Bring4th

Full Version: Death and the transition to 4D +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings my friends.
I would appear to have received several 'transmissions' during my dream time.

Should my remarks leave you cold please do not linger on them and move along on your own path.

There has been much speculation as to the real physical implications (for us and our 3D bodies) of the expected earth changes and Harvest.
May I postulate as to the progression through the densities as I have been lead to understand.

There will be those who will 'remember' their mission. This has been happening in increments for some time. The adept will polarise to the light and assist other selves in doing the same. The methods and schools of study vary according to the origin of the wanderer but there shall be an awakening of many factions. I can only speak in any detail of the Christos group and of our cosmic neighbours and friends the social memory complex Ra.

After initiating mission codes and if agreed pre-incarnation there will usually be contact, initially with the 4D crowd. The beings 'running the show' from the inner planes are also in 3D bodies, but enjoy the 4D perspective. Thus the adept enjoys the 'best of both worlds' during the transission, accessing 4D and higher (depending on the home density) whilst retaining a double body. Later on, to gain access to more efficient methods of travel and other benefits the 3D shell is relinquished in exchange for a crystalline 4D template. You can still manifest yourself in 3D but will probably 'glow' somewhat.
The adept can keep his 3D shell for as long as he wishes. Soon the limitations of carbon based lifeforms become a hinderence whilst performing service to others. Thus the choice is made.

For all others the exit plan will look a little different.

Any thoughts on my ramblings?

Love & Light
I have some thoughts.

Being in a 3D vehicle is not a hindrance to 3D service, for that is what it is designed for. I am content in this vehicle, for I am thankful for this gift bestowed upon me and to be able to do this work. For those of higher densities, relinquishing this physical vehicle means going back to the home density and being less of service, for being here in 3D is what one might call "In the thick of it". For those of 4th density, I do not believe full activation of earth occurs until 2012, when inhabitation of that density will begin.

There are exceptionally few adept brother. Were one able to undergo initiation, it would be a different story, but it takes many years by alternative methods.

May I suggest that concentrating on the "exit strategy" is unimportant, and that that energy used to do so may be used for other purposes which serve the One Creator.

Brittany

I have gotten the impression that I will have a choice presented to me within the next several years, being able to either lay down this physical shell and move on or finish out my natural 3D lifespan. I've decided that I'm not going to make that decision until it actually comes. I believe that living in the moment is one of the most important lessons I have to learn in this life.
Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. ~ Richard Bach

BigSmile
(04-03-2010, 10:45 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. ~ Richard Bach

BigSmile

I agree 100%.

Godspeed!
(04-03-2010, 10:45 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. ~ Richard Bach

BigSmile

Excellent :¬)

BigSmile

I must go against the grain on this one. There is no 'death'. We are infinite beings of light and are always 'alive'.

Should your individual life plan call for your physical vehicle to 'die' during the inconviniences that Ra mentioned then so it shall be. In this case the events surrounding your relinquishing of the 3D body will play a role as catalyst for soul growth.

Let's say the entity (person) 'dies' during the earth changes.

The physical 'death' causes the jump back into time/space, i.e not under the 'influence' of a particular system and cycle. In the astral planes of the planet the entity depending on its density and polarity undergoes a 'reflective' period, reviewing the incarnation, the goals set and the life lessons gained, or not. The degree of polarisation dictates the extent of this healing. Because the entity has not polarised during the incarnation, but achieved a degree of polarity, let's say 70%, the 30% negative must be integrated or 'forgiven' by the self and from the self. Then the light body is again complete and the entity is able to ascend to the next level of progression, planning if required the next incarnational adventure.

The entity that manages to polarise before the 3D body is 'lost' will experience the Harvest without the 'death' process.
There are multiple possibilities that I need not list here at this time.

The wanderer fully conscious may choose to retain the 3D body, whereby there is a dual activation with 4D.
Yes, the surface of the planet will be 'renewed' and all life will be destroyed returning Gaia to her pristine state.

Love & Light
(04-13-2010, 12:01 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Because the entity has not polarised during the incarnation, but achieved a degree of polarity, let's say 70%, the 30% negative must be integrated or 'forgiven' by the self and from the self. Then the light body is again complete and the entity is able to ascend to the next level of progression, planning if required the next incarnational adventure.

Thanks for sharing your dream Ashim !

If the entity is not polarized during the current incarnation, would not it be repeating the same density in another space/time environment. And not ascend to the next level of progression. What do you mean by next level of progression? did you mean within the same 3D?
I’ve always felt that the physical death of this body is the transition. The physical ascent of our current bodies has never resonated with my understanding of how it works. Not that it matters. I’m in for the long haul…or the short haul..depends on what I’ve set myself up for this time around.

Richard
(04-13-2010, 04:50 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2010, 12:01 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Because the entity has not polarised during the incarnation, but achieved a degree of polarity, let's say 70%, the 30% negative must be integrated or 'forgiven' by the self and from the self. Then the light body is again complete and the entity is able to ascend to the next level of progression, planning if required the next incarnational adventure.

