Bring4th

Full Version: Those of Mars and Maldek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:20.19 Questioner: What percentage of the entities who were here in third density at that time were Martian and what percentage were harvested from Earth’s second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There were perhaps one-half of the third-density population being entities from the Red Planet, Mars, as you call it. Perhaps one-quarter from second density of your planetary sphere. Approximately one-quarter from other sources, other planetary spheres whose entities chose this planetary sphere for third-density work.

This suggests that those of China, being about half the population of the planet, would be those of Mars. Does this sound correct?

I had thought that perhaps Caucasians were of Mars due to their bellicose nature, but apparently I was wrong. Perhaps Caucasians were those of Maldek.
Ra The Law of One, Book I, Session 21 February 10, 1981
Quote:Questioner: Thank you very much. I apologize in being so stupid in stating my questions but this has cleared up my understanding nicely.

Then in the second 25,000 year major cycle was there any great civilization that developed?

Ra: I am Ra. In the sense of greatness of technology there were no great societies during this cycle. There was some advancement among those of Deneb who had chosen to incarnate as a body in what you would call China.

Latwii Sunday Meditation, Easter April 19, 1981
Quote:N: Did the Caucasian, Negroid, and Oriental people come from a common root being or did one or more of these groups originate on another planet?

I am Latwii. All of your beings originated either upon another planet or were those which manifested from another density of your own planet. You do not have any native Americans, as I believe you call them. Everyone moves in the search for truth. To be more specific the various races all have one great commonality, that being that they are the Creator. Some races are differentiated due to the climatic needs of various geographic regions of your planetary surface. Others did indeed come from other planetary spheres.

May we answer you further?

N: Where would the Orientals have come from?

I am Latwii. This instrument has this information in her conscious mind, however we will also speak to the subject. These entities are from a place which you would call Deneb.

May we answer you further, my brother?

N: What is Deneb?

This is a star system. May we answer you further, my brother?

N: No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q'uo Special Meditation March 21, 2006
Quote:The energy of the beings from the Red Planet was naturally somewhat progressive and fiery. They had demonstrated this aggression, this ability to wage war on their home planet and had succeeded in destroying the surface of it as an acceptable environment for third-density life. They carried these biases with them into third density upon this planet.

The very beginning of your cycle of third density upon planet Earth was nearly 76,000 of your years ago, by your counting. The [Martian population] incarnated in what you would call the Middle East and parts of Africa first, their thickest area of population in that area of the planet. Gradually they become the populations that you now know of as the Moslems, the Jewish people, the Palestinians, and others of Middle Eastern heritage.

As the population settled in and began their cycles of reincarnation to gain experience and learn the lessons of love, they spread out, becoming the populations that you now know as the Russian and Eastern Orthodox churches, the Christian church, and the Christian Protestant church as opposed to the Christian Roman Catholic church. All of these populations are heavily “larded” with those originally from planet Mars.

You will note that these entities comprise the bulk of those who believe in one God. The up-side in the belief in one Creator is that it is closer to that mystery of the Creator than the solution which posits many gods. It is our understanding that all things are one, and the infinite Creator is as single as Its universe and creation.

The down-side in believing in one God is that belief that only if you believe in that one God—and believe in a certain way—shall your soul reach heaven. This creates a bias within the religious, and oftentimes the political mind of those [who so believe] that there is their way or the highway, as this instrument would put it.
Thanks for the quotes Cyclops Smile I guess that clears that up Smile
Man, after reading all that, I have almost no doubt that I am from another star system that I have yet to remember. Not only do I have VERY mixed blood, but I also do not identify in the least with my country of birth (USA) or with my parents' lines of various countries. Felt that way since before I even believed in anything at all.

So what's the deal with those of Maldek then? I see only info on those of Mars.

Godspeed!
(04-02-2010, 01:44 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Man, after reading all that, I have almost no doubt that I am from another star system that I have yet to remember. Not only do I have VERY mixed blood, but I also do not identify in the least with my country of birth (USA) or with my parents' lines of various countries. Felt that way since before I even believed in anything at all.

So what's the deal with those of Maldek then? I see only info on those of Mars.

