Bring4th

Full Version: [split] "Acceptance is embracing"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DarkOne

Acceptance is embracing that there is only one self. All others are illusory delusions, thus they are there for you to play with. Will is simply how you choose to manipulate the self and the means by which it is manipulated is through other selves. There is only one will since there is only one self, so other selves are but pieces to be moved at your whims. The only true acceptance is solitude.

59 posts split from this thread.
Wow, that's freaky.

I_Am_The_One

So I take it you are sts oriented?

DarkOne

I don't take labels, I do as I will.

I_Am_The_One

hmm very nice reply. I myself, do not accept labels. They are redundant, misleading, and boundary creating. please inform me more of your thoughts on the one, and of the creation. or infinity and finity.

I_Am_The_One

Your thoughts on love and light? you do as you will? were does your will propel you?

DarkOne

I do not have thoughts on the one. There is only one and I am that. I choose and my will causes creation to do. There is no other.

I_Am_The_One

I also disagree that being one will allows for using entities as pawns. I think it shows the bearing of unity.

DarkOne

(04-09-2015, 09:07 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Your thoughts on love and light? you do as you will? were does your will propel you?

Tools of illusion for creating. I am not propelled by my will, I am the will that propels.

DarkOne

(04-09-2015, 09:09 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I also disagree that being one will allows for using entities as pawns. I think it shows the bearing of unity.

There is only one entity. There is only changes within that self. Changes are effected by the will. There is no other.

I_Am_The_One

Haha I can tell you are one that wraps his self in shadows, laughs, and plays from the dark. Which I find fine. heh I myself serve neither the light nor dark with a whole heart. I think both are higher aspects of myself, or assuredly the creator. I pull from darks bounty, and shine its greatness with the greatest light of love I can. this is to be creator. Not to be master in a game of puppets.
My source I believe is unmanifest.

I_Am_The_One

Not to expand or elucidate is not to fool me to think you wise.

I_Am_The_One

why are you present in 3d if you are the one?

I_Am_The_One

the darkness i speak of is the unmanifested gamini

DarkOne

I care not what you think of me. I will do as I will. There is nothing to expand or elucidate. There is only one. That is the One that I am. There are no words for it. It is.

The shadow is belief in the other. The shadow is the other, and thus not truly existent but rather only a fragmentation of the Light of the One that I am.

DarkOne

(04-09-2015, 09:18 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]why are you present in 3d if you are the one?

I am present in all.

I_Am_The_One

what is love to you? what is your intent on this blog?

DarkOne

Love is the focus of free will upon itself, the only self that is the One. It is that which gives life to the dead self.

I_Am_The_One

your motives for this blog?

DarkOne

I am here to be as I will.

I_Am_The_One

lol ok, anything you wanna talk about creator?

I_Am_The_One

s*** been waitin on ya, hell didnt think id find you here.

DarkOne

I have already commented to the point of this thread.

DarkOne

(04-09-2015, 09:34 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]s*** been waitin on ya, hell didnt think id find you here.

I am found everywhere, for there is nowhere but with the One self that is.
(04-09-2015, 09:24 PM)DarkOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 09:18 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]why are you present in 3d if you are the one?

I am present in all.

You are all.

(04-09-2015, 08:58 PM)DarkOne Wrote: [ -> ]Acceptance is embracing that there is only one self. All others are illusory delusions, thus they are there for you to play with. Will is simply how you choose to manipulate the self and the means by which it is manipulated is through other selves. There is only one will since there is only one self, so other selves are but pieces to be moved at your whims. The only true acceptance is solitude.

I think you're right that there's only one self & one will but do you realize that everyone & everything is the self?

There's nothing other than identity, according to Ra. I think that the self, aka God or The One Infinite Creator, is all-encompassing - despite how things now seem.

There is, obviously, the illusion of other selves. That can't be denied. Therefore, in a way, there are kind of other selves - for the time being...

Seeming separation is the best illusion that was ever created, IMO. I forget that all is one as much as I can bc infinite oneness seems lonely to me.

I_Am_The_One

(04-09-2015, 09:36 PM)DarkOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 09:34 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]s*** been waitin on ya, hell didnt think id find you here.

LOL, I was purely joking.

DarkOne

My presence and my self are inseparable. I am not disillusioned in to thinking that the illusion is not an illusion, that the self excludes or includes any particular trait or characteristic. It simply is. That there is an illusion of other selves makes it no less true that there is only One.

That you are lonely with the thought of your solitude is because you do not embrace it. Dissolve yourself.

DarkOne

(04-09-2015, 09:49 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2015, 09:36 PM)DarkOne Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL, I was purely joking.

You think?

I_Am_The_One

The form in which you replied, denied my awareness the ability to see, if you understood it a jest. Good sir.
Pages: 1 2 3