Thanks for sharing your dream Ashim !

If the entity is not polarized during the current incarnation, would not it be repeating the same density in another space/time environment. And not ascend to the next level of progression. What do you mean by next level of progression? did you mean within the same 3D?

Let me re-phrase some of my statements.

We are approaching the end of a cycle so all entities who have reached 51% + positive polarity will reach 4D. It is not necessary to even be aware of the LOO or any of the information we study, the only requirement being that one has made the choice to be of service to others. Working with a healer/adept the entity may (of its own free will) polarise to the extreme thus eliminating, or at least limiting the healing process after the incarnation. To been fully 'seen' as the light beings we are, all negative polarity must be integrated.
This is the whole point about our duality whilst confined within the matter of 3rd density.

The 'technology' of 4th density manipulates the light body. Think of 'beaming up to the Enterprise'.

The negative polarity, who also have heir schools of study, have a slightly more difficult job.
To fully dis-connect from the Christ Grid or Source a 95% negative polarity is required. The technology available 'deals' with the remaining 5%.
The STS entity then becomes 'separate' whilst being still 'of' the source.
Thus separate from source the same 'freedoms' of 4D positive are then available to the STS polarity.

Because the Harvest is an event occurring in several densities and involving many, many factions there can't be an 'across the board' answer to the question "what will happen on...etc?".
All that has been postulated thus far is 'true' in the real sense of the meaning.
I will list a few of the options at Harvest time:

You 'die' and go to 'heaven'. There you will reside in the astral planes of the planet where your guides, friends etc. will 'heal' the remaining negative polarity accumulated during the incarnation(s). After you will again be 'free' to continue your soul development. The path is chosen by YOU. The only judgement is one of judgement of self.
Should the 'dead' person be predominantly of the STS orientation then the 'growth' desired may well be towards more negativity.

You do not 'die' during the end times.
Those 'sitting on the fence' between 94% negative and 50% positive will experience time/space and a glimpse of their true relationship to the Creator. Then, retaining no memory of this incident, they will be taken to a simulation or replica of earth, where the lessons of 'life' may continue to a point where the choice to serve others unconditionally is made.

Wanderers will assist in the process of healing as many entities as possible to avoid the 'death' scenario. Again, depending on the origin of the wanderer the destination will differ. Some will go into the inner planes to join their families and social memory complex group whilst creating the new higher density Terra. Others will leave for their respective homes in the widest reaches of the Creation. There will be no or very little karmic 'hand baggage' allowed.

The huge concern vented here for the 'wellbeing' of our human shell can be understood as a purely 'physical' reaction of the body to the coming scenarios. The 'fear' is nothing more than a type of 'reflex' that can be overcome.

On the other hand - maybe I'm just plain wrong.

Love & Light
(04-14-2010, 03:17 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Wanderers will assist in the process of healing as many entities as possible to avoid the 'death' scenario. Again, depending on the origin of the wanderer the destination will differ. Some will go into the inner planes to join their families and social memory complex group whilst creating the new higher density Terra. Others will leave for their respective homes in the widest reaches of the Creation. There will be no or very little karmic 'hand baggage' allowed.

Everyone has to walk the steps of light, except for the dual activated entities. If you keep on walking past 4d and decide to go home, that is your deal. Sad as it is to say, this realization just hit me. For awhile i was thinking "Dang, I have to graduate 4d again before I can go home to 5d....". Well I was just reading a recent channeling session and it sorta hit me as very true. I can just keep on dancing up those steps til I get back to the light I was in before I came here...... "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!" Wooot!

Edit: I highly doubt any of us will depolarize at all, let alone enough to "get left behind". We came here as masters, we leave here as masters. Masters who have learned something new and valuable and have done great deeds for those in need. Wandering is indeed a great experience and service Smile

L/L
(04-14-2010, 04:13 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: I highly doubt any of us will depolarize at all, let alone enough to "get left behind". We came here as masters, we leave here as masters. Masters who have learned something new and valuable and have done great deeds for those in need. Wandering is indeed a great experience and service

This is incorrect. A wanderer that has accumulated enough karma, at the time of a harvest, can have to repeat another cycle, or at least the first 25,000 years of it. This is why wanderers are seen to be both brave and foolhardy. I don't see a big loss either way though, for 25,000 years really is "a drop in the bucket of time", as compared to other densities, and offers very intense and vivid lessons. I, for one, have enjoyed it very much, and am very appreciative of the time I have had here.
(04-21-2010, 12:50 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2010, 04:13 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: I highly doubt any of us will depolarize at all, let alone enough to "get left behind". We came here as masters, we leave here as masters. Masters who have learned something new and valuable and have done great deeds for those in need. Wandering is indeed a great experience and service

This is incorrect. A wanderer that has accumulated enough karma, at the time of a harvest, can have to repeat another cycle, or at least the first 25,000 years of it. This is why wanderers are seen to be both brave and foolhardy. I don't see a big loss either way though, for 25,000 years really is "a drop in the bucket of time", as compared to other densities, and offers very intense and vivid lessons. I, for one, have enjoyed it very much, and am very appreciative of the time I have had here.

