Bring4th

Full Version: Intelligent Energy and Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does deep meditation have more ability to use intelligent energy than being fully conscious?

What if I want to send healing to the world?

What if I want to transform my body to a parallel self?

Are these best done in deep meditation, or can they be effective with concentration and visualization?
My understanding is: whatever you are conscious of equals the vibrations you are activating or "vibrating".

Whatever you place your attention on is being activated, and is gaining energy via the "law of attraction".

So if you notice you aren't feeling well, you will begin to notice even more that you aren't feeling well, and it will eventually turn into a serious malady if you continue to feed the manifestation.

If you notice you are prosperous, you will keep finding more evidence of that, and attract more circumstances to reflect that.

Deep meditation uses intelligent energy more effectively only because you are harnessing attention more powerfully.  This is the power of extreme focus.  When focus becomes resonant and self sustaining, we call it a "trance state".  That is just a natural state of dissociation that occurs when you have become so efficient at focusing that the actual act of focusing has become second nature, or subconscious.

And if you want to transform into your parallel self, you might first want to explore the question of "why did I choose my current self as the carrier of my consciousness".  Until you fully understand that, it is doubtful you would be able to fully abandon this reality for another.  You might even find there are many advantages to being this self, as opposed to the other self you have identified.
"Deep meditation uses intelligent energy more effectively only because you are harnessing attention more powerfully."

Pretty much sums it up, however I believe that on top of that meditation allows you to become a passive receiver.