Bring4th

Full Version: Submitting Questions to "In the Now"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I posted a question twice so I edited this post.
How do you tell what someone trying to do like manipulate you if it does not show in vibration or body?
How many times a week do you suggest eating meet and do you have a program we can all use for fasting. Thank you
So i just made a beat out of Carla's vocals and I would like to know what Jim and the team think of it. I think this a first so I just want to challenge my fellow musicians to make music with Carlas vocals too. You can listen to the beat here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL0vnlgA...e=youtu.be . Much love, thank you.
what action do you need to do in order to gain polarity on the positive path of the Law of One.
These may be good Q'uo topics, too, for all I know.

(1) What do those of Ra mean when they refer to "the light touch"?

(2) How clear to Q'uo is the boundary between free will/confusion and acceptable assistance?

(3) Those of Ra refer to assistance rendered from the next octave to ours. What assistance, if any, is rendered from our octave to the previous?
(07-06-2018, 08:47 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ](1) What do those of Ra mean when they refer to "the light touch"?

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1001.aspx
Are blockages in the flow of light through our chakras the product of the mind alone? I was under the impression that it is our thinking alone that causes blockages. Therefore it is changes in our thoughts that allow us to give attention to rejected parts of the self, accept emotional resonances we previously blocked, release thought-forms that keep us static, etc. But have I misapprehended Ra in attributing blockages solely to the mind complex, or are other factors in play?
(07-18-2018, 11:14 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Are blockages in the flow of light through our chakras the product of the mind alone? I was under the impression that it is our thinking alone that causes blockages. Therefore it is changes in our thoughts that allow us to give attention to rejected parts of the self, accept emotional resonances we previously blocked, release thought-forms that keep us static, etc. But have I misapprehended Ra in attributing blockages solely to the mind complex, or are other factors in play?

I gave my own answer in another thread.
(07-18-2018, 11:17 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2018, 11:14 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Are blockages in the flow of light through our chakras the product of the mind alone? I was under the impression that it is our thinking alone that causes blockages. Therefore it is changes in our thoughts that allow us to give attention to rejected parts of the self, accept emotional resonances we previously blocked, release thought-forms that keep us static, etc. But have I misapprehended Ra in attributing blockages solely to the mind complex, or are other factors in play?

There are blockages most definitely in the body as well. I can feel them when light meets resistance at my chakras.

Hey Wolf: just to be clear, I posed this question for the podcast. I brought up a very similar one in this thread if you'd like to discuss, but I don't want to derail this thread! Thanks for understanding.
(05-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Every other week, the home crew of L/L Research gathers to discuss spiritual topics on our bi-weekly podcast, "In the Now." The panel consists of Jim McCarty, scribe of the Ra Contact and president of L/L Research; Gary Bean, administrator of L/L Research; and Austin Bridges, administrative assistant of L/L Research - each a spiritual seeker and devoted student of the Law of One.

Episodes will be published on Wednesday afternoons on the L/L Research website's "Podcast" page (http://llresearch.org/podcast).

Please submit a question or topic for us to discuss in two ways:

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One podcast. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

Hi,
as I am a relative newcomer (2018) to the Law of One, my question may have already been covered at an earlier date; apologies if this is the case, but I would really appreciate the panel’s views on the “hidden hand” dialogues that appeared on the website Above Top Secret in 2008. In my view the dialogue presented is heavily derivitive of the Ra Material with some divergence around the subject of Yaweh amongst others. In view also of this apparent negative entity actively promoting service to others, could Hidden Hand actually be a good actor who is faking their ‘illuminati’ credentials?
Through Carla, Q'uo held forth on the magical personality in this 1989 channeling. At the Asheville event, an attendee played this session's monologue in its entirety, and it is very informative. However, there was one item mentioned that I found very curious, and when I asked Jim about it, he seemed to feel the same.

Q\uo Wrote:It is well, when one wishes to work in consciousness with another by communication, to make these same preparations, for by far the majority of those who channel are channeling their own magical personality, their own higher self, their uniqueness.

What do you guys make of this? Does this imply that the channeling phenomenon L/L Research has been engaged in may occur along different lines than we've previously thought?
Ra mentions many times that the first step in becoming a spiritual seeker is to know your self, thus creating a solid foundation for further spiritual seeking. What does it truly mean to know the self? How might one go about knowing the self?

