Bring4th

Full Version: Living
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grow your nails to their longest bearable length:

If they become chipped, soiled or broken, you are a slave to yourself andor another.

Grow your hair to your chest:

If it is ever cut, malnourished or harmed in any fashion, you are a slave to yourself andor another.

Wear your finest clothes:

If they are stained or torn, leave your current caretakers, patrons and find ones that will only supply you with the finest of clothing.

Refuse any luxury less than the above at all costs: I guarantee you will never have to experience fiscal hardship ever again. The world will court you as the divine female with compassion.

If you choose to be seen as a labourer, you will only labor and be treated as a labourer; The divine male considered a martyr.

These are the teachings I carry from my imaginary husbands and wives of imaginary places of imaginary theories.
BAHAHA
Fine words. I never cut my nails or hair as I prefer to be true to myself. Leave it to nature. I will not interfere. Fine clothes is bullshit though, if you want to be looking good, you're still a slave.
(04-27-2015, 07:42 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Grow your nails to their longest bearable length:

If they become chipped, soiled or broken, you are a slave to yourself andor another.

If it is ever cut, malnourished or harmed in any fashion, you are a slave to yourself andor another.

If they are stained or torn, leave your current caretakers, patrons and find ones that will only supply you with the finest of clothing.

Refuse any luxury less than the above at all costs: I guarantee you will never have to experience fiscal hardship ever again. The world will court you as the divine female with compassion.

If you choose to be seen as a labourer, you will only labor and be treated as a labourer; The divine male considered a martyr.

These are the teachings I carry from my imaginary husbands and wives of imaginary places of imaginary theories.

Grow your body to the limit of its height, any less is not true.
Grow your mind to the limit of its height, any less is not true.

Grow into ungrowth and forget everything you thought you ever knew, anything else is not real.

Nothing was ever True enough for me in this world. Nothing was ever Real enough for me in this world.

I discovered, nothing mattered. Then I discovered. It all did. Then I realized I again knew nothing.

What is then, to be when you know nothing? What is there to be when you know nothing to be? What is real, or, true, in a world of nothing? When you look so adamantly at something in your mind that you perceive is true, and see nothing outside of you that matches it. When you look and look, and finally without luck surrender to fatigue and doubt and worry and fear.

What was ever true or real? Was it all just a figment? Was it all just my imagination? Am I God living my own amnesiac desire, or am I Human clinging to something like it's nothing?

Hmm, that gives me an idea. Thank you for the post Adonai. It inspires me!
(04-27-2015, 07:42 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Grow your nails to their longest bearable length:

but what is behind the Symbols that you are using?  
-----