Bring4th

Full Version: Are You Not All Things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What exactly does Ra mean by "are you not all things?"

Have we already been everything?

Is our current life a "new" experience, or have we done it before?
here's the quote in context:

Quote:44.3 Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you started your communication?
Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.

44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?
Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.

44.5 Questioner: Are there any other negatively oriented signals that I get?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You are able to receive thought-forms, word-forms, and visions. However, you seem able to discriminate.

44.6 Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative nature?
Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?
Ra also says "You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

From 1.7.

Just not sure if being every being was in the past, or is simultaneous, and happening now.
All is one....therefore, all is now - IMO.
(05-12-2015, 01:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra also says "You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

From 1.7.

Just not sure if being every being was in the past, or is simultaneous, and happening now.

The source of an individual is the same as any other individual, as such just like you became your self you also became other-selves through living different circumstances. 

There is nothing unlike you, there is only what you could've become or rather what you also became.
The universe never happened and nothing is really here. We are a refection of that which is forever in mystery.
(05-12-2015, 04:04 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]The universe never happened and nothing is really here. We are a refection of that which is forever in mystery.

Yet what never happened also never ends.
Ra Wrote:...for are not all encounters of a nature of self with self?
(05-12-2015, 07:50 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

Even those we only see pictures of.
(05-12-2015, 01:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly does Ra mean by "are you not all things?"

Both the terms "new" and "old" befuddle understanding in this department.

Infinity exists right now. All possible combinations of matter and energy are present in infinity.

Time isn't real, so can you really say they're old? At the same time, can you say they're new if they are timeless?

To Beingness, there is no change. To identities, there are seemingly new things and old things. Even the illusion of change is a part of the changeless.
(05-12-2015, 07:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015, 07:50 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

Even those we only see pictures of.

Even those you only hear of.
(05-12-2015, 07:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015, 01:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly does Ra mean by "are you not all things?"

Both the terms "new" and "old" befuddle understanding in this department.

Infinity exists right now.  All possible combinations of matter and energy are present in infinity.

Time isn't real, so can you really say they're old?  At the same time, can you say they're new if they are timeless?

To Beingness, there is no change.  To identities, there are seemingly new things and old things.  Even the illusion of change is a part of the changeless.

The way I see time is this way. I see the now as an evolution of the past and the future as the present before we have evolved to that point. But the future will be essentially different once we get there. So the nowness is just the conglomeration of all the time periods. It's the nexus point. And each of us is the nexus point of all infinite reality. Just from different angles.
@Lighthead, that was well said. We all are the core of it all.
(05-12-2015, 08:07 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]The way I see time is this way. I see the now as an evolution of the past and the future as the present before we have evolved to that point. But the future will be essentially different once we get there. So the nowness is just the conglomeration of all the time periods. It's the nexus point. And each of us is the nexus point of all infinite reality. Just from different angles.

But the "now" you are referring to, is not the "now" that I am referring to.  (or maybe it is, and I'm just confused by all our meta-talk)  The "now" I refer to includes the "now" that *was* (from your perspective) the now that *is* and the now that *will be*.

Past, present, and future are all just different slices of the NOW I'm talking about.  In that "now", all possibilities are present and actualized.  We identify with small parts of that and POOF, you have got yourself a "soul", with a unique vantage point on life, the universe, and everything in it.  With a seeming "history", "present", and "future".

That is what I mean by it being changeless.  Infinity is already there.  It isn't growing, shrinking, or anything like that.  It's just there, unchanging, but it contains experiences of change within it.

I like to think of it as: the omniscience of God.  God knows all.  Not just what is, but what could be, and God knows those possibilities so perfectly exquisitely that there is absolutely no difference between that knowingness and the reality actually existing.  So everything exists.  Because God knows it all. Every little permutation.  God knows exactly what its like to *be you*, and you confuse that knowingness as your existence as an independent reality.

It's kinda a freaky thought isn't it?   BigSmile
(05-12-2015, 10:42 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015, 08:07 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]The way I see time is this way. I see the now as an evolution of the past and the future as the present before we have evolved to that point. But the future will be essentially different once we get there. So the nowness is just the conglomeration of all the time periods. It's the nexus point. And each of us is the nexus point of all infinite reality. Just from different angles.

But the "now" you are referring to, is not the "now" that I am referring to.  (or maybe it is, and I'm just confused by all our meta-talk)  The "now" I refer to includes the "now" that *was* (from your perspective) the now that *is* and the now that *will be*.

