Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding STO,STS, Densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://montalk.net/metaphys/267/sto-sts-and-densities

Adds clarity to many nagging questions about the subject.

It's lengthy but I like what I've read so far. 
(04-12-2015, 05:44 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]Adds clarity to many nagging questions about the subject.

I've had a look at that page.  It looks well formatted and presented.

what's the biggest insight you got (a paragraph) from that page Enyiah?
So is perversion really a negative thing? The article said it's caused by demons.
(04-13-2015, 09:36 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is perversion really a negative thing? The article said it's caused by demons.

Demons are other-selves, other versions of you.
So there's nothing really wrong with being perverted?

I consider anything except normal sex between a married couple to be perverted.
(04-13-2015, 11:29 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So there's nothing really wrong with being perverted?

I consider anything except normal sex between a married couple to be perverted.

Christians do think like that, I used to think like that also but in the end sex can only be with yourself as you are all.
I believe (I'm not sure how directly Ra addressed this) that one of the most cruel and harmful distortions the STS side ever introduced to the world was the demonization of sex. Yes, sex *can* be misused, but it can also be among the most powerful ways of embracing the love\light, and generating positive energies between people. Thus, of course, those who seek to control others like to control via sexual gating and ideas like "perversion" to shame people into compliance.

Granted, there are also valid reasons a tribe wouldn't want its members breeding too prodigiously, what with limited food and such, but this justifiable reason was quickly turned into a pure control system far too often, and in nearly every culture on earth. In doing so, they suppressed one of the best outlets for our energies the 3D realm has managed to come up with.

So I'd say more or less, as long as it's consensual and doesn't leave permanent marks, no harm no foul. If everyone leaves happy (and proper precautions are used) it's all good.
The day I take advice from The Cassiopaeans on Service-To-Others is the day I take advice on child-protection from a paedophile Catholic priest!
(04-13-2015, 01:54 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]The day I take advice from The Cassiopaeans on Service-To-Others is the day I take advice on child-protection from a paedophile Catholic priest!

I was thinking of something along those lines but not the Catholic priest part.
(04-13-2015, 01:54 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]The day I take advice from The Cassiopaeans on Service-To-Others is the day I take advice on child-protection from a paedophile Catholic priest!

What's up with the Cassiopaens?
(04-13-2015, 03:35 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

From what I little heard and have seen they are pretty negative.

Greetings Minyatur, 

In response I shall offer my personal opinion, which is:

The Cassiopaeans bastardized The Confederation's message just as The Roman Empire ( The Vatican ) bastardized Jehoshua's ( Jesus's ) message.

Jim
(04-13-2015, 03:49 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]

Greetings Minyatur, 

The Cassiopaeans bastardized The Confederation's message just as The Roman Empire ( The Vatican ) bastardized Jehoshua's ( Jesus's ) message.

Jim

I don't even think that the Cassiopeaean website has properly indexed their material, so I wouldn't even know if any of this is true. Tongue  The way their website is formatted is so annoying. Does anyone know how to properly find anything there? Even if you don't like what it says? If you're concerned about derailing this thread then shoot me a PM. I can't seem to find anything there.
(04-13-2015, 03:49 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]

Greetings Minyatur, 

Jim

And the Confederation cares about this? Or is the annoyance only a 3D perspective?
(04-13-2015, 04:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]And the Confederation cares about this? Or is the annoyance only a 3D perspective?

I guess you'd have to ask them if they care?  Tongue

I don't find any of this annoying, I just believe it's appropriate to honestly speak one's mind and therefore I feel that I have to call those I perceive as liars, liars!    
I don't think STO means you serve others at your expense. You're not a doormat.
I think being a peace with who you are can be very STO.

Because if you love yourself, those love vibrations resonate out into the Universe.
The original link is the first time I'd been exposed to the Cassopean material, and just from having clicked on a few transcripts at random, I wasn't impressed. Their answers were evasive to the point it seemed like they were downright playing games with the channels, and seemed to be far more innuendo than truth. They also seemed to spend a lot of time focusing on things in the material world, conspiracy theories and such, with relatively little spiritual guidance. And on top of that, apparently the group that contacted them went straight off the deep end into pure paranoia. (At least if the Montalk author can be believed.)

