Bring4th

Full Version: Did Creator take a big risk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Creator had unity before. But in creating manyness, did it take a big risk in that the expansion of mind would go out of control?
How does Creator stay sane?
If the Creator never created anything, it wouldn't be much of a Creator would it?

It is both sane and insane. It is the alpha and omega of all because it is all and nothing. It simply Is
Ra Wrote:The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Personally, I don't think the Creator actually creates. I see the Creator as All-That-Is & I think that all that is always has been...& always will be.

I see the Creator as something that's changeless...& beginningless/endless/etc.

I think the reason most of us view(refer to) the Creator as a Creator has something to do with a preference of our modes of perception.
If Creator is changeless, then it took no risk. Nothing ventured nothing gained.\

Was Creator trying to gain something?
Experience to know Itself
(04-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Creator had unity before. But in creating manyness, did it take a big risk in that the expansion of mind would go out of control?
If Creator is changeless, then it took no risk. Nothing ventured nothing gained.\

This is my personal and limited to 3D opinion:  Going backward: Creator was trying to gain ''knowledge of Itself''  There are sources to this which I do not have on hand for my reply.

How did Creator stay sane?
  He is the Source of ALL KNOWLEDGE.

But in creating manyness, did it take a big risk in that the expansion of mind would go out of control? 
In a sense and to my limited 3D life and  perception I feel that the ''experiment'' has gone out of ''control''!  There is a depth of Evil that we hardly know nothing about, I cannot for a moment believe that this was part of the Original Idea within Creator's/Source Mind.  Allowance was made for that possibility on account of *free will* clause/law of creation, the experiment became polarized into 2 being neg/pos.  

And the rest of story is being played out for millenium of time/space.  But through it all and for Higher Consciousness of 7D +I am sure that everything is just PERFECT and all is well.  Makes me wish I were higher up in the «Game».

I am a *newbie* to the Ra information so the nature of this reply is more instinctive/personal.
(04-25-2015, 02:03 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Creator had unity before. But in creating manyness, did it take a big risk in that the expansion of mind would go out of control?

This is my personal and limited to 3D opinion:  Going backward: Creator was trying to gain ''knowledge of Itself''  There are sources to this which I do not have on hand for my reply.

How did Creator stay sane?
  He is the Source of ALL KNOWLEDGE.

But in creating manyness, did it take a big risk in that the expansion of mind would go out of control? 
In a sense and to my limited 3D life and  perception I feel that the ''experiment'' has gone out of ''control''!  There is a depth of Evil that we hardly know nothing about, I cannot for a moment believe that this was part of the Original Idea within Creator's/Source Mind.  Allowance was made for that possibility on account of *free will* clause/law of creation, the experiment became polarized into 2 being neg/pos.  

And the rest of story is being played out for millenium of time/space.  But through it all and for Higher Consciousness of 7D +I am sure that everything is just PERFECT and all is well.  Makes me wish I were higher up in the «Game».

I am a *newbie* to the Ra information so the nature of this reply is more instinctive/personal.

Ah but Padawan,  once you become more attuned to the specifics of the Law of One,  you shall begin to understand that what you deem as evil and thus subjectively assuming that the Creator never would have imagined such evil,  you shall begin to see that despite such atrocities,  all shall be well in the greater scheme of life and our spirits inevitable  journey back to the Creator. 

For the Creator doesn't imagine nor does it hope or feel as we in this illusion do. Who knows how the Creator feels. All we know is that the Creator Is. 

I picture the Creator kinda like the architect from Matrix Reloaded. It sits in its proverbial chair watching a multitide of TV screens while absorbing everything. Every emotion,  every sight,  every experience. It can then hone into infinite parts of itself at infinite speeds to that it simultaneously feels and is all 
(04-25-2015, 11:56 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Personally, I don't think the Creator actually creates. I see the Creator as All-That-Is & I think that all that is always has been...& always will be.

I see the Creator as something that's changeless...& beginningless/endless/etc.

