Bring4th

Full Version: The Tired Philosopher.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Prologue  I can type books.  I am sorry in advanced.  I will attempt to keep my replies smaller than this post.  In addition I often lurk from my phone and will probably have anywhere from 1/4th to 2/3rds of my posts from my old wonky smart phone.  Who's slowness glitches up the keyboard interface beautifully.  So I apologize in advanced in the future if any of my posts ever look...Badly written.  I will attempt to edit and fix up those posts when I can. (especially if they're long and disjointed)  (or pointless) (or aimless) (or--

I guess I'll start off with the utmost honesty.  I do not know who I am.  I like to joke that I am the amnesiac who desperately wants to know his name but can't seem to find it.
I am Joe, my username VanAlioSaldo is actually the name of the original Protagonist of my fiction book, The Truth, of which is many years in the working, rewritten, trashed, retrieved, given up on, and now quietly contemplated on to be written.  Started around...11 or 12, I'm fairly certain this singular piece of my own work was what specifically solidified my belief in the Law of One actually, as many concepts of the Universe in terms of metaphysics in my book were mirrored by reality.  Actually, most of my books took up artistic styles (I drew all my characters) that I then stumbled upon in Manga's like Naruto and Bleach.  The concepts seemed to fit into existence, it made me ultimately decide to contemplate on my book series, The Truth.  I might one day complete it, as an epic action-adventure fiction following the life of...Uh.  Yeah, so future warning, I can talk about my books for days, do not engage me in this area.

And in fact, I bet this'll be a giant post.  (Looking back:  Called it...)

So I guess everything began to begin around the age of 11.  Then at 22, I awoke.  When I was born it was a month early in June of 1992.  I was a difficult child, apparently I cried forever for the first 6 months of life.  (Though my parents also admit to not being the best...)  At Five when I began integrating into school settings I was immediately bullied and picked on.  Even before that in my own neighborhood I was bullied by my next door neighbor, and my babysitter's son.  Yeah, hellish since she let him get away with it.  That all built and built and built until one day it broke me apart inside and I had my first Give Up.  I remember feeling like Life had turned out Wrong.  That I wasn't even worthy of being around and nothing was correct.  I looked at everything around me, and I told it I'd burn it away if it didn't leave me alone.  I played Baseball and Soccer, then Chess then Video Games.  My Father called a Pitcher at one of my games a Pussy for throwing low balls to strike me out.  I actually appreciated the dynamic of Team Play and Sportsmanship.  I was so ashamed and embarrassed I threw down my hat and gave up on the sport.  As I did Soccer I participated as a Defender.  My coach recognized that I didn't want to actually be there, but was being made to by my Mom.  Who screamed at me from across a field for, I don't even remember anymore.  I made it through that ordeal, and my team won undefeated and one draw.  Props went to me, I'm a great Wall.

Then schooling became the focus.  Kid's Club after school because I was too young to be home alone.  Where I was, and I do not say this lightly, RELENTLESSLY picked on due to the staff of that 'Kid's Club' not caring beyond being sick of stupid children (something I didn't realize until I looked back at they're behavior and words.)  As school went on I was practically isolated by people.  I went to teachers for help who gave false promises. I talked to counselors who told me I was the problem.  I went to psychiatrists who only wanted to prescribe me Abilify and Concerta, to a 10 year old for ADD/ADHD and Depression.  I went to Psychologists who made me play in sand gardens and make up stories about what I did in them meant about my life (seriously...).  No one once asked me directly, what was wrong.  And surely enough, I disconnected completely.  By High School, I was a complete loner.

What few friends I had have come and go, only a select few remain, and I pray they will forever...  I must admit though.  In contrast...  From that first give up on Life at 5, and the isolation for so long...17 long, long...Long...Incredibly long...Years passed and so much happened.  So much I am still terrified to look upon, to try and forgive and love.  Yet I have always been of a desire to be helpful, so much so my first job gave me anxiety because I was terrified of being an issue to someone or getting in the way or dis-servicing someone.  My Dad was a drunk, my Mom smoked weed constantly.  It made me never drink alcohol until I was 21 and my friends made me on my birthday.  I didn't smoke weed or cigarettes or anything until my most recent ex got me into Hookah, which became a type of Zen Habit while meditating (There's a story on smoking and meditating I always love reading).  I started smoking weed as a sleep aid for graveyard shifts.  Beyond that I actually kind of like it but I don't really like talking about it.  I have a great fear of the wrong person finding out...  I haven't spoken to my father in almost a year now, he never really did remain in touch, only staying in touch to possibly get with my mom again.  My mom was also very indifferent and at times abusive and cruel to me.  In 6th grade, because I refused to cut my hair, she pinned me down under her, duct taped my wrists and ankles and tried to cut my hair.  She learned the hard way that day that I wouldn't fight back at all.  Or maybe...I did...  But to her surprise, or maybe some odd realization at what she was doing?  I honestly don't know but she stopped that day without a clear reason.  

Although, growing up with her was hell.  It culminated up to at one point she dragged me by the hair down the hallway for not wanting to go to bed and instead wanting to stay up and play video games (since I could never...Fall asleep anyways.)  Wow, I'm actually feeling angry just describing this.  I guess I never balanced this memory.  Ugh, for a reason.  She pulled me down the hallway by the hair, a 120-140 pound kid in 6th-7th grade.  That turned into a screaming match that ended with her punching a hole in my wall, calling the cops and telling them I did it.  6 months of anger management and a broken belief in my family as I discovered people who actually had problems, and they quickly discovered I just wanted to be alone and play games, I wasn't violent.

That progressed into high school where a fair share of woman took their turns injuring me, one of which tried to ruin my life by proclaiming I raped her.  We never even had sex, even though I was the one who wanted to she instead dated my best friend and immediately got sexually involved with him, turned him against me by making him think I was trying to steal her away (she was trying to cheat on him with me), and finally I gave up on life and had my first suicide attempt.  Cutting doesn't do much for me, so I never went through with it, and I despise pain, so self harm was never occurring.  No one knew, no one could tell.  Though honestly, it didn't matter, because no one cared.

Fast forward to graduation, I didn't attend my graduation ceremony, I didn't go to a single school dance, partake in anything school related, no clubs, no activities, no after-school events.  Nothing, I detached myself.  Get to college, life got better.  I got a car and went into study for IT.  2 years in of relatively quiet life, with my Mom causing chaos as she usually did, I found a girlfriend.  Who I honestly thought I was going to marry because I thought we were crazy in love with each other.  Who turned out was not the person I thought she was, who lied to me the entire relationship, used me to get pregnant, hid that she stopped taking her birth control from me, used me to leech off of while pregnant, then a week after our son was born, broke up with me, moved to a different state promising to return, then never did until state law severed my parental rights (because this idiot here actually believed her.)  Then when all was done, she took every honest dark side about me I was honest with her about, called me some of the most hurtful things I've ever had said to me, and she basically made it a point that she wants me to suffer and not be there for my son at all just so I can suffer.  After her my best friend begun leading me on, which led us up into a relationship, for a month, followed by her telling me she wasn't actually in love with me and she just was using me for attention.  Which led me to breaking up with her.

Total shocker.  So that ended abruptly, and I was finally absolutely alone.  Most of my friends were moving on, even the few now I see rarely.  Everything kind of fell apart.  I almost killed myself over my son for not being able to be there for him as a Father, becoming in essence no different from my Father, if not Worse than him...  Carbon Monoxide.  Damaged a lot of my childhood memories with moderate carbon monoxide posioning and also never did go to the hospital for that.  Most of my childhood memories are fuzzy and blank with only feelings attached now.  Makes balancing a bit hard to do, but I've found them returning slowly and becoming clearer and clearer.

I became a bit of a Conspiracy Theorist Truther, discovered everything was not as it seemed.  Came across a link to the Law of One by an apparent member of the Lucifer Social Memory Complex, lead me to the Ra Material.  From there I got a job working graveyards, to avoid people as much as I could (and it worked) and ended up for probably a month straight every free day just smoking Mint Hookah and reading the Ra Material religiously.  When I got into the sessions on archetypes, something happened.  I was becoming aware of Life as suddenly feeling Dream Like.  Even to this day I get those times where everything is painstakingly hard to differentiate from a Dream like reality.  I read about the Chakra's, and then I woke up abruptly, very very suddenly it feels like.  One day I decided I'd try out Unconditional Love, I erupted in polarity.  I had all the catalyst I needed from my job alone, throughout the night people with issues come in, I can ease their sorrow, solve their problems, or simply extend what Love that I can.  It's amazing what a free drink can do, how a small compliment of sincerity can bring forth such joy in people.

As I got into the Archetypes, I began to understand the catalyst coming at me in a way that was nearing an understanding of how my Higher Self utilized catalyst.  I begun polarizing so much I began hearing voices in my head, one day they told me to just speak them out-loud and I found I was speaking to myself through myself, self channeling at a scary proficiency, so scary I thought I was developing a psychosis like schizophrenia...  Now I just wonder if I'm Asperger's Syndrome lol.
By this time I had begun reading Carla's Living the Law of One 101, The Choice.  I was meditating on my chakra system, I had opened myself up to Indigo Ray but then everything very slowly began to slip away.  Starting back in December of 2014, all the way into March 2015 was a gradual decline from a placement of loving consciousness back into the egotistical human.  From there I realized I was losing my lovingness, and I had run into trouble meditating, couldn't seem to concentrate on anything.  Slowly the many things that had fallen away came back.  Until around the beginning of April I made a full decline into Red Ray being.  Giving up I got very close to attempting suicide.