In my own seeking, I feel as though I may have at times created imbalances within myself due to higher spiritual seeking without fully knowing myself and without fully balancing my lower energy centers. I am now attempting to be more patient and create a solid foundation on firm ground through knowing myself, but I am not totally sure how to do this. Austin made comments in one episode regarding adepthood about being completely truthful with yourself about the way you feel and asking yourself why you feel that way as a means of knowing yourself.

I obviously have been trying to know myself better and have a few things I have tried on my own to progress in this direction, but super curious to hear your all's thoughts on this. Even if others have not had the same stumbles that I have had, I am sure that discussion on this topic could help others in their seeking.
What is a healthy way for wanderers (if I could call myself that) to overcome the feeling of being "rejected", odd, or different? I deal with rejection a lot and I do try to engage but I can never get there from here. I feel as if there is some type of block between me and most people. Is this normal? I am currently only working with 3 people but would like to help more; and of course these folks are helping me as well. I feel like I see things in a far reaching manner and I feel like those around me think it's a little odd but to me it seems quite normal. Then I question how it is that others may see me. I have found ways to soothe myself, prayer, meditation, gardening and animals and none of these things ever reject my assistance. Why do wanderers get rejected so much and are so misundestood?
Thanks
This website has given me the final touches to my journey and for that I am grateful. Thank you Jim, Austin and Gary.....and thank you Carla and Don! L/L Kristina
(05-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Every other week, the home crew of L/L Research gathers to discuss spiritual topics on our bi-weekly podcast, "In the Now." The panel consists of Jim McCarty, scribe of the Ra Contact and president of L/L Research; Gary Bean, administrator of L/L Research; and Austin Bridges, administrative assistant of L/L Research - each a spiritual seeker and devoted student of the Law of One.

Episodes will be published on Wednesday afternoons on the L/L Research website's "Podcast" page (http://llresearch.org/podcast).

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One podcast. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

"SMALL TALK"....I can barely engage in small talk even with those I am close to. I get on the phone with these people and I stay on the phone until they are ready to hang up or until I can't do it any longer. It is very bothersome. Something I just want to avoid altogether. I've been like that for a while but since I have been meditating and really trying to increase my understanding of myself (which I have to be perfectly honest and forth coming), I find small talk literally useless and that makes me feel guilty. I do engage in small talk when first meeting someone. I am an expert "talker" but not a small talker. Am I hurting those around with my insincere actions? Am I depolarizing because I am doing something in which irritates me? So therefore I am not being honest. I don't want to be dishonest with those whom I love.
(07-06-2018, 11:16 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2018, 08:47 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ](1) What do those of Ra mean when they refer to "the light touch"?

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1001.aspx

Thank you so much Austin, this is such a beautiful passage, about the light touch, the end is really awesome

Quote:We listen to the sounds of the wind in the trees through this instrument’s ears and this sound gives us a great feeling of peace, for the revolutions of your planet about the sun body move in a cyclical fashion and as your Earth revolves those entities upon its surface are subject to the movement of the planet, of the seasons, of the sun, and of the quality of compassion and love that is evident in the one Creator Who makes all move in this motion that is as a dance for those of us who are witnessing the experience of the one Creator moving in all.
Have you guys of llresearch had the experience of intentionaly using the catalyst and balancing your chakra's?
(08-31-2015, 03:35 PM)chaospanda Wrote: [ -> ]What would you recommend as techniques to crystallize the higher chakras?

I am developing a technique that combines binaural beats, Reiki, energy channeling, breathing in through the chakra, and visualization. I hope to one day access intelligent infinity and serve the world's seekers by giving them information directly from source that would otherwise be difficult to obtain.

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks, Spencer

Try to ask your spirit or spirit guide to show you in your dreams how to use the catalyst and balance. As always a certain level of meditation is required to balance but not to use the catalyst.
Mindfulness meditation, dream journals and writing down your thoughts feelimgs and actions can help you to know yourself. Then the next step is to balance and accept your emotions and distortions in your chakras. Ask your spirit or your spirit guide to try to teach you in your dreams how to use the catalyst and balance. As always a certain level of meditation is required for balancing but not using the catalyst.

