Bring4th

Full Version: If we are Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we are unity, and we are infinity, how does that affect us here in 3D?

How does it make our lives better?
I propose a thread called something like 'GW's Random Questions'...
In 3rd Density we are separate from one another but unity gives us a mystery to seek, in that seeking lays the faith in a loving collective consciousness that benefits the self, the other self, the earth and the creator.
(04-13-2015, 10:31 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]I propose a thread called something like 'GW's Random Questions'...

I like Creator am endlessly curious.
Simple happiness is another important aspect, and one that's often overlooked. The joy of (re)connecting with intelligent infinity makes the burdens of life easier to bear, even if it can't do much directly to make them go away. Plus, happy people who are at peace with their minds are a lot more likely to make good decisions during bad times, whereas those who are scared or angry or otherwise negatively-focused often make poor choices.

Everything in life, more or less, runs on probabilities rather than certainties. There's what might be, and what might have been. That higher connection -and the happiness that can come with it- help improve the odds of your various ventures succeeding, even success can never be truly guaranteed.

Just having a clear mind that's open and receptive to the details in a situation and the nuances they suggest can be a big help in a lot of tight spots.
(04-13-2015, 10:31 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]I propose a thread called something like 'GW's Random Questions'...

I figured my questions could help others as well.
(04-13-2015, 04:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't do that because some of my questions belong under Olio, some under Life on Planet Earth. Some under Law of One Material.
(04-13-2015, 04:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 04:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't do that because some of my questions belong under Olio, some under Life on Planet Earth. Some under Law of One Material.

You need a sub-forum altogether.
(04-13-2015, 10:21 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we are unity, and we are infinity, how does that affect us here in 3D?

Because of the implications.  All the seeming evidence you see about you, pointing to a world of separation, is just an appearance.  It is not how it really is.

It is a single reflexive act, a distortion or refraction of the clear light of Beingness, brought on by your firm conviction there are a bunch of separate parts out there.  You adamantly assume you are in here, so the world must, in reflexive response, appear like its out there.

To quote A Course in Miracles:

"You may be surprised to hear how very different is reality from what you
see. You do not realize the magnitude of that one error. It was so vast and so
completely incredible that from it a world of total unreality had to emerge.
What else could come of it? Its fragmented aspects are fearful enough, as
you begin to look at them. But nothing you have seen begins to show you
the enormity of the original error, which seemed to cast you out of Heaven,
to shatter knowledge into meaningless bits of disunited perceptions, and to
force you to make further substitutions. "

Now, I don't really see it as an error, but as an experience or learning opportunity.

It also means you are never alone.  The whole cosmos moves with you in your very choices.  How could it be any other way?

The world appears in separation, because we continue to notice, and interpret it that way.  Interpretation is the power of free will which is a byproduct of the capacity for illusion.  The law of confusion.  
(04-13-2015, 10:21 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we are unity, and we are infinity, how does that affect us here in 3D?

The greatest story ever told, which is still unfolding, is for every single being in existence to realize that it is one with the One. This profoundly amazing epiphany is infinitely more satisfying due to the spiritual amnesia all consciousnesses were subjected to upon incarnating into such a heavily veiled planet as the Earth. Having to work through the trials and tribulations of weaving through the illusion of limitation and unexpected circumstances, such as realizing that regardless of any strange or quirky characteristics/attributes which comprise any existential manifestation, each and every "other" being is the same exact sentient awareness, a singular objective principle funneled into a multitude of subjective points of view, provides greater incentive and a greater sense of reward when these notions have become experientially integrated; one actor, many masks.