I have to say that awakening abruptly is.  Enjoyable.  The archetypes however gave me the means to begin polarizing much faster than I could handle.  I had efficiently raised my kundalini faster than I was ready in a matter of weeks lasting into months.  I actually do believe I burned myself out because I at one point made it a point to quit being conscientious in a manner towards work in consciousness because it had made me feel so fatigued and exhausted it was interfering with my work.  After that the Universe responded and I fulfilled my own point, I literally booted myself out of my own open heart, then closed myself up tightly and terrified that I would have to go through this insanity for a-possible-nother 40 something years.

I didn't get to a point of starving myself or endangering my life (externally) during that time, but being burnt out left me highly vulnerable to psychic attack and left me even more vulnerable to the real psychic attacks, my own towards my self.  When you stop being spiritual, when you have all of these concepts of infinity in your head but no Love to unify it all, you get a world of uncertainty that hurts you without clear cause and threatens to snuff you out it feels like.  When you stop meditating, the literal collapse of mental habits you worked hard to create causes a depression that sets you back double far.

I am now experiencing once more the feelings of an awakening, after much work in April on my self with the help of Plenum Healer (the ad on lawofone.info) and a renewed desire to bring forth Spirit into my life and be in Love in a manner that is more...Productive for my level of climbing/learning.  So hence my true awakening I think is one that spans most of my life.  Because I see that moment of giving up at 5 as the first moment I made my choice.

I thought.  No One Deserves This.  I though.  I could never do this to another...I choose at that moment to be of Service to Others unconsciously.  At that moment I awoke in a backwards sense, the depth of pain waking me up enough to choose.  17 years later, the Ra Material and work in consciousness shook me awake.  I wasn't ready, I fell back asleep.  And now I'm finally getting up.  (Kind of like in real life...Huh...Odd connection.)

I do believe myself to be of 6th Density, I do honestly hope I'm a part of the Ra Social Memory Complex since for some reason, their words just sound like my own, their concepts all, every single one, rings true for me.  As I first read the Ra Material I actually cried because I felt like I had finally found something True and Real.  I mean, I bawled my eyes out at one point.  The relief of suddenly knowing I have never been alone, in a life FULL of being alone.  I realized being Alone was an illusion.  I mean, seriously, the word ALONE is in itself ALL ONE put together again.  I had this massive desire to continue the Ra Contact for some reason, though I honestly doubt I ever will get the chance to.

Now I just desire to Be, and I desire to Heal others in the long run.  I have always wanted a simple life of just living out my existence while enjoying myself.  All my life I only yearned for that simple existence.  When I discovered a Wanderer aids the planet by just being present, I realized it would explain why I never had any real dreams or goals or aspirations towards anything but a simple life.  When I learned that Wanderer's seem to have a predisposition towards being of Service.  When I learned Wanderers even exist...  Their means of being.  I felt like I must've been one, but having read Journey of Souls (great book by the way everyone, highly recommend it!) I thought I must've been a newer soul, until all of these synchronicities just led me to believing without proof that I am a 6th Dimensional Wanderer.

Oh and the oddities of my personality!!  I became enthralled, almost obsessed with Paradoxes once I began to realize they were an inherent part of existence.  As I contemplated them the Ra Material made a point of pointing out Simultaneity to me.  Adding in that around this point I began hearing voices, I also began to decline becoming lost in the concept of Emptiness/Fullness (which is what depleted me down to Red Ray initially), with the Ego mind being the one in charge, it could only comprehend emptiness as the final state of being, making all meaningless.  Booted me right out of my heart.  Made me curse and deny my own belief and faith.  Yes, I have yelled in anger and frustration at the entire Creation as making no sense at times.  I have yelled, and I have loved.

I guess I'm just a giant Complex of Paradoxes trying to resolve themselves.  I am contradictory in my behavior, it drives me crazy at times!  Sometimes I desire to be alone, and when I finally am I actually realize I don't want to be alone!  But then when I am not alone, I feel alone then want to just be alone.  At this point in my life, at only 22, I don't have much desire to do anything other than attempt to Love Earth and Humanity.  And enjoy myself of course.

Despite the crazy odd life of mine, I am not quiet, I can talk your face off with the proper topic.  I am seeking and I oh so desperately, so badly, BADLY wish I could just know my name.  If I could afford it I'd do age regression hypnosis to peer into my pre-incarnative state to at the very least, learn my name.  I do not know what this obsession of knowing my soul name is all about, but for some reason it drives me.  As does the belief that the Law of One is truly more expansive and involving than Ra let's on.  I'm actually a very neutral person at times.  Especially when I'm tired or working, I attempt to be positive, but at the very least I can at least just enjoy Being.  Otherwise, I'm loving, thoughtful, highly contemplative, a bit of a whiner, and very very pacifistic.  I'm done with conflict and fighting.  It is truly a fruitless effort that bears no use for me.  I'd rather be loving to death than fight to survive, I don't want to literally go through with that if I must but, I guess Jesus is my inspiration for that.  Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Do.

I'd rather offer love than hate. It makes me a target for many manipulative people who have used me again and again.  Yet I walk tall and unbent yet flexible.  I am Love and Light, and you cannot injure that which I am, you cannot destroy me or ruin me.  I am not muddied and soiled or broken and destroyed.  I am the Creator and the Created.  I am not unlike you, but I am also unique and different from you.  Yet we are all similar, if not, nearly the same.  I deal with manners of isolation, separation, and disconnection pretty fluently now, having experienced a good portion of my life mostly alone after I forced my Mom not to make me go to Kid's Club as a kid, spending most days in my room or in the house all alone playing Runescape or my xbox or my DS.  Too naive to know how well I had it, yet smart enough to feel ashamed of not appreciating what I had more.

And I honestly guess if I had any regret right now in my life...  It'd be one thing.  I had a cat named Clem, who passed away literally a few months before I awoke.  I did not treat my Clem very well when I was a child, since we grew up together.  And honestly I know, I know I could have given him so much more love.  I think that is truly my only real regret despite having similar issues with my deceased Grandpa and Half-Sister who both died with our last words sour and on a bad point.  Hell, my last words to my Grandpa the last time I saw him was 'I hate you'.  That man was the father of my mother, a grouchy old man as far as I could tell who treated me really badly for whatever reason, I don't know, and I don't care.  My last words to him were adequate for his behavior towards me at that young age.  I wonder what it must be like, dying knowing the last thing your grand son said to you was he hated you...  Hmm.  Then my half sister, who I still don't know if she committed suicide or accidentally overdosed on heroin, our last words were along the lines of an argument towards each other's words.
And yet I think she knew I loved her and I know she loved me, even if she basically discarded me it felt like.

But then there's Clem.  Who, because I simply just did not pet him enough and give him enough attention, I find myself still crying about how much more I could have done for him as a consciousness.  I personally feel like I failed myself in that aspect, a reminder that I must still forgive myself for that, but just don't want to right now simply because it's not time.

I have karma accrued in this life too, already...  That I desire to not only end with forgiveness, but remedy with positive action.  Animals to treat and help.  People to treat and help.

A world in need of healing.

Finally, I am Tired.  I have been exhausted mentally and physically for as long as I can remember.  Typically, I think have low physical energy it feels like, and just an overactive Mind that exhausts itself.  Especially now that I'm having a hard time meditating.  I think it's my defining trait at work to all of my customers.  I think some of them know me as, "Evening, I'm tired." Lol

As I am right now, it's 12:52pm, or on my work/sleep schedule, 12:52am.  I'm half asleep typing this literally only because I am just so happy to have found this forum, to read things that I've thought and think, "Hey, I'm not alone in that either!  Ego Delusions?  I know that!  Emptiness and madness??  I know that too!"

So thank you for being present.

And thank you headache, for making this post so hard to focus on.  Good night World  Heart

With Love and Light everyone.
Hello Dear Joe,

First of all Thank You for Sharing.

You had really hard and difficult life and I think it should be acknowledged that You’ve done Amazing work to find your-Self in current point/place in your life. I realize it wasn’t “straight line” for You and that most often You haven’t seen “good/positive” aspect of your life-Journey, but there is something within You, that made You survive all that and to reach the point of offering Love to Other-Selves. That alone is uncanny and I would like You to know, that I do acknowledging it.

Below I’ve putted couple of quotes from your post that I would like to comment on:

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]When I got into the sessions on archetypes, something happened. I was becoming aware of Life as suddenly feeling Dream Like. Even to this day I get those times where everything is painstakingly hard to differentiate from a Dream like reality.

I’ve never had an extended experience like that, but I do have sometimes “glimpses” of such perception. Suddenly the entire World/Reality become unreal and I find difficult to physically operate within it. It’s almost as my Consciousness is “pulling out” of this reality and I feel extremely vast and unspeakable “background” that overwhelms me. I usually get such experience when I have to be focused and operate efficiently in this reality, so I usually try to shake it off after couple of seconds – and I always do.
My point is, that I do know this feeling and it is something unique. I’m not sure what are your feelings about it, but for me those are positive experiences, even though the timing isn’t fortunate for exploring them (so far anyway).

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe myself to be of 6th Density, I do honestly hope I'm a part of the Ra Social Memory Complex since for some reason, their words just sound like my own, their concepts all, every single one, rings true for me. As I first read the Ra Material I actually cried because I felt like I had finally found something True and Real. I mean, I bawled my eyes out at one point. The relief of suddenly knowing I have never been alone, in a life FULL of being alone. I realized being Alone was an illusion. I mean, seriously, the word ALONE is in itself ALL ONE put together again. I had this massive desire to continue the Ra Contact for some reason, though I honestly doubt I ever will get the chance to.