Hi Jim, Austin, and Gary!
Since I first read the Ra Material and began listening to your podcast in 2014, I’ve noticed my dreams have deepened and I have had certain reoccurring guides and themes appear within them. I’ve also noticed o have experienced far fewer negative greetings since this time both within the waking and dream state.
My question is in what ways have your dreams been affected since working with Ra’s teachings?
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful work your bringing to this world. I’m very grateful and I continue to learn so much from your work and your show.
Light, love, and blessings,
Joy

Well, I have A LOT of questions I would like some sort of input on.

Not sure if Im asking too many, but the idea of having Jim available to explore these questions is too much for me to turn down the opportunity, so I'm hoping I can hear what he and everyone else might have to say?

Okay, here goes...

1) What did Ra mean when he said "Taras Bulba" graduated to 4D negative? Isn't he a fictional character? I would love some clarification.

2) what is "perfect sleep" as Ra called it? Where can I find more out about this? And most importantly: how can I acheive perfect sleep?

3) What forms of meditation are most helpful for contacting and recieving messages from one's higher self and the Confederation?

4) How much time do we have left to harvest? Hiw many lifetimes can one squeeze in before having to either graduate or reincarnate onto another planet for 3rd density?

5) If a wanderer fails to make harvest on Earth, will they have to reincarnate on 3rd density on another planet or will they get to return to their SMC now that Earth's harvest is over?

5) If a wanderer makes harvest bit fails in their mission, will they have to reincarnate in 3rd density on another planet to complete their mission or will they get to go home to their SMC?

6) Do wanderers ever wander into a 4th density planet for any reason? It'd be kinda cool if I were a wanderer and could experience 4D earth...

7) if you're a 3D native and fail to make harvest on Earth, bit harvest on the next planet, are you allowed to experience 4D on Earth if you choose? Or must you join that new planet's 4th density when the time comes?

8) Who is Lucifer? What's his story in regard to Earth? Of wjay density is Lucifer? Is Lucifer a negative entity? Is he involved with Earth now? If so, how? Is Lucifer part of the Orion Empire? What info on Lucifer can any of you (especially Jim) give us? What info on Lucifer can channeled entities give us? All I know is Lucifer (known also as "the light bringer" or "the light bearer") introduced this planet to free will and therefor evil along with it. Did this have any karmic repercussions for Lucifer?

9) Does Jim know anything about the "Hidden Hand" material? If so, what is his assesment of that material? Is there any validity to it? Is it just a hoax based off of LOO material? Can Jim comment on this? I'm curious what he'd have to say, if anything.

10) Could Jim further explain (hopefully in plain English) more clearly what exactly Hitler did to go insane and what lessons we can take away from it? I know Ra already touched on this, but I didn't fully get it and would like Jim to explain it more clearly. How might a positive version of this look like? What are some ways positively polarizing entities make similar mistakes?

11) Are the Orion crusaders still hoping for a negative harvest? Or are they mostly just expecting to impede positive harvest? What exactly are their current plans regarding the planetary harvest now that Gaia has harvested positive? Are they just trying to harvest whoever they can and block the positives from harvesting? Is there anything more than that they hope to achieve at this point? What are their plans for after Earth's harvest? Do they think they can get the majority of those 3D repeaters after this harvest to harvest negatively on the next planet? Just curious what more you can tell me on that.

12) I have another question about magick practice. It regards "positive" or "white magick" spells that affect others without their knowledge or consent. I have seen some people and some websites with disagreements about magick spells and the ethicality of them. Some refuse to do any spells that affect anybody other than themselves, for fear of infringement upon another selve's free will. Others think there's a such thing as "positive" or "whute magick" spells that can utilize positive energy to create positive changes in another individual, all without violating their free will supposedly. There is especially a lot of disagreement regarding love spells, with some regarding them as "the lowest of the low" unless applied only to the self, while others consider it possible to cast such spells ethically. Some claim it can be done with no force, manipulation or control and the target of such spells can fall willingly and freely for the person targeting them with such magick. I'm skeptical, but curious what Jim thinks and would like to know what Jim has to say about spells such as these? Is there any advice he has to prospective adepts regarding such magical practices? Any warnings or words of caution regarding such magical practices? What is his opinion on such spells and regarding their ethics and ethical magical practice in general? What advice and info do channeled beings have regarding such things?

13) What kinds of life lessons might a 6th density wanderer program to learn in an incarnation. What kinds of scenarios might be common to program towards this end? How do these lessons amd life experiences tend to differ from 3D natives and other density of wanderers?

