Bring4th

Full Version: Collective Planetary Life Experience Accession
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Each unique life experience which every unique individualized fractal consciousness contributes to this or any other planet scattered throughout the entirety of the One Infinite Creation is not only exclusive to the consciousness which generated and immersed itself within it, but becomes available to any and every consciousness which would like to experience and learn via the particular experiences which manifest during the course of the existential continuum of the originally authoring and previously interfaced awareness. In some instances the incarnation is experienced exactly as it was, while in other cases the subsequent alternate consciousness enters the life experience but will instead decide to place its own twist to the incarnation, thus translating its distortions and embedding/applying them to the existential template it chooses to study through.
(05-11-2015, 01:44 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Each unique life experience which every unique individualized fractal consciousness contributes to this or any other planet scattered throughout the entirety of the One Infinite Creation is not only exclusive to the consciousness which generated and immersed itself within it, but becomes available to any and every consciousness which would like to experience and learn via the particular experiences which manifest during the course of the existential continuum of the originally authoring and previously interfaced awareness. In some instances the incarnation is experienced exactly as it was, while in other cases the subsequent alternate consciousness enters the life experience but will instead decide to place its own twist to the incarnation, thus translating its distortions and embedding/applying them to the existential template it chooses to study through.

Is that why so many people think they were someone historically well known in a past life? I was thinking that in the past month or so.  Every life experience is accessible in consciousness.  That is interesting , and makes sense, that interpretation is subject to bias and distortion.
Um, yeah, maybe.
I think in the thoth tablets it said that you can absorb parallel existences to your own to make it part of your own experiences.

Never tried and I don't think I will.
Dolores Cannon's subjects refer to "imprinting" - the inclusion of another entity's incarnative experience from the Akashic records into their own memory. According to them, this enables wanderers who have not had to deal with a lot of the negativity, violence, and other aspects of life on Earth that they may not have experienced to survive and function in this environment. It also allows an entity to have subconscious mastery of a particular role, e.g., how to be a political leader. For all effects and purposes, an imprinted life is indistinguishable by the individual from an incarnation the entity had directly experienced. It is totally integrated into the entity. I would very strongly suspect that the karma of the actual entity does not get carried over, however, but the knowledge and life experience do.
(05-11-2015, 06:20 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think in the thoth tablets it said that you can absorb parallel existences to your own to make it part of your own experiences.

Never tried and I don't think I will.

So does the Parallel Universes of Self book.
I don't really like any kind of absolute thinking. I think there are cases of shared memories and lives, but I also believe in direct, life to life reincarnation (although not always forwards in time).

I believe incarnations can overlap, so for me, the idea that two individuals could be the same entity incarnated two different times doesn't seem that strange to me. I don't get why it always has to be one extreme or the other.
If all are one, then everyone is probably a parallel self to us.
Sure, with infinity you can say anything and have it be true.
(05-11-2015, 06:10 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2015, 01:44 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Each unique life experience which every unique individualized fractal consciousness contributes to this or any other planet scattered throughout the entirety of the One Infinite Creation is not only exclusive to the consciousness which generated and immersed itself within it, but becomes available to any and every consciousness which would like to experience and learn via the particular experiences which manifest during the course of the existential continuum of the originally authoring and previously interfaced awareness. In some instances the incarnation is experienced exactly as it was, while in other cases the subsequent alternate consciousness enters the life experience but will instead decide to place its own twist to the incarnation, thus translating its distortions and embedding/applying them to the existential template it chooses to study through.

Is that why so many people think they were someone historically well known in a past life? I was thinking that in the past month or so.  Every life experience is accessible in consciousness.  That is interesting , and makes sense, that interpretation is subject to bias and distortion.

It is circumstantially dependent; in cases of shared previous incarnative memory amongst multiple consciousnesses, one out of the group will have been the original generator of the incarnative identity, which would normally be verified via direct telepathic and/or gnostic confirmation from one's Higher Self as to the authenticity of the original authorship of the life experience, often accompanied by greater past-life memory and the adoption of the disposition held at peak moments of the incarnation.