Bring4th

Full Version: Wilcock and Blue Avians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

michael430

[deleted]
Can you embed the video here.

michael430

[deleted]

michael430

[deleted]
Thanks. I'll listen to it after my mom wakes up.
I don't buy it.
There's so much I wanna say about this, and have wanted to say about this over at Project Avalon, but I'm cautious of sounding like a dismissive jerk.

I'll say this: it's not that I think blue avians don't exist. I think everything and nothing exists all at once, and it is what we focus our thoughts on that manifests into our "reality."

So that being said, why do I need blue avians? Why should I focus my thoughts on something external, something clearly divisive and will make me look crazy to most other humans, and something that robs me of my own free agency?

I don't need any blue avians to come save me. No one does. And as long as we keep sitting around distracting ourselves like this, we'll never learn how to save ourselves. It begins with you. Within you.
[Image: 61198895.jpg]
lol Bluebell.

(04-12-2015, 08:24 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]David Wilcock says Ra is making themselves visible physically as Blue Avian aliens. Anyone here have thoughts? I watched the only "channeled message" available on YouTube from said beings and it resonated nicely. 

I assume that this was the same David Wilcock blog post that began with a farewell to Carla, then moved into praising L/L Research, then ended up pushing his own message?

michael430

[deleted]
The bluebird of happiness Smile

"The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves."
(04-12-2015, 12:50 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know LL's side of the history between them and Wilcock but obviously his ideas are not a welcome topic in this forum. I don't know why the message resonated with me, but I should have known it would not lead to any understanding discussion here.

I enjoyed the video, but I haven't read Wilcock's blog yet.
(04-12-2015, 12:50 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know LL's side of the history between them and Wilcock but obviously his ideas are not a welcome topic in this forum. I don't know why the message resonated with me, but I should have known it would not lead to any understanding discussion here.

yeah, I'm sorry if you perceived any hostility towards the message.

It's a long and complex relationship, and I can only really speak for myself, and with my mod-hat off, and without any official capacity.

it is also slightly off-topic to what you posted, so I'll keep it short; but there have been maybe 5 or 6 big David Wilcock threads over the years that always end up somewhat acrimonious and bitter.  In fact, one of the very first threads I read on Bring4th when I joined in Dec 2011 was a David Wilcock thread!

my own history goes as thus: I first found Mr Wilcock via the Google Video site.  This was around a few months before youtube went public, and Google Video also didn't have the 10 minute limitation for uploads that youtube had for many many years.  So longer form talks and documentaries found a welcome home at Google Video.  And free bandwidth!  it was a revelation at the time (maybe in 2005-06, almost a decade ago).

David made his name pushing the 2012 meme.  A huge dimensional shift.  

For many people, who felt disempowered and disgruntled with their lives and the world, this was an easy boat to latch onto.  In hindsight, it seems foolish and childish to pin one's hopes on the world ending in one big flash of light, and yet, that was his message, and I was one of the eager listeners.

2012 was David's calling card.  But leading to the Obama election in 2008, a different theme started appearing.  This was the Disclosure movement.  This was the promise of a cleansing of the corruption of world govenments, and the final revelation of ET contact.  A collapse of the New World Order and the financial oligarchy.  Again, promises about Disclosure were made; these were continually delayed and disappointed.

It was about this stage where I had been doing enough inner work to realise I was being semi-delusional in my hopes.  Many years later, in the chatroom here, the term 'hopium' was coined for what David Wilcock was peddling.  And I had consumed the 'hopium' quite willingly.

With enough inner work, I could see the orange ray disempowerment issues that were being toyed wtih by David's message.  It appealed to the sense that the individual is powerless against a big bad government; and that the world needed to end (read: dimensional shift) for things to get better.  The change, and it's happening, was all external, and disconnected from the individual seeker.  They were just a hapless bystander, waiting and waiting for positive change.

Others also had this realisation, and became aware of falsely placed hopes.  The disappointment triggered a moment of self-reevaluation.

Many who have arrived here at these forums, have came via David's Divine Cosmos site.  In a way, much like the Hidden Hand, through a distorted pathway, the clearer understandings that are contained in the Law of One can be arrived at.  In that sense, he has done a great service in pointing people to the undeniable and sustainable seeking that is to be found in the Ra Material.

