Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's Current Activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you guys think Ra is up to right now?

I think Ra is very much still active on the planet doing the work of offering the Law of One and radiating in love and acceptance. I wonder, however, if some Ra wanderers may actually be involved in more radical affairs.
(05-13-2015, 02:38 AM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys think Ra is up to right now?

I think Ra is very much still active on the planet doing the work of offering the Law of One and radiating in love and acceptance. I wonder, however, if some Ra wanderers may actually be involved in more radical affairs.

This is former user I_Am_The_One, I believe Ra is taking part in many instances. Through channeling, and as you stated actually incarnated entities. I do not believe Ra is just observing.
Assisting all of their 3rd density Individualized portions of themselves while simultaneously assisting individuals through dreams.

I've always wondered if their entire reason for the contact was to reach as many of its own 3rd density portions lost to the whirlwind of this illusion based upon their own karmic missteps in Egypt.
(05-13-2015, 09:21 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Assisting all of their 3rd density Individualized portions of themselves while simultaneously assisting individuals through dreams.

I've always wondered if their entire reason for the contact was to reach as many of its own 3rd density portions lost to the whirlwind of this illusion based upon their own karmic missteps in Egypt.

Very nice statement there at the end. I think it holds accuracy. No doubt portions of Ra have been caught up in the maelstrom here.
I've always wondered of sixth density perception; from the perspective of a sixth density group soul. One could take Seth as a fine example.

Exploration, exploration, learning, light, teaching, learning, large picture wisdom display, shadow projection, light expression
I personally like some of what seth says, and in other parts do not agree so much. Seems like the person channeling seth, ego's got in the way somewhat.
AKA They thought they were special. WE are all special.
For that matter, Ra's communications could have also been largely aimed at his own Wanderers, since they would naturally resonate with the material. From a 6D perspective, I'd think that finding SOME way of helping re-establish contact with Wanderers on the other side of the veil would be a pretty big priority. Especially since Ra says that a large number of Wanderers on Earth are all from him, which means (if I'm interpolating correctly) he's risking a substantial chunk of himself -so to speak- if those Wanderers don't make it back to him.

But as to whether Ra has any larger\grander design? I'm really not sure. If he has motivations besides those he openly expressed, he doesn't give many hints towards them. Plus, of course, as he describes it one of the key aspects of the Wanderer system is that those Wanderers have to be given free will to deal with the world as they see fit. So he wouldn't\couldn't meddle TOO directly.

In the meantime, also, keep in mind that he's also apparently one of the higher-density gatekeepers for Earth, and involved in keeping the Earth shielded from negative entities trying to sneak in. I'd tend to suspect that these high-D strategic movements (and\or politics?) are probably his focus, along with other esoterics relating to the Harvest that we couldn't perceive\understand. Since he's at the head of a vast social-memory-complex, he's presumably got plenty of 4D and 5D entities attached to the S-M-C who can more easily work with the Wanderers on a personal level.
Answering the call of those who call to him/them. There must be a lot of calling by vibration or by name.
I've never really thought about it.  I just assumed Ra was humbly and effectively constantly always in some manner aiding Humanity and Earth, both of which they do so directly and indirectly, through various methods and means available to a being like them.

As for them being caught up in the maelstrom, I don't think it's bad enough that they'd only do this for such a reason as a silent aid, it might be bad, but I think they still in some manner enjoy it.  It actually brings up an interesting question.  If a 6th Density Wanderer is stuck in a 3rd Density cycle when their Harvest arrives, does that cause them to need to take another 6th density cycle?

I like to imagine they're watching this conversation joyously and curiously to see where we head in its discussion.  I really do think they're doing it more so to just aid in the Harvest of Earth than anything else.  The teaching of the Law of the One is the most direct and immediate principles to take into heart if one wants to quickly within a single life time, or two or three depending on timing, open the heart, make the choice, and graduate if timing is of importance.

Which in today's day and age with the Harvest having begun and the timing for 6D being's running short to avoid a 3D cycle.

It's weird how from this perspective I feel like I can't not word it as if the being inside wants to leave, when I actually think and feel that it's Me who words it that way, and just blames it on that inner being who in reality wouldn't mind, and is just enjoying.