Godspeed!
Law of One, Book 1, session 9:

Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the
second-density form. One is the entities from the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a
series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”
(04-02-2010, 08:30 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the deal with those of Maldek then? I see only info on those of Mars.

Has LL/R ever channeled any information on how those of Maldek actually disintegrated their sphere? I can understand how a semi-advanced third density race could turn their biosphere in to a barren wasteland such as Mars now appears to be, but to physically blow a whole planet up, like a watermelon being dropped from a ten story building? That would require a LOT of energy!
(04-02-2010, 11:16 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2010, 08:30 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the deal with those of Maldek then? I see only info on those of Mars.

Has LL/R ever channeled any information on how those of Maldek actually disintegrated their sphere? I can understand how a semi-advanced third density race could turn their biosphere in to a barren wasteland such as Mars now appears to be, but to physically blow a whole planet up, like a watermelon being dropped from a ten story building? That would require a LOT of energy!

They didn't disintegrate it. They blew it up. The asteroid belt circles the sun just like earth does, and scientists have speculated that this planet that once was must have been hit by a large meteorite to destroy it.

How did this happen? Perhaps the same way that HAARP could blow the planet earth to smithereens, from the inside out. HAARP isn't just about creating atmospheric walls for missile defence. It could result in so much more... the destruction of earth, leaving another asteroid belt.

Fortunately, I do not believe this will happen Smile
(04-02-2010, 11:37 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]How did this happen? Perhaps the same way that HAARP could blow the planet earth to smithereens, from the inside out. HAARP isn't just about creating atmospheric walls for missile defence. It could result in so much more... the destruction of earth, leaving another asteroid belt.

Fortunately, I do not believe this will happen Smile

Yes, that's what I intended to say- exploded in the same way any solid object might if it had a bomb at it's center. If you don't mind, can you give me the overall idea of how HAARP could do this, and what HAARP is in general? I'm sure there is a ton of writing on this online, but I'll never find the time to actually research it myself. Thanks in advance,

L.
There is so much to HAARP I can't possibly get into it here, not have the time to do so. I can't find the exact science that I have seen behind how HAARP could destroy earth, but basically it would be by messing with the magnetic resonance of earth itself, on the outside, which would then enter the earth at the north or south magnetic pole, travel through the center of earth, and then exit the earth at the opposite end. If this caused a large enough distortion of the magnetic field, ka-blooey bye-bye earth.

Quote:http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/buoy/

The program will study radio waves generated by the HAARP transmitter in Alaska.

We expect some waves to be ducted along the earth’s magnetic field lines – propagating out beyond five times the earth’s radius and returning to earth at a remote location in the South Pacific Ocean…. {the South Pacific is a hot bed of Seismic Activity}

These waves will propagate through several important physical layers beyond the earth’s atmosphere.

By operating a receiver at the magnetic conjugate point where the waves are most likely to return to earth, we will develop significant scientific understanding of those layers and the processes that affect them.
Thank you Peregrinus. By the way- I share your optimism. I think, despite the world's turmoil, that we're doing it right this time.
Some interesting information about maldek, although take what resonates with you dear ones Smile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8301796.stm
http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/MALDEK.html
(04-02-2010, 07:48 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Peregrinus. By the way- I share your optimism. I think, despite the world's turmoil, that we're doing it right this time.

Yes optimism brother. All is well Smile

(04-03-2010, 08:38 AM)charlie2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Some interesting information about maldek, although take what resonates with you dear ones Smile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8301796.stm
http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/MALDEK.html

The first link is, wonderfully, full of scientific "theories", thoughts of men that speculate about what they do not understand. It is beautiful to see them in their logical confusion. I love the brilliance of the veil.

The second link has both correct and incorrect information. It really does not matter. It gives the general idea... based upon the Law of One.

Thank you for posting those links brother charlie2012 Smile
So another question, if this information has possible been channelled... (hint hint Cyclops BigSmile ) or anyone has thoughts on this.

Will those of Maldek (or Mars, or any other planet) always reincarnate into a specific (what we consider) race of vehicle because the DNA is compatible, or is race switching doable? I'm just trying to logically justify population increases in proportion to the last 75k years and influxes of non- Mother Earth spirits.

