Bring4th

Full Version: Crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to speak about crystals. Which one do you like, why do you like them, why do you use them, etc.

Personally the stones I keep on me are an amnethyst pendant and in my pocket a very small fluorite and a sqare shaped Lapis Lazuli. My favorite one is the Lapis Lazuli as it is quite powerful spiritually and give me a rememberance form of feeling. I don't actually have a purpose on having crystals so much. On magic mushrooms I feel like I'm actually the one energizing the crystals rather than me expecting something from them. When I feel ungrounded after a while I put them at a window for them to bathe in sunlight and keep instead a pocket agate moss.

In my room I also have various small crystals I was given when I was a kid. I've made a geometric pattern with them like this :

O
O  .      .  O
       O
O     .      O
       O

I try to assign positive thought forms to the crystals and direct them toward people and then from time to time I try to pour energy into the crystal pattern to recharge the thought forms.

Splash

that's lovely Smile

make sure to ask 'permission' of the higher selves of the people before you direct the energy toward them Smile

(if you 'hear' or feel a 'no' respect that Smile )
(04-18-2015, 09:23 AM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]that's lovely Smile

make sure to ask 'permission' of the higher selves of the people before you direct the energy toward them Smile

Never tried to communicate with other people higher selves. This can be done at any time?
feel free to blast me w ur positive energy crystal cannon Minyatur.

huh, i just realized i've always thought ur name is Miniatyr. i guess i misread.

as for crystals, i like protective stones like citrine. i should get some.

[Image: Citrine-Wand.jpg]
(04-18-2015, 09:42 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]feel free to blast me w ur positive energy crystal cannon Minyatur.

huh, i just realized i've always thought ur name is Miniatyr. i guess i misread.

as for crystals, i like protective stones like citrine. i should get some.

[Image: Citrine-Wand.jpg]

My pseudo is often mispelled, I_Am_The_One always calls me Minyutar for some reason. I try to see it as some kind of synchronicity.  BigSmile
it always makes me think of a miniature minotaur lol
(04-18-2015, 09:51 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]it always makes me think of a miniature minotaur lol

It is the name of the first Numenorean king Elros Tar Minyatur in the Silmarillion. He's a half-elf who chose mortality unlike his brother Elrond. Aragorn is a far descendant of him as the last of that line. I've been using this pseudo since I was 12-13 years old. Thinking back about it, an half-elf who chose mortality is interesting in itself.
In my crystal pattern I've got some unassigned ones. So I'll gladly assign you a positive thought form in hope that it does something.  BigSmile

I haven't had a citrine for long. When I got home the day I bought my crystals, my sister came to speak with me and I ended up giving her the amazonite and citrine.

Splash

(04-18-2015, 09:25 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 09:23 AM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]that's lovely Smile

Never tried to communicate with other people higher selves. This can be done at any time?

possibly..  are you clairaudient? ...ask permission beforehand

hmmm... I'm thinking of what method would work best....

so each crystal is assigned to a person you know... ?

take the arrangement apart... cleanse the crystals in running water... as you put the configuration back together say (preferably out loud) words to the effect of *I ask permission of the Higher Self/Soul Aspect of "_(name)__"...  and only if their (energetic) permission is granted - may the love and light I imbue this crystal with, go to them, only be for their highest good in all directions of time and space, and only take effect within the parameters of their free will..."*

you can write your own version or google ideas...
ie: touch each crystal and say or think: I send Love & Light to you (name) if you wish"

It's also nice to energetically 'seal' the intention with "And So It Is" (said 3 times)

Place a crystal for you also... ( remember ~ "Healer, heal thyself" ~ ) Smile
(04-18-2015, 09:57 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In my crystal pattern I've got some unassigned ones. So I'll gladly assign you a positive thought form in hope that it does something.  BigSmile

I haven't had a citrine for long. When I got home the day I bought my crystals, my sister came to speak with me and I ended up giving her the amazonite and citrine.

thanks  Smile

it was nice that u gave her crystals. it's a nice way to help people.
Love working with crystals, I am particularly skilled at cleansing and purifying them and re-energizing them. I can program them but I rarely do that, I prefer to energize and animate the spirit and intelligence inherent within the stone. I figure each stone already has plenty to offer without me telling it what to do, I try to listen to them, but remember that they also have their biases and preferences.

Some of my favorites are black tourmaline, obsidian, quartz and tiger's eye, although I have a ton of crystals of many types.
I had a green calcite and while on magic mushroom I wouldn't let it go as I found it beautiful and wouldn't stop playing with it or looking at it. I dropped it a few times and even the friend I was with told me the crystal wanted to be left alone but I didn't seem to care even if I was aware of it. I ended up losing it by dropping it... I searched maybe 10 minutes and couldn't find it. I intend looking for the crystal before my friend moves out this summer.

Splash

(04-18-2015, 04:31 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I had a green calcite and while on magic mushroom I wouldn't let it go as I found it beautiful and wouldn't stop playing with it or looking at it. I dropped it a few times and even the friend I was with told me the crystal wanted to be left alone but I didn't seem to care even if I was aware of it. I ended up losing it by dropping it... I searched maybe 10 minutes and couldn't find it. I intend looking for the crystal before my friend moves out this summer.