I think it gets to a point where the desire and love and want to help others is so massive, the risks are worth the gains of giving out Love.  The horror as I call it, is still Loved, because it is Me, and I am it, we're All One.  Learning that isn't easy at first.  To understand and accept that these terrible things are a part of who I am.  I don't actually know, I just find that I'm always desiring wanting to Love endlessly across every moment of every day.  Love the guy I shot in my video game, love the guy who shot me back, love the jerks at my work, love the nice people at my work, love the coworkers I hate, love the hate I hate, and love the fact I've lost emotional logical coherency to many people while I sit here in an infinite loop fixing the many small intricate oddities in my responses because I am infinite in perspective (to my love/horror) and honestly I feel like I've begun to get a sense of who I am.

So honestly, I think Ra is doing a really good job at what they've set out to do for a few people.  Which as stated, is the final goal.  If even one more can be added to the Harvest, then they have accomplished their desired mission.  I think they've added a lot to the basket, if you will.

Though, I am wondering why you're all attributing Ra to a male identity. Unless, they stated they were?
(05-13-2015, 10:27 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I've never really thought about it.  I just assumed Ra was humbly and effectively constantly always in some manner aiding Humanity and Earth, both of which they do so directly and indirectly, through various methods and means available to a being like them.

As for them being caught up in the maelstrom, I don't think it's bad enough that they'd only do this for such a reason as a silent aid, it might be bad, but I think they still in some manner enjoy it.  It actually brings up an interesting question.  If a 6th Density Wanderer is stuck in a 3rd Density cycle when their Harvest arrives, does that cause them to need to take another 6th density cycle?

I like to imagine they're watching this conversation joyously and curiously to see where we head in its discussion.  I really do think they're doing it more so to just aid in the Harvest of Earth than anything else.  The teaching of the Law of the One is the most direct and immediate principles to take into heart if one wants to quickly within a single life time, or two or three depending on timing, open the heart, make the choice, and graduate if timing is of importance.

Which in today's day and age with the Harvest having begun and the timing for 6D being's running short to avoid a 3D cycle.

It's weird how from this perspective I feel like I can't not word it as if the being inside wants to leave, when I actually think and feel that it's Me who words it that way, and just blames it on that inner being who in reality wouldn't mind, and is just enjoying.

I think it gets to a point where the desire and love and want to help others is so massive, the risks are worth the gains of giving out Love.  The horror as I call it, is still Loved, because it is Me, and I am it, we're All One.  Learning that isn't easy at first.  To understand and accept that these terrible things are a part of who I am.  I don't actually know, I just find that I'm always desiring wanting to Love endlessly across every moment of every day.  Love the guy I shot in my video game, love the guy who shot me back, love the jerks at my work, love the nice people at my work, love the coworkers I hate, love the hate I hate, and love the fact I've lost emotional logical coherency to many people while I sit here in an infinite loop fixing the many small intricate oddities in my responses because I am infinite in perspective (to my love/horror) and honestly I feel like I've begun to get a sense of who I am.

So honestly, I think Ra is doing a really good job at what they've set out to do for a few people.  Which as stated, is the final goal.  If even one more can be added to the Harvest, then they have accomplished their desired mission.  I think they've added a lot to the basket, if you will.

Though, I am wondering why you're all attributing Ra to a male identity.  Unless, they stated they were?

When I said Caught up in the maelstrom, I meant wanders from Ra. Not Ra from 6th density perspective. I would also agree that Ra's sub beings in 4th and 5th would be the main progenine taking direct action here. I believe native Earthians to be a sub-being of Ra.
If a 6th density wanderer fails to reach graduation, it repeats 3rd density not 6th
(05-13-2015, 11:17 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]If a 6th density wanderer fails to reach graduation,  it repeats 3rd density not 6th

If they're within a 3rd Density cycle during a 6th Density Harvest, do they miss their Harvest and have to repeat their cycle.  I hope this clarifies, I'm talking about 6th Density Harvest being missed by a 6th Density being.