I was... also... looking into the blood type diet and find this doctors time lines of each to be rather short sighted. I would be of the belief that these are also part of the DNA sequencing and as such would be due to influx of non- Mother Earth spirits.

Although scientists say that homo sapiens showed up (what they figure) 80,000 (though we know 74,998) years ago, most sciences rarely go back further than 10 or so thousand years when they discuss or come to conclusions about things.
(04-03-2010, 07:44 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Will those of Maldek (or Mars, or any other planet) always reincarnate into a specific (what we consider) race of vehicle because the DNA is compatible, or is race switching doable?

I've wondered that too and have assumed that race-switching is entirely doable and increasingly common. I think I remember a session that answered this question. Sort of like when students from various high schools all end up at the same college...it no longer matters which high school they attended, as the college degree is more important.

Look at how so many people on the planet right now are of mixed ethnicity. I don't think race matters any more.
Good point. Now, though even when mixes occur, the original genomes never disappear; they simply become part of the dominant or recessive. We know this to be true in the (what we perceive as) working chromosomes.

I wonder what happens in the (what we perceive) "junk DNA", the chromosomes which contain the individual spirit's coding.
A few years ago, there was a cover story in Time or Newsweek (forgot which) that stated that, in x number of years (forgot how many) virtually everyone on the planet would be mixed up. They did a composite of facial characteristics etc.; basically the population would be homogenized, ethnically. This was supposedly based on current trends etc.
This one is rather tricky and to get the idea I will break it into parts.

The question.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation January 22, 1995
Quote:Group question: The question this afternoon has to do with the incarnation into various races and cultures on this planet. We are wondering if people tend to incarnate into only one race or culture and move as a unit or group within that race or culture and maintain their identities from incarnation to incarnation as members of a particular race or culture or tribe, or if people are more likely to incarnate across racial or cultural boundaries and have a multitude of different types of experiences, and if this experience is what the soul experiences. Does the soul experience many different kinds of racial, tribal or cultural incarnations, or does the soul have identification with particular races or cultures?

This first excerpt agrees with the grouping, but onto the next ones there will be had a choice.

Quote:The second way which we wish to look at this question is that way of naming. We need not go through that process by which you have come to third density. You may simply accept, if you will, for the purpose of this working, that you did indeed rise in consciousness through various forms in first and in second density; that is, as elements and as plants and as animals and then came to the dawn of third-density experience. Once again, you may have wandered far from sun to sun, looking for third density. Or you may have chosen this particular planet to begin third density with. Choices are possible, not conscious ones as you know them, but rather like calling like.

However you chose, the planetary influence and the racial influence with which you began the long process of learning through incarnations remains that which has had the first biasing effect presenting the first catalyst giving you that turning of the archetypical mind’s themes and biases which are most deeply rooted within. For the Logos expressing as your sun body touches each planet differently, and, indeed, each portion of a planet somewhat differently, so that large masses of entities which are of a single racial origin or national origin may be more probably biased similarly than those whose minds contain etchings of another set of planetary, racial or other influences.

Thusly, there is, to some extent, the experiencing of like calling like that expresses within the conscious mind as a feeling of comfort and of being at home with certain people; that is, with certain national groups of people or certain religious or spiritual groups of entities. Within these large divisions those within the same body of influences begin the work of learning what love truly is. And in doing this together, over many lifetimes, ways are created, and over more and more time, embellished upon and strengthened so that each culture, shall we call it, with its characteristic ways of dealing with ever eternal situations common to all of humankind, become more and more handy to the mind and useful to the commonsense, everyday spirit.

Just as national or spiritual groups of entities tend to speak one language or a language in a characteristic sense, so do different cultures have unspoken language and ways of communicating which do not travel well. The one known as P, for instance, spoke to this group concerning an American who does not take the hint and stop being a nuisance, for this entity, brought up within a culture which simply shuts the door and does not answer the communication by telephone or by mail, has no innate ability and certainly no desire to leap across the cultural divide which separates this entity from one who has been reared within a culture in which hospitality is an holy thing, and the bad company must needs figure out by hint and the tone of words that he has overstepped the bounds of courtesy.

