Bring4th

Full Version: I feel consciousness getting lighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been feeling this for the last week or so, but I've been basically feeling my consciousness getting lighter. I don't know what it is. I've been eating a lot less meat lately. Just to be brief, my mom and I have been trying to finish the meat we have in the freezer because we're trying to go vegan, as much as we can. The point is that we do eat chicken from time to time (although today we went full vegan), so I don't see why I'm already experiencing my consciousness as different. Perhaps it's the intent to go vegan, I don't know. But I have been seeing the odd thread pop up about people saying that they're experiencing some kind of "shift." So I wonder if it really is a planetary lightening of consciousness going on.

I felt it more acutely, today. I've been feeling a few mystical experiences. I had a negative thought that seemed to really intensify in a weird way, and lasted more than an hour. So I've been feeling these weird effects in consciousness that I don't always feel. I do feel them from time to time, but not all at once like today.

Categorize this under, stream of consciousness, planetary, etcetera.
Well unlike you in the last few days I've felt drained from energy. My body feels heavy and inert when I close my eyes as if it was becoming rock. I'm probably ungrounded though.
(04-10-2015, 12:18 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Well unlike you in the last few days I've felt drained from energy. My body feels heavy and inert when I close my eyes as if it was becoming rock. I'm probably ungrounded though.

Why do you think you're feeling that way? You might be too grounded. I tend to feel the same way after I've woken up. Even if I try at that time, I can't experience a mystical state.
(04-10-2015, 12:21 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 12:18 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Well unlike you in the last few days I've felt drained from energy. My body feels heavy and inert when I close my eyes as if it was becoming rock. I'm probably ungrounded though.

Why do you think you're feeling that way? You might be too grounded. I tend to feel the same way after I've woken up. Even if I try at that time, I can't experience a mystical state.

I don't do any grounding work or only very rarely when I feel this way. I can't really feel mystical experience but if I lie down I'll fall unconscious in seconds and if I'm sitting I'll drift at the borders of unconsciousness losing the notion of time altogether just as the notion of space around me. It's like I'm being drained in an endless abyss.

I guess I can open my chakras very easily in that state not that it serves any purpose.
i'm also lessening meat eating. i feel like taking vitamins & eating meat a few times a week is good for me but when i eat too much i feel weird.

if ur going vegan remember to take supplements or something to get nutrients.
Went vegetarian recently too. Meditation has gotten really intense, lots of mystical experiences, in fact I've had to cut down on meditation time just because it's so stimulating (and admittedly, slightly scary...). In fact I can feel some sort of shift happening right now, I don't know what it is.
I did sleep with an moss agate under my pillow and had my best night sleep this week so like I said I'm probably ungrounded. I'm going to keep it on me rather than my usual amethyst necklace and lapis lazuli pocket stone. I'll leave them at a window to bathe in the sun.

To go back to the topic, lately there's been a full solar eclipse, a blood moon and we're able to see Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn by eye in the sky. Mercury is coming around the sun, the 19th it'll be in a straight line with Mars and us which we'll then lose sight of (Mars). We're going further away from Jupiter but going closer to Saturn, we've just passed about 8 days ago being at mid-distance of both.
moss agate helps ground?
Mine's getting lighter too, though I still eat meat because otherwise it would unground me and I'd get dizzy. I tend to be pretty sensitive anyway. I've been focusing on feeling intelligent infinity. It hasn't been joyous, but has caused a little disorientation.

I_Am_The_One

(04-10-2015, 08:18 AM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote: [ -> ]Went vegetarian recently too. Meditation has gotten really intense, lots of mystical experiences, in fact I've had to cut down on meditation time just because it's so stimulating (and admittedly, slightly scary...). In fact I can feel some sort of shift happening right now, I don't know what it is.

I would agree. Today is 4/10/2015. Yesterday was one of those times, I could feel this shift that you speak of, Very intensely. It was stimulating out from my lower chakras. I think the shift into 4d is becoming more and more.
Lighthead, my guess is that you are experiencing this lightness because of the intention, and the experience, of lessening or not eating meat. Meat is very "heavy" in many ways. I say this from experience (my own, and others I know).

