Bring4th

Full Version: The Frantic Energetics of Avoidance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ra has said that many of the ills of this planet can be attributed to the avoidance of catalyst.  When catalyst is avoided, the opportunities for polarization are being neglected, and many consequences follow from this.

One is a shorted life span.  One is the increase of disease to that the physical body can exit in a timely fashion.

One interesting feature of the avoidance of catalyst is that it creates a high or frantic energy.  I have seen this in myself and others.  It is not necessarily 'manic', but the desire to avoid creates a space where a high amount of mental energy is brought into play.

Think of catalyst like a test or a school assignment that you should be doing.  In this case, the school assignment isn't something external, that someone imposed on you, but it's something that you've chosen for yourself.  Instead of doing the assignment straight away, we like to put it off to later. We can find more pleasant things to do, because catalyst usually involves the mirror of self-reflection, and we sometimes see things we don't like to see.

There is a kind of pleasure in avoiding one's task or assignment.  I'm sure we've all felt that in school.  Being able to get away without doing something.  It creates a certain type of delightful energy.

We can use that energy to do almost anything.  We can distract ourselves in an infinite number of ways, and make excuses or reasons for it.  We can say that it's harmless, or even helping other people.  But it doesn't get to the root issue - I am avoiding my catalyst, and that is the motive for these other activities, and the production of these frantic energies.
i have avoidant personality disorder but very placid low energy
let Ra come here & deal w catalyst. it's not so easy.
Usually the energy you speak of manifests most strongly right before I go to sleep, as my mind races with all the things I didn't get done during the day. Probably why I struggle with insomnia.
there's nothing wrong w avoiding something u r not ready to face. while postponing catalyst ur gathering strength to deal w it. i do it a lot. & the things i do meanwhile r not cheap distraction but something i choose because it's where my true interest lies. is this not a freewill planet? aren't we all constantly told by spiritual information that we r powerful if we choose? everything is choice? y then can't i choose my own way?
i think polarizing & catalyst is a load of hogwash. i think a true sovereign soul would ignore both as distractions & lies & simply create a better experience. suffering is not the way. there's only creation. i'm tired of being told wut to do, think & feel. it's my bubble, i decide.
the best things in life, one's passions aren't a distraction. it's the destination.

catalyst is a distraction. to say only polarizing matters negates the purpose of everything. this is just another religious lie to convince people it's ok to be a voluntary slave, to not really live life. it's y i despise buddhism. God created everything so we, it, could enjoy it! but nooooooooo everyone wants to spit on that.
I often feel similar to what you are describing bluebell, that is, change and growth are more important than enjoyment and wellness.  But at the same time we are living in a time of constant, intense and rapid change, so it's more than understandable that so many of us are feeling so very overwhelmed and tired.  I don't know what the answer is apart from perseverance and faith.  Often times not very helpful I know.  It is a really tough time to be a human. 
(04-15-2015, 07:02 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I often feel similar to what you are describing bluebell, that is, change and growth are more important than enjoyment and wellness.  But at the same time we are living in a time of constant, intense and rapid change, so it's more than understandable that so many of us are feeling so very overwhelmed and tired.  I don't know what the answer is apart from perseverance and faith.  Often times not very helpful I know.  It is a really tough time to be a human. 

One acceptable and workable answer is to cultivate a taste for challenge, and apply that attitude to everything that comes up. This is now, and will continue to be, a density of physical action being paramount in affecting change in the external world. The only thing not making it fun to interact and develop, is having a perspective that says "I wish things were easy." But that's the tricky thing about it...it does not need to be easy to be enjoyable, fun, and fruitful.

