Bring4th

Full Version: A Little Secret Regarding 3D Incarnation...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Each human incarnation is done a minimum of two times; the first time around possesses normal circumstances wherein alleged mundane trivialty and the fundamentals of human experience in the lower to mid energy centers take place.

The second time affords the incarnated being a greater propensity towards achieving divine awareness and attaining spiritual progress and enlightenment via circumstances generated which provide catalyzation towards such. And if a being is able to successfully reach the level of recognizance of their metaphysical nature to the degree that it may be considered a state of 'enlightenment', this awareness will be able to successfully transfer to all subsequent incarnative manifestations. If, even with the spiritually catalytic horizon expanded, the preincarnatively expected progress is not attained, then the consciousness will move onto a new form in a new environment with altered circumstances.

In essence: you do it once right, you won't need to worry about it again!  BigSmile

Splash

do you mean 2 incarnations 'attempts' to the one specific life (ie: same parents, time of birth, place of birth etc...) ?
Oh noes, not another 3D incarnation. Sad

Unless I don't have to work, then it would be swell.
And I don't get murdered.
That is correct. Same human persona, environmental circumstances, same temporal nexus, same parents, similar experiential flow, but experiences which occurred in the previous incarnational attempt will either be re-tackled with greater clarity and additional metadimensional support, or compartmentalized portions or chapters of one's life experience may possess a twist; for instance, if one encountered betrayal in a previous lifetime, due to the subconscious memorial apprehension one will perhaps expect the same, however the circumstances would be the opposite.

It is not uncommon for the first incarnative attempt to be centered around predominate negativity in external circumstances which would encourage spiritual growth and maturity, that would then be transferred to the subsequent attempt in regards to the wisdom ascertained, thus subconsciously applying it in order to overcome the similar obstacles faced; this would then afford the opportunity for the polar opposite oriented colorization of the particular life chapter to manifest.
(05-12-2015, 01:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes, not another 3D incarnation. Sad

Gemini Wolf...

You do realize that you're posting on a Law of One forum, right? And you also realize that the title beneath your username is "Wanderer of the 8th density Logos", right? Have you processed the fact that you have more than 10,000+ posts on a Law of One website - and that many of your threads are very inquisitive and intelligently articulated inquiries into the Law of One and its subordinate facets?

You've won the game of life, my friend.  Angel :idea: :exclamation:

Oh, and look at that... your post which I'm quoting was made...

18 minutes ago. (Now 21 minutes. See? 18, 21. One infinite, two one.)

Negate your anxiety, worries, doubts and nervousness. You've got it right this time around, you're not getting left behind, you're not forsaken in any shape, form or fashion, and you're a beautiful soul who has already paved its way to metafreedom. Rejoice! - for you are victorious.
(05-12-2015, 01:31 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015, 01:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes, not another 3D incarnation. Sad

Gemini Wolf...

You do realize that you're posting on a Law of One forum, right? And you also realize that the title beneath your username is "Wanderer of the 8th density Logos", right? Have you processed the fact that you have more than 10,000+ posts on a Law of One website - and that many of your threads are very inquisitive and intelligently articulated inquiries into the Law of One and its subordinate facets?

Sorry about all the melodrama. Yeah, not just drama.

Thanks for that. I'm going to post it to my favorite quotes thread.
(05-12-2015, 01:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015, 01:31 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]

Gemini Wolf...

Sorry about all the melodrama. Yeah, not just drama.

Thanks for that. I'm going to post it to my favorite quotes thread.

You have no need to apologize! These distortions manifest through you for a reason, so that when you surpass them and quell them, you will emerge intact on the other side a more refined, empowered and divinely imbued soul. It is not melodrama, it is your emotions, which you have all free will, right and liberty to express.
If I can express my emotions freely, I can express that I am sad because I am not the anthro being that I so desperately desire to be. I must have left that life behind. If I ever had it. That's why I feel strongly attracted to parallel selves. I want to be more another self than I want to be myself.

Thank you for your input.
(05-12-2015, 02:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I can express my emotions freely, I can express that I am sad because I am not the anthro being that I so desperately desire to be. I must have left that life behind. If I ever had it. That's why I feel strongly attracted to parallel selves. I want to be more another self than I want to be myself.

Thank you for your input.

