Bring4th

Full Version: Cloudbursting!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cloudbursting is a hybrid aerokinetic/atmokinetic ability in which any cloud formation which a being gazes at dissipates and ultimately vanishes; it is a capability which is not exclusive, thus it is one of the foremost primary affirmations of an individual's ability to utilize one's mental prowess to actively and tangibly affect "physical" reality. Absolutely anyone and everyone can accomplish this!

The principles and machinations behind this psychokinetic ability are as such:

- One's physical eyes emit a type of optical "ray beam" which can emit subtle heat energy. Via intense concentration upon a cloud one effectively heats the water molecules which comprise and bind the cloud. By moving one's eyes in a zig zag formation, the energetic optical rays emitted are basically being utilized as a means of "slicing" the clouds.

- At the time that an output of energy occurs via one's physical optical rays, one is simultaneously absorbing the pranic energy which metaphysically form the cloud. Due to this, there is a limit placed upon the quantity of clouds that may be "busted", until one dispenses the vital energy accumulated from the clouds.

- By gazing at the cloud while implementing one's third eye psychospiritual capacity as well as methods which would stimulate one's third eye, such as utilizing one's peripheral vision, hard gazing with minimal blinking, focusing upon the brow and executing deep breathing techniques such as using one's larynx as a trigger to stimulate the pineal, one is projecting their psychic will upon the cloud manifestation; mind over matter.

- The electromagnetic energy emitted by the individual also experiences synthesization with one's optical lasers and third eye energy to further enhance the capacity to disintegrate the cloud formation which one is focused upon.

- In regards to external psychoactive aids, if one is a smoker (e.g. cigarettes, cannabis, herbal potpourri containing synthetic cannabinoids, etc.), one's cloudbursting capabilities would be vastly enhanced. If one is a user of psychedelics/entheogens, it goes without saying that such an ability would be amplified eightfold, especially with the combination of both venues (smoking while possessing psychotropically altered senses).

It is wise to avoid attempting this psychokinetic practice on gray, murky storm clouds and chemtrails in regards to the quality of energy absorbed as it would then afflict and imbue the practitioner with negative energy. Chemtrails are also to be avoided as targets for cloudbusting as the same negative energy input would apply.

Following a successful session of cloudbursting, it is quite common to feel invigorated; if there were any prior symptoms such as fatigue, lethargy or a sense of feeling drained of energy, all these status effects would disappear and become replaced by physical, mental, and psychical stimulation. It can be assumed that one's emotional state of being would experience jubilation due to the direct experiential confirmation that psychic powers are not a pipe dream or fantasy but is, in fact, a very real paradigm, as well as the accompanying insight that one's mind can directly facilitate real alterations in one's perceived physical environment through focused psychospiritual manipulation.

Don't take my word for it, however; go and experience it for yourself.

Have fun!!!
 I may try this if I ever get a day without chem trail clouds... 95%+ of the clouds in Phoenix aren't natural.  Confused
There are people that build cloudbusters which are made of Orgonite. I don't want to recommend a company because the owner is a jerk and he banned me from his site.
lol. is he an ex B4 member?
I don't think so. He calls himself Sensei, which seems really proud.
lol. it does.
I just use a very simple analogy between my mind and the sky. When it is sunny, the mind is clear, pristine and fully of light and warmth. When the sky is cloudy it is fully of emotion, pondering and contemplation. To change one to the other, you simply view the image and transform it in to its opposite while focusing on the truth that your mind and the sky are One.

I_Am_The_One

(04-17-2015, 02:32 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I just use a very simple analogy between my mind and the sky. When it is sunny, the mind is clear, pristine and fully of light and warmth. When the sky is cloudy it is fully of emotion, pondering and contemplation. To change one to the other, you simply view the image and transform it in to its opposite while focusing on the truth that your mind and the sky are One.

Hey that is absolutely awesome, I will try and use this, in my own journey.
Use this technique with wisdom, if the Earth needs water or light it is usually doing things for its own good, however there are harmless days when it can be practiced.
I'll try it out. I'm one of those who thinks we are active creators in this density, we just don't realize it because we're all co-creating at once, some more effective than others, and it's hard to see the direct cause/effect.