14) same question, but regarding the 4th and 5th density wanderers?

15) how can you recognize if somebody else is a wanderer? What are some signs or clues? How about for guessing their density? Just curious.

16) Is it possible to get EXPLICIT messages in dreams? It feels like some of my dream messages have been explicit. For example, one time I realized I was dreaming and attempted to contact my higher self, asling what I should do in life. I got back a one word response: "Sing" another time, I had a dream regarding an untequited love who had blocked me from her life. I had been discovering ways I might be able to use manifestation techniques, magick and causality manipulation to reconnect (although one must be careful to avoid free will infringement of course) and I had a dream one night about it thay explicitly stated to me about the matter: "If you want her, you cam have her. But then you're stuck with her" I took this message as ominous and decided I no longer wanted her haha XD But I have been curious as to whether or not messages such as these can be taken as actual, direct, and explicit messages, perhaps from one's higher self or something? Or would you say no?

17) Regarding causality manipulation. I mentioned this earlier and would like to clarify something... So, I've been told about a manifestation method revolving, essentially, around causality manipulatiom that I call the becoming method. Some call it by other names, such as dimension shifting or holographic creation or whatever. The technique seems to work like this: you imagine vividly with all 5 senses and one's emotions, for 10 minutes in the morning and 10 in the evening, vivid scenes that involve the attainment of what you intend to manifest and then forget about them after. If done correctly, one can even put oneself in another reality where somebody makes a free will choice that one wants them to make, because in that teality, such a person is MEANT to make thay free will choice (I also remember Ra saying that all paradoxes are resolved in unity, so I guess that means if one understood unity, one would resolve the seeming paradox of being "meant" to make a free will decision) however... It is essential that when one does this method, if it involves a specific individual, that one carefully plots put, scene by scene, every step that beleivably leads to this decision, so that one avoids free will infringement. Otherwise, one is at serious risk of heavilly infringing upon another selve's free will via causality manipulation.

I then read this in the LOO material:

"89.44 ▶ Questioner: I didn’t mean to get so far off the track of my original direction of questioning, but I think some of these excursions are very enlightening and will help in understanding of the basic mechanisms that we are so interested in in evolution.

Ra stated that archetypes are helpful when used in a controlled way. Would you give me an example of what you mean by using an archetype in a controlled way?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak with some regret in stating that this shall be our last query of length. There is substantial energy left but this instrument has distortions that rapidly approach the limit of our ability to maintain secure contact.

The controlled use of the archetype is that which is done within the self for the polarization of the self and to the benefit of the self, if negatively polarized, or others, if positively polarized, upon the most subtle of levels.

Keep in mind at all times that the archetypical mind is a portion of the deep mind and informs thought processes. When the archetype is translated without regard for magical propriety into the manifested daily actions of an individual the greatest distortions may take place and great infringement upon the free will of others is possible. This is more nearly acceptable to one negatively polarized. However, the more carefully polarized of negative mind/body/spirits* will also prefer to work with a finely tuned instrument. May we ask if there are any brief queries before we leave this working?

* Should be mind/body/spirit complexes, presumably."

Was Ra in any way or to any extent at least partially reffering to this technique when he said that? If not, could anyone explain further and mire clearly what Ra was saying? Thank you.

18) are there any 7th density wanderers? If so, are any examples available?

19) Can Jim give any more information on the SMC's that aided Earth in ancient times, in places such as Atlantis and South America? Like, what were their names? Was Yahweh one of them? How about Quetzlcoatl? What densities were they? Are they involved with Earth now? Are any wanderers of these SMC's? How might someone whio igures themselves a wanderer go about get an idea if they're from Ra's SMC or one of these other two? Or some other SMC involved. Are there any other SMC's dispatching wanderers on Earth? If so, what info cam be given about them?

20) A user on these forums asserts that the negative SMC's view the posiltive ones as being like "the Borg" and fear assimilation as a result of opening the heart chakra. That they beleive they can "kill god" and i tend to do so in the name of individual freedom. That they view their hierarchical enslavement based methodry as "fighting fore woth fire" and "mastering he illsusion" in order to use the sum total of power in the universe and mobilize it towards that end, hoping to free themselces from the threat of their individual identity being annihilation via green ray assimilation. Is this assertion AT ALL accurate? What input might anybody have on this?