You’ve described, in my opinion, a very profound Experience with The Law of One. When I was reading The Law of One for the first time, I also had feelings that “I already knew that” or that this Knowledge is “The Truth”. But it didn’t touched me so deeply as It did You.

Why do You think, that You won’t be able to continue Ra contact? Who says You cannot?
Draw as much as You can from Don/Carla/Jim Complex Experiences – if You honestly wish to try, find Other-Selves for this Quest. RA require a Group of Beings that are One voice, One Desire in Service to Others. Pursue this, if YOU feel You want/desire it.

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeking and I oh so desperately, so badly, BADLY wish I could just know my name. If I could afford it I'd do age regression hypnosis to peer into my pre-incarnative state to at the very least, learn my name. I do not know what this obsession of knowing my soul name is all about, but for some reason it drives me. As does the belief that the Law of One is truly more expansive and involving than Ra let's on.

“Name” is not You. RA comment on that at the occasion of Don ‘s question about the “Council of Saturn”:

Quote:(7.9)
Questioner: I have a question about that Council. Who are the members,
and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the
Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing
responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because
there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and
so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with
the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name
concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt
them. However, not all have chosen names
(…)

RA also said, that “names” are usually picked – if needed – and they correspond with “vibrations of an Entity”. So maybe your longings for your “true name” is in fact a longing for something different – something incomprehensible in this reality, and thus described by label/word “name”. I think this may be something far deeper/vaster than it appears to be – in other words, You may be looking for something more than “just” your “designation”.

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I am Love and Light, and you cannot injure that which I am, you cannot destroy me or ruin me. I am not muddied and soiled or broken and destroyed. I am the Creator and the Created. I am not unlike you, but I am also unique and different from you. Yet we are all similar, if not, nearly the same.

I really like how You’ve expressed it. I think above is something, that Everyone should read and take it to Heart. This is a Manifesto of a Self-Conscious Creator.
Thank You for that.

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]And I honestly guess if I had any regret right now in my life... It'd be one thing. I had a cat named Clem, who passed away literally a few months before I awoke. I did not treat my Clem very well when I was a child, since we grew up together. And honestly I know, I know I could have given him so much more love.
(...)
But then there's Clem. Who, because I simply just did not pet him enough and give him enough attention, I find myself still crying about how much more I could have done for him as a consciousness. I personally feel like I failed myself in that aspect, a reminder that I must still forgive myself for that, but just don't want to right now simply because it's not time.

Do not regret but instead be Grateful for that Clem was part of your life. He was there for You and You was there for Him. You both chosen your lives and agreed to participate in this experience before You were present in this Reality. What happened, was necessary and it served it ‘s purpose.
Besides form what You’ve wrote, Clem is still influencing You and best You can do right now, is to Honored Him by constructively using/integrating your experiences with Him, in your current and future life (i.e. as You wrote, to respect and do no harm to second and first density Beings).

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Productive for my level of climbing/learning

I’m Glad You’ve used additional word/label to describe your Understanding/Feeling of “learning process”. “Climbing” indicates forceful “pulling Self up”.

I Understand/Feel label/process of learning differently. It is very hard to express in words, therefore I’ll use imperfect analogy.
All experiences/knowledge/understanding that I’m gaining – in many, many different fields of activity, spheres of life – is like a “water filling a container”, where “container” is my “capacity for growth in this existence”. I, my Consciousness, my-Self, is on the surface of the water and It “is raised” by raising water level within above mentioned “container”.

I’m uncertain if I wrote above in understandable fashion – it’s like putting a light object into a bucket – when You pouring the water into the bucket, this light object (a Conscious/Self form example above) is rising together with level of water surface. Not forcefully, but “naturally”, together with the “flow of Experience/Knowledge/Understanding”.

As always – all above is only my opinion and an imperfect attempt to Serve You best I can.

All I have Best in me for You
(04-25-2015, 09:02 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dear Joe,

First of all Thank You for Sharing.

You had really hard and difficult life and I think it should be acknowledged that You’ve done Amazing work to find your-Self in current point/place in your life. I realize it wasn’t “straight line” for You and that most often You haven’t seen “good/positive” aspect of your life-Journey, but there is something within You, that made You survive all that and to reach the point of offering Love to Other-Selves. That alone is uncanny and I would like You to know, that I do acknowledging it.

Below I’ve putted couple of quotes from your post that I would like to comment on:

I.  Thank you.  I'm not sure I'd give myself that much credit, my life has honestly been.  ...Okay maybe I need to work on that for myself.  I attribute it only to basically this unspoken rule I had in my head, that looking back I'm about 85% sure was a pre-incarnative aid, that basically said Suicide was not an option.  Which also makes me ponder if I'm a normal 3D soul, or a 6D soul caught up in a karmic cycle.

(04-25-2015, 09:02 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]When I got into the sessions on archetypes, something happened.  I was becoming aware of Life as suddenly feeling Dream Like.  Even to this day I get those times where everything is painstakingly hard to differentiate from a Dream like reality.

I’ve never had an extended experience like that, but I do have sometimes “glimpses” of such perception. Suddenly the entire World/Reality become unreal and I find difficult to physically operate within it. It’s almost as my Consciousness is “pulling out” of this reality and I feel extremely vast and unspeakable “background” that overwhelms me. I usually get such experience when I have to be focused and operate efficiently in this reality, so I usually try to shake it off after couple of seconds – and I always do.
My point is, that I do know this feeling and it is something unique. I’m not sure what are your feelings about it, but for me those are positive experiences, even though the timing isn’t fortunate for exploring them (so far anyway).

Oh no!  It was incredible timing, my entire life got better, I became friends with my most recent ex who was also my best friend prior to our dating, I renewed a lot of friendships (that in retrospect have proven to be dropped for a reason), I took up an entirely new personality though, I immediately and rapidly integrated spirit into belief, I had prior belief of souls from the Journey of Souls 4 different books and a plethora of NDE reports I had been reading since I was around 16.  I also am of a somewhat...Higher curiosity degree, granting me a higher degree of what I joke of as 'Creativity' as a type of Intelligence.  Though intelligence wise, I'm apparently INFJ interchanging with I think...Um.  It was the rarest one.  I honestly didn't like how big of a hype that gave a few people about me at school so I just sort of forgot it.  I've also popped up when doing those tests in a more empathetic state as the servant titled so I'm assumptive (with fear of sounding arrogant) of being a smart servant type.  And yet I'd make a horrible Butler...But Alfred would be a good role model...
Anyways.  Between all of that, I was also predisposed towards scientific phenomena until I came across Journey of Souls and NDE's and finally linked it all together with the Ra Material.

The dream perspective was disorienting only in that it was like I was lucid dreaming, without the added perks of dreaming.  Full control of everything about me...Except that.  Maybe it was, looking back, a type of sensory perception change from operating so much at the Open Heart level.  It was almost like reality spoke to me about what was going on.  It was what made polarizing so easy to do efficiently, I could understand this...Thing I called The Moment that was Love that I could See and Operate inside of while in an Open Heart.

I eagerly, almost...Yes, impatiently await the day when I can return to that conscious state.

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe myself to be of 6th Density, I do honestly hope I'm a part of the Ra Social Memory Complex since for some reason, their words just sound like my own, their concepts all, every single one, rings true for me.  As I first read the Ra Material I actually cried because I felt like I had finally found something True and Real.  I mean, I bawled my eyes out at one point.  The relief of suddenly knowing I have never been alone, in a life FULL of being alone.  I realized being Alone was an illusion.  I mean, seriously, the word ALONE is in itself ALL ONE put together again.  I had this massive desire to continue the Ra Contact for some reason, though I honestly doubt I ever will get the chance to.

You’ve described, in my opinion, a very profound Experience with The Law of One. When I was reading The Law of One for the first time, I also had feelings that “I already knew that” or that this Knowledge is “The Truth”. But it didn’t touched me so deeply as It did You.

Why do You think, that You won’t be able to continue Ra contact? Who says You cannot?
Draw as much as You can from Don/Carla/Jim Complex Experiences – if You honestly wish to try, find Other-Selves for this Quest. Ra require a Group of Beings that are One voice, One Desire in Service to Others. Pursue this, if YOU feel You want/desire it.

Honestly, it's because I don't know the full circumstances, how much they worked through or anything about them.  Except Carla, since she shared some experiences of her's in her writing.  And mostly, straight honestly, is because I have lived a long life of isolation in terms of making connections.  In terms of energetics or my chakra body, I shut down portions of my yellow chakra when I was a child, and deeply stuffed away very violent and horrid emotions as a young child.  A lot of things about my life will take...And I do hate to admit this, but it's going to take me a very long time to fully integrate all of these things fully but most importantly, timely.  Without moving too fast, without going too slow.  It's a lot of things and I am honestly a very...  Split-Up type of person.  I'm not diagnosed bipolar but between the Light side and the Dark side, some days I don't know what I want and others I think I understand more clearly than I normally do.  I take it as being in a bad state of flux in regards to openness of my chakra system.  Or perhaps its a perfect example of how I have much issues with me emotional and mentally that I can't afford nor do I desire to seek professional help for, due to such bad experiences in the past.  I honestly only ever wanted a friend to talk to about these things, but I never found one until my ex, who turned out, didn't actually care.

So all the way along the way up to 21, out of 22 years, I've had a rough time of barely slipping by without completely ruining my life in terms of law.  As far as economically goes, my mom made me go to college right out of high school for her tax exemptions, put me 14k in debt and not much idea what I wanted to do.  As far as schooling goes.  I'm running out of time, and as far as money goes, I'm not the worst, but it's enough to make me wonder if I should bother with it for 25 years, or just wait and hope the economy crumbles before I'm imprisoned for it.

