Bring4th

Full Version: Enjoyism - join today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'm starting a new religion. Glory be to God!

Enjoyism praises God's Glory in fleeting moments, transiency, fun & everything oft ignored by hoity-toity monks. my religion vehemently condemns buddhism. the persecution of Enjoyists has got to stop!

please join Enjoyism today to take a stand! let us praise God's transient creations & temporary housings as we drift along the merry river of our Adventurous God's infinite creation.

please post no anti-Enjoyism here. this is a place of worship. sermons every sunday!
(04-15-2015, 07:02 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i'm starting a new religion.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
i hope u will give us a chance! it's not too late to change, friend. ur a lost little Turtle w/o a bale.

Splash

Can Enjoyism allow Buddhists to join their enjoy?
we accept everyone! (& we have a special healing program for buddhists.)

Splash

some Buddhism is very self empowered and chill... some is very patriarchal old-world thought control.. the first are slowly helping heal the latter....
viva Enjoyment!
I don't think the world needs any more religions. I would rather become a Buddhist if i had to choose one religion. Whatever floats your boat.
this is the parable of Mona-Lisa & Eebertholomew.

So, one day Count Eebertholomew was kayaking down a lazy stream. He heard his name being called (there were no other Eebertholomews around) and he turned to see a beautiful maiden clad in white gauzy sheet-like things.

"What's a Gnome to do?" he muttered to himself.

Eeb got on dry land but unfortunately his kayak went on without him. He shrugged and approached the maiden.

"Hi." He said gregariously. "I'm Eebartholomew, Eeb for short."

"I'm Mona-Lisa." She smiled mysteriously. "Mo."

"So, Mo... You hungry?"

"I could eat. Do you have any chicken?"

"Not on me but we can go hunting."

So Eeb & Mo went to a restaurant and ate chicken. Eeb reached for his wallet but Mo swiftly said "This is on me."

Eeb now felt terrible pressure to put out. Maybe he should have stayed in the kayak.

Splash

ahahahahaha ! *lol*
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it.

Splash

as long as "the Lord" is a hermaphrodite and/or social memory complex - I can get on board with that Smile
the Lord is ALL. all kinds of genitals from every reach!
(04-15-2015, 09:17 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]the Lord is ALL. all kinds of genitals from every reach!

"At the end of many lives the man of vision comes to me. 'God is all' this great man says. Such a spirit sublime how rarely is he found!" ~Bhagavad Gita

Splash

(04-15-2015, 09:37 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 09:17 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]the Lord is ALL. all kinds of genitals from every reach!

"At the end of many lives the man of vision comes to me. 'God is all' this great man says. Such a spirit sublime how rarely is he found!" ~Bhagavad Gita

"I am all that is, was, or ever will be."

(~ Words of Isis inscribed on the Temple at Sais, Egypt)

Heart
(04-15-2015, 10:06 PM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 09:37 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

"I am all that is, was, or ever will be."

(~ Words of Isis inscribed on the Temple at Sais, Egypt)

Heart

Do you have it to where people's signatures aren't displayed? That's been my signature for a really long time...(worded differently, however.)

[Image: tumblr_mpe9lpG2Ys1s1fgejo1_500.jpg]

Splash

oh.. wow!

I went looking for God/dess quotes to add to your God/man quote.. to balance yours - and found this quote and thought it would be so apropos Smile

I don't quite know what you're asking me (above) ??
http://bring4th.org/forums/usercp.php?action=editsig

If you have your settings set to where people's signatures are displayed then should be seeing this at the end of all of my posts:

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."

Splash

oh.. wow... weird... I do have that setting on ... but for some reason I didn't 'see' your signature on that post...

how strange.. I'm not normally unobservant like that...

weeeirdd...

a nice synchronicity that I was guided to quote it to you - as my response to a post by you....

there'd be several good possibilities for what that might signify Smile
it is the Heavenly Angels of the Lord that have blessed us! Praised be!
Where can I get my habit?
at the drugstore?
*shoots up* Ahh yeah that's some enjoyism right there
my habit's empty, gotta get another.
Hail Mary-Jane, full of grease,
Our munchies are with thee,
Blessed art thou among hot women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Vajayjay
Holy Mary-Jane, Mother of Sin,
pray for us hedonists,
now and at the hour of our sobriety.
Ramen.
Hedonist, that's the word I was trying to remember.
(04-15-2015, 08:58 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]this is the parable of Mona-Lisa & Eebertholomew.

So, one day Count Eebertholomew was kayaking down a lazy stream. He heard his name being called (there were no other Eebertholomews around) and he turned to see a beautiful maiden clad in white gauzy sheet-like things.

"What's a Gnome to do?" he muttered to himself.

Eeb got on dry land but unfortunately his kayak went on without him. He shrugged and approached the maiden.

"Hi." He said gregariously. "I'm Eebartholomew, Eeb for short."

"I'm Mona-Lisa." She smiled mysteriously. "Mo."

"So, Mo... You hungry?"

"I could eat. Do you have any chicken?"

"Not on me but we can go hunting."

So Eeb & Mo went to a restaurant and ate chicken. Eeb reached for his wallet but Mo swiftly said "This is on me."

Eeb now felt terrible pressure to put out. Maybe he should have stayed in the kayak.
So why did he say he would rather of stayed in his kayak ??
I didn't understand what he meant put out is it because he felt bad about not paying ??
good question sister Fur!

it means life is about choices. if he'd stayed in the kayak he would have avoided that awkward social ritual. but then he would have missed out on meeting Mo & learning through their encounter. either way he had to live w his choices.
(04-30-2015, 05:57 PM)Furry rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand what he meant  put out is it because he felt bad about not paying ??

put out means offer sex after a date etc. a sexually compliant person. the person who gets a free dinner might feel pressure to pay in other ways.
Pages: 1 2