To realize that the life you claim ownership over and believe is entirely yours, is in actuality yet another continuum forged within the Creator, by the Creator and for the Creator, and to not only realize it via intellectual comprehension but to actually feel the connection is enough to imbue one's outlook with clarity and immense profundity. No matter how unwholesome you might feel your thoughts or perspectives are or whatever sense of psychological unworthiness or existential cynicism and/or skepticism you might possess, despite how awkward you might feel about any of your behavioral patterns are or how unacceptable, immoral or disturbing you might feel any of your past experiences or current circumstances are, attempt to remember that each experience is another venue for the Creator to learn through and that no matter what happens to you or what you cause to happen, these circumstances would not manifest if they were contrary to spiritual law, with essentially everything being permitted, regardless of whether it is morally acceptable from a duality-based point of view or deemed unacceptable by mass consensus (although this is in no shape, form or fashion a permission slip for any being to throw caution to the wind and commit wicked, shameful or deranged deeds). So Gemini, don't feel embarrassed, anxious, nervous or ashamed about your preference towards anthros simply because a great majority of souls would perceive it as strange and feel that it is not nor ever will be their cup of tea.

Ultimate reconciliation awaits all choices, and the decision to act will, for the most part, beget consequences of proportionate magnitude, albeit the reaction from the Universe is almost always unexpected; nevertheless, whatever actions you take, whatever distortions you don and whatever role you immerse yourself in, no matter if you feel that they are causing you to veer off-road from your preconceived notion of what you expect the "genuine spiritual path" is, separation is still a part of unity, discordant chaos is still a part of harmony, and limited finitude is still a part of the game of infinity. 

Rejoice in the fact that even though we are all extremely microscopic sentient specks, we are nevertheless fractal pixels of the macrocosmic and megalithic metaparadigm, capable of beholding the vastness of eternal infinity, and even if we are not absolutely reflective of undistorted divinity "externally", we still are and always will be, absolutely synonymous in essence "internally". 

P.S. We are no longer in the 3rd density.
(04-14-2015, 10:31 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]

So Gemini, don't feel embarrassed or ashamed or nervous about your preference towards anthros simply because a great majority of souls would perceive it as strange and feel that it is not nor ever will be their cup of tea.

Ultimate reconciliation awaits all choices, and the decision to act will always beget consequences of proportionate magnitude, albeit the reaction from the Universe is almost always unexpected; nevertheless, whatever actions you take, whatever distortions you don and whatever role you immerse yourself in, no matter if you feel that they are causing you to veer off-road from your preconceived notion of what you expect the "genuine spiritual path" is, separation is still a part of unity, discordant chaos is still a part of harmony, and limited finitude is still a part of the game of infinity. 

Rejoice in the fact that even though we are all extremely microscopic sentient specks, we are nevertheless fractal pixels of the macrocosmic and megalithic metaparadigm. 

Thank you for this insight. I can rest well knowing we are in 4D. It really calms the nerves.
(04-14-2015, 10:39 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

So Gemini, don't feel embarrassed or ashamed or nervous about your preference towards anthros simply because a great majority of souls would perceive it as strange and feel that it is not nor ever will be their cup of tea.

Ultimate reconciliation awaits all choices, and the decision to act will always beget consequences of proportionate magnitude, albeit the reaction from the Universe is almost always unexpected; nevertheless, whatever actions you take, whatever distortions you don and whatever role you immerse yourself in, no matter if you feel that they are causing you to veer off-road from your preconceived notion of what you expect the "genuine spiritual path" is, separation is still a part of unity, discordant chaos is still a part of harmony, and limited finitude is still a part of the game of infinity. 

Rejoice in the fact that even though we are all extremely microscopic sentient specks, we are nevertheless fractal pixels of the macrocosmic and megalithic metaparadigm. 

Thank you for this insight. I can rest well knowing we are in 4D. It really calms the nerves.

Everyone has passed with flying colors! Simply because we are still perceiving what appears to be the same old environment which we were born into prior to the shift does not mean it is the exact same environment. Just because the denizens of this planet didn't undergo an extremely obvious surface transformation akin to us bursting into flames of holy light and morphing into crystallized beings that are flying around, teleporting or telekinetically interacting with the world around us doesn't mean we did not experience a metamorphosis (which is still ongoing, mind you). If you recall, the main brunt of the transition process is metaphysical and deals predominately with reconfigurations of the consciousness. Why else is it that spiritual enlightenment and awareness is rapidly becoming prevalent en masse? You do realize that the points of view shared in this community and any other community of seekers, every perspective espoused by any spiritually-minded being, would have once been considered extremely enlightened knowledge reserved for and produced by a very select and exclusive few who more likely than not would have had to engage in decades of mystic, ascetic practices or become initiated into heavily esoteric studies on the occult?