Thusly, entities do indeed often incarnate again and again within one planetary and one racial or spiritual group.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q'uo Sunday Meditation January 22, 1995
Quote:Thirdly, the thrust of the question, we believe, centers about whether there is a spiritual value of one culture against or relative to the spiritual value of another. And so we must ask you to, again, wipe the mind clear. Now, each of you within this circle has experienced incarnation with a substantial percentage of incarnations upon one third-density planet, and within that planetary influence one nation, spiritual, or other group of that kind. However, in the fullness of time, as entities grow, as they wake up, spiritually speaking, and discover that there is much more to know about love than has been understood, shall we say, by any one group these entities naturally choose to begin the process of gleaning from other cultures, other nations, and other spiritual groups those subtleties of insight, those inner structures that lie behind the spoken word and conceived thought, each of which educates and trains the mind in certain patterns. Each pattern has its place and is its equally valuable teacher. Just as the physical entity which you now experience yourself as wishes to travel and broaden the understanding of what humankind is, so the soul or spirit chooses again and again to travel in other shoes, other bodies, other races, creeds and color, for each has something to offer.

Quote:Is there a spiritual connotation, then, to races? All races have great spiritual treasurers to share, both what you would call positively and negatively. In all things, however, the spirit of each remains equal, and thus all cultures, all nations, all groups are equal. All contain the same love. You shall experience that which you choose to until nothing calls you into flesh.

Quote:To be humble in one culture educates. To be humble in another culture offers a completely different education. To be proud in one society is one kind of distortion of self unlike pride seen from the subtly but crystallinely different colorations of another culture’s way of pride. We ask you then in this third way of seeing to imagine, if you will, the vast extent of time and space within which the soul first becomes familiar with one family at a time. Then, after many, many incarnations, one larger family, one national or spiritual group, and then one begins to travel, choosing those situations which shall fill out and energize that awareness gleaned so far. For in all of these learnings, in all of these environments, the spirit within expresses its essence in a desire for a return to the awareness of unity which was life and shall again be life without manifestation. The manifest spirit yearns endlessly for that zero within which all is one, for that and only that is the true nature of all who may hear or read these words. There is one original Thought. Each of you is that. Each of you has wandered far. Each of you seeks with grace and rhythm to complete the journey so long ago begun and perfectly encapsulated within each incarnation as that spiritual hunger within which always seeks the source of life, the truth of being.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the topic of DNA, seems it is somewhat different from the pre-incarnative choosing of the vehicle.
Hatonn Monday Meditation September 11, 1978
Quote:I am with the instrument. That which is DNA is as a blueprint for the construction of the vehicle. Those drives which are part of the vehicle, that is, those of hunger, reproduction, desire for oxygen, and other necessary functions of the vehicle are blueprinted by DNA. However, that which makes a being a being is not DNA-oriented but rather is within the, shall we say, eternal nature of the spirit or soul which inhabits and animates the actions of this vehicle for the time in which that vehicle will remain viably conscious on the physical level.

Now there are, shall we say, blueprints which are the counterpart of DNA on the eternal or spiritual level.

Questioner: What about the mental level?

That which is mental is a matter of programming, as you no doubt are aware from what you have said, and can be reprogrammed, and this is what we were attempting to say about DNA itself. As the vehicle slowly follows evolution of a species, so your mind can be more rapidly reprogrammed by your conscious direction of will in the appropriate circumstances. However, that which is eternal within you, and which is related not to a day-to-day activity but to the personality, which expresses itself in a timeless and instant vibration at all times, is not being fully reprogrammed by a mental reprogramming but is influenced over many lifetimes and many experiences. However, a serious and concentrated effort in one incarnation can gradually make a distinct change in the vibration of the being. In fact, at any moment, if your will and desire were strong enough, you could instantly change your eternal being. It is simply that that instant of will and perfect desire is not easily come by.

