Bring4th

Full Version: A new journey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I desire to wander from my current residence, and leave my "normal life" behind me.

I do not have any particular place I want to go.

I do not have any set goals I want to achieve while wandering.

I am in no hurry.

I bring this topic here to see whatever any of you might have to say about this because your input, as always, is welcome.

Godspeed!

(also, in a few months, I will have nothing to hold me back as far as financial ties go, and no immediate personal relationships which I absolutely must stay at home for)
Smile first thing that sprung to mind was 'your adventure awaits'

what an exciting prospect, have fun!
Sounds good Turtle.

Just one question; Is there anything or anyone that you could be running away from?

I managed to leave my 'normal life' behind whilst staying home. Actually I have always had the 'wanderer bug', always moving around, never settling down in one place, on the move.
As I started to develop my magical personality the wandering became more of a 'mind adventure' with less focus on physical movement. It might be worth while asking your guides advice.
Maybe there is someone in your life right now who calls for your help.

Wishing you a positive outcome with your adventure.

Love & Light
It does not seem there is anyone I would be running away from, and it does not feel like I am trying to find anything either. I do not even feel a desire to go wander (my use of the word "desire" in first post was incorrect)...it's just come to my thoughts and seems like it's going to happen sooner or later. It could very well be just because I do not feel attached to the normal life of modern society, and I will soon have the opportunity to leave it completely. It is odd for me to even think about, since I do not feel compelled to either go or stay.

Mentally considering a physical possibility.

Godspeed!

::another edit::
I had a catnap, and before I dozed off I asked for guidance, but not on this. Just guidance in general since I do not know much about this line of thinking I'm discussing. I had a dream of being at work, and there was a lot of people I had to kick out of the park since I am security. Other then there being a lot of people I had to kick out, in the dream I did not FEEL much of anything as I did my job. I did it in a lighthearted mood. Then woke up.

fairyfarmgirl

I wander continuously the cosmos while physically being nearly in the same place... or am I?

There was a time when I wandered physically and traversed the cosmos continuously... now that I am older I have set down roots... sort of... and I only wander occaisionally.

We are in the Midst of a Shift of the Ages... So who knows what will be happening!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
I agree that for the time/space adventures you don't really have to wander around physically. But the wandering always brings in the fresh energy and movement in your life. It makes things easier to flow spiritually speaking...

The spirit kind of gets constrained living a day to day life and from time to time it is good to have a wandering sessions... kind of like taking a spiritual shower...

good luck and keep us updated...HeartSmile
I've been thinking about the same thing and have come to the conclusion to go as soon as possible. When you leave, remember that faith is always there with you. Faith is knowing that all is well and all will be well, no matter what happens. You are in safe hands even if the physical world seems to be coming down around you. Spread your love and light brother!

L/L!
There have been a few instances in my life, where I don't set out to wander, but end up doing so anyways, and it has always been very renewing. I traveled about 8 miles from my home on bus, and saw a movie a good 3-4 years ago, I ended up walking back to my house, taking the wrong way, and man.. I walked for 10 hours that day, but the energy I felt.. the sense of adventure, of being one with all, even tho I had almost no interactions.. that was awesome.
Reminds me of my dreams, my happiest dreams, where I'm at some non stop festival just constantly on the move, oh.. how at home I feel there.
Best of luck wherever you may find yourself.
I think wandering is awesome, because you can bring out a whole new set of catalysts from new events and people that you come across. Just be ready for the onslaught of new experiences that you will come across and do not fear. Breathe in all the new experiences as yourself and grow from it all.

fairyfarmgirl

Wondering about Wandering here in the land of Wanderers wondering about Wandering... LOL
(04-05-2010, 10:37 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering about Wandering here in the land of Wanderers wondering about Wandering... LOL

LOL ! Wanderlicious BigSmile
I won't be going anywhere. Instead of explaining my change of attitude, I'll provide this quote from a Q'uo session that does all the explaining, minus the personal stuff that only applies to me.

The goal of this sea of confusion is to drive the attention at last from trust in the logic, and the sense of the mind and the intellect, into the heart, to release at last the demand that the life experience make any certain kind of sense, and the creation of that energy of fearlessness that is able at last to say that, “I know that I do not understand and yet, I know that I live in a world that makes complete sense. I know that I do not understand the plan and yet I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a plan. I know that I shall never understand what I am doing but I have come to know that I cannot make a mistake.”

Godspeed!
The greatest opportunities for journeying are in DreamTime. No limits are upon you there.

fairyfarmgirl

For me a journey is simply going outside and sitting by a tree these days... the veil is very very thin...

fairyfarmgirl