Another personal confirmation of mine, besides intuitive data downloads and a very enhanced and open connection and adoption of awareness of my meta-self, is the ease and consistency of my telepathic capabilities in both output (active broadcasting) and input (passive receptivity).
Thanks godwide. I believe I sent you a PM a few days ago.
(04-14-2015, 11:06 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks godwide. I believe I sent you a PM a few days ago.

I just saw it and it has been answered! I guess my third eye needs some extra squeegeeing. Tongue
GV good to see you again Smile
(04-14-2015, 11:03 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]

Everyone has passed with flying colors! Simply because we are still perceiving what appears to be the same old environment which we were born into prior to the shift does not mean it is the exact same environment. Just because the denizens of this planet didn't undergo an extremely obvious surface transformation akin to us bursting into flames of holy light and morphing into crystallized beings that are flying around, teleporting or telekinetically interacting with the world around us doesn't mean we did not experience a metamorphosis (which is still ongoing, mind you). If you recall, the main brunt of the transition process is metaphysical and deals predominately with reconfigurations of the consciousness. Why else is it that spiritual enlightenment and awareness is rapidly becoming prevalent en masse? You do realize that the points of view shared in this community and any other community of seekers, every perspective espoused by any spiritually-minded being, would have once been considered extremely enlightened knowledge reserved for and produced by a very select and exclusive few who more likely than not would have had to engage in decades of mystic, ascetic practices or become initiated into heavily esoteric studies on the occult?

Another personal confirmation of mine, besides intuitive data downloads and a very enhanced and open connection and adoption of awareness of my meta-self, is the ease and consistency of my telepathic capabilities in both output (active broadcasting) and input (passive receptivity).

I agree with the sentiment that we have passed/passing the veil into 4D. Your reply reminded of the post from an old thread 

Q:What else do we need to know regarding the month of January 2013?

A: It is important to know that the last time the collective consciousness has changed dramatically. Many people are anxiously waiting for the end of 2012. Because forecasts are not paid off, at first nothing happened, but it is only at first glance, because all changes have occurred, but in a hidden form. Changes occurred in the heart of every man, in the minds of everyone.

Governments change management capabilities and interoperability between different countries. Changed all that could possibly change. It's time to help these opportunities to grow. Avoid habits. Do not do something just because you have always done. If someone says the same thing all the time, do not respond the way you met before. Strive for a more peaceful and harmonious interaction with the environment, and collective capacity to give you all to live in peace and harmony.

This will be an exciting experience, but those who are waiting for this and looking at the surface, disappointed. If you expect to see changes in all, you will not see them at all. But if you suddenly become to notice the moments when your neighbor stopped grumbling and smiles, when suddenly a fighter instead of waving fists apologize - this is a small miracle. If you want to open up to those moments when people do not as usual, you will discover the path and greater changes. And this is simply because the global human capabilities soared skyward, and now you have to decide how to use this potential. Changes will occur over the next 7-10 yearsand these changes begin this month. Use every opportunity to change their knurled trajectory. And do change, live happily and make energy and sincerity in everything that takes!

It'll become 4D when all 3D entity will die.
(04-15-2015, 02:11 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It'll become 4D when all 3D entity will die.

This statement would be entirely accurate were it not for dual-activated beings who, besides possessing a 3rd density interfaceable mind, physical vehicle and consciousness, possess also a secondary dormant version of each in potentiation which is capable of complete ease of transition and sublime emergence into 4th density awareness without death being a primary prerequisite to awareness of the metaphysical shift in dimensional energy. Those consciousnesses which have engaged in work involving energetic expansion and vibrational amplification, have unhinged those barriers which inhibit psychospiritual awareness and receptivity, or who are simply of existential antiquity will be the initial detectors of the alteration of densities. Thus, complete physical obliteration of the populace is not necessary for the modification of being on the collective level. In a sense, then, 3rd density entities who are not dual activated or do not have any of the aforementioned criteria applicable to them would indeed have to await the expiration of the incarnation in order to enter into the current dawning of the 4th density in its foetal stages.
(04-15-2015, 08:14 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 02:11 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It'll become 4D when all 3D entity will die.