21) On marijuana: It was while VERY high on marijuana that it first came to me that we were all god experiencing an illusion of separation from one anothet. Like some sort of grand, infinite math equation both being written and alreay written, expressing itself as it gets to know itself. Hard to explain, but when I did, my mom told me about the LOO material and that's how I found out about it. What can anybody tell us abouy marijuana and it's ability to affect one's spiritual understanding? What info can anybody give on marijuana and how it affects us spiritually?

22) On that note, I'd like to know more about a couple of experiences I have had while stoned. One time, I was very high and I was dealing with a painful friendship breakup. I was having an argument in my head. I was arguing with my exfriend in my mind. She reminded me that all roads lead back to love eventually. All roafs lead back to one. I angrilly retorted "Prove it" basically meaning "then reconcile with me" but instead, something unexpected and very difficult to describe happened... Almost instantly, I could percieve what I took to be her soul coming right for me.I mean zooming straight at me. It was like... What I call a "spiritual glomping" if that makes any sense. If you don't know what glomping us, a glomp is like a tackle hug. Somebody running at you and hugfing you in a man er akin to being tackled. You can look it up if ypu still don't get what I mean. But when this happened, I soon then perceived her soul entering my energy body. I was then FILLED with uncpnditional love and acceptance. I had never felt anything like it before and have only once felt something remotely like it since. The other time, I was still trying to get over the friendship breakup (people on this site who know my situation can tell you I jabe struggled with it for 2 years now and only JUST got over it finally) and I prayed to Ra for comfort. I realized there probably wasn't much Ra could do to help me so I simply asked that Ra send some more loving and positive energy my way in order to help me. Afterwards, I got a similar, yet not quite the same experience, and less intense, as the one I just mentioned. I felt like I was being wrapped upamd hugfed or something and given unconditional loving energy (although again, way less intense) and perhaps even some sort of communication or something for comfort, as I started telling myself things without giving them any thought like: " With Ra's ability to scan peoples' minds and read them, while still loving and accepting them, Ra is proof that somebody out there can understand you and see you as you are and love and accept you as you are right now, even with the perceived flaws you carry." And all the while, I felt myself bwing embraced by Ra's entire SMC and filled with (different feeling and considerably more mild than the previous time) unconditional loving energy. It reminded me of the previous incident somewhat, although somewhat difderent as well. What I was wondering was if anybody thinks that either of these was a legitimate spiritual experience or if it was all just the weed? If either or both were/was a legitimate spiritual experience, is there any sort of thing I can take away or learn from these? Is it possible to recreate these experiences or replicate these experiences in others? Is there a way to psychically cpnnect with my friend or something if I was able to have that experience? Is there some way I could cause THEM to have that same experience? Is there a way I could create this experience within somebody else? Can anybody explain either of these experiences or provide any personal insight regarding them? Or is there anything anybody would like to share that could help me better understand these experiences?

23) If all is infinite and all of infinity is one, does this imply that everything imagined is happening in some part of infinity? Does this mean that somewhere out there, in another part of infinity, infinite parralel versions of Star Wars or Harry Potter or Star Trek are occuring simultaneously? Is imagination just a form of remote viewing? What if. One watches one of these shows or movies and imagines oneself as being a part of it all? Is that actually happening in some part of infinity? Does imagining such a thing make it mire likely one will actually experience that in some way down the line, since it involves oneself? What about when one imagines something like Hell? Are thete parts of infinity where a fiery realm of neverending torment is being exoerienced? Does anybody know? Does Ra even know? Does anybody know if Ra even knows?

24) I have been told I do not quite grasp the concept of karma as it actually is. So even though I have had it explained to me, I would, for better understanding of the concept, like to hear you guys give your explanations as to what karma ACTUALLY is, how it works, what some misconceptions are and wjat else one may need to know in order to understand it?

25) This is probably flame bait, so forgive me, but I feel the need to ask... does eating meat (pr at least inhumanely raised/slaughtered meat) lower vibration? Is there karma for eating meat that was inhumanely raised and/or slaughtered? What is the Confederation's outlook on the consumption of inhumanely raised/slaughtered meat?

26) Do you have to be free of karma before you can harvest?

27) Is it possible for a third density being to truly grasp concepts such as oneness and unity?