They certainly didn't strike me as a particularly trustworthy source.
(04-14-2015, 01:39 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]The original link is the first time I'd been exposed to the Cassopean material,  and just from having clicked on a few transcripts at random,  I wasn't impressed.   Their answers were evasive to the point it seemed like they were downright playing games with the channels,  and seemed to be far more innuendo than truth.  They also seemed to spend a lot of time focusing on things in the material world,  conspiracy theories and such,  with relatively little spiritual guidance.   And on top of that, apparently the group that contacted them went straight off the deep end into pure paranoia.  (At least if the Montalk author can be believed.)

They certainly didn't strike me as a particularly trustworthy source.

This thread inspired me to look into the Cassiopaeans. I'm reading it right now. It seems interesting, but I have to read more of it to really have a definite opinion on them.
(04-14-2015, 01:50 AM)LawOfOne.info Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2015, 01:39 AM)Session 11.12 Wrote: [ -> ]Questioner: Where are these three entities now?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.
I wonder if there's any correlation between these cassiopeians and the ones mentioned by Ra here.
I think the thing to understand about the Cassiopaean contact is that while it may have started out positive, it has been gradually detuned, in my opinion. Now it is a mixture of positive and negative. I used to think quite highly of it, however. But my intuition has gotten strong enough that I can more or less just feel the amount of light in things now, and it guides my seeking.
What I'm reading seems pretty on point. But I don't know if it's because it's earlier material.
I just read more transcripts at random and, honestly, the more I read the less I like this source. Most of this is material that Ra would have refused to even answer, but the Casseopeans seem to have endless patience for 3D human-related questions, which they rarely if ever answer in a straightforward fashion but still do nothing to discourage such inquiry.

Is this group made up of aliens, is another guy trying to scam us, should I take up this business deal... Like, this is mostly trivial bullshit, frankly. I'm surprised they didn't try to get the Casseopeans to tell them the lotto numbers while they were at it.

I mean, look at this session I stumbled on. They spend half a freaking hour trying to determine whether or not a car breakdown was due to a conspiracy or some other-worldly elements while the Casseopean seems to be doing everything possible to encourage continued questioning without actually answering anything. Nothing is confirmed, and the whole business with telling them to search the archives for more information -without ANY specific guidance- seems like they really are just playing games with the channeling group.

Not to mention the way that those they're contacting seem to have different names every time, whereas most channeled sources contact a single entity and\or SMC who becomes the face\voice of that contact.

Everything about this feels to me like deliberate mind games, meant to give the appearance of information while actually increasing the level of distortion and confusion within the group. Nothing is ever answered concretely, and a lot of the answers practically encourage the channeling group to invent their own explanations without any clear guidance. Ra would tell his group when they were getting into irrelevant 3D matters and suggest they think higher. The Casseopeans just let the humans wallow in mundanity and 3D fears.

Hell, if they were even openly "preaching" STS paths and philosophies, I'd at least respect that for the sake of having the information out there. This is... well, frankly, if I were a higher-level entity who wanted to deliberately drive the humans crazy, this would seem like a really good way of doing it.
From a little further down, here's a great example of what I'm talking about:

Quote:Q: Alright. This Bill Brooks situation: is there any relationship between the Bill Brooks communication and the incident with the radiator in the van?
A: No.

Q: Well, we still haven’t come up with any solution on this van business.
(A) In fact, I checked all around and under the van for any device that might be magnetically attached to the van, and I could find nothing. I was almost sure that there would be something, some mechanical or electronic device, but I could not find anything. And I have no idea what that means, the magnetic sphere of the van. Is this something material which is to be found?
A: What caused car window to explode?

Q: You are saying it is me that does these things?
A: Maybe.