This statement would be entirely accurate were it not for dual-activated beings who, besides possessing a 3rd density interfaceable mind, physical vehicle and consciousness, possess also a secondary dormant version of each in potentiation which is capable of complete ease of transition and sublime emergence into 4th density awareness without death being a primary prerequisite to awareness of the metaphysical shift in dimensional energy. Those consciousnesses which have engaged in work involving energetic expansion and vibrational amplification, have unhinged those barriers which inhibit psychospiritual awareness and receptivity, or who are simply of existential antiquity will be the initial detectors of the alteration of densities. Thus, complete physical obliteration of the populace is not necessary for the modification of being on the collective level. In a sense, then, 3rd density entities who are not dual activated or do not have any of the aforementioned criteria applicable to them would indeed have to await the expiration of the incarnation in order to enter into the current dawning of the 4th density in its foetal stages.

I'm not entirely sure what you meant by the sentence I put in bold. In my perspective 3rd density entities who are not ready for 4D will incarnate in other 3rd density worlds which will provide the lessons they need to learn before entering any 4th density planet.

I_Am_The_One

(04-15-2015, 12:05 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 08:14 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not entirely sure what you meant by the sentence I put in bold. In my perspective 3rd density entities who are not ready for 4D will incarnate in other 3rd density worlds which will provide the lessons they need to learn before entering any 4th density planet.

I agree with both of you, I believe he hinted at, 3d entities harvestable ready. Just not dual activated. So yes these entities will die.  Not everyone though. The world changes now, I can feel it. There is a different grade of energy entering the earth now. It has been for about four days. I believe it is scaring some people, and causing anxiety. My energy in my chakras are wayyy up. Though I feel tinges or periods of terrible anxiety, I think there are alot of scared people out there right now.
(04-15-2015, 09:01 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Minyatur

I agree with both of you, I believe he hinted at, 3d entities harvestable ready. Just not dual activated. So yes these entities will die.  Not everyone though. The world changes now, I can feel it. There is a different grade of energy entering the earth now. It has been for about four days. I believe it is scaring some people, and causing anxiety. My energy in my chakras are wayyy up. Though I feel tinges or periods of terrible anxiety, I think there are alot of scared people out there right now.

Precisely; those 3rd density beings who are harvestable will incarnate upon this planet either in this initial phase of 4th density reconfiguration or will return when the planet has progressed more fully into the throes of the dimensional shift. The same goes for consciousnesses who are equipped with the capacity to perceive, integrate and adapt to the transitional energetic emergence of the 4th density while in physical incarnation; that is, those who are presently only perceiving the precursory generation of the 4th density (prior to the full gamut of the density adherence) will incarnate when there exists absolutely no traces of the 3rd density and the "full effects" of the 4th density are no longer in queue for manifestation but, rather, become fully in effect.

The subsequent manifestation of any consciousnesses within a fully 4th density environment will be birthed sans the metaphysically aware inhibiting spiritual veil, thus there will be no amnesia in regards to pre-incarnative circumstances and awareness of one's past forms, spiritual schematics, existential blueprints and archetypal categorization will be brought to the forefront of conscious awareness, with the knowledge of such data being easily and seamlessly retrievable.
(04-15-2015, 12:05 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In my perspective 3rd density entities who are not ready for 4D will incarnate in other 3rd density worlds which will provide the lessons they need to learn before entering any 4th density planet.