Past, present, and future are all just different slices of the NOW I'm talking about.  In that "now", all possibilities are present and actualized.  We identify with small parts of that and POOF, you have got yourself a "soul", with a unique vantage point on life, the universe, and everything in it.  With a seeming "history", "present", and "future".

That is what I mean by it being changeless.  Infinity is already there.  It isn't growing, shrinking, or anything like that.  It's just there, unchanging, but it contains experiences of change within it.

I like to think of it as: the omniscience of God.  God knows all.  Not just what is, but what could be, and God knows those possibilities so perfectly exquisitely that there is absolutely no difference between that knowingness and the reality actually existing.  So everything exists.  Because God knows it all.  Every little permutation.  God knows exactly what its like to *be you*, and you confuse that knowingness as your existence as an independent reality.

It's kinda a freaky thought isn't it?   BigSmile

Actually, we are talking about the same thing. I can see how it is confusing since I wasn't sure if we were on the same page when reading what you said at first. But that is exactly what I'm talking about. I think that 4D will help us to be able to think in a much more "meta" way. Duh!! Obviously!
I think Ra is being facetious, in a way.

That being said, I think we have to look at what it means to "be".

To say I am this or I am that, we can look at ourselves and say well if I am those things, I must BE those things. Usually we are associating what we are with what our being is. Yet, how do we know what our 'being' is?

I believe there is a core from which all stems, this Ra calls the One Infinite Creator or Intelligent Infinity. They also express that it has two primary modes, potential and kinetic. There is a core of potential which all kinetic energy, intelligent energy is generated from. I believe the potential, the core, is actually what we consider 'inside' ourselves to be Creator, that which is Intelligent Infinity and which is the One within.

Again, we see that there "to be the Creator".

Quote:74.11 Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.

Interestingly, in this context it seems that Ra is saying we become the Creator. This suggests to me that what they mean is that through knowing ourselves (we learn we are the Creator), accepting ourselves (accepting we are the Creator) we become the Creator, we understand that our being is the One Infinite Creator, Intelligent Infinity THAT is ALL being.

Thus, to "be" ultimately is always rooted in the Creator. However, let us look then at what it means to 'be all things'. If we are referring to being, then we are referring to the Creator that we are. If we are being the Creator, then we are being all things. If we are being all things, then we are the Creator. Thus, to be all things and to be the Creator are synonymous.

So, the Creator in us is being all things. I believe Ra is actually the Creator, the One Infinite Creator, I see the Creator in Ra, as well as in the all. I believe that the statement Ra is making in this particular quote and these exact words are actually an attempt of Ra as the Creator to speak directly and make direct contact with that part of the group and of Don (whom the comment is directed at) that is the Creator as well. The Creator was attempting to make direct acknowledgement of itself.

So what does that mean? Well, this is where I come back to the two modes of the Creator and also look at the stated intention of Ra. Ra's purpose in the contact was to express the Law of One through answering questions. However, I believe they also communicated the Law of One through energy transfer and attempted to do this from Creator to Creator and so many of the veiled words of Ra are really these communications that are taking place beyond the words themselves.

That being said, I think that we have to be careful not to misidentify things for what they are. Everything is the Creator and the Creator is Everthing, but things as things are only themselves even if that includes Intelligent Infinity. However, any one thing cannot be said to be Intelligent Infinity except Intelligent Infinity. That is the One Infinite Creator.

Thus, I believe that Ra is not referring to the self, the identity and soul or Logos and asking if it is all things. They are asking Don if he is the Creator, or not? In this question was offered a choice. It was offering Don an opportunity to see that he is the One Infinite Creator.
If I could experience true unity, I could become a fictional character. Or I could meet one.
Separation sucks.
(06-15-2016, 07:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I could experience true unity, I could become a fictional character. Or I could meet one.
Separation sucks.

To be a character is seperation, am I wrong?
(06-15-2016, 11:41 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 07:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I could experience true unity, I could become a fictional character. Or I could meet one.
Separation sucks.

You're right. There is still much to do in separation (up till 7D). You probably want for nothing then.
(06-15-2016, 11:53 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
Separation sucks.

You're right. There is still much to do in separation (up till 7D). You probably want for nothing then.

I guess so.
(06-16-2016, 12:03 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 11:53 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
Separation sucks.

I guess so.

Except you still seek Creator. Nothing more, there is no looking back.