Bring4th

Full Version: The Frustration of Myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess I should start off with how frustrated I am.  I am not actually currently frustrated.  I am, however, holding on to a great deal of frustration that to me is huge, and to others may be very insignificant.

Let me give you a picture of sexual frustration, or repulsion, on a normal trip to say...The Mall.
It's not supposed to be such a big deal.  I used to have no problem going out and now I find people just bother me.  I go to the mall to check out a hobby store, or I used to (I don't anymore, hint hint).  I live close enough to the Chandler Fashion Mall to walk there in 15 minutes so I obviously frequented it often.  I don't know if it was just in my area, or if this has begun country wide.  But the way some people dress now a days...I don't want to say bugs me...  Yet when I see 12 year old's in skin-tight belly showing...Lingerie kid bra things (the horror of which I do not wish to imagine the many uses of) I can't help but gag.  I find it funny because in actuality it's frustrating because it is, in some deviously cleverly cruel way, attractive.  Children's lingerie publicly worn, just, this can't be something that happens at other places?!  I don't understand how their parents...OF whom some walk with, could let their kids sexify themselves so heavily.  It's so disturbing to me and at the same time, so wrong in my mind that they would just dress that way in public and flaunt around almost pretending to strip for absolute strangers at such young ages.  I would stare to be obnoxious if it wasn't so disturbing, it's not attractive to me in the sense of how I desire attraction.  I think that odd bit of attraction that does exist there is something I attribute to a poor childhood.  Where I had no connections, so in that small and dark way, having an attraction makes a connection.  (Second time I ever admitted that, first time was to a counselor.)  It's also why I make such great friends with most kids, though, the attraction is emotional more than physical.  I want to be a friend in a sense that I'm the friend I never had.  I was pretty lonely as a child and the reason I don't ever tell anyone these things is because most people immediately assume I have a sexual attraction when I start talking about how I view children.  It's not sexual in nature.  I had a girl around age 12 basically use me to learn about boys before I hit puberty around age 10, I got practically used by her so I really see no desire in putting another person through that.  I also haven't ever admitted that to anyone, and I'm seriously reconsidering posting this.
Regardless though.  That connection in my mind is ironically still, repulsive, to society which is somewhat shared but accepted by me.  I do not want teenagers or children trying to attract my attention passively by dressing in such ways.  It's why I don't go to the mall anymore (Best Buy was cheaper anyways.) and to top that off.  The way women my age dress in public sometimes!  Even just at my work.  I've already seen two vaginas and...omg, counting Halloween, 7 boobs at work!  2 and 4 respectively by women just bending over to grab water, or chips.  Plus two drunk girls flashed me last Halloween.  ...Besides that, that was a really bad night lol

I don't want to be so bothered by such things on the other hand too.  Where I wish I could just be open and allowing of what others desire to do.  It's a personal frustration at my inability to accept that in society people behave such ways.  Probably because in some way I'm frustrated at myself for being the way I am, which I feel is mostly different than the majority of people around me.

Then there's personal, social, and...  Having just reread this post.  I don't even think I'm going to post it.  But I already typed so much...  But the judgment...

I find that where I live, most people have succumbed to this odd sense of sex as being something you objectify and use rather than create and enjoy.  Or at least it seems everyone I talk to is like that out here now a days.  I make small talk with 200 people a day basically.  about 50 of them have a very odd way of referring to the opposite sex, that I discovered I now share in some ways which I don't actually agree with in my mind.

I just also have the joys of many times being told by differing girls that I wasn't attractive 'enough' and alongside one of my past relationships basically failing because my ex wasn't attracted to me.  I guess my image of myself and others has been hurt pretty badly by my caring so much about what others think and feel.  That there's so many guys out there who believe in 'one and done all of em' or 'f*** b******' or outright treat women like empty hollow things to use.  It's not.  I just.  Wish I could understand why...No, I get why, but Why people don't call each other out on the reality of things.  Women hurt men enough to make men stop caring altogether.  Men hurt women enough to make women stop caring altogether.  I don't know how much of that hurt was brought on intentionally, but I honestly don't want to believe it's as much as I think it is...  Then to continually be in this belief that I've been wronged by another for them not being attracted to me.

I do not believe that is an appropriate way for me, personally, to feel.  Or really anyone in a sense.

So I'm left with this frustration of why I am surrounded by femme fatales, players, and a very poor representation of sex.  Is it like this anywhere else?