...Kidding.  I honestly know its a yellow ray issue, and I want to be open and okay with it all and pay it off somehow.  Beyond all of that.

I think my biggest issue, is doubt, worry, and fear.  I do not believe myself to be able to perform that kind of contact, nor do I believe I will have created bonds efficient and powerful enough between two others before I'm too old to perform the contact.

It's a big downer on my part.  Ra made a Cosmic Joke about Don's Ra Material Manifesting, I laughed and laughed at the fact they made a cosmic pun.  At that moment, I realized I really wanted to talk to Ra, or at the least, aid Ra in their mission.

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeking and I oh so desperately, so badly, BADLY wish I could just know my name.  If I could afford it I'd do age regression hypnosis to peer into my pre-incarnative state to at the very least, learn my name.  I do not know what this obsession of knowing my soul name is all about, but for some reason it drives me. As does the belief that the Law of One is truly more expansive and involving than Ra let's on.

“Name” is not You. Ra comment on that at the occasion of Don ‘s question about the “Council of Saturn”:

Quote:(7.9)
Questioner: I have a question about that Council. Who are the members,
and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the
Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing
responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because
there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and
so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with
the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name
concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt
them. However, not all have chosen names
(…)

RA also said, that “names” are usually picked – if needed – and they correspond with “vibrations of an Entity”. So maybe your longings for your “true name” is in fact a longing for something different – something incomprehensible in this reality, and thus described by label/word “name”. I think this may be something far deeper/vaster than it appears to be – in other words, You may be looking for something more than “just” your “designation”.

Please forgive me if I'm a bit stern.  There's a lot of out of context use of Ra Material I've noticed.  In the case of a human ego desiring to know his soul's name, it could be as you've said, but in my instance of this 'pull' I feel, I think it may be more a defining moment of helping me realize myself.  Though in this instance of someone expressing such a powerful desire, it may not be perceived as kind to try and dissuade them.

Ra in this instance again recalls unity, that names are distortions, this is true for probably a huge portion of the creation.  However in the culture of Humanity on 3D Earth, names play integral roles.  On the Council of Saturn, I imagine names are not nearly as important culturally speaking.  Beyond any of that, in Journey of Souls, soul names sometimes play along with aspects of that soul, and names are interchangeable or even evolving, so a current soul name may even apply to a current incarnation as a type of aid.

I really want to know my Self, as a Soul, my name is just the beginning of doing that I guess.

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I am Love and Light, and you cannot injure that which I am, you cannot destroy me or ruin me.  I am not muddied and soiled or broken and destroyed.  I am the Creator and the Created.  I am not unlike you, but I am also unique and different from you.  Yet we are all similar, if not, nearly the same.  

I really like how You’ve expressed it. I think above is something, that Everyone should read and take it to Heart. This is a Manifesto of a Self-Conscious Creator.
Thank You for that.

Honestly, I can be hurt though, so be gentle Heart

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]And I honestly guess if I had any regret right now in my life...  It'd be one thing.  I had a cat named Clem, who passed away literally a few months before I awoke.  I did not treat my Clem very well when I was a child, since we grew up together.  And honestly I know, I know I could have given him so much more love.
(...)
But then there's Clem.  Who, because I simply just did not pet him enough and give him enough attention, I find myself still crying about how much more I could have done for him as a consciousness.  I personally feel like I failed myself in that aspect, a reminder that I must still forgive myself for that, but just don't want to right now simply because it's not time.

Do not regret but instead be Grateful for that Clem was part of your life. He was there for You and You was there for Him. You both chosen your lives and agreed to participate in this experience before You were present in this Reality. What happened, was necessary and it served it ‘s purpose.
Besides form what You’ve wrote, Clem is still influencing You and best You can do right now, is to Honored Him by constructively using/integrating your experiences with Him, in your current and future life (i.e. as You wrote, to respect and do no harm to second and first density Beings).

I actually, before Clem died, once was very very mean to a roommates dog.  I look at that as something I must take action to remediate.  As such, I want to adopt a dog from a shelter one day.  Provide it love.  That roommate was a horrible person towards me though, and his dog followed suit.  That was a very dark time in my life.

(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Productive for my level of climbing/learning

I’m Glad You’ve used additional word/label to describe your Understanding/Feeling of “learning process”. “Climbing” indicates forceful “pulling Self up”.

I Understand/Feel label/process of learning differently. It is very hard to express in words, therefore I’ll use imperfect analogy.
All experiences/knowledge/understanding that I’m gaining – in many, many different fields of activity, spheres of life – is like a “water filling a container”, where “container” is my “capacity for growth in this existence”. I, my Consciousness, my-Self, is on the surface of the water and It “is raised” by raising water level within above mentioned “container”.

I’m uncertain if I wrote above in understandable fashion – it’s like putting a light object into a bucket – when You pouring the water into the bucket, this light object (a Conscious/Self form example above) is rising together with level of water surface. Not forcefully, but “naturally”, together with the “flow of Experience/Knowledge/Understanding”.

As always – all above is only my opinion and an imperfect attempt to Serve You best I can.

No, that made perfect sense to me.  If that's your way then so be it.  I think my way is closer to the phrase...  "To balance the paradoxes of Self's desire in order to bridge to Spirit the Mastery of Reconciling Opposites to a Whole."

Simultaneity is important to me, but next to this is a huge desire to heal people, to provide aid and relief from the type of suffering I know so well.  No one deserves to be so pained.

And thank you.  I have not been able to talk about myself in a long time.  I'm having a hard time keeping short what I have to say.  I do apologize, and.

I apologize a lot.  Often.  Annoyingly lol.  I have never been apologized too often as a kid, more or less my mom used to blame me or my dad for everything, and everyone else didn't care.  As such I take people apologizing, even just sorrowfully or apologetically, very dearly.  It aids me in forgiving people so much more quickly.  When people apologize sincerely to me, I find I can't not accept that apology.  Unless they're of the type who only do so to manipulate me.

Fun times those people provided me in realizing apologizing was a means of manipulation too.  Invaluable to me now. Heart
(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]--Prologue  I can type books.  I am sorry in advanced.  I will attempt to keep my replies smaller than this post.  In addition I often lurk from my phone and will probably have anywhere from 1/4th to 2/3rds of my posts from my old wonky smart phone.  Who's slowness glitches up the keyboard interface beautifully.  So I apologize in advanced in the future if any of my posts ever look...Badly written.  I will attempt to edit and fix up those posts when I can. (especially if they're long and disjointed)  (or pointless) (or aimless) (or--

I guess I'll start off with the utmost honesty.  I do not know who I am.  I like to joke that I am the amnesiac who desperately wants to know his name but can't seem to find it.
I am Joe, my username VanAlioSaldo is actually the name of the original Protagonist of my fiction book, The Truth, of which is many years in the working, rewritten, trashed, retrieved, given up on, and now quietly contemplated on to be written.  Started around...11 or 12, I'm fairly certain this singular piece of my own work was what specifically solidified my belief in the Law of One actually, as many concepts of the Universe in terms of metaphysics in my book were mirrored by reality.  Actually, most of my books took up artistic styles (I drew all my characters) that I then stumbled upon in Manga's like Naruto and Bleach.  The concepts seemed to fit into existence, it made me ultimately decide to contemplate on my book series, The Truth.  I might one day complete it, as an epic action-adventure fiction following the life of...Uh.  Yeah, so future warning, I can talk about my books for days, do not engage me in this area.

So I guess everything began to begin around the age of 11.  Then at 22, I awoke.  When I was born it was a month early in June of 1992.  I was a difficult child, apparently I cried forever for the first 6 months of life.  (Though my parents also admit to not being the best...)  At Five when I began integrating into school settings I was immediately bullied and picked on.  Even before that in my own neighborhood I was bullied by my next door neighbor, and my babysitter's son.  Yeah, hellish since she let him get away with it.  That all built and built and built until one day it broke me apart inside and I had my first Give Up.  I remember feeling like Life had turned out Wrong.  That I wasn't even worthy of being around and nothing was correct.  I looked at everything around me, and I told it I'd burn it away if it didn't leave me alone.  I played Baseball and Soccer, then Chess then Video Games.  My Father called a Pitcher at one of my games a Pussy for throwing low balls to strike me out.  I actually appreciated the dynamic of Team Play and Sportsmanship.  I was so ashamed and embarrassed I threw down my hat and gave up on the sport.  As I did Soccer I participated as a Defender.  My coach recognized that I didn't want to actually be there, but was being made to by my Mom.  Who screamed at me from across a field for, I don't even remember anymore.  I made it through that ordeal, and my team won undefeated and one draw.  Props went to me, I'm a great Wall.

Then schooling became the focus.  Kid's Club after school because I was too young to be home alone.  Where I was, and I do not say this lightly, RELENTLESSLY picked on due to the staff of that 'Kid's Club' not caring beyond being sick of stupid children (something I didn't realize until I looked back at they're behavior and words.)  As school went on I was practically isolated by people.  I went to teachers for help who gave false promises. I talked to counselors who told me I was the problem.  I went to psychiatrists who only wanted to prescribe me Abilify and Concerta, to a 10 year old for ADD/ADHD and Depression.  I went to Psychologists who made me play in sand gardens and make up stories about what I did in them meant about my life (seriously...).  No one once asked me directly, what was wrong.  And surely enough, I disconnected completely.  By High School, I was a complete loner.

