Bring4th

Full Version: Practical information? Basic Practices to get Started?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I get to the actual topic, I'd like to introduce myself. I've been referring to the Ra material from time to time to verify or satisfy my curiosity regarding various things I've noticed over the course of my life. And even less often, I would come here to see if any confusion I have come across regarding the Ra material was discussed here by others before me. Some questions were answered, some unanswered, and those unanswered I could live with except for just this one - which brings me to my topic:

For an average Joe, what practical aspects should I get involved in and how?
I have always been wanting to free up some time for personal development and now I finally have it. All I really need is a general guide, preferably using supportive information from the Ra material, that I can use as a crutch until I no longer need to consult the Ra material (to be self-sufficient with the Creator, if you will). I noticed that many people are particularly focused on discussing and debating the various topics in the Ra material, which is fine, but I am mainly focused on applying the Law of One in my life and actually experiencing it for myself, which I honestly think is a great thing to do whether or not one is a skeptic of this information; get in there, try something new, and see for yourself, right?

For starters, I have already confirmed from personal experience that fasting reduces excess nonsensical thoughts and allows me to be more lucid or clearheaded in my daily activities. In the Ra material, you could say I am one of those people not conscious enough to instantly clear my head of thoughts, and so I use fasting in an analogous way to rid my body and mind of anything excessive.

Diet and Fasting:
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance. In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet. The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products. These are those substances showing respect for the self. In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.

Ra also touches on diet which I had explored on my own to figure my Self out. I had tried going vegan for quite some time but quickly realized my body is not completely able to. Eating fish, modestly, is good enough for me. Other meats are often at risk for being tampered with hormones and steroids, not to mention the stress endured by the animals (selfishly speaking, peer-reviewed articles in popular science journals have shown numerous times that stress can result in negative physical effects, and selflessly speaking, I particularly do not support corporations that profit from killing animals in mostly inhumane ways), which to my belief, will carry on to consumer just like harmful chemicals would. But that's besides the point.

So to return to the topic, do you have any information (preferably from the Ra material) regarding what to be practiced and how? From my current understanding and research, I am going to probably lead myself into a short fasting period with apples (Ra had mentioned the credibility of Edgar Cayce and Cayce mentioned the digestive cleansing properties of apples), fast for a bit, and slowly return to a lighter diet which will change as I see fit. Of course, I will try to meditate as much as possible despite my current difficulty with clearing the mind, which perhaps will change subsequent to the fasting period. And most importantly, balancing, which I am also having difficulty in understanding (all I could find is that we need an understanding of the energy centers, but perhaps in the future I'll learn on my own how to balance them).

Meditation Techniques:
Questioner: Is there a best way to meditate?
Ra: I am Ra. No.

Balancing:
Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?
Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

Please share any other practical information you have! Thanks!

EDIT: A couple ones I forgot to mention: Hidden_Hand (whom I believe as a credible source of information) had replied to a question regarding meditation and electronics, and the Ra material once mentioned somewhere that in order to be of service to others, you need to be making a positive impact on people and, in short, he is saying that you need to be out there mixing and mingling with everyone (I apologize for not being able to find that particular excerpt from the Ra material) in order to do so.

Meditation and Electronics:
You do work upon yourself, don't you? If not, now would be a good time to start. Sit in silence. Switch off all non essential electrical appliances. Eg; leaving the refrigerator on, would probably be a good idea. (The electromagnetic field they create disturbs your brainwave patterns, and makes it difficult for your mind to achieve the deeper alpha and theta states conducive with relaxing deeply and hearing your inner voice).
Hi QuietObserver, I've been trying to live the Law of One for two years now, hope I can help:

For an average Joe, what practical aspects should I get involved in and how?
Obviously, the big one is meditation. Meditating every day if possible. Sometimes, if I go for a nice long nature hike, I forgo a meditation/yoga session. But taking time daily to rest with the Creator is important and can be super beneficial.

I'll drop this one warning here: Try not to make it your goal to polarize as quickly as possible. This can lead to serious psychological problems. Take it one day at a time, give gratitude as often as you can, and request for your consciousness to open up at a speed you can safely handle.

Also, this is solid:

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Diet and Fasting:
You are right that a diet that is as cruelty-free as possible would be the most beneficial. However, Ra stresses that any change in diet towards paying attention to what one consumes can be beneficial. In Ra's teaching, first you balance the mind, then the body, then the spirit. To balance the body you must pay attention to what you consume, because there are a lot of really terrible things out there. If humans were able to see the energy signature of their food, they would be shocked at some of the things they use to "nourish" their body.

Quote:40.13 Questioner: Then you are saying that cancer is quite easily healed mentally and is a good teaching tool because it is quite easily healed mentally and once the entity forgives the other-self at whom he is angry cancer will disappear. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The other portion of healing has to do with forgiveness of self and a greatly heightened respect for the self. This may conveniently be expressed by taking care in dietary matters. This is quite frequently a part of the healing and forgiving process. Your basic premise is correct.