Many who object to David's tactics of appealing to external change have indeed been disillusioned and burnt by wanting to believe in his particular worldview.  In my opinion, he is a fame chaser, someone motivated by a yellow ray desire to be well known and an expert to be quoted.  The higher ideals of universal love and blue ray integrity are totally absent in his communications in my opinion.  I studied what he offered for many years.  I started seeing the patterns of manipulative dropping of a bread crumb here, a bread crumb there, never enough to feed a bird.  I was a member of his forums for quite some time.  

Once a year or so, someone links to his site, and I have a brief glance.  I see nothing different.  It's the same voluminous, bloated writing style that promises a change that never arrives.

He's done much to alert others to the message of the Ra Material.  But if you want integrity, strength of purpose, and a sharply honed comprehensive approach, you are much better off listening to Scott Mandelker's youtube channel.  He asks for nothing in return, and is not interested at all in self-aggrandizement.
(04-12-2015, 12:10 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]lol Bluebell.

(04-12-2015, 08:24 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]David Wilcock says Ra is making themselves visible physically as Blue Avian aliens. Anyone here have thoughts? I watched the only "channeled message" available on YouTube from said beings and it resonated nicely. 

I assume that this was the same David Wilcock blog post that began with a farewell to Carla, then moved into praising L/L Research, then ended up pushing his own message?

it is his blog, he's going to make it about his agenda... i had the same thought though & i think it'd be more respectful to not use Carlas's passing like that. but he has his issues like everyone. :-/ i don't know y i feel oddly upset about her departure considering i didn't know her, & everyone that did r feeling tons worse, but it feels like a parental figure leaving. but anyway, i'm sure despite their issues he cared for Carla. he balances his big ego w a big heart. imo he's a bit ungrounded but has good intentions. when i'm ungrounded i get a bit... uh, kooky. Smile

as for the avians, i'm totally open to it being true but i'm not holding my breath. David gets excited & makes mistakes like everyone. i've been a fan of his for years but i've learned to see his humanness too. but if it resonates w u michael430 then that's ur journey. none of us can tell u wut to believe. but don't assume u know our motivations just because we r sceptical or have our own opinions. it's called discernment.

michael430

[deleted]
i'm sorry, u sound like a sulky teenager. i like humor, u'd be surprised how many higher beings r silly. it lightens ur spirit. especially when u have heavy burdens to carry. i'm sorry that upsets u.
4D humor: "No, I love you more"
(04-12-2015, 02:54 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah your motivations like most topics in this forum seem to be to post memes to get a laugh. I get it. 

& u know wut, if u wanna trade personal insults because ur too immature to be respectful, fine. ur posts seem consistently negative. u project onto others ur own distorted negative views & feelings but i am not ur punching bag or a coloring book for u to paint shallow or any other thing ur crap-colored glasses see me as simply because i like to make people laugh. no one is perfect but my intentions were completely respectful & sincere. i only said it humorously because that is joy to me, joy is love & love is the divine spirit. i think about suicide many times a day, i live under a lot of stress & i have a lot of trauma based problems. but one thing that keeps me happy besides everything is seeing the good in people & laughing & seeing funny instead of sad. wut is so wrong about that? does ur ego think everything is about insulting u? wtf is ur damage? does it help u to bring others down because ur miserable? how about trying to rise up to meet people, even lift others up, try to see the good in people. maybe accept that u could be wrong, u can admit it & still be loved.

the hardest thing on me on this planet is to encounter people like u. u bring me down, u piss on my fragile fairy wings & hurt me because i'm too absorbing of other people's energies. it's sad ur stuck hating on everyone that doesn't have a stick up their butt, maybe ur jealous. my advice? dig up ur radiant spirit & laugh. it'll feel good. i'm sure u have one, even a sense of humor. i don't know if someone hurt u & u turned into curmudgeon or maybe ur an actual teenager but seriously! it's not all about u & ur not some oracle who knows wut people r about. have a slice of humble pie.

[Image: humblepie-e1288647520854.png]

sorry it's missing a piece, i was hungry.
Another casualty of the blue avians.
I can't speak about others, but I know that L/L Research can thank David Wilcock for introducing me to the Ra Material and for the subsequent cash donations I have contributed.

If someone uses David Wilcock as a stepping stone to the Ra Material, is it David's fault if that same person gets stuck on this stepping stone because they are blinded by the bling?  Anyone that has studied the Law of One will soon see that David is fascinated with transient material which I like to call "bling".  I think seekers will eventually recognize this and move on.

Like it or not, it is the bling that gets the most attention.  How often is Scott Mandelker on Coast2Coast talking about the Law of One?  That said, I have Scott's book and I think his approach is great.  Then again, if it hadn't been for David Wilcock, I would have never found Scott's work.