I wasn't born with this attitude, I grew into it...and it does not take a herculean effort to change that mindset...even that change can be fun, if you approach it that way from the start!
my problem is that i get tired, like an old battery. sunlight helps but there's not enough. the lack of sunlight on this planet probably causes a lot of despair. look at all the energy the middle east kooks exude.
(04-15-2015, 07:22 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 07:02 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I often feel similar to what you are describing bluebell, that is, change and growth are more important than enjoyment and wellness.  But at the same time we are living in a time of constant, intense and rapid change, so it's more than understandable that so many of us are feeling so very overwhelmed and tired.  I don't know what the answer is apart from perseverance and faith.  Often times not very helpful I know.  It is a really tough time to be a human. 

One acceptable and workable answer is to cultivate a taste for challenge, and apply that attitude to everything that comes up. This is now, and will continue to be, a density of physical action being paramount in affecting change in the external world. The only thing not making it fun to interact and develop, is having a perspective that says "I wish things were easy." But that's the tricky thing about it...it does not need to be easy to be enjoyable, fun, and fruitful.

This is a good attitude to have but oh so hard to maintain.
(04-15-2015, 07:27 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 07:22 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]

This is a good attitude to have but oh so hard to maintain.

All you have to do is get creative in how you maintain yourself. 
(04-15-2015, 07:27 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]my problem is that i get tired, like an old battery. sunlight helps but there's not enough. the lack of sunlight on this planet probably causes a lot of despair. look at all the energy the middle east kooks exude.

There are ways to recharge one's mind, body, and spirit. Why not simply make more time for them?
if u say yoga i will kick u
Isn't avoidance another form of catalyst?
I avoid catalyst too. I get others to do my work for me.
(04-15-2015, 05:15 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra has said that many of the ills of this planet can be attributed to the avoidance of catalyst.

Quote, por favor.

(04-15-2015, 09:34 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]if u say yoga i will kick u

...yoga!
(04-15-2015, 08:00 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 05:15 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra has said that many of the ills of this planet can be attributed to the avoidance of catalyst.

Quote, por favor.

22.5 Questioner: Then can you give me a— Can I assume then that this drastic drop from 700-year life span to one— less than one hundred years in length during this second 25,000-year period was because of an intensification of a… of a condition of lack of service to others? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in part correct. By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way in many cases to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of non-ownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice.

Without demonstrating the fruits of such learn/teaching the life span became greatly reduced, for the ways of honor/duty were not being accepted.

- -

22.6 Questioner: Would this shortened life span help the entity in any way in that he would have more at times in between incarnations to review his mistakes, or would this shortened life span hinder him?

Ra: I am Ra. Both are correct. The shortening of the life span is a distortion of the Law of One which suggests that an entity not receive more experience in more intensity than it may bear. This is only in effect upon an individual level and does not hold sway over planetary or social complexes.

Thus the shortened life span is due to the necessity for removing an entity from the intensity of experience which ensues when wisdom and love are, having been rejected, reflected back into the consciousness of the Creator without being accepted as part of the self, this then causing the entity to have the need for healing and for much evaluation of the incarnation.

The incorrectness lies in the truth that, given appropriate circumstances, a much longer incarnation in your space/time continuum is very helpful for continuing this intensive work until conclusions have been reached through the catalytic process.

- -

20.16 Questioner: Can you tell me the reason for this shortening of life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The causes of this shortening are always an ineuphonious or inharmonious relational vibration between other-selves. In the first cycle this was not severe, but due to the dispersion of peoples and the growing feeling complex/distortions towards separateness from other-selves.

- -

20.17 Questioner: I’m assuming at the start of one of these cycles there could have been either a positive polarization that would generally occur over the 25 [thousand] years or a negative polarization. Is the reason for the negative polarization and the shortening of the cycle the influx of entities from Mars who had already polarized somewhat negatively?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There was not a strong negative polarization due to this influx. The lessening of the life span was due primarily to the lack of the building up of positive orientation. When there is no progress those conditions which grant progress are gradually lost. This is one of the difficulties of remaining unpolarized. The chances, shall we say, of progress become steadily less.