2 things:

I answered your question to me- was my reply useful?

.... re: the crystal you speak of (above).... can you see that you are still forcing that crystal - still refusing to leave it alone (in speaking of 'intending' to find it) ?

this is also an issue of infringement... of needing to ask permission...
(04-18-2015, 10:22 PM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 04:31 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I had a green calcite and while on magic mushroom I wouldn't let it go as I found it beautiful and wouldn't stop playing with it or looking at it. I dropped it a few times and even the friend I was with told me the crystal wanted to be left alone but I didn't seem to care even if I was aware of it. I ended up losing it by dropping it... I searched maybe 10 minutes and couldn't find it. I intend looking for the crystal before my friend moves out this summer.

2 things:

I answered your question to me- was my reply useful?

.... re: the crystal you speak of (above).... can you see that you are still forcing that crystal - still refusing to leave it alone (in speaking of 'intending' to find it) ?

this is also an issue of infringement... of needing to ask permission...

I'll have left the crystal alone for months, in my opinion when the time is right I'll find it easily. It did that with another crystal.

Yes I read you last post, I thought I had liked it. I'm not entirely sure I do need healing myself or at least I don't feel like it. I do think I am fine as I am.
I get stomach acid that churns and sometimes I vomit up just a little bit and have an upset stomach. Which crystal is good for this? It's nothing major that liquid antacids can't take care of, but I don't have any at the moment. I go through a bottle of it in about a month.

Splash

(04-19-2015, 02:07 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I get stomach acid that churns and sometimes I vomit up just a little bit and have an upset stomach. Which crystal is good for this? It's nothing major that liquid antacids can't take care of, but I don't have any at the moment. I go through a bottle of it in about a month.

peppermint tea works wonders... and/or peppermint oil (in a base of another oil (or even hand cream)... rubbed into your stomach area)... amazing... great for all digestive problems Smile

ie: acid reflux, indigestion, nausea, flatulence, constipation, heartburn etc etc... it balances... one of my first aid "go to's"

Splash

to clarify... buy the pure essential oil... get some other (olive etc) oil in the palm of your hand.. (maybe a dessertspoonful) tap 3 drops of the P oil into the other oil... slap on your tum and massage in Smile
Thanks. I found my pack of stomach ease yoga tea. I believe it is helping the acidy stomach.
(04-18-2015, 10:19 AM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]take the arrangement apart... cleanse the crystals in running water... as you put the configuration back together say (preferably out loud) words to the effect of *I ask permission of the Higher Self/Soul Aspect of "_(name)__"...  and only if their (energetic) permission is granted - may the love and light I imbue this crystal with, go to them, only be for their highest good in all directions of time and space, and only take effect within the parameters of their free will..."*

Why does running water cleanse? I don't cleanse crystals for myself but if I'm assigning some to other people I guess that should be a good idea.
Here's a clearing statement that's supposed to clear a lot of issues.

"Right and Wrong, Good and Bad, POD, POC, All 9, Shorts, Boys and Beyonds"

http://www.accessconsciousness.com/content60.asp

Splash

(04-20-2015, 06:16 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 10:19 AM)Splash Wrote: [ -> ]take the arrangement apart... cleanse the crystals in running water... as you put the configuration back together say (preferably out loud) words to the effect of *I ask permission of the Higher Self/Soul Aspect of "_(name)__"...  and only if their (energetic) permission is granted - may the love and light I imbue this crystal with, go to them, only be for their highest good in all directions of time and space, and only take effect within the parameters of their free will..."*

Why does running water cleanse? I don't cleanse crystals for myself but if I'm assigning some to other people I guess that should be a good idea.

some crystals shouldn't be cleansed by water (so check) .. you can find lots of info on the net ...

as energetic storehouses crystals accumulate 'stuff' and need to be washed free of it - it is an etheric cleansing not physical one.. moonlight, sunlight, burying, smoke from burnt sage .. etc are options.. ask the crystal what it wants... follow your instinct to it's answer..

Heart  FEEL  Heart
I have a large collection (bordering a problem). My daily crystals are usually my ruby ring, my moonstone ring, and a pink lemurian quartz crystal that I tied with hemp to wear around my neck. Other common companions are my carnelian, obsidian, black tourmaline. My favorite pieces of mine are my polished citrine point, my large black tourmaline, my super nice fluorite generator... I have many favorite pieces.

I also highly recommend to do some regular cleansing of crystals. Some crystals are especially adept at absorbing negative energy, and helping them release it is part of being a good steward for their consciousness. I try to sage my house at LEAST once a week, paying special attention to stagnant corners and all my crystals and plants. I had fallen behind on spiritual hygeine apparently - it had been several weeks, in fact the last time I started to sage a few weeks ago I was interrupted by a house guest and had to exhume the smoke as soon as I got my bundle lit, and didn't resume.... anyway, yesterday we had one of our first crystal casualties, in a moment of panic (the meter reader had left out gate open and our dog had escaped!) my favorite piece of malachite and arguably one of my most strikingly beautiful pieces caught a gust of wind, flew off our altar and crashed in two. Malachite is the most notorious for breaking when it becomes bogged down with negative energy. I did a nice thorough smudge and it was a good reminder to pay attention.

