Bring4th

Full Version: Podcasting the Law of One!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello;

My podcasting endeavors have led to something that I think everyone at this forum could benefit from.  I am currently syndicating Scott Mandelker's Law of One sessions as a podcast:
This is also available via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-one-scott-mandelker/id985496719?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

If you have not come across these talks on YouTube, they are Scott's intensive reading of the Ra Material, starting with Session 1, and (eventually) covering all four books & 106 sessions.

I have been listening along as I have been producing the episodes, and I can tell you that listening to the Ra Material (a 5th chakra exercise) is more attuned to the wisdom centers than simply reading it in print.  Furthermore, Scott's deep familiarity with the subject matter makes the reading much easier to grasp than it has ever been before.

I am making this podcast a free public offering as a service for my fellow wanderers.  I hope many of you will subscribe and take advantage of this fantastic learning opportunity!  Along with meditation and an open heart, this podcast can potentially take you on the fast lane to enlightenment...

Take care.
Hi meng,

didn't you already have a thread like this before?

or did you start another podcast?
Great question.  Thank you for asking.

I did indeed start an earlier podcast, called "Talks with Scott Mandelker".  This is a new one.

This new series is specifically engaged with the Law of One book series.  The earlier "Talks with Scott Mandelker Podcast" is topical, including a few series of talks that deal with extracts from the Ra Material, along with discussions on Buddhism, health, & personal transformation.  

In contrast, the new Law of One Podcast is simply a direct reading from the Ra Material, with commentary.  I made it a separate podcast because it allows the listener to work directly with the Ra Material sessions, starting at page 1.  This is a very useful study tool.

Scott is still producing new material for both series, so as he publishes new talks or new Law of One sessions, I will be appending them as new episodes to these podcast feeds.  I will soon have the Law of One series up to Session 31, and then we will add new episodes as Scott releases them.

Take care!
Greetings & Salutations One & All,

These are absolutely essential talks for anyone involved in this forum. I have laughed out loud, nodded my head, & have had my eyes water many times while listening......