Bring4th

Full Version: Send your love to mother Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I_Am_The_One

Today Im starting a new thing in my life, everday I am going to channel as much love/light into mother earth. I wish for my brothers and sisters of light to join me. Im willing to ideas. I think we should try and coordinate are times. So we are all doing this together, in unity. Anybody interested or have ideas. Let it be known.
Have you tried to connect with archangels?
Why don't you propose a time?  Smile
The most love/light possible already exists in another parallel reality. I'm working on shifting my reality to one where it is already realized.
(04-18-2015, 08:11 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The most love/light possible already exists in another parallel reality. I'm working on shifting my reality to one where it is already realized.

Gemini Wolf [i'm also a Gemini, so i get where you are coming from/going to] ... good idea you have here, but here is what i'm doing ... i'm sending all the love i can here to this universe i'm experiencing, in the certain hope it can/will become the most love/light one of them all ... i realize its a long upward road to travel getting there, but i'm on it ... there is room for many more to travel  ... love for each other & mother earth is growing ... i think i'll post a poem here i wrote sometime ago on love of Mother earth which i hope is helpful

love & light for all i can give/ from all i can get/ there's plenty & always more coming our way, ... i love you all!
An Ode To Axinite rkw©

“Naked I came, naked I go;
From Mother source only, do I grow.
In supplant splendor, from Her sustenance I draw;
Until finally, upon Her, I learn to stand tall.
When She shakes, my footing gives way;
All forces arrayed, against that last day.
Then do my roots descend, into Her deep core;
Until Her quivering, quaking, trouble me no more.
Now do I hold firm, Her Stone of the Ground;
To answer my calling of Deepest Love,
& Truth Most Profound.” rkw©

Affirmation: I am Love. I am fully grounded & deeply rooted in love & truth to Earth Mother, to stand firm against any opposition, & so I rise up to the heights of my full potential in fulfillment of my life purpose & the contentment of an abundant life. Deep thanks & much care I give to You, dearest Gaia!     rkw©

P.S. Axinite is an Earth Crystal gift from Mother to us ... i love to use it in my meditation ... it is a truth stone & very grounding, it clears away ego & allows us to get to the heart of the matter .

I_Am_The_One

(04-17-2015, 10:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried to connect with archangels?

I have not, but I am channeling much more love through me. I can feel the Earth changing.
I am connecting to that parallel self of me that is more in touch with nature, and feel the love. There are parallel selves of me that are more loving than I. More compassionate. And I feel myself changing.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 02:09 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you propose a time?  Smile

Around eight o clock southeastern time. If thats ok with you. If not I will surely try my best to coordinate with you. I believe this is a great service we can do to our planetary sphere, and our 3rd density Other-selves. I really feel, I need to do this.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 12:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am connecting to that parallel self of me that is more in touch with nature, and feel the love. There are parallel selves of me that are more loving than I. More compassionate. And I feel myself changing.

I am on the same journey, I can definitely feel myself changing. Lets do this gemini! I love you, you dang Carebear. Ill see you in the next step of the journey Im sure.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 11:44 AM)lovecast Wrote: [ -> ]An Ode To Axinite rkw©

“Naked I came, naked I go;
From Mother source only, do I grow.
In supplant splendor, from Her sustenance I draw;
Until finally, upon Her, I learn to stand tall.
When She shakes, my footing gives way;
All forces arrayed, against that last day.
Then do my roots descend, into Her deep core;
Until Her quivering, quaking, trouble me no more.
Now do I hold firm, Her Stone of the Ground;
To answer my calling of Deepest Love,
& Truth Most Profound.” rkw©

Affirmation: I am Love. I am fully grounded & deeply rooted in love & truth to Earth Mother, to stand firm against any opposition, & so I rise up to the heights of my full potential in fulfillment of my life purpose & the contentment of an abundant life. Deep thanks & much care I give to You, dearest Gaia!     rkw©

P.S. Axinite is an Earth Crystal gift from Mother to us ... i love to use it in my meditation ... it is a truth stone & very grounding, it clears away ego & allows us to get to the heart of the matter .
Beautiful.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 04:24 AM)sunnysideup Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.bring4th.org/gaia/

I did not know this existed. Though, I dont see a problem in starting a new one, More love the better.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 12:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am connecting to that parallel self of me that is more in touch with nature, and feel the love. There are parallel selves of me that are more loving than I. More compassionate. And I feel myself changing.