This is entirely true, although what I was referring to were dual activated 3rd density/4th density beings and harvestable 3rd density beings. 3rd density beings who do not meet the criteria for immediate 4th density incarnation following bio-termination will, as you said, undergo another cycle of 3rd density upon another planet which currently supports an environment whose dimensional infrastructure is of the 3rd density in order to refine themselves via the lessons and catalyst available therein. 
Quote:
(04-14-2015, 10:31 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='177869' dateline='1428934917']

Yes, GW.  don't worry.  Smile

Knowing this gives us the foundation of freedom.  Freedom from the illusion of 3D.

In freedom , your life will become better through right actions, actions that flow through your love for all.
(04-14-2015, 11:03 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone has passed with flying colors! Simply because we are still perceiving what appears to be the same old environment which we were born into prior to the shift does not mean it is the exact same environment. Just because the denizens of this planet didn't undergo an extremely obvious surface transformation akin to us bursting into flames of holy light and morphing into crystallized beings that are flying around, teleporting or telekinetically interacting with the world around us doesn't mean we did not experience a metamorphosis (which is still ongoing, mind you). If you recall, the main brunt of the transition process is metaphysical and deals predominately with reconfigurations of the consciousness. Why else is it that spiritual enlightenment and awareness is rapidly becoming prevalent en masse? You do realize that the points of view shared in this community and any other community of seekers, every perspective espoused by any spiritually-minded being, would have once been considered extremely enlightened knowledge reserved for and produced by a very select and exclusive few who more likely than not would have had to engage in decades of mystic, ascetic practices or become initiated into heavily esoteric studies on the occult?

Awesome to remember!
Even finity has enough to satisfy me for eons, but I keep searching for my ideal reality.
It is natural to have ever expanding desires because we are participating in the illusion of constant expansion.

Even once you find your ideal reality, you will find something else to want -- other goals to pursue. The perception of being distanced from the creator necessitates desire because the distancing itself is the result of seeing ourselves as less than everything. If we were ego-less, we could not desire, because we wouldn't be able to see ourselves as separate from anything we potentially might desire. When we affirm that we, the soul/personality/self are "in here" (in this body/in this world/in this universe) we, in that same moment, push everything else into the category of "out there", and voila, an inner/outer dichotomy is born. Spirit sees no difference between itself and anything else, and matter has nothing to say about it either. It is the mind that segregates, labels, and subdivides, as that is its function and its nature.

Of course its not really even much of a conscious act, just a simple precondition of incarnation.

There is no right or wrong in any of it, just actions and the corresponding and reflexive result of it.
Can we reach a state of pure awareness through meditation? Is that Nirvana?
(07-29-2016, 08:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can we reach a state of pure awareness through meditation? Is that Nirvana?

I believe that you can, though, as I've said before, I don't believe that enlightenment or nirvana is ever a permanent state, but relative to a human life it could be.

But that doesn't mean it isn't worth working towards.

I guess the question is: what kind of meditation leads to that kind of transcendence?

And that's where it gets tricky. How does one unblock their energy centers?

There are a lot of different ways to go about doing that. The process of polarization unblocks your centers, and if you look at it objectively it is that same process of transcending ego or selfishness (unless we are talking the negative path which approaches unity from a different direction while attempting to keep the ego intact -- a tricky balancing act in its own right, with plenty of "costs" to doing that. Every reward is commensurate with its sacrifice. "you get what you pay for").

Many teachers talk about "being present" and I think there is lot of truth to that. Personally, I think it is a matter of "intensifying awareness". Not in a mentally straining sort of way, but more of calm, lucid way where you focus on What Is. When you can look with clear focus on What Is, as opposed to how we would like it to be, you begin to open the gateway to the present. After you travel the same mental road enough times, your (mental) feet begin to "grow eyes" and see things that were previously not seen.

Basically, whatever you focus on is growing. Your consciousness is like a magnifying glass, and keep in mind the fact of the holographic and fractal nature of existence. If you focus on awareness in a pure and noncontradicted way, the spotlight of our awareness begins to grow.  As it reaches new thresholds of brilliance, the spotlight of our awareness begins to illuminate subtler and subtler truths and realities. Eventually illusions are transcended.

But of course, that takes a lot of discipline to really consistently practice. Who has the time for that? Let's just go do acid. BigSmile