28) Can anybody explain the metaphysical reason why pedophilia even exists? Why would a soul program itself to experience such desires? Especially if said soul has NOT chosen the negative path, as I am assuming is the case for the ones who attempt to live without acting on such urges for the sake of ethics? Why would they program such desires in themselves for their incarnational experience?

29) The same question blls but regarding beastiality?

30) Are there any points of major disagreement Jim might have regarding such religions as Taoism or Buddhism? Are there any ways these spiritual beliefs conflict with Law of One teachings?

31) WARNING: another possoble flame bait question -- Is Islam an STS religion like the one Ra mentioned on Maldek? Because they DO seem to be heavilly occupied with concepts such as Holy War... Is there any way the people who practice this religion can be persuaded to apply it in an STO manner? What does STO Islam look like? How does it differ frim STS Islam?

32) Does listening to aggresive, violent music such as metal have a negative spiritual impact on me? Can I be STO and still listen to Pantera?

33) Does Jim think Ayn Rand may have been a negative wanderer of some sort? What's his opinion on that?

34) Do 4D 5D and 6D negatives like music in any way, shape or form? Do they listen to music? Do they hate music?

35) How about 4D 5D and 6D positive? Do they listen to much music? What kind of music will they listen to? If a wanderer from Earth goes back to their SMC after say, becoming a metalhead in this lifetime, will that affect their SMC's perception of music? If a wamderer from Ra's SMC became a huge fan of Pantera or Slayer or Cannibal Corpse in this lifetime, would the rest of their SMC start listening to bands like Slayer and Pantera? The idea of a Venusian mosh pit interests me immensely.

36) What if a wanderer learned a certain style of music on Earth? Would that affect the music created within their SMC? If a member of Ra's SMC learned how to play guitar here on Earth, would they suddenly have a lot more guitar in Ra's music? What if they learned how to play metal? Or if they learned how to rap? Would the Ra SMC suddenly produce hip hop? I know these are dumb questions, but they legitimately have me wondering...

37) When in time/space instead of space/time, is it possible to just go and visit loved ones? To hang out with them? To visit them? To communicate with them? To tell them how much you love them? To apologize for hurtful things said and/or done? To express hurt by things said and/or done? Is it possible to make amends in the afterlife or must amends only be made in 3rd Density to be meaningful? Do those in space/time, without the veil, have an easier time understanding and forgiving each other for hurtful things done and/or said? Do they feel and/or share unconditional love in spite of hurtful things done and/or said once in time/space, without the veil? If one or both souls had negative perceptions and/or feelings about each other in the 3rd density experience prior to entering time/space, do they still feel those negatice feelings and/or hold those negative perceptions regarding one another once the veil is lifted and they are in time/space? What if they were both wanderers? How might this affect their SMC or SMC's? (if they are of different SMC's) Would they need to release these negative feelings and/or perceptions before they cpuld go back to their SMC? What if one did, but the other did not when they were in 3D? Would the one that did get to go back to their SMC? Would the one who did not? Does anybody know?

38) If Tesla was a wanderer whose mission was to free humanity with light, and his efforts were ultimately thwarted, does that mean he failed his mission? And if so, does he still get to return to his SMC or does he have to reincarnate again because he failed the first time?

39) If a wanderer fails their mssion on Earth but succeeds in harvesting, do they get to return to their SMC? What if they fail to make harvest bit succeed in their mission? Can they return home then? Must they do both? Must they do either?

40) Did Don get to go back to his SMC? Must he reincarnate? Does anybody know?

41) Do wamderers of the same SMC affect each other's development more intensely than they do 3D natives and/or other wanderers from different SMC's? Do some make harvest while others from the same SMC have to repeat 3rd density elsewhere? If so, how does that affevt the SMC as a whole? Do the wanderers who made graduation reincarnate with the ones that did not to help them make harvest? Do theybwait it out? Do other members of the same SMC who didn't incarnate the last time do it the next time? Does anybody know?

42) How do SMC's decide which souls from their SMC go back as wanderers and which souls do not? Does anybody know?
43) Please explain the phenomenon of deja vu, if possible. Thank you Smile
Hello Jim, Austin and Gary,
much love and awe for all your work..