What would having a different form change for you? I think not about my body and never really looked at myself in a mirror so much either, so I don't have this kind of dilemma.
I think of having a tail and wolfy ears and whiskers as being my greatest fulfillment.

To be an anthro is deeply meaningful to me. It shows that miracles can happen.
(05-12-2015, 04:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think of having a tail and wolfy ears and whiskers as being my greatest fulfillment.

To be an anthro is deeply meaningful to me. It shows that miracles can happen.

Existence is a miracle in itself. For myself having no body whatsoever would be more fufilling than having any particular body.
But having no body can get boring. You couldn't touch or smell, or taste anything.
(05-12-2015, 05:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But having no body can get boring. You couldn't touch or smell, or taste anything.

Well being human has it's perks. The greatest thus far is hot chocolate, that thing is heavenly.
So is ruffles chips and green onion/french onion dip.
Gemini, i have to agree with Min...

You're so hard on yourself for being as you are it actually makes me feel sadness. Like I just want to hug you and apologize for how you feel. I like who i see when you post, I don't want you to be sad.

As for the OP.

I kind of hope not. These mistakes should be, in my mind. Highlighted to learn from. To incarnate with a 2nd chance towards all of it is... just I wouldn't want to do things that way. This life occurs once, I hold its sacred thusly. If its just one of the same thing completely repeating literal sequences you've turned a life into a movie reel that you can edit the first time and execute the second.

Does not resonate for me, personally. However i don't deny it might be that way for many. In a diffetent life I'd say yes and want this set up.

But not this one. I honestly dont know why. Theres something to contemplate.
(05-13-2015, 06:40 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, i have to agree with Min...

You're so hard on yourself for being as you are it actually makes me feel sadness.  Like I just want to hug you and apologize for how you feel.  I like who i see when you post, I don't want you to be sad.

As for the OP.

I kind of hope not.  These mistakes should be, in my mind. Highlighted to learn from.  To incarnate with a 2nd chance towards all of it is...  just I wouldn't want to do things that way.  This life occurs once, I hold its sacred thusly.  If its just one of the same thing completely repeating literal sequences you've turned a life into a movie reel that you can edit the first time and execute the second.

Does not resonate for me, personally.  However i don't deny it might be that way for many.  In a diffetent life I'd say yes and want this set up.

But not this one.  I honestly dont know why. Theres something to contemplate.

What you stated is true, there are many realties in this seeming one reality we call Earth. You are the Creator, you can create your perspective however you wish. You can distort however you wish. I believe to many people get lost, on what I call the: What is the point path. The point is cosmic love, if you wish to have a point. Beyond this it is experience. To just dam be. So simple its hard. To have one point is to be defined. The creator is infinite and undefinable. Hence all this potential coming into manifestation as limitless windows of and for experience. To seek is to be the fool. To be is to be. You are already the creator what are we seeking? What you seek is already here. Already is you. You are! I am! We!=) Love/Light to all.
(05-13-2015, 06:40 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, i have to agree with Min...

You're so hard on yourself for being as you are it actually makes me feel sadness.  Like I just want to hug you and apologize for how you feel.  I like who i see when you post, I don't want you to be sad.

Thank you. I'm not really sad. I was just being sort of playful.
I don't believe this is the case. I haven't read anything to point towards a minimum of two incarnations. I think you incarnate as often as needs be for lessons you are working on and the service you are willing to give.
There are energy worlds you could choose to incarnate into that are just as learning-intensive as Earth.
(05-13-2015, 01:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There are energy worlds you could choose to incarnate into that are just as learning-intensive as Earth.

Do they have ruffles chips?
I'm sure they have the best tasting food and drinks in the universe.
Godwide,
   I felt this,....I knew this!!.....I REMEMBER THIS!!  I am sure you're right about this. I can't speak to knowing 
the exact number of repeats in the same incarnation. 

I think even all of the potentialities are the same, but we crystallize slightly different outcomes with the differing 
applications of free will.

I have to think about this more, but dammit,.......I KNEW THIS. You just "re-awakened" that knowing in me.
GWV, I really do agree with the original post. And its very interesting wonder if other selves on other timelines may have already achieved godhood, but then again, hasn't everything already happened?
But I can also agree that it may be just as possible in the first go around of the incarnation, especially in the case of a wanderer or dual activated individual. Its really subjective because each persons experience can differ greatly.