What few friends I had have come and go, only a select few remain, and I pray they will forever...  I must admit though.  In contrast...  From that first give up on Life at 5, and the isolation for so long...17 long, long...Long...Incredibly long...Years passed and so much happened.  So much I am still terrified to look upon, to try and forgive and love.  Yet I have always been of a desire to be helpful, so much so my first job gave me anxiety because I was terrified of being an issue to someone or getting in the way or dis-servicing someone.  My Dad was a drunk, my Mom smoked weed constantly.  It made me never drink alcohol until I was 21 and my friends made me on my birthday.  I didn't smoke weed or cigarettes or anything until my most recent ex got me into Hookah, which became a type of Zen Habit while meditating (There's a story on smoking and meditating I always love reading).  I started smoking weed as a sleep aid for graveyard shifts.  Beyond that I actually kind of like it but I don't really like talking about it.  I have a great fear of the wrong person finding out...  I haven't spoken to my father in almost a year now, he never really did remain in touch, only staying in touch to possibly get with my mom again.  My mom was also very indifferent and at times abusive and cruel to me.  In 6th grade, because I refused to cut my hair, she pinned me down under her, duct taped my wrists and ankles and tried to cut my hair.  She learned the hard way that day that I wouldn't fight back at all.  Or maybe...I did...  But to her surprise, or maybe some odd realization at what she was doing?  I honestly don't know but she stopped that day without a clear reason.  

Although, growing up with her was hell.  It culminated up to at one point she dragged me by the hair down the hallway for not wanting to go to bed and instead wanting to stay up and play video games (since I could never...Fall asleep anyways.)  Wow, I'm actually feeling angry just describing this.  I guess I never balanced this memory.  Ugh, for a reason.  She pulled me down the hallway by the hair, a 120-140 pound kid in 6th-7th grade.  That turned into a screaming match that ended with her punching a hole in my wall, calling the cops and telling them I did it.  6 months of anger management and a broken belief in my family as I discovered people who actually had problems, and they quickly discovered I just wanted to be alone and play games, I wasn't violent.

That progressed into high school where a fair share of woman took their turns injuring me, one of which tried to ruin my life by proclaiming I raped her.  We never even had sex, even though I was the one who wanted to she instead dated my best friend and immediately got sexually involved with him, turned him against me by making him think I was trying to steal her away (she was trying to cheat on him with me), and finally I gave up on life and had my first suicide attempt.  Cutting doesn't do much for me, so I never went through with it, and I despise pain, so self harm was never occurring.  No one knew, no one could tell.  Though honestly, it didn't matter, because no one cared.

Fast forward to graduation, I didn't attend my graduation ceremony, I didn't go to a single school dance, partake in anything school related, no clubs, no activities, no after-school events.  Nothing, I detached myself.  Get to college, life got better.  I got a car and went into study for IT.  2 years in of relatively quiet life, with my Mom causing chaos as she usually did, I found a girlfriend.  Who I honestly thought I was going to marry because I thought we were crazy in love with each other.  Who turned out was not the person I thought she was, who lied to me the entire relationship, used me to get pregnant, hid that she stopped taking her birth control from me, used me to leech off of while pregnant, then a week after our son was born, broke up with me, moved to a different state promising to return, then never did until state law severed my parental rights (because this idiot here actually believed her.)  Then when all was done, she took every honest dark side about me I was honest with her about, called me some of the most hurtful things I've ever had said to me, and she basically made it a point that she wants me to suffer and not be there for my son at all just so I can suffer.  After her my best friend begun leading me on, which led us up into a relationship, for a month, followed by her telling me she wasn't actually in love with me and she just was using me for attention.  Which led me to breaking up with her.

Total shocker.  So that ended abruptly, and I was finally absolutely alone.  Most of my friends were moving on, even the few now I see rarely.  Everything kind of fell apart.  I almost killed myself over my son for not being able to be there for him as a Father, becoming in essence no different from my Father, if not Worse than him...  Carbon Monoxide.  Damaged a lot of my childhood memories with moderate carbon monoxide posioning and also never did go to the hospital for that.  Most of my childhood memories are fuzzy and blank with only feelings attached now.  Makes balancing a bit hard to do, but I've found them returning slowly and becoming clearer and clearer.

I became a bit of a Conspiracy Theorist Truther, discovered everything was not as it seemed.  Came across a link to the Law of One by an apparent member of the Lucifer Social Memory Complex, lead me to the Ra Material.  From there I got a job working graveyards, to avoid people as much as I could (and it worked) and ended up for probably a month straight every free day just smoking Mint Hookah and reading the Ra Material religiously.  When I got into the sessions on archetypes, something happened.  I was becoming aware of Life as suddenly feeling Dream Like.  Even to this day I get those times where everything is painstakingly hard to differentiate from a Dream like reality.  I read about the Chakra's, and then I woke up abruptly, very very suddenly it feels like.  One day I decided I'd try out Unconditional Love, I erupted in polarity.  I had all the catalyst I needed from my job alone, throughout the night people with issues come in, I can ease their sorrow, solve their problems, or simply extend what Love that I can.  It's amazing what a free drink can do, how a small compliment of sincerity can bring forth such joy in people.

As I got into the Archetypes, I began to understand the catalyst coming at me in a way that was nearing an understanding of how my Higher Self utilized catalyst.  I begun polarizing so much I began hearing voices in my head, one day they told me to just speak them out-loud and I found I was speaking to myself through myself, self channeling at a scary proficiency, so scary I thought I was developing a psychosis like schizophrenia...  Now I just wonder if I'm Asperger's Syndrome lol.
By this time I had begun reading Carla's Living the Law of One 101, The Choice.  I was meditating on my chakra system, I had opened myself up to Indigo Ray but then everything very slowly began to slip away.  Starting back in December of 2014, all the way into March 2015 was a gradual decline from a placement of loving consciousness back into the egotistical human.  From there I realized I was losing my lovingness, and I had run into trouble meditating, couldn't seem to concentrate on anything.  Slowly the many things that had fallen away came back.  Until around the beginning of April I made a full decline into Red Ray being.  Giving up I got very close to attempting suicide.

I have to say that awakening abruptly is.  Enjoyable.  The archetypes however gave me the means to begin polarizing much faster than I could handle.  I had efficiently raised my kundalini faster than I was ready in a matter of weeks lasting into months.  I actually do believe I burned myself out because I at one point made it a point to quit being conscientious in a manner towards work in consciousness because it had made me feel so fatigued and exhausted it was interfering with my work.  After that the Universe responded and I fulfilled my own point, I literally booted myself out of my own open heart, then closed myself up tightly and terrified that I would have to go through this insanity for a-possible-nother 40 something years.

I didn't get to a point of starving myself or endangering my life (externally) during that time, but being burnt out left me highly vulnerable to psychic attack and left me even more vulnerable to the real psychic attacks, my own towards my self.  When you stop being spiritual, when you have all of these concepts of infinity in your head but no Love to unify it all, you get a world of uncertainty that hurts you without clear cause and threatens to snuff you out it feels like.  When you stop meditating, the literal collapse of mental habits you worked hard to create causes a depression that sets you back double far.

I am now experiencing once more the feelings of an awakening, after much work in April on my self with the help of Plenum Healer (the ad on lawofone.info) and a renewed desire to bring forth Spirit into my life and be in Love in a manner that is more...Productive for my level of climbing/learning.  So hence my true awakening I think is one that spans most of my life.  Because I see that moment of giving up at 5 as the first moment I made my choice.

I thought.  No One Deserves This.  I though.  I could never do this to another...I choose at that moment to be of Service to Others unconsciously.  At that moment I awoke in a backwards sense, the depth of pain waking me up enough to choose.  17 years later, the Ra Material and work in consciousness shook me awake.  I wasn't ready, I fell back asleep.  And now I'm finally getting up.  (Kind of like in real life...Huh...Odd connection.)

I do believe myself to be of 6th Density, I do honestly hope I'm a part of the Ra Social Memory Complex since for some reason, their words just sound like my own, their concepts all, every single one, rings true for me.  As I first read the Ra Material I actually cried because I felt like I had finally found something True and Real.  I mean, I bawled my eyes out at one point.  The relief of suddenly knowing I have never been alone, in a life FULL of being alone.  I realized being Alone was an illusion.  I mean, seriously, the word ALONE is in itself ALL ONE put together again.  I had this massive desire to continue the Ra Contact for some reason, though I honestly doubt I ever will get the chance to.

Now I just desire to Be, and I desire to Heal others in the long run.  I have always wanted a simple life of just living out my existence while enjoying myself.  All my life I only yearned for that simple existence.  When I discovered a Wanderer aids the planet by just being present, I realized it would explain why I never had any real dreams or goals or aspirations towards anything but a simple life.  When I learned that Wanderer's seem to have a predisposition towards being of Service.  When I learned Wanderers even exist...  Their means of being.  I felt like I must've been one, but having read Journey of Souls (great book by the way everyone, highly recommend it!) I thought I must've been a newer soul, until all of these synchronicities just led me to believing without proof that I am a 6th Dimensional Wanderer.

Oh and the oddities of my personality!!  I became enthralled, almost obsessed with Paradoxes once I began to realize they were an inherent part of existence.  As I contemplated them the Ra Material made a point of pointing out Simultaneity to me.  Adding in that around this point I began hearing voices, I also began to decline becoming lost in the concept of Emptiness/Fullness (which is what depleted me down to Red Ray initially), with the Ego mind being the one in charge, it could only comprehend emptiness as the final state of being, making all meaningless.  Booted me right out of my heart.  Made me curse and deny my own belief and faith.  Yes, I have yelled in anger and frustration at the entire Creation as making no sense at times.  I have yelled, and I have loved.