And again guys, practicing blue ray honesty. I'm sorry if it was a bit too much for anyone. I feel more comfortable here than I do around most of my friends hah.
(05-14-2015, 12:57 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny because in actuality it's frustrating because it is, in some deviously cleverly cruel way, attractive.  Children's lingerie publicly worn, just, this can't be something that happens at other places?!  I don't understand how their parents...OF whom some walk with, could let their kids sexify themselves so heavily.

Keep in mind that girls can, & often do, get their periods(puberty) as early as 8yrs old. You're more than likely picking up on pheromones.

"In one of the latest studies, reported by Durante and colleagues in an upcoming issue of the Journal of Consumer Research, women chose slightly sexier and more revealing clothes, shoes and accessories when they were at their most fertile. The researchers also found that women made their fashion choices not necessarily to attract men directly but to out-compete other women."
Thanks for sharing your story.

I haven't had any luck with Females. It used to be an issue for me but now i don't care any more. I guess i have accepted it, i don't think lasting happiness will be found outside of the self. I get idea that some people get a buzz by getting checked out and hit on a lot, almost like vampire of energy. My idea is this, if you can't find happiness within yourself in the given moment, then you will never find lasting happiness in external experiences.
I do think there's something to children dressing more provocatively nowadays. I mean I think there's a general societal push toward the sexualization of children. Sexuality is, after all, an extremely effective method of control over others -- all the better to start them earlier, right?

A couple years back, there was a fashion trend (at least in NYC) where women wore cut-off shorts so short that the bottom (sometimes more) of their butt-cheek was exposed.

At the height of popularity of this trend, I saw on numerous occasions young girls age 10-14 sporting this look. Shockingly, I noticed some of these girls were walking around with their families.

And not to say that I think we should have any shame in our bodies. But in a society where sexuality is so misunderstood and repressed and shamed, I think dressing like that invites danger.
(05-14-2015, 03:04 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I do think there's something to children dressing more provocatively nowadays. I mean I think there's a general societal push toward the sexualization of children. Sexuality is, after all, an extremely effective method of control over others -- all the better to start them earlier, right?

A couple years back, there was a fashion trend (at least in NYC) where women wore cut-off shorts so short that the bottom (sometimes more) of their butt-cheek was exposed.

At the height of popularity of this trend, I saw on numerous occasions young girls age 10-14 sporting this look. Shockingly, I noticed some of these girls were walking around with their families.

And not to say that I think we should have any shame in our bodies. But in a society where sexuality is so misunderstood and repressed and shamed, I think dressing like that invites danger.

To add to that, I think that when it's repressed it pops up in disturbing ways.
(05-14-2015, 03:55 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 03:04 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I do think there's something to children dressing more provocatively nowadays. I mean I think there's a general societal push toward the sexualization of children. Sexuality is, after all, an extremely effective method of control over others -- all the better to start them earlier, right?

To add to that, I think that when it's repressed it pops up in disturbing ways.

For sure.
Let me ask, what is your own image of the ideal relationship, sexual or otherwise?
IMO, less clothes = more natural.

Zachary

Hey,

I commend you for sharing this and being so open and honest with us and yourself. It takes a lot of courage. I don't have much else to say other than I Love you and I accept you exactly as you are right now. Do not be ashamed, there are good reasons you feel the way you do. You will make more sense of it as time goes on. Your doing a good job man, keep exploring yourself..keep being honest and open and don't forget to Love yourself.

Take care buddy  Heart
(05-14-2015, 05:05 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Let me ask, what is your own image of the ideal relationship, sexual or otherwise?

Ideally?  I always desired a level of devotion, in the sense of personally towards a lover, you don't give up on them if you love them.  I just woke up, i can't think of the word...

If we're not for each other, why am I bothering?

As far as sexually goes, golden rule.  Reciprocation aside, my sexual life is mostly giving and rarely recieving.

Isis, I think a major concern is overall.  We live in a society that degrades sex, or at least I do according to the TV programming.  I dont care if they're doing it a bit.  I care when its so much I feel like I have to worry feeling like a weird freak who finds lingerie worn by kids attractive.  I as a guy find lingerie attractive.  I don't like it on people who aren't even half my age (11).  Its a society thing, when did children sexualizing themselves so early become a trend?

You know what's attractive?  Jeans, oh and a sweatshirt that's Comfy, or just comfy clothes.  Oh and underwear, that isn't showing under whatever weird super mini short skirt I once saw.  Oh but hey.  I'm insensitive I've been toldfor caring how a...apparently as young as 8 year old can walk around a public crowded place, with like 15-20% of their body not showing?

I thought being attracted to children was wrong in society, why is dressing them up attractively not as well?  Yet I can't use that reason as a reason.