For about a week now, its really amped up. Have you had the same feeling? My wife says she even feels that her conscience has shifted.
By love do you mean intelligent energy, or the second distortion Love?
(04-18-2015, 12:38 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

For about a week now, its really amped up. Have you had the same feeling? My wife says she even feels that her conscience has shifted.

I think when I shift it shifts others around me too. But others are shifting realities all the time, and it helps shift me.

Yes, even yesterday I was a bit depressed, but I'm better today. I'm focusing on manifesting what I really love.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 12:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]By love do you mean intelligent energy, or the second distortion Love?

I am speaking on intelligent energy.
I'm just a battery, whatever is needed shall flow through me. Call my name, I am Michael.

I_Am_The_One

Infinite energy manifested in space/time as the sun. Or known as sub-logos. Infinite Intelligence being LOGOS.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 01:45 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 12:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]By love do you mean intelligent energy, or the second distortion Love?

I am speaking on intelligent energy.

I also meant this answer for another thread, I meant to channel as much love in any form you can to the Earth. I believe anything like this is good for everyone.I cannot reach Infinite energy yet.
(04-18-2015, 12:19 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

Around eight o clock southeastern time. If thats ok with you. If not I will surely try my best to coordinate with you. I believe this is a great service we can do to our planetary sphere, and our 3rd density Other-selves. I really feel, I need to do this.

Would that be 8 a.m. or p.m.? I will join if you if it is p.m. I'm in AZ and it would be way to early for me if it was a.m.  Smile

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 06:05 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

Would that be 8 a.m. or p.m.? I will join if you if it is p.m. I'm in AZ and it would be way to early for me if it was a.m.  Smile
8 p.m. I plan on starting in about forty minutes.
(04-18-2015, 07:21 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay. I'll be with you.

I_Am_The_One

That is great! Minyutar my brother. I wrote you back.
How long is the meditation for? I will go outside and send love.

that was neat. right after reading this post i looked to see what time it was & it was exactly 8:00.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 08:04 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

that was neat. right after reading this post i looked to see what time it was & it was exactly 8:00.

Very neat isis, just wrapped up my meditation. ty Diana.
(04-18-2015, 09:10 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Very neat isis, just wrapped up my meditation. ty Diana.

Thank you for suggesting it. 

I_Am_The_One

minyutar check your pm box
Are you guys familiar with the Balancing Meditations for handling Catalyst that take you out of an Open Heart?  Where you essentially balance and seat within yourself an experience to reopen your heart chakra?

Q'uo, I once found, mentioned...Or wait, was it Ra?  I don't remember, but one of them made a mention to a Planetary Visualization Balancing Method to aid in polarization and cleansing of the planet.

They basically said to imagine the negativity of the World, in third world countries, in war zones, in general, to basically feel and invoke the deep emotional sufferings, in order to allow them to ebb away, and then invoke the opposite emotion of what you just felt in full positivity in order to provide a bit of balancing and love/light directly to areas of the Earth's field dealing directly with the transition.  To smoothen the pace essentially I believe.

Anyone interested in trying this?  ...Also--

(04-18-2015, 12:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 12:38 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

I think when I shift it shifts others around me too. But others are shifting realities all the time, and it helps shift me.

Yes, even yesterday I was a bit depressed, but I'm better today. I'm focusing on manifesting what I really love.

This is what happens as you perform work in consciousness.  The love you send out all around you does directly effect others.  You do become a Lighthouse once you penetrate the Blue and Indigo Rays, which if you're noticing others around you shifting by your own daily activities means you are.  This phenomenon is also explained by Ra.  I think it was put in with the Blue-Ray explanation regarding the Law of Radiation and how, by choosing to be Loving over anything else, you become a literal Lighthouse to others, as your light radiates upon them, you end up rubbing off on them.

It's like when a really negative person rubs off on you, only the exact opposite.  A very loving person, you, are rubbing off on others.  We all desire Love, seeing others living it makes us jealous, until we see that they're doing it in a way that is possible for us, by simply Loving.

I remember those times you're having right now...  When I could look at my Mom and see how she made a full 180 flip from depression and anger towards me to compassion and love and acceptance of me (huge red/yellow ray issue back in the day).  When I had friends walk up to me in amazement, proclaiming that something about me has changed, and wondering how I had become so positive, so happy, so loving and joyous and compassionate.  Yet when I told them, found they had no interest in the Law of One.

Can any one answer me a question though?  Has anyone else been having a harder than usual time with trying to meditate?  I'm wondering if my wonky graveyard schedule mixed with poor sleep might have something to do with it.  But I just want to make sure. Smile
Pages: 1 2