Q: So we are having more of the fun shattering and explosion events. And, it WAS and explosion, wasn’t it? And I was awfully good at that for quite awhile.
(A) But this is not a complete explanation because we were asking about this man who was helping, and apparently, from your answers, it was clear that there is something to be learned about this man, and that this incident, this explosion...
A: Many will be watching you.

Q: Well, since this guy was watching and came and helped, maybe that would indicate that he was a benevolent watching person?

Q: Well, THAT makes me feel secure!
A: Security on 3rd density? You must be joking!!

Q: Well speaking of ‘watched by many,’ what about this Bill Brooks? He was already to come and he was going to charge on down here and Ark started thinking he was manipulating and maneuvering a bit, and he did a few things that made me feel a little uncomfortable, and puzzled me because they didn’t quite fit or sit well. So, as a result, we cancelled. But, I am divided in my thoughts about this. I’m sure you are aware of the long conversation we had about it earlier, so tell me about Bill Brooks ‘sword dream.’ Was he making this dream up?
A: Yes.

Q: Was the dream made up to manipulate me particularly?
A: Not just you.

Q: Okay. What is the agenda behind the manipulation?
A: Control.

Q: Who is behind Bill Brooks that wishes to control? Is it Bill Brooks himself, or someone or some agency behind him?
A: Lessons are valuable to those who learn.

Q: Is it a human agency here behind Bill Brooks or is it 4th density. I would think it would have to be a 3rd density group otherwise why would they want all the transcripts? I would say it would have to be a 3rd density agency or his own personal agenda that he wants to plagiarize the transcripts...
A: Two good guesses.

Literally the ONLY thing accomplished here is getting them to think this Bill Brooks person is deliberately manipulating them, and then it simply dodges all other questions that might have actually gotten to the root of things. That "Lessons are valuable" line is especially obnoxious. It's not even clear from the answers whether this was deliberate on Bill Brooks' part. It's implied, but not confirmed. (Ie, plenty of people will make up BS for the sake of attention without a larger goal, but that would still fall under the heading of "control" from a very reductionist standpoint.)

Not to mention "Security on 3rd Density? You must be joking!" What a great way of increasing the INsecurity of the group. Wouldn't Ra have been saying at that point to look towards Intelligent Infinity to find comfort\security in the knowledge that our 3D trials are transient and ultimately (almost) meaningless in the grand scheme?

The more I read, the more I'm convinced this material is poison.
(04-14-2015, 03:30 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I just read more transcripts at random and, honestly, the more I read the less I like this source.  Most of this is material that Ra would have refused to even answer, but the Casseopeans seem to have endless patience for 3D human-related questions, which they rarely if ever answer in a straightforward fashion but still do nothing to discourage such inquiry.  

Is this group made up of aliens, is another guy trying to scam us, should I take up this business deal...  Like, this is mostly trivial bullshit, frankly.  I'm surprised they didn't try to get the Casseopeans to tell them the lotto numbers while they were at it.

I mean, look at this session I stumbled on.    They spend half a freaking hour trying to determine whether or not a car breakdown was due to a conspiracy or some other-worldly elements while the Casseopean seems to be doing everything possible to encourage continued questioning without actually answering anything.  Nothing is confirmed, and the whole business with telling them to search the archives for more information -without ANY specific guidance- seems like they really are just playing games with the channeling group.

Not to mention the way that those they're contacting seem to have different names every time, whereas most channeled sources contact a single entity and\or Social Memory Complex who becomes the face\voice of that contact.

Everything about this feels to me like deliberate mind games, meant to give the appearance of information while actually increasing the level of distortion and confusion within the group.  Nothing is ever answered concretely, and a lot of the answers practically encourage the channeling group to invent their own explanations without any clear guidance.  Ra would tell his group when they were getting into irrelevant 3D matters and suggest they think higher.  The Casseopeans just let the humans wallow in mundanity and 3D fears.

Hell, if they were even openly "preaching" STS paths and philosophies, I'd at least respect that for the sake of having the information out there.  This is...  well, frankly, if I were a higher-level entity who wanted to deliberately drive the humans crazy, this would seem like a really good way of doing it.

