Bring4th

Full Version: Greetings from a New Reader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Greet you all in the Love and Light of our One, Beautiful, Infinite Creator.

I rejoice for the opportunity to have "coincidentally stumbled upon" the Ra Material. I have been searching out the nature of this existence my entire life. I have never been satisfied with what has long been widely accepted to be absolute truth. Three years ago, I graduated college, and with that behind me, I decided that it was time to take a more active approach.  In my research, I found something called the Law of One. Interested, of course, I decided to give it a read-through.

In the last month, I've read through the material of all 106 sessions very carefully (I just finished this morning). It is certainly wisdom in this realm to be cautious of every source, lest we be led from truth into greater darkness. It is with this mind that I have read the material and have found within nothing but great joy and peace.

The experience of reading through the material has been greatly enlightening to me. There are things which I remember saying to my parents when I was still in my single digit years, that I came to read in print just this past month. In short, the things which I have believed my entire life (speaking of this incarnation), I have found within the pages of the Ra Material.

I am grateful, and thank and bless Ra, Carla, Jim, and Don (And every other entity which has made possible this beautiful compilation) for all of their beautiful service and sacrifice that has made it possible for the wonderful new vocabulary with which I may now view this beautiful illusion.

To you reading this, I send peace and joy, and desire that we may find exactly what we desired when we were complete as our Highest Self, now that we are our present selves.

I leave you in the Light and Love of our most beautiful, One Infinite Creator.
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums!
May the Fourth be with you.
Hello Dear Epsilon,

(05-04-2015, 02:11 AM)Epsilon5 Wrote: [ -> ](…)
In the last month, I've read through the material of all 106 sessions very carefully (I just finished this morning). It is certainly wisdom in this realm to be cautious of every source, lest we be led from truth into greater darkness. It is with this mind that I have read the material and have found within nothing but great joy and peace.

I agree on the part that this Knowledge is an outstanding (literally) “understanding of essence” (my, imperfect attempt to clothe thoughts with/into words/labels).
But I do not share your concerns regarding – as You labeled it – “greater darkness”.

As Ra Him/Her/It/Them-Self/Selves said, all Paths leads to the Creator. Regardless of Our current evaluations of Them.

Besides if everything is balancing It-Self out, also what We understand as “Good”, will be balanced with what We understand as “Evil”.

(05-04-2015, 02:11 AM)Epsilon5 Wrote: [ -> ](…) for the wonderful new vocabulary with which I may now view this beautiful illusion.

Crucial Words for me, personally. Isn’t it astonishing to look around with all that Knowledge in Mind and to try to comprehend what are the implications of such Perspective – all imaginable consequences of given assumptions regarding nature of Our existences and of an entire Reality?
To stand in the center of a room and to bring in Mind perspective, where everything that You can see and perceive in any way (with any sense) is a material representation of vaster, non-material “processes” – I guess that’s the best I can offer in terms of terms (playful language).

You are an Immortal Being and that, what You perceive/see/know/understand as Self/”I”, is not “all of You”. Boundaries of “material You” are not your boundaries – I think they may be seen as “properties of this reality”. Creaturehood with Creatures within it (i.e. Us) equipped with ways of perceiving/understanding native to Creaturehood – and unable to reach beyond it - but perceiving/understanding a Creaturehood as It’s (understanding) / Selves ( - and in consequence all Conscious Beings) Source.

RA have/has build quite intuitive structure of realms beyond Our own.
Offered Words – and to be exact “Words usage” – with newly assigned interpretation/understanding – indeed allows Us to use Our Minds while pursuing Seekings in this direction – in Direction of understanding Self/Other-Selves and Creation in wider/deeper context and to know why You are here and what You really are.

This alone is groundbreaking and life changing Knowledge, if comprehended in/with sufficient degree/intensity/depth.

All I have Best in me for You
(05-05-2015, 07:46 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]But I do not share your concerns regarding – as You labeled it – “greater darkness”.

As Ra Him/Her/It/Them-Self/Selves said, all Paths leads to the Creator. Regardless of Our current evaluations of Them.

Thank you for your wonderful reply. Smile I find great joy in your explanations of creature and creaturehood. Thank you also for pointing out what I mentioned about "greater darkness."

As we know (especially after having the basis of knowledge we've been privy to), the words with which we so roughly clothe our thoughts are very rough clothes indeed.

The intent was not to call attention to Good or Evil (for are not all actions those of the Creator?), but rather, a broader, fuller understanding of present circumstances ("enlightenment"), as contrasted with a shrinking or smaller scope of understanding present circumstances ("greater darkness").

One greater understanding being the knowledge that we are each the One Creator, expressed in our own beautiful, present limitations by His (Our) very own choice. The according lesser understanding (equal in value, and necessary for the full expression of the Creator), being that we are all disconnected from each other, and at the death of the physical body, the consciousness ends forever, and exists no more.

Of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with any level of understanding (all are important and extremely beautiful). Thus, caution is only desirable if... Well, the entity desires to be cautious, lol. I much appreciate the opportunity to clarify my thoughts.

I find this particular idea extremely liberating, and rejoice in it. I am most eager to hear any further thoughts in this vein.

Thank you all for your kind welcome.
I find it amusing how we shy away from using certain words for fear or conscientiousness of their connotations, isn't that telling? Smile

Welcome to the forums, I see you have clear eyes and wide mind.
(05-07-2015, 06:07 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I find it amusing how we shy away from using certain words for fear or conscientiousness of their connotations, isn't that telling? Smile

Welcome to the forums, I see you have clear eyes and wide mind.

I agree! Our words speak much about the posture of our minds, seated within ourselves. Thank you for the warm welcome!