RE: cloudbusters:

I recommend searching youtube for "orgonite helicopter" and watch videos of people recording helicopters flying around their cloudbusters. Some are really creepy, like one where the helicopter gets really close and the co-pilot is filming the dude. Or when a chopper is scoping out this guy's cloudbuster as he's driving home (filming while driving) and when he pulls up the chopper zooms off in a hurry. Haha, hilarious stuff that also makes you go hmmmmm...

Orgonite was an important tool in the beginning stages of my awakening. But what I learned is that it's the act of creating and solidifying an intention that is important, not so much the physical object. Of course, the act of physically creating something and investing a lot of time and energy in it can certainly help make the intent stronger.
O_o

I have yet to try this in this reality, but I did do this in a dream last night. The effect was quite immediate as though I was Dumbledoor or something. BigSmile
gotta admit i tried it a few years (or more) ago, after seeing the men who stare at goats movie, & it really does seem to work...

there will be 2 clouds...& the one you choose to stare at...will burst...

I_Am_The_One

(04-17-2015, 02:47 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try it out. I'm one of those who thinks we are active creators in this density, we just don't realize it because we're all co-creating at once, some more effective than others, and it's hard to see the direct cause/effect.

RE: cloudbusters:

I recommend searching youtube for "orgonite helicopter" and watch videos of people recording helicopters flying around their cloudbusters. Some are really creepy, like one where the helicopter gets really close and the co-pilot is filming the dude. Or when a chopper is scoping out this guy's cloudbuster as he's driving home (filming while driving) and when he pulls up the chopper zooms off in a hurry. Haha, hilarious stuff that also makes you go hmmmmm...

Orgonite was an important tool in the beginning stages of my awakening. But what I learned is that it's the act of creating and solidifying an intention that is important, not so much the physical object. Of course, the act of physically creating something and investing a lot of time and energy in it can certainly help make the intent stronger.

I also believe we are active creators, at this point, its more of a mental nature. Later it manifest better. I would definitely agree in that we create things, and by "time" it gets to us, we dont see the origin. Plus all the other co-creators like you said.I like your post voltaire. one smart cookie brother.
I tried without success, I want a refund.
I've made two small clouds out of nothing with my thoughts.
[Image: bab859f7c17849ba9d1330c6146b7df8a98bf76d...1ce05b.jpg]
Ironic that today I stumbled upon your blogspot from a shroomery post that you did around 4-5 years ago GWV. Smile
(04-18-2015, 04:10 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]O_o

I have yet to try this in this reality, but I did do this in a dream last night. The effect was quite immediate as though I was Dumbledoor or something. BigSmile

(04-18-2015, 04:14 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]gotta admit i tried it a few years (or more) ago, after seeing the men who stare at goats movie, & it really does seem to work...

there will be 2 clouds...& the one you choose to stare at...will burst...

(04-18-2015, 04:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I tried without success, I want a refund.

(04-18-2015, 04:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've made two small clouds out of nothing with my thoughts.

This ability is usually more fruitful when you execute it upon fluffier, wispier cloud formations as opposed to extremely dense clouds, although it is entirely possible to create dents and holes in the larger clouds. To guarantee that the results are not a result of coincidence, always be sure to pick at least 3-5 clouds that appear to be further away from dissolving than others instead of ones that are already in the process of dissipating.

Regarding what Gemini Wolf said, it is also possible to manifest clouds as well as altering the shape which they possess, though causing them to psychically vanish is the predominate result.

And again, if you are a smoker, your chances of success experience significant amplification.
(04-19-2015, 10:13 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Ironic that today I stumbled upon your blogspot from a shroomery post that you did around 4-5 years ago GWV. Smile

That is amusing in a way! How did you even manage to discover it? I haven't visited or participated in the Shroomery for a very long time.
I was searching for astral projection tips. and a thread you had posted had come up in a google search. Had no idea it was you until I saw the siggy, then I clicked the siggy and noticed your music (familiarity with the name from when we previously exchanged music). Interesting hey! maybe we are meant to rekindle at this time!