That's some of what I find annoying with it too. A lot of times, they'll ask a question, and the channel will say, "open," or "close." It would be better if the Cass would just give a straight out answer. It makes you feel like you're drinking a Coke one molecule at a time.
When I'm in higher density I think it would be wonderful to have someone channel me. To be able to help 3D.
Though there might be bias in it, my own and theirs.
(04-14-2015, 03:56 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]From a little further down, here's a great example of what I'm talking about:

Quote:Q: Alright. This Bill Brooks situation: is there any relationship between the Bill Brooks communication and the incident with the radiator in the van?

Q: Well, we still haven’t come up with any solution on this van business.
(A) In fact, I checked all around and under the van for any device that might be magnetically attached to the van, and I could find nothing. I was almost sure that there would be something, some mechanical or electronic device, but I could not find anything. And I have no idea what that means, the magnetic sphere of the van. Is this something material which is to be found?
A: What caused car window to explode?

Q: You are saying it is me that does these things?
A: Maybe.

Q: So we are having more of the fun shattering and explosion events. And, it WAS and explosion, wasn’t it? And I was awfully good at that for quite awhile.
(A) But this is not a complete explanation because we were asking about this man who was helping, and apparently, from your answers, it was clear that there is something to be learned about this man, and that this incident, this explosion...
A: Many will be watching you.

Q: Well, since this guy was watching and came and helped, maybe that would indicate that he was a benevolent watching person?

Q: Well, THAT makes me feel secure!
A: Security on 3rd density? You must be joking!!

Q: Well speaking of ‘watched by many,’ what about this Bill Brooks? He was already to come and he was going to charge on down here and Ark started thinking he was manipulating and maneuvering a bit, and he did a few things that made me feel a little uncomfortable, and puzzled me because they didn’t quite fit or sit well. So, as a result, we cancelled. But, I am divided in my thoughts about this. I’m sure you are aware of the long conversation we had about it earlier, so tell me about Bill Brooks ‘sword dream.’ Was he making this dream up?
A: Yes.

Q: Was the dream made up to manipulate me particularly?
A: Not just you.

Q: Okay. What is the agenda behind the manipulation?
A: Control.

Q: Who is behind Bill Brooks that wishes to control? Is it Bill Brooks himself, or someone or some agency behind him?
A: Lessons are valuable to those who learn.

Q: Is it a human agency here behind Bill Brooks or is it 4th density. I would think it would have to be a 3rd density group otherwise why would they want all the transcripts? I would say it would have to be a 3rd density agency or his own personal agenda that he wants to plagiarize the transcripts...
A: Two good guesses.

Literally the ONLY thing accomplished here is getting them to think this Bill Brooks person is deliberately manipulating them, and then it simply dodges all other questions that might have actually gotten to the root of things.  That "Lessons are valuable" line is especially obnoxious.  It's not even clear from the answers whether this was deliberate on Bill Brooks' part.  It's implied, but not confirmed.   (Ie, plenty of people will make up BS for the sake of attention without a larger goal, but that would still fall under the heading of "control" from a very reductionist standpoint.)

Not to mention "Security on 3rd Density?  You must be joking!"   What a great way of increasing the INsecurity of the group.  Wouldn't Ra have been saying at that point to look towards Intelligent Infinity to find comfort\security in the knowledge that our 3D trials are transient and ultimately (almost) meaningless in the grand scheme?

The more I read, the more I'm convinced this material is poison.

If you really do want to read it in a way that doesn't make you go too insane, I would recommend reading the Wave volumes, on the main part of the website. The information there is generally about the transition into 4th density. It's more relevant. But I agree. It sometimes gets pointless.
(04-12-2015, 06:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2015, 05:44 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]Adds clarity to many nagging questions about the subject.

I've had a look at that page.  It looks well formatted and presented.

what's the biggest insight you got (a paragraph) from that page Enyiah?

The following paragraph kindof 'blewmymind'!