The energy seems very intense of late. We asked a friend who channels Qlin about it, and Qlin said that the intense energy is here to facilitate change; to shed the last vestiges of unresolved blockages, belief systems that no longer serve, etc. He calls it cutting out the dead wood.
(04-10-2015, 12:08 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I've been feeling this for the last week or so, but I've been basically feeling my consciousness getting lighter. I don't know what it is. I've been eating a lot less meat lately. Just to be brief, my mom and I have been trying to finish the meat we have in the freezer because we're trying to go vegan, as much as we can. The point is that we do eat chicken from time to time (although today we went full vegan), so I don't see why I'm already experiencing my consciousness as different. Perhaps it's the intent to go vegan, I don't know. But I have been seeing the odd thread pop up about people saying that they're experiencing some kind of "shift." So I wonder if it really is a planetary lightening of consciousness going on.

I felt it more acutely, today. I've been feeling a few mystical experiences. I had a negative thought that seemed to really intensify in a weird way, and lasted more than an hour. So I've been feeling these weird effects in consciousness that I don't always feel. I do feel them from time to time, but not all at once like today.

Mr Light, I just wanna say, now is that time that the two worlds are being created. One sees fear and the other world is going to be love.

This divide is going to get wider and wider... This part of the Law of One, it is now... what they mentioned... and all these other channels..

One is going to see nothing but despair, and one is going to see awesomeness. The two will coexist together, invisible to each other.
(04-10-2015, 07:32 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i'm also lessening meat eating. i feel like taking vitamins & eating meat a few times a week is good for me but when i eat too much i feel weird.

if ur going vegan remember to take supplements or something to get nutrients.

Pretty much the only thing you need is a B12, and I'm already taking that. But I still haven't stopped meat entirely. My mom doesn't want to cook the meat everyday. She says it's too unhealthy to eat meat every day and I agree with her.
(04-10-2015, 08:18 AM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote: [ -> ]Went vegetarian recently too. Meditation has gotten really intense, lots of mystical experiences, in fact I've had to cut down on meditation time just because it's so stimulating (and admittedly, slightly scary...). In fact I can feel some sort of shift happening right now, I don't know what it is.

Yeah, I remember your thread. Do you have any ecstatic, mystical experiences?
(04-10-2015, 11:22 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I did sleep with an moss agate under my pillow and had my best night sleep this week so like I said I'm probably ungrounded. I'm going to keep it on me rather than my usual amethyst necklace and lapis lazuli pocket stone. I'll leave them at a window to bathe in the sun.

To go back to the topic, lately there's been a full solar eclipse, a blood moon and we're able to see Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn by eye in the sky. Mercury is coming around the sun, the 19th it'll be in a straight line with Mars and us which we'll then lose sight of (Mars). We're going further away from Jupiter but going closer to Saturn, we've just passed about 8 days ago being at mid-distance of both.

I'd like to see if Steve Judd says anything on his Youtube channel. He's this cool astrology guy that tends to talk about astrological shifts of awareness when they come up. I highly recommend him!
(04-10-2015, 12:27 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Lighthead, my guess is that you are experiencing this lightness because of the intention, and the experience, of lessening or not eating meat. Meat is very "heavy" in many ways. I say this from experience (my own, and others I know).

The energy seems very intense of late. We asked a friend who channels Qlin about it, and Qlin said that the intense energy is here to facilitate change; to shed the last vestiges of unresolved blockages, belief systems that no longer serve, etc. He calls it cutting out the dead wood.

Wow, that's pretty interesting Diana. Thanks!
(04-10-2015, 01:16 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 12:08 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I've been feeling this for the last week or so, but I've been basically feeling my consciousness getting lighter. I don't know what it is. I've been eating a lot less meat lately. Just to be brief, my mom and I have been trying to finish the meat we have in the freezer because we're trying to go vegan, as much as we can. The point is that we do eat chicken from time to time (although today we went full vegan), so I don't see why I'm already experiencing my consciousness as different. Perhaps it's the intent to go vegan, I don't know. But I have been seeing the odd thread pop up about people saying that they're experiencing some kind of "shift." So I wonder if it really is a planetary lightening of consciousness going on.