(05-13-2015, 10:48 AM)Indigo Light Wrote: [ -> ]When I said Caught up in the maelstrom, I meant wanders from Ra. Not Ra from 6th density perspective. I would also agree that Ra's sub beings in 4th and 5th would be the main progenine taking direct action here. I believe native Earthians to be a sub-being of Ra.

Ra from 6th Density and 6th Density Wanderer's who are from Ra are the Same Being.  Portions of Ra incarnate, Ra doesn't refer to themselves as many except to clarify for others, they see themselves as One, so if portions of them remain in the 3rd Density Cycle when they have their 6th Density Harvest in (what was it...2 million more years?) does that mean those of Ra who did not make it must repeat their 6th Density Cycle?  Or would they simply be Harvested upon the end of their most current Incarnation?

Yay unknown answers.  This isn't something that can be answered by any of us that aren't channeling the information in my opinion, I don't think this query has ever been asked before.

I go by the assumption that Ra is essentially a Social Memory Complex approaching Allness with creation, which to me means it's a group of many coming together to form a larger singular being, with the benefits of being Many and One who have all reintegrated into their Higher Selves and have continued onwards, including portions being able to continue work within incarnation, in-so-as-far as being Wanderers to other portions of the Universe that they recall as Strange all the way to working in every dimension they can to aid (they're operating from the Fifth Dimension when working with Carla, Don, and Jim), they talk with other Confederation Members who are channeled to aid as a type of consultant.

Ra is doing a lot for being One being, by having the benefit of being made up of many who identify as One yet as them self as well.  They see much sorrow on Earth, they have a great desire to aid, is how I always felt they came off from what they described.

I don't know about native Earthians being a sub-being of Ra, unless Ra's genetic material came from Mars as I think humans are a sub-being of whatever Mars was inhabited by who had their free will infringed by the Confederation Entity who was transferring the material from Mars to Earth, I don't remember who it was though I want to say Yahweh, I'm uncertain.
Radical activities such as what, Tan?
Ah now that I reread it, I understand sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's actually a good question and one that I don't think was ever asked unless Q'uo touched upon it.
(05-13-2015, 11:45 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2015, 11:17 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]If a 6th density wanderer fails to reach graduation,  it repeats 3rd density not 6th

If they're within a 3rd Density cycle during a 6th Density Harvest, do they miss their Harvest and have to repeat their cycle.  I hope this clarifies, I'm talking about 6th Density Harvest being missed by a 6th Density being.

(05-13-2015, 10:48 AM)Indigo Light Wrote: [ -> ]When I said Caught up in the maelstrom, I meant wanders from Ra. Not Ra from 6th density perspective. I would also agree that Ra's sub beings in 4th and 5th would be the main progenine taking direct action here. I believe native Earthians to be a sub-being of Ra.

Ra from 6th Density and 6th Density Wanderer's who are from Ra are the Same Being.  Portions of Ra incarnate, Ra doesn't refer to themselves as many except to clarify for others, they see themselves as One, so if portions of them remain in the 3rd Density Cycle when they have their 6th Density Harvest in (what was it...2 million more years?) does that mean those of Ra who did not make it must repeat their 6th Density Cycle?  Or would they simply be Harvested upon the end of their most current Incarnation?

Yay unknown answers.  This isn't something that can be answered by any of us that aren't channeling the information in my opinion, I don't think this query has ever been asked before.

I go by the assumption that Ra is essentially a Social Memory Complex approaching Allness with creation, which to me means it's a group of many coming together to form a larger singular being, with the benefits of being Many and One who have all reintegrated into their Higher Selves and have continued onwards, including portions being able to continue work within incarnation, in-so-as-far as being Wanderers to other portions of the Universe that they recall as Strange all the way to working in every dimension they can to aid (they're operating from the Fifth Dimension when working with Carla, Don, and Jim), they talk with other Confederation Members who are channeled to aid as a type of consultant.

Ra is doing a lot for being One being, by having the benefit of being made up of many who identify as One yet as them self as well.  They see much sorrow on Earth, they have a great desire to aid, is how I always felt they came off from what they described.

