Earth.

Even though I respect and am grateful to Ra and the rest of The Confederation, I don't really feel that I/ we come from a Confederation S/M/C and considering the aforementioned possibility of origin, I am left wondering about this possible nature of my own wandering. 

L & L

Jim    
Maybe you can join a SMC when you get back to 6D if that's your desire.
I've thought about that and I think I'd skip a cycle to sightsee the Universe as my last service to self before joining a STO S/M/C if it is doable or if I still would wish it outside the veil. Eternity is infinite so there isn't really a rush anyway.
It is whatever I believe it to be. It is my dream after all.
I remember the rise and I remember the fall.
I came from 6D Ra SMC but have to activate 1-7D throughout the process of awakening.
Each their own timing and each their own way.

I am the awoken brahma in my own imagination a lone self looking in a grand mirror of my own making.
From the one sun we come and we go
We sing into the infinite flow
We are but single aspects of the one whole
Forgetting our self so we don't feel alone
(04-09-2015, 02:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've thought about that and I think I'd skip a cycle to sightsee the Universe as my last service to self before joining a STO S/M/C if it is doable or if I still would wish it outside the veil. Eternity is infinite so there isn't really a rush anyway.

OTOH, if you're already part of a 6D complex, then once returning to it, you'd have access to all the memories of all the entities in the SMC. I suspect that "you" (such as the term would still be relevant) could probably explore the cosmos without ever leaving home, so to speak, via the shared memories of your fellow Complex members.
(04-10-2015, 03:44 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 02:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've thought about that and I think I'd skip a cycle to sightsee the Universe as my last service to self before joining a STO S/M/C if it is doable or if I still would wish it outside the veil. Eternity is infinite so there isn't really a rush anyway.

OTOH, if you're already part of a 6D complex, then once returning to it, you'd have access to all the memories of all the entities in the Social Memory Complex.  I suspect that "you" (such as the term would still be relevant) could probably explore the cosmos without ever leaving home, so to speak, via the shared memories of your fellow Complex members.
Yea that is exactly correct. Once the kundalini flows up and down and the eye is opened we never need to go "elsewhere" to find what we are looking for. We can see the infinite regress in everything. 
I Am the unconscious mind calling myself to awaken in the dream and take responsibility for all I see and do. 

I_Am_The_One

(04-09-2015, 11:41 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings sisters and brothers,

I was considering the origins of my Souls when it occurred to me that one or both of my Souls could come from a 6th density origin without a 6th Density STO Social-Memory-Complex...

which led me to consider that perhaps some previously STS 6th Density M/B/S complexes with either an STS S/M/C or totally without a 6th Density S/M/C have or are led to wandering to 3rd Density after themselves switching to STO and subsequently choosing to Wander to 3rd Density Earth.

Even though I respect and am grateful to Ra and the rest of The Confederation, I don't really feel that I/ we come from a Confederation S/M/C and considering the aforementioned possibility of origin, I am left wondering about this possible nature of my own wandering. 

L & L

Jim    
I am respectful to Ra as well. Though you must see The Ra communication for what it is. Ra stated many times it is fallible. This is its distortion towards the creator. I myself know Ra had to basically go along the lines confusion. see there is a huge difference between confusion and free will. especially in terms of perception. Everyone loves free will, because it has the ring to. I can do what I want to do. As in confusion is beyond speaking coherence of your reality to another. OR more broadly put CREATOR to M/B/S. Another key differential you must consider is this. The creator is all things. Even these two paths are just like key mechanisms such as heat,cold, and gravity. Is a function in your 3d mind. The creator is beyond a polarity. Polarity embodies key thoughts the creator had upon creating creation. Thats what you should turn your conscience to. Not what beings say of what a polarity is, rather what is polarity in relationship, to who you are and what you perceive your self as. Right not for one example, polarity consists of energies. These energies express there selfs in such a way. That We have labeled them male and female. In your body testosterone is a chemical that is "under the influence" of this masculine energy. Estrogen being female. So to me an sts 6th density does not go sto and sto does not go sts. They go beyond and become apart of the greater whole which is.
(04-10-2015, 02:06 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I am respectful to Ra as well. Though you must see The Ra communication for what it is.

With honest respect towards you I_Am_The_One, The Ra material is beyond defining. It points the way by offering many clues. I felt obliged to respond to your post because of your terminology, "though you must see".

What "must" I see? You, in essence are unique, yet you speak in familiar terms. Where are you on your journey and why do preachers prefer to preach, rather than listen?

I_Am_The_One

LOL semantics. Purely my point of view, I was stating. Seems to me, you preach now yourself. I am you, and you me. Excuse me for the must and how you interpreted it.

I_Am_The_One

I was also not aware of Ra being the absolute. again excuse me.

I_Am_The_One

Plus if you would not only focus on the biased portion, in which it seems to me. You think Ra the Creator and not the creator as the creator. You would clearly see I have much respect for Ra, as Ra helped awaken me. Ra's words are beautiful and mean a great deal to me. I do not believe in either path of light or dark. As I have walked one and found Neutrality the true balance. The light and the dark are both the creator. I dont bias myself to one. I am no preacher. I come to this blog to write my opinion and or point of view, and communicate with other entities. I dont believe I know everything. Or even a fraction of the infinity of the creator. Now Good Day Sir.
Thoth > Ra *grabs popcorn*
Well, I think the important point here is that Ra did NOT want us taking his words as gospel, so to speak, and he counseled against it repeatedly. Part of Free Will is making up ones own mind about these things. Ra's teachings are more like signposts. They point us *towards* truth, but they are not truth in and of themselves. And likewise, it's possible - even desirable - that people here on Earth find their own explanations and metaphors for life, beyond the ones that Ra provided.
(04-09-2015, 11:41 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings sisters and brothers,

L & L

Jim    

Seventh density beings use a network of densities when incarnating anywhere. Usually they will be working with a smc that has graduated past mid sixth. They intermesh and work with different smcs depending on the nature of the incarnation. There are three or four seventh density entities working with Ra, and incarnate on the planet. There are around twelvish total here at this time.

They are the main contenders for opening the eigth level, and going to the next octave, and a prime reason for coming here. However such instances have miraculous effects on the planetary totality.

I would also completely agree with, that becoming aware of fourth density is like dieng.