I don't quite grasp what is being said.
My understanding is that the 'risk' wanderers take is that of failing to remember their mission and of course the true nature of their relationship to the Creator. This would result in 'dying' at harvest time and working off the karma accumulated during the incarnation. In extreme cases the wanderer will switch polarity. I would call that a risk.

The healing of these Souls wiill take place in the astral planes after which they return to their home densities.
I do not believe that a cycle in 3D, or part thereof must be repeated.

There is only positive progression.
Accumulated karma (incarnation, after incarnation) is another matter. In these cases 3D cycles will be continued until the entities 'see the light'.

Love & Light
(04-21-2010, 02:31 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite grasp what is being said.
My understanding is that the 'risk' wanderers take is that of failing to remember their mission and of course the true nature of their relationship to the Creator. This would result in 'dying' at harvest time and working off the karma accumulated during the incarnation. In extreme cases the wanderer will switch polarity. I would call that a risk.

The healing of these Souls wiill take place in the astral planes after which they return to their home densities.
I do not believe that a cycle in 3D, or part thereof must be repeated.

There is only positive progression.
Accumulated karma (incarnation, after incarnation) is another matter. In these cases 3D cycles will be continued until the entities 'see the light'.

If I may firstly offer two quotes that I will offer thought on.

Quote:12.28 [excerpt] Ra: The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.

Quote:16.54 [Excerpt] Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity.

To put these points together; should the wanderer become depolarized enough, falling into the sinkhole of indifference, as it were, to not graduate third density the same as everyone else, for any reason(s), they will have to repeat a master cycle (though may be eligible for release from the cycle after 25,000 years should they polarize enough).

I will only speak for myself now. Two years ago, I was karmically involved, caught up in the maelstrom of life, as it were, and I can almost assuredly guarantee I would have not been able to graduate. I had stuck my head in the doorway of darkness, gone in several times to learn, but never stayed there. Through a series of events which many here know, my world changed drastically, and I had no choice but to change my perspective and make different choices than I had ever made before. This awakened me, and due to the new set of of circumstance I found myself in, I was able to rapidly polarize to a point where I am at now, which is harvestable. I do, though, choose to remain, for this time here is most precious and valuable, and I intend to make best use of it working on one specific ray which I desire to do further work in and which is one of the reasons I came this time (I have been here many times). Further, I work towards the healing of the Mother, being a light bringer, and helping all through the harvest.

Even before I awakened, I did much work of the adept, talking to the Father each and every morning and several times a day in prayer, though I never went to church since I was fourteen. I wondered why I was here on earth, asked the stars, pleaded with the stars, begged the stars for an answer, and knew this plane to be an illusion. I knew I had no earthly control over life/death, for I had placed myself in deaths reach so very many times and walked away unscathed every time, and I knew I should be grateful for each and every breath while here, and was. I knew this was a special place, for I knew that what one can do here cannot be done elsewhere in other planes. I knew those with God-like powers envy us to be here with limited powers, for it is with these limits that we find the true depths of our self. I never felt sorrow for/at the death of others, for I knew it was not an end. I knew there were ghosts, UFO's and entities which I could communicate with, and I knew I could manifest and had unusual thoughts/ideas/powers/understandings which almost all others did not have. I knew I was different, and everywhere I went people knew it too.

And... when I read the Ra Materials, I knew I had found my answers. It was as though I could have written them myself, for the words were familiar. The ideas were familiar. The Law of One is in me, just as I am in it, as we all are.

Now, had this series of events not drastically changed my world, I would still be asleep. Through the treacherous waters of this plane I navigated myself through darkness many times, and I see now that I was given the opportunity to awaken many times, and each time I knew it; yet just as one might decide to stay with a friend for one more beer, I decided each time that even though I knew something was coming, I would wait to the last second before I dove into it. The further along the timeline, the more pressing this feeling got, and again and again I ignored it, even as circumstance got more difficult. This last time, I had no choice, and I firmly believe that my pre-incarnate failsafe plan came into effect, planned prior to the incarnate experience, to awaken me. This firstly required a change in my world, and secondly a way to polarize. My old existence was ripped away, and my daughter came to me. I know I know her from prior to the incarnate experience, and that we planned this, and I am most thankful to her, and to my higher self, for their work and guidance which helped me get to where I am. All is perfect.

As for being masters... I do not feel that way at all. I am, as the words beneath my name say in Latin, "humilis famulor". This means "humble servant", and I am that. There is only one master, and that is The One Creator.