I think the reason most of us view(refer to) the Creator as a Creator has something to do with a preference of our modes of perception.

it's a paradox. creating something that already exists. the act/process of creation is part of everything.
(04-25-2015, 02:13 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]For the Creator doesn't imagine nor does it hope or feel as we in this illusion do. Who knows how the Creator feels. All we know is that the Creator Is. 

I picture the Creator kinda like the architect from Matrix Reloaded. It sits in its proverbial chair watching a multitide of TV screens while absorbing everything. Every emotion,  every sight,  every experience. It can then hone into infinite parts of itself at infinite speeds to that it simultaneously feels and is all 

The Architect: What do you think I am? Human?
Quote:Jeremy:
Ah but Padawan,  once you become more attuned to the specifics of the Law of One,  you shall begin to understand that what you deem as evil and thus subjectively assuming that the Creator never would have imagined such evil,  you shall begin to see that despite such atrocities,  all shall be well in the greater scheme of life and our spirits inevitable  journey back to the Creator.
I cannot even imagine and/or comprehend a Being of such magnitude being anything but Light/Love.  We are the Ones who have distorted His Creation and rendered it as such.   I am skeptical of this kind of ''LOO'' interpretation.  There must be a more acceptable rendering of LOO without the need to accept the unacceptable. 

Cold unfeeling computerized creation/Creator behind all the drama...why would it even care or love if all 'we' are doing is merely 'entertainment'.  I cannot relate to this. 
(04-25-2015, 04:36 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]
I cannot even imagine and/or comprehend a Being of such magnitude being anything but Light/Love.  We are the Ones who have distorted His Creation and rendered it as such.   I am skeptical of this kind of ''LOO'' interpretation.  There must be a more acceptable rendering of LOO without the need to accept the unacceptable. 

Cold unfeeling computerized creation/Creator behind all the drama...why would it even care or love if all 'we' are doing is merely 'entertainment'.  I cannot relate to this. 

It's definitely a difficult concept to wrap ones head around.

Accepting the unacceptable is something that which you must find within your path. That which you deem as unacceptable is a subjective interpretation of what it and isn't acceptable. I'm definitely not endorsing the horrific acts that are committed within this illusion but that's the key word, illusion. Even though what we see, hear, and feel is real to us within the illusion, it's all part of the act one plays upon the stage of life.

Depending on if you identify as a wanderer or not, there is a wonderful channeling in the channeling forum regarding our role here. It says something to the effect of "we are not here to fix the world, only guide others towards the light by beings stewards of that light/love". That's not to say that attempting to rid the world of "evil" is a futile attempt, just that if one hasn't received the call for such activism, one doesn't need to feel guilty about not acting upon something that an other self may deem as an atrocity. You seem like one that has that unwaivering compassion towards those who have been on the receiving end of this "evil" so maybe you've been called to such work.  

It's not simply entertainment. It's experiencing the infinite potential of existentialism. Though it may seem harsh and unfair simply to let the cards fall as they will, free will is an all or nothing concept. The Creator couldn't simply intervene because it disapproves of something or it would compeltely negate the reason for the creation of free will.
I think the Infinite Creator did take a big risk, hence the primal distortion of free will. How can this risk be acceptable if their is no choice in how to approach it?
(04-25-2015, 03:48 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2015, 02:13 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]For the Creator doesn't imagine nor does it hope or feel as we in this illusion do. Who knows how the Creator feels. All we know is that the Creator Is. 

The Architect: What do you think I am? Human?

I could see the Creator doing this, in an Inception Styled Matrix movie...