I guess I'm just a giant Complex of Paradoxes trying to resolve themselves.  I am contradictory in my behavior, it drives me crazy at times!  Sometimes I desire to be alone, and when I finally am I actually realize I don't want to be alone!  But then when I am not alone, I feel alone then want to just be alone.  At this point in my life, at only 22, I don't have much desire to do anything other than attempt to Love Earth and Humanity.  And enjoy myself of course.

Despite the crazy odd life of mine, I am not quiet, I can talk your face off with the proper topic.  I am seeking and I oh so desperately, so badly, BADLY wish I could just know my name.  If I could afford it I'd do age regression hypnosis to peer into my pre-incarnative state to at the very least, learn my name.  I do not know what this obsession of knowing my soul name is all about, but for some reason it drives me.  As does the belief that the Law of One is truly more expansive and involving than Ra let's on.  I'm actually a very neutral person at times.  Especially when I'm tired or working, I attempt to be positive, but at the very least I can at least just enjoy Being.  Otherwise, I'm loving, thoughtful, highly contemplative, a bit of a whiner, and very very pacifistic.  I'm done with conflict and fighting.  It is truly a fruitless effort that bears no use for me.  I'd rather be loving to death than fight to survive, I don't want to literally go through with that if I must but, I guess Jesus is my inspiration for that.  Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Do.

I'd rather offer love than hate. It makes me a target for many manipulative people who have used me again and again.  Yet I walk tall and unbent yet flexible.  I am Love and Light, and you cannot injure that which I am, you cannot destroy me or ruin me.  I am not muddied and soiled or broken and destroyed.  I am the Creator and the Created.  I am not unlike you, but I am also unique and different from you.  Yet we are all similar, if not, nearly the same.  I deal with manners of isolation, separation, and disconnection pretty fluently now, having experienced a good portion of my life mostly alone after I forced my Mom not to make me go to Kid's Club as a kid, spending most days in my room or in the house all alone playing Runescape or my xbox or my DS.  Too naive to know how well I had it, yet smart enough to feel ashamed of not appreciating what I had more.

And I honestly guess if I had any regret right now in my life...  It'd be one thing.  I had a cat named Clem, who passed away literally a few months before I awoke.  I did not treat my Clem very well when I was a child, since we grew up together.  And honestly I know, I know I could have given him so much more love.  I think that is truly my only real regret despite having similar issues with my deceased Grandpa and Half-Sister who both died with our last words sour and on a bad point.  Hell, my last words to my Grandpa the last time I saw him was 'I hate you'.  That man was the father of my mother, a grouchy old man as far as I could tell who treated me really badly for whatever reason, I don't know, and I don't care.  My last words to him were adequate for his behavior towards me at that young age.  I wonder what it must be like, dying knowing the last thing your grand son said to you was he hated you...  Hmm.  Then my half sister, who I still don't know if she committed suicide or accidentally overdosed on heroin, our last words were along the lines of an argument towards each other's words.
And yet I think she knew I loved her and I know she loved me, even if she basically discarded me it felt like.

I have karma accrued in this life too, already...  That I desire to not only end with forgiveness, but remedy with positive action.  Animals to treat and help.  People to treat and help.

Finally, I am Tired.  I have been exhausted mentally and physically for as long as I can remember.  Typically, I think have low physical energy it feels like, and just an overactive Mind that exhausts itself.  Especially now that I'm having a hard time meditating.  I think it's my defining trait at work to all of my customers.  I think some of them know me as, "Evening, I'm tired." Lol

As I am right now, it's 12:52pm, or on my work/sleep schedule, 12:52am.  I'm half asleep typing this literally only because I am just so happy to have found this forum, to read things that I've thought and think, "Hey, I'm not alone in that either!  Ego Delusions?  I know that!  Emptiness and madness??  I know that too!"

And thank you headache, for making this post so hard to focus on.  Good night World  Heart

Well the truth is you need a past life regression therapist,bad things don't happen to people for no reason you know.
(04-22-2015, 03:59 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]--Prologue  I can type books.  I am sorry in advanced.  I will attempt to keep my replies smaller than this post.  In addition I often lurk from my phone and will probably have anywhere from 1/4th to 2/3rds of my posts from my old wonky smart phone.  Who's slowness glitches up the keyboard interface beautifully.  So I apologize in advanced in the future if any of my posts ever look...Badly written.  I will attempt to edit and fix up those posts when I can. (especially if they're long and disjointed)  (or pointless) (or aimless) (or--

Plus i don't believe that you're 6th dimensional Wanderer because it's well too easy to categorize as such,you yourself cannot determine which density you're from due to the fact that you don't have the means.
I also believe if I'm not 6D, then possibly any other from new to anywhere along the way.  I do not know, honestly what I am is not important, Who I am is.

I dont really care much what people think.  Your opinion is appreciated but if I wanted to tell someone to give up because they don't have the means.

I would not try to do so towards someone like me.  It just makes me think I am even more so since someone has a desire to try and tell me, again, that I am not what I believe I am.

Like trying to call a healer, not a healer.  They might not be, but the desire alone makes it possible.

Bad things happened to me?  Hardly.  Life occurred.  Do I think it sucks sometimes?  Sure.  Do I think it means I'm a bad person?

I think you've misunderstood karma, if that was what you were trying to reference.
(04-28-2015, 07:05 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I also believe if I'm not 6D, then possibly any other from new to anywhere along the way.  I do not know, honestly what I am is not important, Who I am is.

I dont really care much what people think.  Your opinion is appreciated but if I wanted to tell someone to give up because they don't have the means.

I would not try to do so towards someone like me.  It just makes me think I am even more so since someone has a desire to try and tell me, again, that I am not what I believe I am.

Like trying to call a healer, not a healer.  They might not be, but the desire alone makes it possible.

Bad things happened to me?  Hardly.  Life occurred.  Do I think it sucks sometimes?  Sure.  Do I think it means I'm a bad person?

I think you've misunderstood karma, if that was what you were trying to reference.

You're contradicting yourself if what you are is more important then why did you thought about the possibility of being a Wanderer? and why you hoped that you're from the Ra complex then ?

Mate,i was in the same position as you are but worst,i too thought about being a Wanderer and all it did to me is dragging me down further and make my life even more difficult.Trust me if you have any life issues you have to solve them without having to alienating from other people.You're not an alien you're human like me.Metaphysical teachings of The Law of One are more than enough to help you go through.
I'm pretty confused here.

Are you mistaking a belief for how I live?  I don't choose to be isolated for 22 years.  Unless you count giving up, then.  17 years I guess I unintentionally did?

And yes, I contradict myself often, its a part of me.  First thing I said.  I dont know myself.  Often times my opinion changes by being swayed.

How does hoping equate to believing...?

This is my confusion, how exactly does hoping to be something, but not seeing it in the context of important make such contradictory?

Honestly.  I hope I have a good day at work, does not mean I believe I will (though I try) and not finding that hope important is not contradictory, at least not by definition.

The Law of One is for some and isn't for others.  Im alive. What I am, as I said, is not as important as Who I am.

I welcome to you to please attempt to make me not believe in something I dont know.  Your manner of going about this is a bit incongruent with me, but thank you anyways~
Greetings brother, 

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your Wanderer Story and a very warm welcome to this forum. 

Please don't let anyone else tell you what density you're from, yes, in absolute terms it does not matter, but I have faith in your intuition, and I would argue that your intuition is just as valuable as anyone else's!

Thank you for the courage to share yourself with this community and I want you to know that you are totally welcome and accepted!

L & L 

Jim
(04-28-2015, 10:52 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty confused here.

Are you mistaking a belief for how I live?  I don't choose to be isolated for 22 years.  Unless you count giving up, then.  17 years I guess I unintentionally did?

And yes, I contradict myself often, its a part of me.  First thing I said.  I dont know myself.  Often times my opinion changes by being swayed.

How does hoping equate to believing...?

This is my confusion, how exactly does hoping to be something, but not seeing it in the context of important make such contradictory?

Honestly.  I hope I have a good day at work, does not mean I believe I will (though I try) and not finding that hope important is not contradictory, at least not by definition.

The Law of One is for some and isn't for others.  Im alive. What I am, as I said, is not as important as Who I am.

I welcome to you to please attempt to make me not believe in something I dont know.  Your manner of going about this is a bit incongruent with me, but thank you anyways~

What did you just said again ? OK mate let's say that you're a wanderer of the Ra group wouldn't you be more intelligent than the average person ? A sixth density wanderer of that caliber should at least show some higher intelligence in the writing and possibly have a very complex vocabulary which i don't see you doing in the moment.Furthermore,you wouldn't be working on that graveyard job at 22 you should be at uni or in College doing your PHD or a degree and getting a proper job but judging by that type of job that claim makes it even less so.
If you're alone why not make friends see i was in the same situation like you are and i have made mates you in the other hand want to remain alone, this was clearly your choice not something that you did not choose.You only said that you're a wanderer because you feel depressed that what i believe.
Well your belief is welcome. I am intelligent as far as I'm concerned.

Beyond that I'm whatever you perceive me to be for you, and I for I. I dont know what or who I am for certain, so an age regression session would be lovely.

Jim! I want to say to you, THANK YOU for helping bring the Law of One to me. I honestly wish I could extend helping words that I feel were adequate to aid in whatever you must be experiencing during Carla's departure/arrival. I worry it must be lonely amongst many things. I truly thank you and Don and Carla, for bringing what honestly was the only thing in this world that truly resonated with me as congruent to The Truth.

