Bring4th

Full Version: Harsh Catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone else feel like catalyst has been really intensifying lately or is it just me?

This picture kinda sums up how I've felt this week:

[Image: catalyst.png]
I've felt drained from energy the whole week.
This whole year (at least) has been a drain for me. I'm ready to throw in the towel. No more lessons!
I hear ya alright.  These past few months have just been something else.
the hardest I have had to face yet this year

Let me rephrase that - this year I am facing the hardest catalyst that I have had to face yet since my conception.
(05-11-2015, 01:15 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else feel like catalyst has been really intensifying lately or is it just me?

Lots of love and light to you, brother.  Remember that everything "bad" passes away, everything good comes to stay in the long run of things.  Perhaps you're getting a final exam in the school of 3d life.  We're all with you, and it will get better!
(05-11-2015, 07:18 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2015, 01:15 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else feel like catalyst has been really intensifying lately or is it just me?

Lots of love and light to you, brother.  Remember that everything "bad" passes away, everything good comes to stay in the long run of things.  Perhaps you're getting a final exam in the school of 3d life.  We're all with you, and it will get better!

Exactly, I am thankful for the catalyst I am receiving because I know it's helping me, and I can't run like I usually do, even though sometimes I want to so bad. So ya, Anagogy you ain't alone! 
[Image: i-raised-my-hand.jpg]
I get catalyst from one source, but it's not any worse than previous years.
Catalyst has been teetering on conflictive but hilariously strange in a way. Nowadays, whenever I am in a high energy state (be it psychoactively facilitated or otherwise), those within my general proximity have been telepathically perceiving my thoughts which, due to many alterations in consciousness and third eye progression, accidentally and involuntarily leak out. -_-;;;

Due to this, much psychical awkwardness and frustration on the part of the perceiving receivers of my mental stream has occurred. Thanks to lingering changes in consciousness, I now possess a telepathic audience almost everywhere I go, regardless if I am in altered perceptions or not, leading to some interesting commentary - sometimes insulting, other times, due to my random spiritual insights, successful awareness-raising catalyst is spread, the latter of which I am most pleased about. Unfortunately, some ones have experienced annoyance due to this, thus leading me to try to retain mental silence when faced with mass psychic discomfort. I suppose I still haven't figured out the safety on my pineal yet. -shrug-
If it helps any, think of it this way. Many, most, or maybe even all of us here on these forums CHOSE to be here, at this particular time.

Why incarnate at this particular time? While that's going to be an individual question, I'd say a lot of it invariably has to do with these being literally the MOST "interesting times" in all of human history. NOTHING since the invention of agriculture has transformed human society so globally, and there's never been a period of so much change in such short a timespan.

We're somewhere in the middle of the biggest, largest, and farthest-reaching reorganization of human society that's ever happened. Globalization is a fire spreading across the planet, and there's just no telling how the next few decades are going to turn out. Or who's going to get burned. (At least from a veiled human perspective.) The world is converting from a nationalist\tribalist outlook to a global\species-based view with amazing rapidity, and such massive changes are causing equally massive blowback and aftershocks.

Yet here we are, choosing to live a life here and now when we could have just as easily had a quiet life of farming in medieval China or something. Could it be BECAUSE a life lived right now is going to be extra interesting?

I think so.

That harsh catalyst is basically condensed catalyst. It's the power of a hundred scientific revolutions going on at once, a thousand governmental reorganizations, a million spiritual awakenings, all crammed into a span of time that's ultimately only going to be about as long as a single human life. A life lived right now is a goldmine of experience many, many times beyond the most intense sensory assault any of our chronological ancestors ever had to endure.

Basically, most\all of us signed up to take a ride on one of the biggest and scariest roller-coasters around. About all we can do now is hang on and try to enjoy the ride.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Wink
I think I've become harsher catalyst.
Honestly, the Creator fails in this density. That's what I see if I look in the mirror and observing other selves.
(05-11-2015, 04:57 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, the Creator fails in this density. That's what I see if I look in the mirror and observing other selves.

Then it is the exploration of perceiving it as a failure when in fact it's just about being something and as such can't be a failure as we're all something.

Existence is a success, celebrate!
(05-11-2015, 04:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Then it is the exploration of perceiving it as a failure when in fact it's just about being something and as such can't be a failure as we're all something.

Failing in a harvestable sense.
(05-11-2015, 05:06 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2015, 04:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Then it is the exploration of perceiving it as a failure when in fact it's just about being something and as such can't be a failure as we're all something.

Failing in a harvestable sense.

Who said things do need to be rushed... other than... all of those people up there who are tired of caring about this planet.
To advance in nature is to invite more advanced challenges as well. The entire planet is advancing, and the challenges along with it. Whose responsibility is it to shape the new world but ours?

No one receives more than they can handle. If your life is especially challenging, it's because you've been deemed worthy of handling more advanced opportunities.
(05-11-2015, 05:42 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]To advance in nature is to invite more advanced challenges as well. The entire planet is advancing, and the challenges along with it.  Whose responsibility is it to shape the new world but ours?

No one receives more than they can handle. If your life is especially challenging, it's because you've been deemed worthy of handling more advanced opportunities.

Mankind without interfering outsiders? is what I was going to say but the interfering outsiders can only be called and can only be answering mankind's desires. So it's always been mankind anyway.
(05-11-2015, 05:42 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]No one receives more than they can handle.

Tell that to everyone who has ever died.
(05-11-2015, 09:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2015, 05:42 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]No one receives more than they can handle.

No one truly dies.
Until the lower triad is balanced in the normal waking state, which fluctuates from time to time, and there are bursts of the heart opening - or the heart remains consistently vibrating open - the road of catalyst is rough.

Until one may sing the song of the lower three energy centers in normal waking state - vibration with the heart of the universe.

Know that these experiences, this catalyst, you desire most potently.

To feel the heart center, imagine how vibrant the colour green is. You will know where you vibrate.

[Image: 03-Major-Empress.jpg]
Catalyst of the mind
My heart lately is like "Nope".

This comment makes no sense to me.

The evolution of life, both physical and spiritual, is dependent on death. Heck, our bodies are made of dead stars. Living without death would be a hard thing to handle, indeed.
(05-12-2015, 05:44 AM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]

This comment makes no sense to me.

The evolution of life, both physical and spiritual, is dependent on death. Heck, our bodies are made of dead stars. Living without death would be a hard thing to handle, indeed.

I know death is necessary. But those who have died received more than they can handle.
(05-11-2015, 11:33 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Until the lower triad is balanced in the normal waking state, which fluctuates from time to time, and there are bursts of the heart opening - or the heart remains consistently vibrating open - the road of catalyst is rough.

Yeah that assessment seems to correlate with this channelling session I discovered from Denise Wilbanks.

(05-11-2015, 03:01 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've become harsher catalyst.

lol!
The real catalyst is that the Confederation puts oxygen and hydrogen gas in a 3th density quarantine and the Orions throwing a burning torch. All is One (except us).
Must be an awful lot of Light being generated, in that case.

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
(05-30-2015, 06:47 PM)Berilac Sandydowns Wrote: [ -> ]Must be an awful lot of Light being generated, in that case.

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."

It would be more awful if we put the Confederation and the Orions on the same planet.
I'll bring the popcorn and comfy lawn chairs. Smile
Pages: 1 2