Bring4th

Full Version: Minimally Harvestable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I believe Ra said that your 3 primary rays have to be in balance to be harvestable.
Is this red, yellow and blue, or red green and blue?

Do you have to be at the 4th subdensity, vibrating in at least your heart chakra?

I ask because that's what I think I am.
To be harvestable you have to vibrate in the heart chakra. I answer you because I think that's what you are, too.
You do have to be vibrating in the heart chakra, but that requires the balancing of the three lower chakras - red, orange and yellow.
(05-07-2015, 02:16 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]You do have to be vibrating in the heart chakra, but that requires the balancing of the three lower chakras - red, orange and yellow.

Tan.rar is exactly right.
No way around or to avoid that lower triad, it is the foundation of all higher energy work and the base upon which the higher energies of the upper chakras sit. Having highly active higher chakras while having no balance in your lower triad is what I believe often leads to mental difficulties and emotional blockages. I think it is also the prime reason for being 'overwhelmed' when higher centers are activated. If the lower triad is properly energized and balanced then it should be smooth sailing in to green.

I say this from experience as I am now at a point where I am having to 'go back' and do intensive work on my lower triad in order to be able to support the development I've done with my higher chakras.
(05-07-2015, 02:23 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]No way around or to avoid that lower triad, it is the foundation of all higher energy work and the base upon which the higher energies of the upper chakras sit. Having highly active higher chakras while having no balance in your lower triad is what I believe often leads to mental difficulties and emotional blockages. I think it is also the prime reason for being 'overwhelmed' when higher centers are activated. If the lower triad is properly energized and balanced then it should be smooth sailing in to green.

I say this from experience as I am now at a point where I am having to 'go back' and do intensive work on my lower triad in order to be able to support the development I've done with my higher chakras.

What do you find is a good method of working on your chakras? Do you focus on the color or do you focus on the function of the chakra?
Or do you focus on the feel of each chakra? I can't feel my root chakra. Sometimes I feel dense sensation in my 3rd chakra.

Or 2nd chakra is how well we deal with ourselves, and 3rd chakra is how well we deal with others.
So is this life the last chance we have to become balanced, before we have to repeat a 25,000 year 3D cycle?
(05-07-2015, 02:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is this life the last chance we have to become balanced, before we have to repeat a 25,000 year 3D cycle?

If you are able to open the gateway to intelligent infinity while in space/time incarnation, than you have nothing to worry about ( as Q'uo said, it's your ticket)
(05-07-2015, 03:03 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 02:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is this life the last chance we have to become balanced, before we have to repeat a 25,000 year 3D cycle?

If you are able to open the gateway to intelligent infinity while in space/time incarnation, than you have nothing to worry about ( as Q'uo said, it's your ticket)

Very hard to do. You have to integrate your shadow self. And nothing must bother you. You must see only love in every situation.
(05-07-2015, 03:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Very hard to do. You have to integrate your shadow self. And nothing must bother you. You must see only love in every situation.

I wonder why it is so hard. Even the majority of the harvestable entities are not able to do that. Maybe you have to be an wanderer.
(05-07-2015, 03:18 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 03:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Very hard to do. You have to integrate your shadow self. And nothing must bother you. You must see only love in every situation.

I wonder why it is so hard. Even the majority of the harvestable entities are not able to do that. Maybe you have to be an wanderer.

That doesn't mean that 3D can't be magical. I've actually felt the effects of intelligent energy's shifting/shaping powers on my body.
I think the physical body is driven by the root chakra.
Since I was asked a few questions I will respond all in one.

There is no 'best' way, in my experience, to work with the chakras.

I use multiple things to do work with the chakras. I use actually all the methods - colour, vibrancy, function and sensation. However, what I am most attentive to is the emotions and thoughts I experience as I believe these are what need to be balanced. Colour, vibrancy, etc, are all just indicators, symbols and measures with which to examine the chakras. However, the actual CONTENT of the chakras is seen in the emotions and in the thoughts.

I use my body as the instrument through which I examine the chakras most of the time, based on the sensations in my body which is the mirror of my thoughts and emotions.

