Bring4th

Full Version: If you were a Universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were god of a universe (and *were* the Universe and more), would you have favorites of things you created?
You must have a multidimensional perspective.

If one was god of a universe, could they tap into intelligent infinity and create anything just exactly as they desired?

I remember you are outside of time, so can focus in on any time.

What a swell way to spend eternity.

Eternity is not really any amount of time.
(04-11-2015, 12:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you were god of a universe (and *were* the Universe and more), would you have favorites of things you created?
You must have a multidimensional perspective.

If one was god of a universe, could they tap into intelligent infinity and create anything just exactly as they desired?

I remember you are outside of time, so can focus in on any time.

What a swell way to spend eternity.

Eternity is not really any amount of time.

Yeah, but you have to remember that your creations are meant to grow too. They're not simply created for your own amusement. But I'm also sure that if you were a god of a universe your perspective will have changed.
I'm sure as a god you can have sandbox planets that are virtual. Where it doesn't matter if they grow.

But yeah, I understand what you mean.
(04-11-2015, 12:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure as a god you can have sandbox planets that are virtual. Where it doesn't matter if they grow.

But I think that the creations even in those virtual realities will have some form of consciousness. But I wouldn't see why that wouldn't be allowed. But you would have some measure of responsibility over them. A lot of buts...
Free will would mean that many I loved in my creation would be harmed by STS. But I'd have to allow it so that creation can be more colorful.
(04-11-2015, 12:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure as a god you can have sandbox planets that are virtual. Where it doesn't matter if they grow.

The purpose of planets is to give place for awareness to grow. Every atom of matter are 1D entities starting the spiral of light of this Octave. I guess you could be like the Moon which remains in 1D and give birth to no 2D entities (as far as I am aware).
If a universe is infinite, is it really possible to be aware of everything within it? What every single being is doing and thinking and dreaming and feeling?
(04-11-2015, 12:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If a universe is infinite, is it really possible to be aware of everything within it? What every single being is doing and thinking and dreaming and feeling?

Infinity implies unity, as Ra said. So, yes.
You could say things within it are you experiencing the subjectivity of it.
Gemini I think you would find comfort in ready g Michael newtons books. His research into the lives one lives between incarnations speak about virtual places where spirits learn to manifest something as simple as a frog to worlds where they can interact with their beings free from the constraints of an incarnations.
Thank you Jeremy. You usually play the devil's advocate with me. I do have one of his books, I believe the Journey of the Souls. I'll have to read it again.
It's only out of love brother. My purpose within this forum is to ground those that may wander a tad too much into mysticism without remembering that most of their work resides in the now and within the confines of this confusing illusion.
I've created several universes- books I was unable to finish because the characters gained their own sentience and would no longer conform to any sort of linear plot line. I still check in on them from time to time. It's interesting to see how my life forms have grown. Most are well-enmeshed in their own pursuits now, though a few have given up the free will I offered to remain at their creator's side as they were originally envisioned- my angels, I suppose. I wonder if this is why so many psychics say that my space is absolutely saturated by angels. Smile

Some of my creations are saints, some are absolutely horrible, some of them insane and some of them just plain hilarious. I love them all endlessly, because they all were born from the depths of my own heart. There isn't a single thing one of my characters could do to make me stop loving them, even if they denied my own existence...it is the closest I think I can come to understanding the Creator's unconditional love.
This is probably how a god of a universe would interact with his creations.

In many ways, you're already God of your body and the sub-creations within it. Your body (and everyone's) is host to dozens of species of microorganisms that live in ways such that they serve vital functions in your being. In some cases, like your lymphocytes, they're literally created by your body as an extension of your will.

Your body is their cosmos, your blood is their life, and your life is their purpose.

So... do you have any favorite cell structures, or perhaps some bacterium you're especially fond of? Smile
The nerves/brain cells that give me sight are probably my favorite.
(04-12-2015, 02:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The nerves/brain cells that give me sight are probably my favorite.

Yeah, I think my e.coli are cute little guys, and they do important work, so I try to help them out as I can.  Mostly by sending down yogurt and other probiotics from time to time.  Wink

(Which, if they were sentient, would seem like a miracle from their POV...)
I also do love the sexual pleasure centers of the brain.
If i was the universe i would simply allow myself to manifest in an uncontrolled unconditional subconscious way in what ever direction the self takes.
(04-13-2015, 10:42 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]If i was the universe i would simply allow myself to manifest in an uncontrolled unconditional subconscious way in what ever direction the self takes.

Hopefully that wouldn't overwhelm you.
If I were a Universe, I would spend about a billion years before I manifested it physically, so that I could rest, and plan.
(04-13-2015, 05:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I were a Universe, I would spend about a billion years before I manifested it physically, so that I could rest, and plan.

That would be pretty weird, being a universe.
I'm not sure if you *are* a universe, or you *have* a universe in those higher densities/octaves.
(04-13-2015, 05:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if you *are* a universe, or you *have* a universe in those higher densities/octaves.

We are fragments of the universe, the universe is the whole of it's fragments.
There are infinite parallel universes in this Octave.

Bashar says we go through billions of static parallel realities per second.

We are not the same person we were before.

The present can affect the past. And the future can affect the present.

But in truth there is only the everpresent NOW.
(04-13-2015, 06:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There are infinite parallel universes in this Octave.

Bashar says we go through billions of static parallel realities per second.

We are not the same person we were before.

The present can affect the past. And the future can affect the present.

But in truth there is only the everpresent NOW.

Maybe you can jump into one of these parallel realities when you reach a higher density. Wink