Gemini, peppermint oil is very great and I actually recommend everyone keep peppermint oil around, I use it for so much - indigestion, pain, nausea - it's pretty magical. As far as crystals that might help with your GI issues, I'd recommend carnelian - it's a nice red/orange stone so it will help with the red/orange chakras. Most stone colors are analogous to chakras, so if anyone feels like they need a stone to help them out, it's about as simple as color pairing. There are a few outliers to this rule (more often that stones are good for multiple chakras and not just their exact color duplicate), and black stones help with red/root chakra and grounding, and typically clear stones are associated with the violet ray, though clear quartz can do just about everything any other crystal can do.

Here's a (sloppy) picture of most of my collection, after I had unpacked it when we moved to stage it all. (linking to the image so you can zoom in if you want)
The malachite that broke is on the bottom shelf of the tiered shelf, towards the back, you can see a horse made out of jade, and below the horse is a polished piece of malachite, and then there are two other pieces of jade that say peace and love.
http://i.imgur.com/Wxu38Gs.jpg

Here's some close-ups of some of my pieces (I went looking for it because I was hoping maybe I had taken a picture of my malachite that had broken, but I didn't - there's a different piece of malachite though) http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid164829
@Jade

Makes me want to have such a collection!
Something I'd just love to have my hands on is something this guy makes (not really a crystal though) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMGRMwarKI
Whoaaaaaaaaa those are awesome. I'm afraid to even speculate as to what something like that might cost (8-18 weeks of work!) but that is some amazing work to showcase the beauty and intricacy of light.

And I absolutely love collecting stones, though I've curbed it a little bit since moving to Colorado - now we need to go dig up some of our own. BigSmile
(04-18-2015, 09:16 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to speak about crystals. Which one do you like, why do you like them, why do you use them, etc.

Personally the stones I keep on me are an amnethyst pendant and in my pocket a very small fluorite and a sqare shaped Lapis Lazuli. My favorite one is the Lapis Lazuli as it is quite powerful spiritually and give me a rememberance form of feeling. I don't actually have a purpose on having crystals so much. On magic mushrooms I feel like I'm actually the one energizing the crystals rather than me expecting something from them. When I feel ungrounded after a while I put them at a window for them to bathe in sunlight and keep instead a pocket agate moss.

In my room I also have various small crystals I was given when I was a kid. I've made a geometric pattern with them like this :

O
O  .      .  O
       O
O     .      O
       O

I try to assign positive thought forms to the crystals and direct them toward people and then from time to time I try to pour energy into the crystal pattern to recharge the thought forms.

7 stone Chakra Jewelry. Most 7 Stone Chakra Obelisks have the exact same gemstones my pendant is made of. Otherwise, I fancy Quartz. I'm just now learning that they not only latch only energy through streams of light coming out of the faceted points, but that the crystal overtime takes on an aura exactly like yours, and it shifts as yours does. I actually finally today saw for the first time my aura, I'm going to be seeing if I can't see if my aura is imbued in my quartz stone.

Besides that I have an Amethyst pendulum that I leave hanging above my 7 stone Chakra pyramid, or my Chargin Pyramid, with an Amethyst capstone, directing up towards an Amethyst pendulum directing down the same style energy just more concentrated towards 7th and overall Aura Layer/Chakra Healing.

It does actually sway by itself if I gaze at it. I used to think it was my fan, or my breath, until I saw on my bed across the room with my fan off and still noticed it swaying. Fun times. I wish I could speak to and understand crystals like some people, I have always since I was young had a fascination with them. I used to have a Laminar rock that I loved until I lost it to a hole in my pants or my friend's couch (was more depressing than I let most people realize). I held onto it for years, and it finally left me.

I hope Laminar is with a better person... Or a better place...
My use of crystals is very intuitive in nature. I've read tons of books on how to use them in rituals, for healing, etc., yet never gotten much satisfaction or insight from traditional methods. My interaction with stones is always focused on communication, as I had an experience many years ago that awakened me to the reality that sentient consciousnesses naturally dwell within some crystalline structures, and can be invited into others. I hold the crystals, meditate with them, sometimes sleep with them, and simply accept the communication that is given, which can range from practical advice to very advanced metaphysical concepts. In exchange for this communication I give the stones a place of honor in my home, care for them as if they were my children, and allow the energy from my rituals to flow into them. It is a symbiotic relationship, though some of them are easier to work with than others. I've got a few stones that can be just as temperamental as any human, and if I fail to give them the proper attention they will disappear or fracture and become non-usable.
Ordered these on ebay, received them a few days ago.

http://postimg.org/image/3wq4nmi5n/

Haven't yet receive these two

http://postimg.org/image/kpr32byi1/
http://postimg.org/image/tvbfj64kb/