So, that being said, I'd say that while it can be effective to do 'direct work' on the chakras, the most work I have done has been through addressing my thoughts and emotions. Thus, therapy in various forms can be indispensable when working on balancing the chakras.

Fundamentally I believe the chakras have two actual modes or mechanisms and these act as a sort of energetic metabolism. What we are doing when we are balancing is attempting to balance this metabolism of energy in, energy out.

To illustrate what I mean I will make a little list.

Red - ROOT - Energy IN from SOURCE, Energy OUT to Sacral/Orange

Orange - SACRAL - Energy IN from ROOT, Energy OUT to Solar Plexus/Yellow

Yellow - SOLAR PLEXUS - Energy IN from SACRAL, Energy OUT to Heart/Green

Green - HEART - Energy IN from SOLAR PLEXUS, Energy OUT to Throat/Blue

Blue - THROAT - Energy IN from HEART, Energy OUT to Third Eye/Indigo and OUT to Aura

Indigo - THIRD EYE - Energy IN from THROAT, Energy OUT to Crown/Violet and OUT to Aura

Violet - CROWN - Energy IN from THIRD EYE, Energy OUT to Source

With that laid out I want to make it clear that there is only one energy - intelligent energy. The energy that moves through all the chakras is the same energy going through phases of transformation. Thus, in order for energy IN to go OUT, it must be transmuted or moved in to the next phase of its transformation. When there is an imbalance between the ratio of IN:OUT, that is a blockage as either energy is not coming in as much as it is going out (underactive, depleted) or it is not going out as much as it is coming in (overactive, overstimulated).

Movement, flow and an 'open feeling' in the body denotes movement of energy. Areas where there is no awareness, a lack of sensation or a tense or overstimulated sensation usually indicates there is an imbalance in this flow. When things are functionally well, energy is always moving, always transforming, energy is not meant to 'stay' in any center, it is meant to be circulated and moved. A good analogy is that of a pond to a river. A pond which never moves can become stagnant. A river will often clean the water naturally as it moves. We want our water, our energy, to always be moving.

If you have ever seen Hotwheels tracks then you would be familiar with the 'spinners' or boosters that shoot the little cars around the track and each time momentum is lost it hits the spinner again and speeds up. I think this is how the chakras work in that each chakra increases the vibrational rate of the energy as it moves through, shooting it up in to the next chakra. This is if they are functioning well. However, the cars, like energy, are the same every time they are sped up, but in this case it is like each spinner takes the car to a new track above the first one.

So, that being said, when it comes to actually figuring out what one needs to balance I view it as a matter of balancing opposites. In otherwords, in almost all cases one is attempting to either charge or discharge.

The system which organizes the IN:OUT ratio is the belief system. This is where it all comes to function. Each chakra has particular levels of the self with which it is associated and there are tons of tables available around online to see these correlations. In examining these correlations I especially look for inner conflicts, self-contradictions, or incomplete ideas. I often look for where I only have 'half' an idea and attempt to complete it with its opposite.

If you look at this using the IN:OUT model, you can see that each energy is transmuting to a higher level of consciousness.

Hence ROOT energy is based in the collective environment, energy comes in to it directly from Source so when you receive it is your own vital energy, it is the energy of your presence and existence. This energy is then moved up through individuation which is the process that occurs in the SACRAL. Thus, as an example, to balance the ROOT you would not only have to accept the energy coming in from Source, but also have to accept the energy moving out in to individuation. This then requires an examination of your own individuality and seeing when and where it is supported or not supported by your environment (relation between RED and ORANGE). You then go through the process of evening these out by accepting and examining the contents of your individuality in relation to your environment (to gain the IN flow from RED to ORANGE). This is why insecurity often imbalances the orange-ray and red-ray together.