At the very heart of this issue, I look at it as if I had an 8+ year old daughter, I wouldn't want men 3 to 4 times her age checking her out...  maybe that's more my problem than society's.
There's a difference to me, in a given culture, between a lack of clothing that is inherently acceptable because everyone accepts each other as they are ...

... and a lack of clothing that is specifically intended to titillate, specifically because of the clothing's inability to cover body parts that are considered provocative.
Like I mentioned in my 1st post, girls often go thru puberty as early as age 8. I think they're, more often than not, wearing what they're wearing just bc they're ovulating & fertile & I feel like it's not even something they're consciously doing.

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/csomweb/csnews/2...men-1.html
(05-15-2015, 12:18 AM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]body parts that are considered provocative.

It's time to quit seeing body parts as provocative, I think - esp the booty...g-string bathing suits are allowed on beaches...oh my, the horror! that's asking to get raped! especially if you're not older than x years old! *rolls eyes*

Boobs never should have been seen as provocative...idk how that ever came about.

It's absurd we must clothe ourselves, imo.
-----
(05-15-2015, 09:03 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 12:18 AM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]body parts that are considered provocative.

It's time to quit seeing body parts as provocative, I think - esp the booty...g-string bathing suits are allowed on beaches...oh my, the horror! that's asking to get raped! especially if you're not older than x years old! *rolls eyes*

Boobs never should have been seen as provocative...idk how that ever came about.

It's absurd we must clothe ourselves, imo.

Please.  PLEASE!

Design the social programming, we need more of your ideals in my opinion.

At the same time though I want to move away from your area of discussion simply because I believe what youve said but its not the perceived issue I'm looking at.

I understand girls wanting to be sexy or wanted even unconsciously.  Wear the somewhat provocative stuff, just...standards Isis.

Women aren't objects in my mind, children are even less so in my mind.  To objectify them to me is wrong.  The clothing performs the act.  If they want to be attractive why don't we educate them, PROPERLY ,(as in sex ed needs to go in place of Personal Education), and give them a more...

Better lifely perspective to grow into other than, Dress like a slut to attract attention then wonder why men only seem to want sex the rest of their lives.

Is that truly an appropriate way to raise our children?  Dress like a sexualized object if you want because...  you want to?  Some form of guidance should be needed for every child, even if its as simple as, you can dress like that but here's why I don't want you to.  I worry about how others will view and interact with you, and i worry others will strongly disrespect you enough to not care you're Human.

Woman got raped in a very publicized case where the judge blamed her getting raped on her provocative clothing, saying she was asking for it (which is wrong imo).

So yes, there is my view, others, then the way its actually handled.  Men, some of them, truly see girls who dress that way as nothing more than this soft fleshy thing to manipulate into fucking then dropping off the radar.  If not abusing them emotionally by using their learned dependence on their attractiveness to make them.have sex with them (have seen it, I call that emotional abuse).

Its just horrible.  I wish I could do more about those things than just desire them to not happen as often to others... until hopefully one day it stops completely...

But I can't.  And usually my trying to say anything gets me called several names once you bring the sexes into the discussion.

Id never sexualize a boy or a girl that young for any reason.  That's my issue.  How is that a healthy development?  Learning how to be superficially aesthetically attractive without an ounce further of independence?

This society...  -shakes head looking down-
(05-15-2015, 09:18 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect many such features or "qualities" of females are not necessarily innate but are being caused and exacerbated by the culture we're living in. "Objectification" of young girls both by themselves and their own parents plays a big role in that.

This is my perceived issue basically said by another.

Thank you for wording it better than I. Its been a rough day...~
Your story reminds me a lot of when I was younger.  Not in specifics - today, society has really gotten way out of control with sex and general shallowness.  It was bad when I was younger (I felt), but it's really bad now.  I'm 48 now.

In my childhood, the overall sense I had was that I was lost.  This world just simply made little sense to me.

After college, I started to try to fit in.  I tried to be like others in what I thought was an insane world - to fit into the weird relationship/popularity competition that was around me.  I found that I couldn't do it all that well.  I think this period in my life gave me a lot of understanding about what I didn't want to be.  Then there was a point for me when I just decided that I was going to be exactly what I was, and I didn't care anymore how it made me look. 

My theory on what happens is that when young people are in school and around a lot of other young people, that popular culture dominates most individual mindsets because everybody wants to look popular.  Meanwhile, few take the time to really delve into themselves and figure out who they truly are.  You probably crave being around people who are truly authentic, who stop and ask the question "why?" and figure out the answer.

