Bring4th

Full Version: Longevity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one of the things that I have struggled with is that I will live a life that will only encompass perhaps 8 decades, as an optimistic measure at the high end.  I don't crave a long life for the sake of it; but rather, that it's taken me almost 4 decades to get where I am now, in terms of balancing, unblocking, and learning to work with catalyst.

Some part of me thinks of how much potential is lost when human beings are not able to live the 900 year life span that was the preset for a 3rd density incarnation on this planet.  But I can also understand Ra's explanation that people were squandering the opportunities that they were given, and so the life span was reduced so that they weren't exposed to more catalyst than they could utilize.

"As the third density upon your planet proceeded, as has been discussed, the need for the physical body complex to cease became more rapidly approached due to intensified and more rapidly gained catalyst. This catalyst was not being properly assimilated.

Therefore, the, shall we say, lifetimes needed to be shorter that learning might continue to occur with the proper rhythm and increment. Thus more and more opportunities have been offered as your density has progressed for disease.
"

but Ra did address the issue directly of longevity and long life, when Don asked about using a 'machine' that would increase life span.

They responded saying that the Harvest is now, and that seeking the 'heart of the self' would be the thing of paramount importance.

"Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions towards longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex."
Before I found the LOO and decided to go vegan, my primary reason for changing my diet was longevity. I'm aiming for 10-12 decades myself, and luckily my husband is along for the ride!

I think with Ra's example, say a person gets divorced in their 40s, stews in anger for a decade or two, and with no hope in sight checks out soon after (cancer). This is a good thing. Can you imagine stewing in anger for hundreds of years? The length of time angry must exponentially decrease the likelihood that one can recover from such trauma.

I think Ra's "the harvest is now" response points to our current transition into 4d, and how we need to stop finding service in the space/time paradigm. I mean, we made it to harvest on a planet where the average lifespan varies from 50-80 years (depending on location). I would assume that's pretty impressive, and makes life span pretty moot.
I don't really think about it being only 24, well 25 soon. I guess being in your 80's would be a fair ages.
I don't want to be old and crippled.
Am I the only one that get the feeling I'll simply have a long life whatever I do and that's my fate which I find troublesome.
Nope. I think Q'uo says 100x that most of us Wanderers are not going to go out in a fiery flash, but at a time of our choosing (as is the right of an activated individual).

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.