From there, you would have the IN and OUT established in RED, as well as the IN established in ORANGE. To establish the OUT in ORANGE you then have to take that individual self and socialize it, or begin to examine it not as an individual identity from self to self, but as a social identity from self to other. Thus, for YELLOW to receive energy IN it needs to gain it from ORANGE, and for ORANGE to put energy OUT to YELLOW it needs to be able to allow energy to flow through it. For energy to flow, there must be peace within the self. In otherwords, one must resolve one's own conflicts one has with one's own identity and individuality so that energy can be moved in to the social identity. If one has much conflict over one's individuality then energy becomes caught there and cannot move in to the social level.

This is a small expression of the full work going through all of the chakras. This also illustrates how problems with lower chakras can create issues in higher chakras as if there are complexes or dissonances which disrupt the balance of the lower chakras, that imbalance is present in the energy stucture all the way up. I believe this is why Ra says the energy centers should be worked with from the root upwards. So if you have issues in your root chakra, it doesn't how much work you do with all your other chakras they will never properly balance because that fundamental imbalance will always be present from the root.

So, to use an example such as Gemini Wolf's situation where he does not have any sensation in his root. That tells me that he is likely not accepting enough energy in to the root from Source. Were it that he felt too much sensation in this area I would say he is not putting energy OUT from Red to Orange. It seems more likely with a lack of sensation that there is not enough energy coming IN to be put OUT which would also weaken and affect the Sacral chakra considerably as it also would not be receiving enough energy IN.
(05-07-2015, 04:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think the physical body is driven by the root chakra.

Everything is driven by the root chakra. If you use Ra's definitions, our 'physical' body is actually our Yellow-Ray body which pertains to Solar Plexus.
If you have any electrical knowledge, you could say that the chakras are basically simultaneously capacitors and transformers.
As an example from myself, I just discovered part of the imbalance I have in my own sacral chakra relates to my individual self as a mystic or 'spiritual person'. I realize that there is still a part of myself which rejects this notion and I have realized it is the source of my discomfort in the sacral when I am expressing my spiritual theories. I believe I need to accept within myself the co-existence of the 'believer' and the 'skeptic' in order to resolve this because my apprehension towards my spiritual individuality is very much based in my desire to be seen as 'genuine' but still rationally accessible and capable of critical thought. It seems to me I need to resolve the conflict within myself in terms of personal identity between what I see as the "mystic" and what I see as the "scientist". I think I will do this through the proper realization and meditation upon the role of the 'magician' whom unites magic and science together.

(A little hint there how the Tarot can also be used to work on the Chakras through its Archetypes.)
I believe I am more mystical than my atheist friend. But I don't know how to face myself. I try, and am not really confronted by my shadow self.
(05-07-2015, 05:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I am more mystical than my atheist friend. But I don't know how to face myself. I try, and am not really confronted by my shadow self.

Perhaps your shadow is not what you would expect it to be.
I'd have no clue what my shadow self would be.
(05-07-2015, 05:52 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have no clue what my shadow self would be.

I think we just send love to that part of ourselves that we don't usually accept.
(05-07-2015, 06:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 05:52 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have no clue what my shadow self would be.

I think we just send love to that part of ourselves that we don't usually accept.

How do you face what you don't accept?
(05-07-2015, 06:04 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]

Why do I have to not accept something?
(05-07-2015, 06:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

How would you face being unable to accept being unable to accept? Are you not all things?
(05-07-2015, 06:13 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 06:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

How would you face being unable to accept being unable to accept? Are you not all things?

I'd live being unable to I guess. I'd be consciously that particular thing from among all things.
Rather than accepting being unable to accept?
(05-07-2015, 07:09 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than accepting being unable to accept?

I do accept those unable to accept. If I were the one unable to accept, I'd be living not being able to accept until I'd finally accept what was not accepted.
(05-07-2015, 07:36 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 07:09 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than accepting being unable to accept?

I do accept those unable to accept. If I were the one unable to accept, I'd be living not being able to accept until I'd finally accept what was not accepted.

You do not feel there is anything you are unable to accept?
There is nothing that I don't accept about myself consciously.
(05-07-2015, 07:41 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 07:36 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

You do not feel there is anything you are unable to accept?

Not really when you do realize you are everyone as them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8