Quote:'The Corrupt Demiurge bears the outer characteristics of a 6D construct, but while being of a negative spiritual polarity (low frequency vibration). But it’s more of an artificial intelligence without true sentience; it proceeds with pseudo-autonomy while lacking the spirit core that might have given it true sentience. Hence it’s more of a demon-like [i]machine[/i], and hence it is the central mainframe of the Matrix Control System. It is therefore a negative thought-form reflection in 6D, especially in light of what I explained in the first Gnosis article about what a thoughtform is, namely an etheric and astral construct with a programmed intelligence. ''

And to complement this we read on :
Quote:''Therefore the Demiurge and/or Corrupt Demiurge are, by definition, active at the “root level” of our physical existence, meaning they are actively shaping our five-sense reality via the etheric plane (which, as you may recall, is the “matrix code” behind physicality).''

Okay, well then WHO left out this important information from the ''Manual of Life''? If we had been privy to this Knowledge, what effect would it have on our reality? Any comments, please!?

Comes next :
Quote:''One of the fundamentals of this creation is freewill and self-discovery or self-learning, because in acting and experiencing, one grows. That’s the point of being separated from the Creator or Higher Self and being endowed with freewill. It’s the absolute core directive of our existence.''

In other words, the Corrupt Demiurge is the program of creating a phony existence of reality playground for the purpose of learning/discovering WHO we are:
Quote:''So it’s more than just knowledge-lessons, but also soul-growth and deepest wisdom and self-discovery at work here.''

To me the whole thing seems extremely complicated for the purpose to which it serves.

Maybe the ''Corrupt Demiurge'' is deemed the necessary evil through which humanity has been condemned to endure in order to «evolve» but praytell Who is writing the Rules??!!

Yes, unquestionably, the concept of Demiurge/Corrupt Demiurge blowsmymind.
(04-18-2015, 06:01 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the ''Corrupt Demiurge'' is deemed the necessary evil through which humanity has been condemned to endure in order to «evolve» but praytell Who is writing the Rules??!!

I do not think "condemned" is the right word. If the first distortion is free will, no one is condemned of anything, only going through chosen experiences as Intelligent Infinity of Itself. So rather than a necessary evil, I view it as a chosen evil, chosen by those who seem to impose it and chosen by those who seem to suffer from it.
(04-18-2015, 07:26 PM)Minyatur: Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think "condemned" is the right word. If the first distortion is free will, no one is condemned of anything, only going through chosen experiences as Intelligent Infinity of Itself. So rather than a necessary evil, I view it as a chosen evil, chosen by those who seem to impose it and chosen by those who seem to suffer from it.

I get what you are saying, your understanding is more advanced than mine because I'm not at that place in the way you view things. I have a real problem with the so-called necessary evil/wickedness of the world.  Replace the word 'condemned' by 'subjected to', does that change anything? 

I feel that this 'chosen evil' is not always a conscious choice and it is difficult for me to dismiss the suffering of this world into the category of «chosen suffering».  Can't do that without a high degree of emotional detachment. 

For me there is a piece of the puzzle still missing in my seeking, I am not entirely comfortable with your stance - not that I am saying it is wrong.  Your input does provide some measure of clarification and I thank-you for that!
I think I view it like that because if you put everything as a whole acting as One then there is only one source of all and all wickedness and evil came from the very same source as light and love and fundamentally are the same. If there is truly something to blame, it is the exploration of many-ness which creates these experience to create knowledge and wisdom, rendering the Infinity intelligent.

Without these things there would be nothing because there are two polarities of the one same thing only existing through the subjectivity of experience and choice. I also do think it is hard to become detached from what is near us and it is something I work on constantly. All is One means that my potential is the same as that of all doer of wickedness and that in truth I am doing everything that is done as other-selves.

To remove evil means to remove free will and to remove the desire of experiences which create a reality to exist in.

I do think it is hard to accept but it seems to me that all work that is done is always the evolution toward fully integrating the Law of One.
Pages: 1 2