I don't know about native Earthians being a sub-being of Ra, unless Ra's genetic material came from Mars as I think humans are a sub-being of whatever Mars was inhabited by who had their free will infringed by the Confederation Entity who was transferring the material from Mars to Earth, I don't remember who it was though I want to say Yahweh, I'm uncertain.

We are all of the same Logos. I think you are correct now that you brought yhwh =) to light. Though in the Largest picture we are some how interrelated beings, of the logos. Or sub-beings.
(05-13-2015, 12:02 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Ah now that I reread it,  I understand sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's actually a good question and one that I don't think was ever asked unless Q'uo touched upon it.

No worries, I understand that misunderstanding can occur.  I'm sorry for not being more clear~

(05-13-2015, 12:08 PM)Indigo Light Wrote: [ -> ][quote='VanAlioSaldo' pid='180410' dateline='1431531935']
[quote='Jeremy' pid='180403' dateline='1431530274']
If a 6th density wanderer fails to reach graduation,  it repeats 3rd density not 6th

(05-13-2015, 10:48 AM)Indigo Light Wrote: [ -> ]We are all of the same Logos. I think you are correct now that you brought yhwh =) to light. Though in the Largest picture we are some how interrelated beings, of the logos. Or sub-beings.

Hey, Science had one thing that I can relate to the Law of One.  All things came from Stars.  The Logos.  You are correct.  We Are All part of the Logos, a portion of the One Infinite Creator.
I don't think it matters so much, i guess its interesting to wonder about. I don't believe they would have open contact with incarnated entities, after what happened in Egypt.
That's true probably. I agree with a lot of what Jeremy stated above. like Ra being a consultant of sorts, of course beyond our awareness. I believe he basically stated this aswell. I think in time it could change to another way. Of doing things or interrelation. It makes me kina sad, not see such a wonder as Ra, doing 3d magic. I think it would help me "seek" even harder. Truly something to Wonder about like you said.
Have you tried asking Ra directly?
No I have not.
(05-13-2015, 12:15 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]If they're within a 3rd Density cycle during a 6th Density Harvest, do they miss their Harvest and have to repeat their cycle.  I hope this clarifies, I'm talking about 6th Density Harvest being missed by a 6th Density being.

Yes. Unless the 6D harvest period is longer than 25,000 years.
It's a risk the wanderer takes.
(05-13-2015, 01:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2015, 12:15 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]If they're within a 3rd Density cycle during a 6th Density Harvest, do they miss their Harvest and have to repeat their cycle.  I hope this clarifies, I'm talking about 6th Density Harvest being missed by a 6th Density being.

Yes. Unless the 6D harvest period is longer than 25,000 years.
It's a risk the wanderer takes.

Yea I think its definitely at risk. Its apart of the love giving brother. What would it mean? There is no honor in counting the numbers.
Some love the 3D illusion.

With the veil, some see it as a break from eternity.
A sort of resting period from All That Is.
(05-13-2015, 01:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Some love the 3D illusion.

With the veil, some see it as a break from eternity.
A sort of resting period from All That Is.

That's me, enjoying it.
I can't wait to get back to a social memory complex and share my stories and dreams.
(05-13-2015, 02:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to get back to a social memory complex and share my stories and dreams.

Maybe they're peeking already.
(05-13-2015, 02:22 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2015, 02:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to get back to a social memory complex and share my stories and dreams.

Maybe I do plug-in at night in dreams.

You think we reconnect with our SMC at night?

I'd like to share all the feelings and emotions that I experience.
(05-13-2015, 02:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

You think we reconnect with our Social Memory Complex at night?

Honnestly my night life is 99.9% of the time a total hole in time for me. I do wonder what it is I do I need not to be aware of.
(05-13-2015, 02:33 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2015, 02:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

You think we reconnect with our Social Memory Complex at night?

Honnestly my night life is 99.9% of the time a total hole in time for me. I do wonder what it is I do I need not to be aware of.

I have vivid dreams. They are usually symbolic. Of what, I don't know.

Maybe we meet with our higher densities when we're not conscious or dreaming.

But it feels like I dream 60% of the night.

Last night I got sexually teased in a dream.
Pages: 1 2