I don't care how crazy and over-the-top David gets--as long as he is consistently "advertising" the Law of One, I will buy his books and subscribe to Gaiam.  In fact, his Gaiam TV shows are how I get my DH exposed to the Law of One.  He would never be interested enough to watch for 10 minutes if the shows didn't include some bling.  

And, when it comes to Blue Avians, I don't *disbelieve* it--it is interesting, especially since David is really sticking his neck out on this.  We will see where it goes, but, true or not, I see it as transient bling--unimportant in the long term.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-13-2015, 11:34 AM)marielle Wrote: [ -> ]If someone uses David Wilcock as a stepping stone to the Ra Material, is it David's fault if that same person gets stuck on this stepping stone because they are blinded by the bling?

There's a reason Ra refers to us as being actors and players.

"We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator."

Splash

I came upon all 3 (SM/DW/RA) separately.

Faces speak very strongly to me, and Mandelker and Carla have a purity energy. Carla particularly (to me) had the face of an otherwordly entity.
Mandelkers eyes are very 'faraway'
Wilcock - impish/benign - but trickster energy.... and ego... a lot of ego...

I hope the OP of this thread is okay... I didn't read what went down - before he left....

there's so much extra sensory information we miss out on - from this online type of interaction....it would be so much gentler if we were all in a large field having a picnic together... face to face...

but it's better than sending each other pigeons with notes attached to their ankles... Smile

...without the Net we'd all be separated far and wide across mountains and oceans...
I said it before and i will say it again,

haters gonna hate.

Splash

?....
(04-13-2015, 11:34 AM)marielle Wrote: [ -> ]I can't speak about others, but I know that L/L Research can thank David Wilcock for introducing me to the Ra Material and for the subsequent cash donations I have contributed.

If someone uses David Wilcock as a stepping stone to the Ra Material, is it David's fault if that same person gets stuck on this stepping stone because they are blinded by the bling?  Anyone that has studied the Law of One will soon see that David is fascinated with transient material which I like to call "bling".  I think seekers will eventually recognize this and move on.

Like it or not, it is the bling that gets the most attention.  How often is Scott Mandelker on Coast2Coast talking about the Law of One?  That said, I have Scott's book and I think his approach is great.  Then again, if it hadn't been for David Wilcock, I would have never found Scott's work.

I don't care how crazy and over-the-top David gets--as long as he is consistently "advertising" the Law of One, I will buy his books and subscribe to Gaiam.  In fact, his Gaiam TV shows are how I get my DH exposed to the Law of One.  He would never be interested enough to watch for 10 minutes if the shows didn't include some bling.  

And, when it comes to Blue Avians, I don't *disbelieve* it--it is interesting, especially since David is really sticking his neck out on this.  We will see where it goes, but, true or not, I see it as transient bling--unimportant in the long term.

thanks marielle.  I appreciate that perspective Smile
I first saw David Wilcock interviewed on Project Camelot years ago when he was first staring out. Frankly I saw him as somewhat egotistical. I think he was sincere, but he kept mentioning that he might be a reincarnation of Edgar Casey and the way he presented that just seemed self-aggrandizing, and a device to convince people of his authority. I felt his messages came from a place of "I know" rather than proposing ideas. He had interesting things to say but he turned me off, and after seeing his first interview I tried one more and got bored halfway in.

I mean no disrespect to his work, which I'm not much familiar with after my initial observations. He may be doing good stuff. 

I will say one thing for him, he's smart. And one thing I thank him for is mentioning a raspberry plant experiment where lasers (a hologram) were used to change a sick plant to a healthy plant. I looked this up and after some research actually found the abstract—the scientific paper—dated I think 1991. It's one of the most amazing things I've read, and the implications of it immense.
Avians are anthros too. I don't know how much stock I give to Ra being blue avians.
(04-13-2015, 04:24 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly I saw him as somewhat egotistical. I think he was sincere, but he kept mentioning that he might be a reincarnation of Edgar Casey and the way he presented that just seemed self-aggrandizing, and a device to convince people of his authority.

I don't know if he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce or not, but he sure does look like him. Tongue He sure found the perfect person to latch on to.
(04-13-2015, 04:24 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]And one thing I thank him for is mentioning a raspberry plant experiment where lasers (a hologram) were used to change a sick plant to a healthy plant. I looked this up and after some research actually found the abstract—the scientific paper—dated I think 1991. It's one of the most amazing things I've read, and the implications of it immense.

Diana, would you mind posting a link to the paper?
Pages: 1 2 3