Bring4th

Full Version: Allness of Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
81.16 Questioner: Ra states that it has knowledge of only this octave, but it seems that Ra has complete knowledge of this octave.

Can you tell me why this is?
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great allness of creation shall be complete.

Anyone else looking forward to turning toward the allness of creation?
(04-11-2015, 12:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]81.16 Questioner: Ra states that it has knowledge of only this octave, but it seems that Ra has complete knowledge of this octave.

Can you tell me why this is?
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great allness of creation shall be complete.

Anyone else looking forward to turning toward the allness of creation?

I want more catalyst. But not too intense. Just your run-of-the-mill catalyst.
Yeah, there's something to be said about my mom calling me useless and calling her computer a c*** sucker.

I welcome the catalyst. I'm like the boss. I control when I take her out to go shopping.

She thinks she rules the roost.

She doesn't bother me nearly as much as before.

Yeah, so what if I'm a lazy ass. I want to have fun in 3D before it's par-tay time in 7D.
Not especially, I see it as an inevitable point in evolution.
(04-11-2015, 01:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Not especially, I see it as an inevitable point in evolution.

See what as an inevitable point? What is it?
(04-11-2015, 01:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 01:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Not especially, I see it as an inevitable point in evolution.

See what as an inevitable point? What is it?

Returning to the central sun.
I'd be interested in knowing your karmic missing numbers GW. Mine are 7 and 8 and describe myself pretty well. 7 represents my one hardship in life and number 8 represents that I'm carefree with money and that it'll create ups and downs.

If you're interrested : http://www.freetarot.com/numerology/karmic-lessons/

Other than that I've found birth charts and numerology to be ridiculously accurate and made me feel like an open book.
Yeah, pretty much. We're all on a meandering path back towards the Creator, but there's no timeline on it. We're free to smell the flowers and play games as long as we like - but we're still getting inexorably pulled towards Intelligent Infinity along the way.
(04-11-2015, 01:23 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, pretty much.  We're all on a meandering path back towards the Creator, but there's no timeline on it.  We're free to smell the flowers and play games as long as we like - but we're still getting inexorably pulled towards Intelligent Infinity along the way.

Earth has some good stuff worth the time there.
(04-11-2015, 01:24 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 01:23 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, pretty much.  We're all on a meandering path back towards the Creator, but there's no timeline on it.  We're free to smell the flowers and play games as long as we like - but we're still getting inexorably pulled towards Intelligent Infinity along the way.

So would a realm where we can fly without planes of our own power.
(04-11-2015, 01:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2015, 01:24 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

So would a realm where we can fly without planes of our own power.

I've done that in a dream once, I very rarely dream.
I've flown a lot in dreams. But I imagine a space/time realm where you can fly.
Someone once said if you penetrate intelligent infinity enough, you can fly.