I often wonder if there is the possibility for the Creator to 'go too far' since it is apparent it both creates while also experiencing, and re-experiencing itself, re-experiencing infinitely everything it has already created, then experiencing everything it has created, and then creating that which it desires so that it may experience, and re-experience it. And honestly I sometimes wonder if it is possible, I look at the soul of Hitler, it was still in healing back when Ra answered Don on the subject so many decades later. Journey of Souls details healing as a not always so horrendous, but sometimes scary ordeal. To be so damaged intrinsically that you require decades of healing in time/space is... Terrifying to think of happening to me. I imagine that experience alone may reach far up in determining how the Creator responds to the ordeals of another place like Earth, or at least I hope that soul is okay, even if it was Hitler, as Jesus said. Forgive Them for They Know Not What They Do.

But seriously. Just like, NO, SERIOUSLY!! And there we have it, a massive white filled 'room', inside a door with a being sitting in a throne like golden chair in front of many many screen of light. Neo walks into the room and there's the Creator in front of all these Light Screens. He turns in his Proverbial Creator Chair Throne, slowly and it has this perfect squuueeak as if it must squeak, and He looks at Neo with these prismatically changing colored eyes, he looks and he surely then says. "What, you thought you were The Only One?"

...It sounded so much better in my mind...
There is no risk, the Creator simply becomes aware of Itself.
(04-25-2015, 10:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Creator had unity before. But in creating manyness, did it take a big risk in that the expansion of mind would go out of control?

No risk.  Think of it more like: the creator is just taking a microscope to analyze its own infinite substance.

Looking at that substance, specifically, is what we "interpret" as "manyness" or "separation".

(04-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If Creator is changeless, then it took no risk. Nothing ventured nothing gained.\

Nope!  

Well, sort of...

Sometimes, the creator just enjoys engaging in "analysis" or "knowingness" instead of just nondual "beingness".

White light is beautiful.  But sometimes it is fun to see that same white light split by a prism into the manyness that is all the wonderful colors of the rainbow.
What about the Logos or sub-Logos? Does it hurt them when someone suffers?
(04-26-2015, 07:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about the Logos or sub-Logos? Does it hurt them when someone suffers?

If you are referring to the sub-Logos we call the "sun", and the universal Logos, they are at a level of consciousness whereby they no longer experience those things as aversive in nature.

Pain is just an interpretation of a series of conditions occurring physically, mentally, or emotionally. Because we have desires, anything that flows entropic or resistant to those desires will be perceived or interpreted as some kind of suffering. The Logos doesn't focus contrary to its desires, so it doesn't experience any of that as suffering. It is aware of it, but to it, it is just another of the myriad of distortions within its beingness. And since it isn't bound to space/time perception, it is well aware that every negative event births an equivalent positive event into the karmic future of whatever entity suffers.

Whenever you experience what you don't want, what you do want is automatically asked for. It becomes part of your karmic future. So within the stream of time, all distortions eventually become balanced.
(04-26-2015, 07:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about the Logos or sub-Logos? Does it hurt them when someone suffers?

This kind of brings me to the point I was trying to make with enyiah and the hangup I feel many run in to. 

I feel it is futile to attempt to apply human 3d qualities and emotions to anything beyond this density. The simple fact is that the veil is so thick,  one will never truly know or understand the unity that binds this creation. That's why I feel it's best not to focus upon the higher densities too much because for all intents and purposes,  we are simply hypothesizing. Such hypothesizing can have a counterproductive effect to some because we are unable to fully comprehend such unity therefore we attempt to apply our 3d brains to something it cannot process. This results in wondering how and why the Creator can do this or that,  allow this or that,  etc when in reality,  trying to answer and understand the why's and how's were never part of the plan within the confines of 3d. 
(04-25-2015, 10:53 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Creator had unity before. But in creating manyness, did it take a big risk in that the expansion of mind would go out of control?

In my opinion the creator was singularity, and transformed into unity.

To have the thought of potential, the potential of thought is necessary.

Unity predictates that to have unity, you have to have units. This unit is formed Light/freewill. However unity implies a form/type of harmonious action/interaction of units. The sacrificial nature of all things is indicative of this Unity, in a metaphysical sense. The symbiotic nature of physical reality is indicative of this Unity, in a physical sense.