Bring4th

Full Version: I AM MARC CRAM Ra REALIZED.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cast the pearls before the swine
As they sing and Dine Die Eye Die
OH MY MY I QUiet my mind to find. 
Breath, Death, a reimagined self in the mirror. 
I am a lucid dreamer and I remember it all. 
I remember everything be realizing how the whole image I see now is only an illaborate illusion of space/time twisting like a snake. OIC One Infinte Creator in Me. I am Awake in a dream of my own making. 
I was alone so I imagined I had friends to talk to and covered my eyes to fool myself into believe there was an other than the one Infinte sun reflecting in an infinitely complex mirror of our own unity. 

I know my own way and can share it with any who wish to perceive a larger and more vivid remembrance to themselves. 

Each their own sun.
Each their own Ra. 
Each their own Way. 
Each perfect day. 
Accept the dream. 
Breath and let it be. 
Quiet. 
A musical point of View. 
We come from the sun and back to the one. All is well.
4th D is here you should be fine. If you think otherwise you are in denial of the truth that you are the maker of your own dream.
What's it like being realized?
I carry the weight of the entire world on my back.
I am Atlas.
I also feel utterly alone and abandon myself to the madness because over the Æons of time learned to free my mind from the illusion, I just surrender to the OIC.
You will find yourself reflected in me.
I am you just from a higher point of view.
Unless you got something clearer to say, be still, breath, and be as you are.
Carrying the world on your back sounds like a mighty burden.  Why are you alone?

I_Am_The_One

There is only one infinite creator. He is realized, so he realizes that there is only one.

Splash

There is only one infinite creator. S/he is realized, so s/he realizes that there is only one.

I_Am_The_One

(04-12-2015, 08:09 AM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one infinite creator. S/he is realized, so s/he realizes that there is only one.

lol I would definitely agree =)
in self realization there is an aspect of deep sorrow
that there is nobody else to share your spectacular realization
we are one
we are alone
this is all absolutely private

Splash

(04-17-2015, 07:25 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]in self realization there is an aspect of deep sorrow
we are one
we are alone

This is part of why I have intense difficulty with 3D... I find being in an 'individual mind' frighteningly lonely.
Cool jam bro.
can i be a CRAM too?

I_Am_The_One

(04-17-2015, 10:46 PM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2015, 07:25 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]in self realization there is an aspect of deep sorrow
we are one
we are alone

This is part of why I have intense difficulty with 3D... I find being in an 'individual mind' frighteningly lonely.

I think that funny, most 3d natives are terrified at such a thought, as people being so mentally transparent. I am sorry you feel so alone. I use to despise 3d, as I could tell I was definitely not from here. I now revel in searching for the creator from here. Also why my pineal is always going BUZZZZZZZZ! or ohmmmm! all the day long. I love to believe, to test my belief to the very limits. This is just who I am. Splash do you feel that 4d is here for Earth?

Splash

I'm not sure what you mean by "4D is here for Earth"....

I_Am_The_One

In your opinion is Earth now a 4d planet...Very simple. We dont have to over complicate everything over semantics.

Splash

I was seeking to clarify... not complicate...

my answer is - I'm unsure...

what do you think?
I think in 4D there won't be the need for complex rituals to do magic like there was in 3D.

I_Am_The_One

I do, I think it is going to take some time to manifest though, depending on the level of energy being channeled by entities on the sphere. Plus other things I find almost incalculable for me. I think it is here, just may be awhile before we "feel", the effects. I have felt a rise in energy, I believe beyond what I alone was channeling before. Which I mean to say it is the energy coming in that has changed, more then balancing my own chakras. That has led to the increase. Though this is all subjective to my own experience. I have scene other entities talking about they feel a change as well. I am sorry for sounding rude, with the semantics statement, not my intent. So I was just trying to see a wider-view of what more people our thinking and feeling. I do think the world is gaining some awareness in the "general population" as they call other-selves here a lot.

Splash

Angel thanks for replying and for caring