Mr Light, I just wanna say, now is that time that the two worlds are being created. One sees fear and the other world is going to be love.

This divide is going to get wider and wider... This part of the Law of One, it is now... what they mentioned... and all these other channels..

One is going to see nothing but despair, and one is going to see awesomeness. The two will coexist together, invisible to each other.

Thanks for the insight, Blatz!
(04-10-2015, 01:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Mainly during recent meditation I've been getting a sense of this 3d reality losing its grip, like the whole thing is just going to fall away. It's intense and an irrational fear pulls me out of the state. I've also been getting intense deja vu on a sort of cosmic scale.
i don't want anyone to despair.
(04-10-2015, 02:10 PM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 01:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Mainly during recent meditation I've been getting a sense of this 3d reality losing its grip, like the whole thing is just going to fall away. It's intense and an irrational fear pulls me out of the state. I've also been getting intense deja vu on a sort of cosmic scale.

What is your deja vu about? My advice is to just be careful. Worst case scenario is that you can go insane. Perhaps less meditation. For example if you're doing an hour, just do 20 minutes.
i hate déja vu.
Yeah, been cutting down on the meditation and focussing on metta to get more balance. The deja vu feeling is odd, it's not about anything specific but a feeling like my entire life has happened before. Like I'm on the verge of remembering past lives, or something.

Yggdrasil

I have been having a lot of breakthroughs with chi gung lately in terms of circulating my energy, but my body has been very tired.
(04-10-2015, 02:37 PM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, been cutting down on the meditation and focussing on metta to get more balance. The deja vu feeling is odd, it's not about anything specific but a feeling like my entire life has happened before. Like I'm on the verge of remembering past lives, or something.

You're probably getting closer to the reality (or awareness) that the universe is infinite. That's probably why you feel like your life has happened before. Just my thoughts. On an infinite time loop, everything has already happened before.
Not to derail my own thread, but I just saw that Penn Jillette lost weight by becoming a vegan (in part). That's great news. Carry on...
(04-10-2015, 02:55 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 02:37 PM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, been cutting down on the meditation and focussing on metta to get more balance. The deja vu feeling is odd, it's not about anything specific but a feeling like my entire life has happened before. Like I'm on the verge of remembering past lives, or something.

You're probably getting closer to the reality (or awareness) that the universe is infinite. That's probably why you feel like your life has happened before. Just my thoughts. On an infinite time loop, everything has already happened before.

Yes, that's exactly what it feels like! It's kind of overwhelming though, especially as the room in front of my eyes starts to shimmer and drift like I've just had a dose of LSD or something, haha. It feels slightly sinister, but I don't know if that's a real feeling or just my ego kicking in to try to stop me pushing further.
to me losing weight equals malnutrition. bleh.
(04-10-2015, 03:27 PM)TetrisMcKenna Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 02:55 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, that's exactly what it feels like! It's kind of overwhelming though, especially as the room in front of my eyes starts to shimmer and drift like I've just had a dose of LSD or something, haha. It feels slightly sinister, but I don't know if that's a real feeling or just my ego kicking in to try to stop me pushing further.

You are so tripping me out when you say that it feels slightly sinister. Almost all of my truly mystical experiences have a sinister feel to them. I wonder if most people who've had them would acknowledge that that could be a basic component of one. I tend to feel, at once, infinitely good and yet infinitely evil. I think that it could be the fact that in a mystical experience, both polarities are trying to merge to express their unity. That's what I think it could be.
(04-10-2015, 03:52 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]to me losing weight equals malnutrition. bleh.

Not if you're as big as he was. He was pretty big. I guess it's like that old idea that being fat equates to being healthy. Tongue
it's more like i'm always malnourished because Blatz is right. food is dead, feels dead. dieting only makes me tired. veganism would kill me. i feel like i'm never getting enough nourishment while calories etc seem adequate & i'm full. just going vegan sounds hard, even if ur a millionaire.
Pages: 1 2 3