- -

In observing the allopathic concept of the body complex as the machine we may note the symptomology of a societal complex seemingly dedicated to the most intransigent desire for the distortions of distraction, anonymity, and sleep. This is the result rather than the cause of societal thinking upon your plane.

In turn this mechanical concept of the body complex has created the continuing proliferation of distortions towards what you would call ill-health due to the strong chemicals used to control and hide bodily distortions. There is a realization among many of your peoples that there are more efficacious systems of healing not excluding the allopathic but also including the many other avenues of healing.

- -

54.24 Questioner: The purpose then, seen from previous to incarnation, of what we call the incarnate physical state, seems to be wholly, or almost wholly, that of experiencing at that point the programmed catalyst and then evolving as a function of that catalyst. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall restate for clarity. The purpose of incarnative existence is evolution of mind, body, and spirit. In order to do this it is not strictly necessary to have catalyst. However, without catalyst the desire to evolve and the faith in the process do not normally manifest and thus evolution occurs not. Therefore, catalyst is programmed and the program is designed for the mind/body/spirit complex for its unique requirements. Thus it is desirable that a mind/body/spirit complex be aware of and hearken to the voice of its experiential catalyst, gleaning from it that which it incarnated to glean.

- -

Catalyst is offered to the entity. If it is not used by the mind complex it will then filter through to the body complex and manifest as some form of physical distortion. The more efficient the use of catalyst, the less physical distortion to be found.
Catalyst? I was born of this! BigSmile
(04-15-2015, 08:56 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Catalyst? I was born of this! BigSmile

HAHAHA! That's the best one yet.

Splash

(04-15-2015, 09:34 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]if u say yoga i will kick u

you must have a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long leg Wink
i've been avoiding this thread
(04-16-2015, 04:40 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i've been avoiding this thread

Everyone has their own personal hell. Your avoidance and feelings of no one being in your shoes is quite naive almost as if you are quite young. Saying something so childlike such as "Ra should try 3d here" speaks to this level of derision of what your life has been. It is true that no one has walked in your shoes but to claim that none have had it as bad as you is indicative of an immature view of the world. 

Avoidance of catalyst does not make one better prepared. It only creates a rebound effect which compounds the intensity of said catalyst. Instead of avoiding it because you think you've had it rough,  why not try to take a stand and say enough is enough,  I get it,  now let's embrace it and learn from it? 
Quote:It is true that no one has walked in your shoes but to claim that none have had it as bad as you is indicative of an immature view of the world. 

excuse me???????????????????????????? WHERE did i say THAT?????????????????

ur projecting onto me things i NEVER said.
(04-16-2015, 06:24 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It is true that no one has walked in your shoes but to claim that none have had it as bad as you is indicative of an immature view of the world. 

You may have not said it but your other posts in other threads are quite indicative of it 

I actually figured that would get a rise out of you because I knew you ever actually said it. I'm only trying to get you to see how I perceive a catalyst that you have been avoiding. 

I will go ahead and apologize if that's not the case but know that I'm only trying g to give you honest loving feedback Smile 

Wow, many people have had it worse than me. I am very fortunate. Sorry Bluebell.
they're not indicative of it. i know full well my horrors aren't unique in intensity. when i speak of 3D horrors i mean all of us. when i speak of too much evil which Ra, having lived a harmonious 3D life can't fully understand, i mean EVERYONE because they r all me!!!!!!! don't piss off a premenstrual aquarius on purpose if u want ur organs intact, buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-16-2015, 06:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, many people have had it worse than me. I am very fortunate. Sorry Bluebell.

i never said i had it worse! doesn't matter anyway because it's all us. there's only one being!
Aww what happened to our loving conv about prostate stimulation lol. I'm not trying to upse you love. Just trying to guide. If you reject it, I'm OK with it. I still love you as I do all here Smile
(04-16-2015, 06:38 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2015, 06:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

i never said i had it worse! doesn't matter anyway because it's all us. there's only one being!

I know you didn't. My words must have come out wrong.
Pages: 1 2