Questioner: Doesn’t that will and desire already influence the genetic message? And isn’t it … see, what I am trying to get at … it appears to me, that people have genetic malfunctions in their bodies [that] would be karmically imposed, genetically, from … the genetic message delivered by the soul says, ah, this is karma.

Let us separate theories of karma from the genetic structure of a physical vehicle. May we say first that each case of incarnation is individual, and not all genetic malfunctions are due to what is known to your peoples as karma. However, if a soul is reliving karma by a certain situation which he chooses, he does not form a physical vehicle with that genetic imbalance, but rather chooses a physical vehicle which already has that imbalance. The imbalance itself is guided by the rules of DNA in its random combination. The parents of a particular physical vehicle might by mediation cause the randomness of DNA selection to be less random. However, this is due to the action at a distance, a fact of the mind upon physical particles, such as spermatozoa and ova. The soul and its philosophical nature must not be considered to be interacting with the physical DNA genetic code prior to incarnation. The soul chooses the vehicle which best suits it.
Thank you brother Smile

Brittany

Hmmm...I'll have to look up more on Deneb now...I feel my roots are in Asia, though I popped out extremely Irish this time around. Sometimes I feel like I remember a whole planet that had an Asian feel to it. LOL, my husband plays HALO a lot and there was a whole planet in there with Japanese culture, AND its inhabitants were Reptilian. He laughed and said "that must have been your planet."

ayadew

(04-03-2010, 08:42 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]A few years ago, there was a cover story in Time or Newsweek (forgot which) that stated that, in x number of years (forgot how many) virtually everyone on the planet would be mixed up. They did a composite of facial characteristics etc.; basically the population would be homogenized, ethnically. This was supposedly based on current trends etc.

That would end much racism, but I suppose it's the nature of 3D reality to still introduce negative aspects and create opposing groups, ie religion, political views etc.
"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It has the measles of mankind." ~Albert Einstein, 1921
(04-10-2010, 06:08 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2010, 08:42 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]A few years ago, there was a cover story in Time or Newsweek (forgot which) that stated that, in x number of years (forgot how many) virtually everyone on the planet would be mixed up. They did a composite of facial characteristics etc.; basically the population would be homogenized, ethnically. This was supposedly based on current trends etc.

That would end much racism, but I suppose it's the nature of 3D reality to still introduce negative aspects and create opposing groups, ie religion, political views etc.

I was speaking about this with the Land o Lakes guy as he delivered milk to the gas station I work at. (We have lots of fun just talking because the overnight shift gets kinda boring. haha) His idea was: "Look at biker gangs like the Hell's Angels. They're all white and they don't let anybody else in. They've been going strong for a long ass time and there's no reason they're ever gonna die. Plus, there are always gonna be people who would NEVER marry a different kind of person. (he meant person of another race) So there's always gonna be white people, for instance." I think he has a point. He was identifying the racial mindset and its fear of other races and how that fear is preventative of racial harmonizing. He basically said without spiritual lingo that as long as the 3rd density group mindsets of separation and fear of self hold on, physical separation will also remain.

Peregrinus, I'm all too familiar with that quote. I see it a lot in Call of Duty as it displays sometimes when you die in the game, and well, I kinda suck at Call of Duty. Tongue

seejay21

From my experience I have logically concluded that if we were to "breed out" our differnces until we were all the same that the veil would lift off of us without any effort. In a way, this would be the least resistant path to achieving harmony in this density. The differnces between us is what holds the veil together. I suppose that the "failure(?)" to achieve this method of naturally lifting the veil is the cause of the relatively low turnout for graduation.
I believe, as many others do as well, that many of the truths and secrets about this planet are well hidden in front of our eyes. We can find that many of the stories and fictive stories that are so often told in books and movies are as real as they get. Since this thread is about those of mars and maldek i would like to share a short cartoon mini-series that aired on FOX in 1994, called Red Planet. I had a dream a few months ago where i was driving a vehicle very similar to the "hover-bikes" that they use in this particular cartoon, and while we were not wearing any protective suits i think much of what is told in this story is very true. Especially what happens in part 9 where they speak of why things turned out for mars as they did. Enjoy if you wish! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_GHFeXrR...re=related

Love & Light!