I was thinking, taking for exemple, the situation of a leader who rolls back regulations which were in fact helping Gaia, can feeling compassion for such a 'fragmented' vision and sending this compassion/love to that entity, is this helping possibly the situation ? If you do that in a sort of consistant but short focus way, on a certain period of time, without I mean being obsessed by it, but could that be in the end detrimental, like 'enabling' what could be deemed a negative behavior ??

that was my silly question....

Question:I am correct in stating that the evolutionary hierarchical order according to the Law of One is galaxy, star, planet then human, yes? Then would the re-ordering of the current ideology which appears to be galaxy, star, human then planet, be helpful? As her degradation has become embedded in our current languages and deeds. Her gravity is not only physical but also a spiritual pull, yes? In love and light.
Hi Austin!

I wonder if you guys could explore the following topic.

In LOO 4.20, Ra says: "Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. "

I think the word "realize" can mean "notice", or it can mean "make real" or "bring about". I'm curious for you guys' thoughts on whether Ra means that the body, mind or spirit, before the illusion is re-formed, is metaphysically complete, whole and perfect, but is not manifesting because of the the seeker's core beliefs, or whether Ra is talking about embracing as perfect the body/mind/spirit complex as it is currently being experienced by the seeker THEREBY triggering the transformation.

In other words, if all is complete and whole and perfect before the mind/body/spirit complex re-forms itself more congruent with the Law of One, what would be the need of re-forming anything?

In other words, to put this into practice (as I have MUCH healing that could occur lol)... do I accept my body, mind and spirit 100% as perfect, whole and complete as it is, or do I perhaps "real-ize" in a very deep way an unmanifest version of my mind/body/spirit complex that is complete, whole and perfect, thereby causing the intelligent infinity within me to re-form the illusion of my mind/body/spirit complex that I'm experiencing TO that complete, whole and perfect state? Or maybe both??

And holy side topic batman... the "intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex"?? WOW. Little old me?? Maybe it's a rhetorical question, but does this mean making contact with Intelligent Infinity is... making contact with the highest aspect of me? I'd always imagined Intelligent Infinity to be OUTSIDE of me. Duh! BigSmile

Hmm... I just had a "subjectively significant experience". Just after I typed the last sentence, I happened to look up at the top of Bring4th.org, and see the image of the sun shining brilliantly in the sky, coming over the horizon. Seems to be saying "yeah!" Wow. <3

Thanks you guys!! We're so grateful for your presence!!! Heart

Orion Carrier
Hi Austin Smile

I have a question for the podcast and would appreciate a lot if you could integrate it at some point in the next or upcoming sessions:

I am a person that somehow doesn't like to be with the masses. It doesn't feel good for me to have the same opinion as the majority has or do what most people do. I tend to avoid groups and rather go my own way. On the other side I love to help other people and would consider myself to be quite empathic and understanding for others but I feel more comfortable being alone mostly.

The question at that point is, what does that tell about me? Am I on the path back to orange ray away from green ray or is there something else to consider perhaps? Could it "only" be blockages that I need to dissolve or could it be something that is part of my being somehow?

It would be great if you could try to dive into this a little bit Smile

Thank you very much!! Smile

Soeren
All is one, no distortion in Ra's message
Has anyone discussed the implications of the current racial disharmony against the backdrop of karma? What I am getting at is the high likelihood that the people targeting white Americans or “whiteness” as an evil now, were possibly those people that steadfastly defended racial inequality and segregation in their previous lives in America.

If you look at their logic, you can see that it’s all based around the idea that the individual counts for little and what matters most is membership in a shared racial identity, which then struggles against other racial identities. If these people had been born white instead of black or other minority, say a hundred years ago, this line of thinking would have brought them speedily to the conclusion that segregation is a threat to their established and safe way of life, and would have fought tooth and nail against it.

When they died, if karmic theory is correct, they would have had to balance out these actions by incarnating in the race that they targeted - meaning they would now be black men and women. And they would continue their way of thought, but if they were not able to overcome that mindset, they would eventually find themselves fighting the same flawed war - but this time on the other side of it.

Which would explain quite a lot about what we are seeing now.

If you are a fan of South Park, the episode “Ginger Kids” was a spot-on analog for what I am describing.
(11-26-2019, 03:32 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, I have A LOT of questions I would like some sort of input on.

