Bring4th

Full Version: Me on Pharmahuasca (like Ayahuasca)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything was beautiful. Even the insanity that I felt, but it was controlled.

[Image: Me_Ayahuasca.jpg]

[Image: Me_Ayahuasca2.jpg]

[Image: Me_Ayahuasca3.jpg]

[Image: Me_Ayahuasca4.jpg]
everything does look beautiful.
Everything *felt* beautiful too.
What exactly do you remember experiencing? For example, what did you see? What were your thoughts about and like, and did you see anthros?
When I was inside it looked like my entertainment center with the tv turned into paint and melted before me. And my carpet turned into a raging sea which I watched from my recliner. My laptop turned into an old 1960's style computer. The ceiling patterns turned into lifesavers candy looking things.

I commented about how it made me insane, but I relished in the insanity.

No anthros though. I only rarely dream about them.

But once on DMT smoked I saw Bolt, but he was freaky electrical spiky and was menacing towards me. You are in *their* world when you go into hyperspace. It's *their* rules. You cannot bring in your expectations into hyperspace.
(04-17-2015, 12:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Everything *felt* beautiful too.

u look beautiful too. who's the other guy?
man, thanks for sharing Gemini.  You really have a beautiful soul aspect.

were these pics from 2011?

- -

this is pretty awesome!

[Image: ELa0YKS.jpg]
They were from September 2010. I'm glad my aura shines through. My friend Alvin was there with me. He thought pharmahuasca was giving him something in his brain that he was missing. It really helped him.

If I do anything else it will probably be mushrooms.
Yeah, I think you look really great in those pictures, too.
I do have other-worldly vision. I imagine planets with square orbits instead of oval. I imagine worlds of pure energy that are not physical. I imagine myself as an energy being of light, where I create what I desire and I even create my food so there is no waste. As an energy body I don't have to go to the bathroom. Neither do anthros. I imagine anthros without any sex organs so sex is just an energy exchange. It's like fusion as Ra calls 6D energy exchanges. I imagine being in a star, and living in a solar city of sorts. But in the woods. In the forest. In nature. But in a star, on another dimension.
sounds like memories.
I like this one a lot:

[Image: Me_Ayahuasca3.jpg]
I like the first one, you seem so far away from everything. You give off a good aura in each of them, not that you weren't already giving off a good aura. Smile

Splash

You are very 'otherworldly' Smile

You're not a '3D human' to my senses...

You can be taken advantage of by people... make extra sure to protect yourself and take good care of yourself.

The pics of you in a suit in front of a studio backdrop made me smile widely when I first saw them...

these photos are having such positives reactions because of your unique energy

(to me) you're definitely not from Earth...

Keep safe Alien Heart ^j^

(ps: your Innocence is your strength and safety)
Thanks for sharing, looks like you had a great time!
The experience was nothing like this:

He's actually on peyote in that movie.