I'm a vegan, but I was before I knew of the Ra material. My body has definitely rewarded me for my efforts. Cutting down to just fish is a GREAT step, however with time and further clearing you will realize that the fishing industry is just as disgusting and abusive as other farmed livestock, but I do definitely agree any conscious effort is worth it and beneficial. This is why I go out of my way to defend people who are bandwagon gluten free. I support anyone who is paying attention to what they eat as a means of treating their body complex with more conscious compassion. It's very important.

Meditation Techniques:
I think Ra's four step technique to find the love/See the Creator is a good one. Are you familiar with Q'uo? Q'uo is another confederation entity channeled by Carla, Jim, and others for many years after the Ra contact. Lots of good stuff in there. Anyway, I bring it up, because once I read a Q'uo channeling that was talking a lot about Q'uo specific meditation tips. They include:
-Meditating within 2 hours of sunrise or sunset
-Comfortable, upright position with a regulated body temperature
-Seek the highest vibrations
-Tune frequently throughout the day (even if just a moment!)
-Meditating in the same location often
-Call upon Q'uo to help!
-Utilize dreams as a way to communicate with the higher self

The advice about meditating and electronics is good, too. We have an electronic free room we use for meditation. We also try to keep everything off/unplugged unless we are using it. Everything but the fridge and stove get unplugged nightly. Sleep is pretty similar to meditation.

Here is the whole Q'uo channeling about meditation tips: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...08_02.aspx

Balancing:
All I can say about this one is, LEARN YOUR CHAKRAS. Learn what they mean, how they feel in the body, what it feels when one is blocked, etc. This information is insanely valuable and worth the learning curve. Often my meditations involve a manual chakra clearing. This means starting at the root and working up towards the pineal. It's impossible for the chakras to be clear all the time, it takes maintenance. We're humans and the whole point is to get a few blockages and work through them. Another thing I learned from Q'uo is that when balancing, your center of balance is constantly shifting as you clear old blockages and become a different you. So the act of balancing is constantly ongoing, and as long as you keep going forward you will be progressing.

HH/mingling with groups:
I know what quote you are talking about and think of it often, I will try to find it.

Good luck!!!

edit: Ah, of course, all that looking and it's in Session 1.

Quote:1.10 Questioner: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

[Side two of the tape of session 1 was taped over by the Sunday night meditation which followed it. The following is as published in Book I.]

Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.
I used to use the Law of Attraction personally to jump start myself, that next to a major diet restriction and daily deep contemplations on the Ra Material.

Basically it goes along the lines of, in the Ra Material, setting a Desire at the Indigo Ray level, then using the balanced state of your chakra system up to Indigo to send a clear line of energy outwards so that the Universe may clearly return the favor.  This is done energetically though Intelligent Energy and Intelligent Infinity with the Indigo and Violet Chakras.

You can utilize a mantra, but simply reaffirming the desire three times daily, clearly, and deeply into your mind works.  You can do this at any point as long as you can take a quiet moment to gather your self, look inwards at your desire, and focus upon it.  Next you set the intention, you begin seeking ways to manifest the desire practically.  If you wish to practice the Law of One the best intention I give to you is the advertisement of Carla's book, Living the Law of One 101, The Choice.  It literally describes using the Chakra system, how to live the Law of One, right down to aids in balancing and clearing your Chakra System, I recommend it Infinitely.

After setting your intention, you focus on putting it into Action at the Indigo Level, while in action you use your cleared Chakra System to openly and lovingly meet oncoming Life, and provide it Love, Acceptance, Compassion, and Forgiveness.  When someone cuts you off in traffic or insults you while walking away you return Love or provide Forgiveness or do both.  Though if you are trying to avoid increased polarization you may rather meet such things with Acceptance and Forgiveness rather than those plus Love and Compassion as well in an action-oriented-towards another sense, not that I'm discouraging it, just don't attempt it heavily daily, take it easy and steady daily and weekly.  If you feel fatigued randomly out of nowhere or oddly exhausted without reason after a lot of inter/personal interaction, you may need to take it easy from polarization work for the remainder of the day.  If the exhaustion continues into the next day take the week, better safe than sorry, if you injure yourself energetically it doesn't heal like a cut, more like a burn that requires further healing to aid in the scar healing.  ...At least that's how I see it, I could be incorrect there.