Not sure if Im asking too many, but the idea of having Jim available to explore these questions is too much for me to turn down the opportunity, so I'm hoping I can hear what he and everyone else might have to say? 
 Hi Phoenix, I am returning to these forums after a long hiatus, and if you are still looking for answers to any of your list of questions, I would be glad to answer them (not all at once obviously, maybe one at a time, as most of them do seem worthy questions) if you want.

I was reading through and your questions on marijuana and Islam caught my attention as they are ideas that I have struggled with as well. I can tell you that from my experience, marijuana is a very good tool for making breakthroughs in understanding, however, the way it is used in American culture removes most of the potential benefit. I’ve found 5mg of THC in a tea (completely legal in the jurisdiction I am in at the time), plus a voice recorder and an evening stroll gave me a HUGE amount of personal insight that I am still processing months later, to my benefit, but most people overuse it since the goal is to establish who among your peer group can get the highest. This is like going to a really nice restaurant and holding a filet mignon eating contest.

As far as I can tell, Islam is neither positive nor negative but a mix. If you read the Koran, you can actually pick out two voices in the revelation: one voice that speaks to Muhammad about God, and another, that is always assumed to be God Himself, speaking of himself - or, as it is translated in my version, “Ourself”. If you compare the messages these voices give, you will find that the Ourself voice seems more accepting of slavery, warfare, and treatment of non-muslims as less than Muslims. I’ve always understood this to be the imposter voice, possibly even a negative social memory complex, as an SMC would share thoughts and be able to refer to itself as ourself. It never out and out claims that it is God, but it never has to - Muhammad never challenges it. The messages put forth by the other voice, Gabriel, seem more positive.

THis also fits the MO that has been put forward about negative SMCs in general - when they find a positive opening, they rush in to neutralize the potential for light to come out of it, ideally by turning that light to their own purposes. The temptation for Muslims to think of themselves as chosen or better than non-muslims is a powerful one, and I think it took root quite strongly for a while, and what resulted required the Mongol invasions to balance it out, much like the accumulated karma of the Hebrews required the Romans.

All in all, there is a lot of potential for good in Islam, but I find it is sometime overshadowed by the negative parts, ultimately benefitting the negative SMCs by increasing suffering and division among those who would find the light that much quicker were they not given these increased and vivid opportunities for new kinds of separation.
Greetings all,

Firstly may I take the opportunity to thank and congratulate you on the work that you all have done in making the Ra material and all other channelling more agreeable to lesser well versed minds. It truly is priceless.
I have a few questions for your consideration:

In the new age/spiritual community there is a trend of thought that this shift happening upon the planet will result into an ascension into a 5D reality. One post I recently came across suggests that this 'ascension' is a type of hourglass with 3D at one end, 5D at the other and 4D the portal between the two. I see few people willing to marry the concepts of 5D and the incoming 4th Density that the Confederation has named. My question is, what is your opinion on these two terms? Are they different or are they describing the same thing using different terminology?

https://higherdensity.wordpress.com/2018...t-5-25-18/

It has been over two thousand years since the entity known as Jesus the Christ walked this earth. A fully self realized being that was able to perform feats of 'miracles'. Similar entity's with supposed similar abilities incarnated around this eon also. Masters such as The Buddah or Muhammad or Babaji.
My question is why did all these revered figures only apparently incarnate then. Why have we not seen or know of (widely) any entity who has penetrated the veil to such a degree in the modern era and able to display similar advanced abilities? Is it a coincidence that all these revered entities had the solitude to utilise what the confederation states is the fundamental tool for penetrating the veil ie. Sitting in the silence? This as apposed to our modern agenda filled lives?

What do the team make of the statement in the Cassiopeians channellings that 'love and faith' are not the solution to psychic greetings. That Don Elkins may have survived the psychic greetings impressed upon him if he had questioned Ra about the proper mode of defense to such greetings. This runs contrary to what has been started by Ra and the Confederation they ultimately love and light are the best method to counter a so called psychic greeting. World you perhaps give your thoughts on this?

The full quote is as follows:

"Please note that another guest who was well and truly inured in the New Age teachings suggested “love and faith” as the solution to the problem. This is exactly the kind of teachings that are being promulgated to make seekers weak and vulnerable to manipulation. Just as Don Elkins could have very well survived the assaults on him if he had been able to pursue the questions about attack from negative forces, so might many seekers be able to avoid similar traps, and many other kinds of traps as well."

https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/18/the-wa...d-patrick/

Many thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6