I feel like I'm talking to a saint... Just thank you for everything, for being and breathing. I don't normally thank people (much anymore) for just being but you have aided in my life and who I am with your aid in the Ra contact in a very powerful and life-changing way.

Your welcoming is highly appreciated too. It is a great happiness to even remotely experience your beingness.

The honesty is easy somewhat for me on a forum, in person I'm much more closed. It was almost therapeutic to finally tell my story. I do feel like I stepped on.a roller coaster with experiencing the Law of One but there's a blue ray aspect of honesty I feel is very poorly handled by me in terms of being able to talk about myself, so sharing was nice.

I don't feel as anxious or scared here to be honest. Its a nice atmosphere.
And no offence steampunkish, but I perceive you've made a great many assumptions of me and my life solely based on a paragraph of focused on portions of my life.

Thank you regardless for your beliefs. They strongly mirror a few others who arent in my life by their own choices. You are a nice reminder that I will always have to deal with people like that. So thank you, for that.
(04-29-2015, 05:10 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Jim!  I want to say to you, THANK YOU for helping bring the Law of One to me.  I honestly wish I could extend helping words that I feel were adequate to aid in whatever you must be experiencing during Carla's departure/arrival.  I worry it must be lonely amongst many things.  I truly thank you and Don and Carla, for bringing what honestly was the only thing in this world that truly resonated with me as congruent to The Truth.
Greetings brother, 
You have me confused with Jim McCarty, the scribe for the Law of One.
Don't worry, you're not the first forum member to do so.  Wink
L & L
Jim
(04-29-2015, 07:58 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2015, 05:10 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Jim!  I want to say to you, THANK YOU for helping bring the Law of One to me.  I honestly wish I could extend helping words that I feel were adequate to aid in whatever you must be experiencing during Carla's departure/arrival.  I worry it must be lonely amongst many things.  I truly thank you and Don and Carla, for bringing what honestly was the only thing in this world that truly resonated with me as congruent to The Truth.
Greetings brother, 
You have me confused with Jim McCarty, the scribe for the Law of One.
Don't worry, you're not the first forum member to do so.  Wink
L & L
Jim

LOL
Regardless, that message can equally be given to any L/L Research member, before or after, if you've worked on the material I've read at L/L Research, that message can apply to you just as much.

I even checked your profile to see if you said you weren't that Jim! Lol

Good times.
(04-29-2015, 05:10 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Well your belief is welcome.  I am intelligent as far as I'm concerned.

Beyond that I'm whatever you perceive me to be for you, and I for I.  I dont know what or who I am for certain, so an age regression session would be lovely.

Jim!  I want to say to you, THANK YOU for helping bring the Law of One to me.  I honestly wish I could extend helping words that I feel were adequate to aid in whatever you must be experiencing during Carla's departure/arrival.  I worry it must be lonely amongst many things.  I truly thank you and Don and Carla, for bringing what honestly was the only thing in this world that truly resonated with me as congruent to The Truth.

I feel like I'm talking to a saint...  Just thank you for everything, for being and breathing.  I don't normally thank people (much anymore) for just being but you have aided in my life and who I am with your aid in the Ra contact in a very powerful and life-changing way.

Your welcoming is highly appreciated too.  It is a great happiness to even remotely experience your beingness.

The honesty is easy somewhat for me on a forum, in person I'm much more closed.  It was almost therapeutic to finally tell my story.  I do feel like I stepped on.a roller coaster with experiencing the Law of One but there's a blue ray aspect of honesty I feel is very poorly handled by me in terms of being able to talk about myself, so sharing was nice.

I don't feel as anxious or scared here to be honest.  Its a nice atmosphere.

It's called past life regression not age regression mate.Go for it dude and prove me that you are what you said you are right, you will always have a bit of criticism over the internet but this is for your own good.
(04-29-2015, 02:55 AM)Steampunkish Wrote: [ -> ]What did you just said again ? OK mate let's say that you're a wanderer of the Ra group wouldn't you be more intelligent than the average person ? A sixth density wanderer of that caliber should at least show some higher intelligence in the writing and possibly have a very complex vocabulary which i don't see you doing in the moment.Furthermore,you wouldn't be working on that graveyard job at 22 you should be at uni or in College doing your PHD or a degree and getting a proper job but judging by that type of job that claim makes it even less so.
(...)

Hello Dear Steampunkish,

I would like to offer You a feedback.

I’ve underlined mentioned by You assumption regarding “A 6th Density Wanderer” and I’ve bolded all characteristics/qualities/attributes that You are projecting on that assumption (6th density Wanderer him-Self).

This is very important to see. It took me years to realize, that there’s no “objective” evaluation of a Beings – there are “only” Perspectives in perception/assigning value.

You for example took directly from so called “western civilization” residing on this Planet, in Our Star System*, a culturally established hierarchy of what We understand as “Success”. You also assigned to a 6th density Wanderer quite specific skills (writing for example).
All this You’ve compared to content of a post, in which Joe presented Him-Self to Us on this Forum.

I think that true realization of the fact, that We are Projecting Our build/created ‘representations of” on Other-Selves and an Entire Creation is a Profound step in Work Seekers are seeking (playful language). And beyond that – the intensity/passion with which We’re projecting, “seeing” what We are more or less consciously seeking in Other-Selves/Creation – this intensity, propelled by Passion of a Soul to Experience Self in this dimension of Beingness, as three dimensional Creature – it Creates in fact Our Existences. Right here, right now. Based on Our interpretations/understanding of data We are able to collect/perceive and further to process/comprehend, We are making Choices/Decisions and those possess consequences in this physical reality, ruled by law of causality and dualism.

What I think is valid without any doubt, is that Your Experiences makes You doubt in Joe ‘s belief/intuitive Knowledge/”hope-content”.

* - and so on – Star System moving through what We understand as “Space and Time”, rotating what We understand as “Black Hole” in what We understand as “Universe”, which We perceive as a “void with “celestial bodies” in it”, that as far as We know/are able to determine – is expanding with speed greater that speed of light. It think it is good/proper to recall all this sometimes, when We are caught up with Our problems/difficulties, but also when experiencing top moments/fulfillment as well as when We are thinking, that We actually “know for sure” something.
What for? To obtain wider/richer/deeper perspective of understanding/experiencing Self and  Self in Creation.

Best I can describe it while not worrying of being understood is:

We are experiencing objectified materialization of subjective understanding of Self, Other-Selves, Creation as well as all understanding/perception of relations between all those.

I wonder sometimes. I am a non-material Being that currently is experiencing Him-Self in this three-dimensional, physical reality. I guess I have been for some time and as unfortunate it might be, I most likely will continue this “Soul activity” for some “time”.
But I do wonder, how it will be, when I’m done with physical reality and I will experiencing my Self learning/growing/expanding/loving on exclusively non-material level/in such fashion – would I miss this experience? I’m looking at my hand – do that with me, please – look at your hand, let your fingers touch themselves, feel them, feel what kind of sensation it is, focus on what kind of feelings it creates within You – at it does, even if You don’t notice/perceiving Them momentarily. This is your experience in what We understand as NOW.

This moment, every and each moment, when You feel, think, experiencing all and every sensation – all this is an Experience that will be at some point beyond Us. Let’s cherish it. Let’s give it a proper attention and appreciation. I mean this is the Point of all this, isn’t it?

I doesnt make sense to me to assume a general type of being as having specific traits in an area where no being is exactly the same.

Especially in the context of a human being.

I don't know who you are, steampunkish, but I know you've assumed my life, I'd honestly say you were softly trolling if I didn't know any better. Which, again, currently I don't, about you.

I do want to be alone, when I'm with people who make me feel alone. Otherwise, I actually dont like being alone after a point. I'm just used to it is all.
Hi VanAlioSaldo! I finally read your whole Wanderer story. I saw a lot of parallels with my life! Here are some tips from my POV that may aid:

I've also experienced the isolation of having abusive/addict parents and very few friends and too many enemies. It is tough and lonely. In my age I've taken one big reward from my experience: I am hardly shaped by others. Don't get me wrong, society seeped in many places, but for the most part, throughout my childhood and into my adulthood I have kept what I believe a sense of self and identity that most aren't as lucky to keep, because they have very involved parents or others in their lives. I'm not saying this is bad, to be influenced by others, but I take comfort that I have a couple steps ahead on the path of knowing myself. I always saw my (quite insufferable) family as distinct other-selves, which kept me from identifying too much with their issues. Big help!

Take also the fact that blurry memories are a godsend. The past is just as fluid as the present, I've learned and been trying to integrate. I too have fuzzy memories, but just from general dissociation as a child. Of course in meditation it is totally possible to re-access these memories, and then subsequently reprogram them. On that note, one meditation technique I use often is to find my sad, lonely, child self, and cradle her with all the love, compassion, and acceptance she needed but never got. It really helps.

I, too, understand the emotional triggers with marijuana. My mother was/is a big addict, and she didn't do a lot to hide the cannabis smoking (she would smoke it while she was driving the car and we were in the backseat, she would have her scales and baggies out on the bed when I came in her bedroom...) so for a long time I thought pot was evil. It wasn't until later that I realized my mother had much more serious drug problems that caused her psychosis (meth), and then subsequently the same with my stepmom - she very obviously did drugs, and marijuana was one of them, but her real issues stemmed from the cocktail of prescription drugs that she took every day. I refused to try smoking anything or any alcohol until after I was out of highschool, but now I love marijuana. I drank for a few years but gave that up, smoked cigarettes for a while but that is gone too (though there is a hookah bar I drive by daily that looks tempting so tobacco may be in my future again...) but weed is my friend. <3

As far as your darling Clem goes, contact him, let him know you're ready for another chance. I've had a few incarnations of beloved pets, and you can just hope to do better. Don't feel guilty, the lessons you taught him were ones he needed to learn, and now he can come back to a new you and learn new lessons of love!