So I guess I integrated the Law of Attraction into Carla's Guide and supplemented with Ra Material Contemplation over Hookah, cut out most food except for Hemp Seeds, Fruits, Water, and some 'normal' foods and a bit of soda now and then.  Love the body but that includes the taste buds for me.  However, in excess it does legitimately hinder you in productivity and efficiency.  If you find a substance that causes you a hard time controlling your thoughts, cease putting so much of it into you.  Though at the same exxaaaaact tiiime, do also cease putting too much of any substance that makes it easier to control your thoughts into you, as well.  -cough- -coughcoughcough-...  -clears throat- -cough-.  Get my point?  -cough-

Yeah, it's best if you can 'manually' always control your thoughts, but that's not human.  So in a sense, you must also learn to live with many thoughts that at times may not resonate with who you wish to be.  In such cases you'll need to take up a Discipline of the Personality to literally control what you think separately from your Consciousness using your Consciousness as that which controls what you Think.  Which is literally why it's called Work in Consciousness.  In those cases when such thoughts come up, you thank them and forgive yourself and the thought for not being aligned to your highest desire, and then continue living moment to moment.

It comes down to consciously examining your thoughts, your emotions, learning how to control them, learning how to forgive yourself, learning yourself entirely (utilizing the Lower Green Ray Chakra, or the Outer Sanctum to discover your Darker Self).

The Darker Self is actually the FIRST HUGE step you will probably first find will yield huge rewards in your Conscious perspective.  When you begin to understand and accept your Darker Self, who also returns the favor in kind providing the same genuine mercy you do to your Darker Self, you'll begin to think more clearly, the clutter of uncertainty disappears for a while if you integrate your Darker Self in a very sufficient and personally 'correct' manner.  If you try to force alignment you'll just repel yourself.  Force is nice and all, but the pull to self is not a force in my mind, it is a Way of Being.  If you deny who you are, how can you ever have self confidence, self esteem, belief in the self?  Belief in your own wisdom, courage, and power?  Without accepting all that you are, Darker Side and All, the Full Spectrum of You cannot be achieved, and the full potential won't come forth.  Once you unify yourself at the Green Ray you begin automatically operating at Blue Ray, simple open honesty is sufficient to keep open the Blue Ray.  I make the personal exception of White Lies to ease otherwise crappy things on people (works great with my Boss).  From there simple belief in self, trust in self, and courage in self is enough to keep open the Indigo Ray.

Honestly, the hard work is the Orange and Yellow Rays, and if you're unhappy, sometimes the Red Ray.  You need to interact with others no matter what to move forward (at first) in order to polarize or simply continue your evolutionary process of learning and growing thus at all times, in my opinion, when interacting with another person, the Red Ray, Orange Ray, AND Yellow Ray are all responding to any interaction.
Red Ray being the Survival and Foundation Ray makes the first response, it can be seen to be random, but I liken it closer to impractical (in my experience, results may vary from differing I's Smile ), and you can view it as simply how you respond to another on a level of Survival.  Does a person of the opposite sex attract you?  Does a person of the same sex attract you?  Is it superficial or something else?  Do you feel safe about this person or essentially do you trust your life currently around this person (generally yes, unless you actually feel even somewhat personally threatened by a person).  At the Orange Ray level it has to do everything with what you think, say, and act towards the other person, for all of those things reflect right back onto you and directly describe you.  Dealing with Yourself and Others, the Orange Ray can best be kept open by practicing your Power to Give anything from Love to Forgivenes to Hate and Malice.  View it as your emotional Chakra, it corresponds to the Emotional Body of the Aura and as such may be an aid to see it as being effected by such things in the mind that also exist in the Emotional Body, including thought-forms/habitual thoughts and unwanted feelings and thoughts or potentially inner/outer greetings, but for the sake of safety, assume ALL greetings are inner and thank yourself and yourotherself providing the greeting with love.
The Yellow Ray pertains to your feelings and views of your placement in the structure you have incarnated within. (See: Earthly Society, Family, Work, Relationships).  If you cannot provide Love to all of those things in at least the sense of Acceptance, you won't be open enough to get into the Green Ray in the sense of having an Open Heart.  However, if you desire to polarize or perform work in consciousness, Forgiveness and Love will be needed as well towards all of those things and people and relationships.  Not direct love but love in the sense that you wish them well with peace, love, and light, is all.

I guess I should mention, the Red Ray is best understood by how you immediately respond to things, pay attention to the places where you first look on people and why, as well as what your first thoughts are, and work on those in the sense of how you desire to function at the Red Ray.  It is essentially the First Response Ray, if you cannot train your first response to be consonant with your desired being then you will need to ground yourself in order to continue daily control of your first initial responses by examining the first actual response, accepting and forgiving it, then providing to yourself a new response to utilize for future occurrences.

I honestly hope I'm helping.  I haven't had to talk about these things in months and I'm worried, like I was back then, that none of this is making any sense.

Then again this is here, and not facebook...

I had a bunch of bolds and italics, but it looked...So cluttery, so I leave everyone's sense of Resonance to pull from my post anything they might desire to be looking for.