Bring4th

Full Version: Whats Life about?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is Life about? Care to share your answer?

Personally I can sum my view/attitude up with; EVER-Y-THING
The Question:

Quote:54.24 Questioner: The purpose then, seen from previous to incarnation, of what we call the incarnate physical state, seems to be wholly, or almost wholly, that of experiencing at that point the programmed catalyst and then evolving as a function of that catalyst. Is that correct?

and the answer.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We shall restate for clarity. The purpose of incarnative existence is evolution of mind, body, and spirit.

In order to do this it is not strictly necessary to have catalyst. However, without catalyst the desire to evolve and the faith in the process do not normally manifest and thus evolution occurs not.

Therefore, catalyst is programmed and the program is designed for the mind/body/spirit complex for its unique requirements.

Thus it is desirable that a mind/body/spirit complex be aware of and hearken to the voice of its experiential catalyst, gleaning from it that which it incarnated to glean.

the last statement tells you everything you need to pay attention to.  The answers (for one's life) are embedded in the experience that you are currently in.  The pains, the anguishes, the misalignments, the callings to higher things ... it's all present in your personal, experiential catalyst.

People think they are lost, and don't know their life purpose.  The answers are present in your everyday experience.  No need to look further than that Smile
To learn how to love.
(05-08-2015, 09:59 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]What is Life about?

idk but my guess is to experience actin' a fool.

Go forth, my friends, rejoicing in the ineffable power & love & light of the One Infinite Creator!
I´m thinking of combining this short story I just made on the subject with this music video.

I´m going to tell you a story

of a question not unlike your self
seeking an answer to partner up with
and be a complete self

one day after a life on a roller coaster ride
the question turned to the universe in asking
-Whats this all about! it´s entire being whispered as a scream
the answer "Love" was a beautiful partner for the question to dance with
and perhaps it would hold true within the origins of the question
but in the outside world that answer was incomplete and set up the question to loose it´s feet

One day as the question was dancing along; paying it´s bills and mowing the lawn
the question faced the universal song and sang along; What is life all about?
that's when the universe whispered a scream
something so profound that it shattered the questions mental self dream
EVER-Y-THING

The question suddenly dissolved
and what was left
was understanding resolved
(05-08-2015, 10:34 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]People think they are lost, and don't know their life purpose.  The answers are present in your everyday experience.  No need to look further than that Smile

That is an absolutely amazing, amazing answer!

It's incredible how a different way of saying something we feel we already know can shed an entirely new light on it.
Life is about death is about life is about death is about life is about death is about life is about death...
The Yogis of Old might say... "When you finally realize what this life is about, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky!"

I would say the Purpose of your life is to define your lifes purpose!!