And finally, as far as steampunkish goes, it's a very familiar energy and yes, it is trolling in nature. So don't give it too much thought. Not only can one not know surely what their home density is (though if they are in good contact with their higher self it can safely be said to be 6th.....), one can definitely not know what density they are from based upon their education and job within the societal framework. I strongly resonate with begin a 6th density wanderer, and I work part time at a jazz bar and am a community college drop out. I am 29. These things hardly correlate to my spiritual development.
Lately I've had my sense of self thrown into question due to the normal clause of Selfishly being Selfless isn't Selfless but Selfish.

It made me question myself for a while, but also answered many questions as to what happened to me and why everything slowed then stopped for a bit.

I picked up the Law of One principles and placed them into practice specifically to graduate Harvest, but the desire evolved into a genuine want to give Love, after a while it slowly moved back into wanting to perform simply to graduate, which pulled me out of my 'groove' if you will.

I miss that Groove dearly. I wish I could permanently treat everyone with that level of Love I had attained. How better I could make the world around me...

Now I see that I have a selfish desire to treat others with Love as I would want to be. It at times leads me into genuinely wanting to provide care to another person when I can.

I found there was something of a spiritual desire that pinged me when I read the phrase, Surrendering to the Infinite Creator Within, in order to Be the Infinite Creator Outwards. It really hit something inside of me, that just perked up and was like, "I want to do that. It's been silently within me as a desire ever since.

I feel like I'd be the type who'd be okay with living the life of a Monk, quiet and serene life, working diligently in my pursuits while seeking my spirituality...

Why can't there be a Law of One Temple?!! Nyuuuuhhn. I joke about making one, but I've no idea how I ever would fund that. I honestly for a time thought about making a Way of One religion in the sense of a practiced Philosophy of Openness, Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Unconditional Love and used to consider the building that would be it's 'Church' or Temple or what not, Place of Service, would double as a Homeless Children and Young Adult Home for people to work at the church for a living for free, and I figured I'd do some checking to see if I could somehow aid in funding their education and what not.

I had an entire plan (detailed and then erased by a hard drive failure...) and I still do, but I just don't ever see it actually occurring or happening. Not unless I can get funding and resources to actually do such a thing legally and literally.

I feel like I'm empathic in nature, closer to comfortably finding myself while aiding others. There was a Star Trek: TNG episode about an Empath who having discovered it's sense of individuality and thusly 'experiencing itself' discovers genuine love for the one who aided it in discovering itself.

I have an odd feeling I'm a bit similar, not literally a full empathic Human in that I mirror perfectly for anyone, but closer to that I am highly empathic and capable of providing what is needed to someone if I utilize my own internal resources correctly, and that in finding my self I genuinely find I Love others as well more and more for helping me do so. But then it gets to a point where I know myself so well I begin fading out, not by choice, but seemingly naturally, until I start losing my own individual self and begin just...Being from Moment to Moment a new and wondrous existence.

But it was scary enough that I didn't know how to properly integrate that manner of Being into myself. Which slipped me downwards into selfishly loving again.

I joke that I've a Third Way. Service to Self and Others. Selfishly loving aiding others for I desire to treat others as I want to be treated, and in turn providing Love in a manner that I desire to be of Service. Even if I'm at the literal 51/49 percentile area with STO/STS, It'd be enough, but my choice is of Service to Others, even if my intent is inherently STS, it defeats the self polarization if it does more good for them than it does for me, and aids self polarization if it does more good for me than them, which allows for a slow but gradual increase in a sense being in the way people would unknowingly polarize, wavering between acts of Selfishness and Selflessness. I hope it allows me a more appropriate manner of operation than my previous try several months prior... Where I really did approach everything with Love in intent to be of Service, exploded in polarization and finally slowed down when everything unaligned naturally over time of me not performing maintenance on myself.

I find it harder and harder not to feel like a Wanderer as I talk about my self. Though I today wondered if I was 5th Density, it feels possible, but for some reason I feel like 6th may be more proper. I'm not entirely sure.
I would accept your love was the first thing I thought of.
Hello, Joe;

You have been here such a short time and yet I can see it's been very difficult. You would probably not have experienced so much catalyst unless you were quite advanced, but I realize it is hard to know that as you wear the veil.

I just wanted to tell you that when I was your age (years ago now) I was similarly whacked out by my experiences, yet I couldn't even begin to imagine loving other beings in the world. Now my heart is fully open and the traumas I experienced in my youth have been fully processed and released. It looks so much better from the other side! Hang in there, dear boy. You will be okay.

When I was married to a psycho (at your age) I had a dog that I loved very much. The night I left I had to leave quickly and I couldn't take much with me. I was afraid for my life, you see. As I rushed through the house, gathering what I could as quickly as possible, the dog was following me with great agitation. He had his leash in his mouth. I was afraid if I took him my X would kill me and the dog. Perhaps it was irrational. I left the dog out of fear. It was my deepest regret. I felt the guilt of it for years.

So I understand, in a sense, how you feel about Clem. You will let it go in time, but know that Clem has likely already forgiven you and moved on to a better incarnation.

You are a very talented writer and you are on the right path.

Much love to you.

Kirsten

Heart Heart Heart
(05-13-2015, 01:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I would accept your love was the first thing I thought of.

I would hope so.  There are many who automatically refuse free love.

(06-13-2015, 08:30 PM)yogini13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Joe;

You have been here such a short time and yet I can see it's been very difficult. You would probably not have experienced so much catalyst unless you were quite advanced, but I realize it is hard to know that as you wear the veil.

I just wanted to tell you that when I was your age (years ago now) I was similarly whacked out by my experiences, yet I couldn't even begin to imagine loving other beings in the world. Now my heart is fully open and the traumas I experienced in my youth have been fully processed and released. It looks so much better from the other side! Hang in there, dear boy. You will be okay.

When I was married to a psycho (at your age) I had a dog that I loved very much. The night I left I had to leave quickly and I couldn't take much with me. I was afraid for my life, you see. As I rushed through the house, gathering what I could as quickly as possible, the dog was following me with great agitation. He had his leash in his mouth. I was afraid if I took him my X would kill me and the dog. Perhaps it was irrational. I left the dog out of fear. It was my deepest regret. I felt the guilt of it for years.

So I understand, in a sense, how you feel about Clem. You will let it go in time, but know that Clem has likely already forgiven you and moved on to a better incarnation.

You are a very talented writer and you are on the right path.

Much love to you.

Kirsten

Heart  Heart  Heart
Hey, thank you for your post. I read your Wanderer story and it blew me away. I couldn't imagine meeting such people, having such clear synchronicities only ever happened to me for about 6 months when I took my work in consciousness seriously and lived by the Philosophy. To see how you have them so naturally was amazing but your points of view are the most helpful for me.

I honestly believe myself to be advanced I guess you could say. I guess I feel like I have the power of a 'God' if you will, but none of it is available to me here and now by choice. I honestly have symptomology that tells me I'm 5D or 6D and synchronicities telling me I'm clearly a Wanderer of sorts. However I see that there is a push for me to consider things with Clem. It's odd how as the weeks pass, I feel more sadness about his being gone than anything. Seeing my other cat, Zona, growing old, panting heavily, purring softer and quieter, is heartbreaking. I carry her around like she's my baby haha

I am not talented. I am unique. Talented implies I could get far. I do not believe I will ever go far out there, or be able to extend a word out there that will reach even a fraction of the people the Law of One has in a way that will help them even a little bit. I don't want to hold myself to such standards, I am notorious to myself in sabotaging myself.

Your words were kindly. I have a powerfully strong feeling you will make far greater impacts in life than I ever will. You have the signs, if the desire to do the work ever arises. I will send my love and light, its the least I can do. If I could actually help the group you interacted with, I would.

But I'm in no place, I'm too busy dealing with fixing up myself first haha

Yet you inspire me to look into Yoga and more physical oriented spiritual services rather than the intellectual means I've pursued.

Please, feel free to offer any feedback or opinions of yours to me at any time. I am odd, I am full of darkness too. So I apologize if I come off more pure than I am or seem bipolar or crazy. I do identify as 'crazy' somewhat. I don't know a lot of things, but I care regardless.
I don't believe I will get far with my book either, but by choice. I'm not out there actively marketing it, because of my past. I don't want to become famous.
(04-29-2015, 02:55 AM)Steampunkish Wrote: [ -> ]What did you just said again ? OK mate let's say that you're a wanderer of the Ra group wouldn't you be more intelligent than the average person ? A sixth density wanderer of that caliber should at least show some higher intelligence in the writing and possibly have a very complex vocabulary which i don't see you doing in the moment.Furthermore,you wouldn't be working on that graveyard job at 22 you should be at uni or in College doing your PHD or a degree and getting a proper job but judging by that type of job that claim makes it even less so.

This comment has left me quite speechless. Emotional intelligence and intuition are more akin to Wanderers, or anyone moving on the STO path for that matter. Patience, acceptance and understanding. The desire to serve. Not intellectual, academic or professional status.

While your intention may be to help ("tough love"), your writing comes across on the side of judgement through one's own authority and correctness (STS).

Feel free to disregard, I'm just offering a subjective observation :¬)