In my life, I've pretty much harmonized with the notion that it will always feel like "I am swimming upstream", in other words, that I'm virtually always thinking and going against what most people would do in order to be true to myself.  I have attracted good people into my life because of it, and over time, the things I didn't prefer in my life have simply gone away by my choices.  This life thing is a long process, and it'll get you to do all kinds of stuff, and your thinking and life situations will be changed many, many times.  YMMV...  IMHO
If they don't care then I don't care. Live & let live & then watch your frustrations fall away. Do what thou wilt. Fashion is a matter of taste. Where you're seeing someone dressing like a "slut" or "object" or "someone in training to be a trophy wife" or "someone trying to get f***** & then dropped" someone else could just be seeing a really cute outfit...or a female ovulating.

Gag about how people dress if you want...but I think the best way to go is to try to not let it bother you. Wanting to control others to conform to your standards sounds like a bad idea to me. Freedom of expression is important. Fashion is a way people express themselves.

We live & we learn. If someone finds they're getting a lot of *unwanted* attention bc of how they're dressing then I'm sure they'll start dressing differently. You might want to try relaxing about it & to stop judging them for what they're wearing & to stop judging yourself for the reactions they're getting out of you.
(05-15-2015, 09:50 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Your story reminds me a lot of when I was younger.  Not in specifics - today, society has really gotten way out of control with sex and general shallowness.  It was bad when I was younger (I felt), but it's really bad now.  I'm 48 now.

Only 40 years ago, women weren't allowed to wear trousers & they couldn't compete in school athletics & they couldn't have a credit card in their own name. There are so many more examples similar to this that show that things are actually getting better rather than worse. It's all about how you're perceiving things.

I wouldn't be surprised if females start wearing just nipple covers & thongs out in public in the near future, haha. Is that shallow? Would that be a sign of things getting even worse? It depends on how you're perceiving things I think.
Interestingly enough i have recently joined a dating website. I think it will be the first step towards healing my distortions towards relasonships. I think anyone should be able to wear what they want to. At the end of the day how one views the self and other self is ones own changing opinion. I think one day we will be able to let it go and just be comfortable in whatever we want to wear.
(05-15-2015, 01:51 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]If they don't care then I don't care. Live & let live & then watch your frustrations fall away. Do what thou wilt. Fashion is a matter of taste. Where you're seeing someone dressing like a "slut" or "object" or "someone in training to be a trophy wife" or "someone trying to get f***** & then dropped" someone else could just be seeing a really cute outfit...or a female ovulating.

Gag about how people dress if you want...but I think the best way to go is to try to not let it bother you. Wanting to control others to conform to your standards sounds like a bad idea to me. Freedom of expression is important. Fashion is a way people express themselves.

We live & we learn. If someone finds they're getting a lot of *unwanted* attention bc of how they're dressing then I'm sure they'll start dressing differently. You might want to try relaxing about it & to stop judging them for what they're wearing & to stop judging yourself for the reactions they're getting out of you.

Yeah, I can very much agree with you there. Just me caring too much again I guess.

I don't understand, but then again it seems there are many things about this world, the ways of humanity, and society, that are so... Normal for everyone else that are so...Confusing to me. You tell me I'm being judgmental but then seem to disregard my point of view for your own. I think after a certain point, we're both wrong and right in both areas in the sense of I want people to be as you describe, I just wish some more care would be taken in the raising of children's mental images of themselves, but at the end of it all it is correct to honestly just let them go about their lives and doing what they will do.

If not because it's the best thing to do, then because nothing I could do would change it from occurring anyways, and what I can do may not be desired service regardless by others. It's wasted energy that potentially is as you have said, infringing upon Free Will possibly in some contexts.

Sigh. I don't normally admit it, but all of this really does just make me feel severely alienated from people. Caring so much for no reason does seem to annoy people or put others off. I honestly hate at times how much I care but also would never give up this level of caring I have for others. Maybe one day I'll find someone to pour all my cares towards so I won't be so...distraught over the way's of the societal world around me that I can't stop caring so stupidly much about...
I thought what was mainly frustrating you wasn't what the girls were wearing but rather the fact you found it attractive? You wrote:

Quote:when I see 12 year old's in skin-tight belly showing...Lingerie kid bra things (the horror of which I do not wish to imagine the many uses of) I can't help but gag. I find it funny because in actuality it's frustrating because it is, in some deviously cleverly cruel way, attractive.

I just wanted you to understand that 12 year old girls usually aren't exactly children anymore as most of them have already gone thru puberty...& puberty could explain why they dress the way they do as well as why you're finding yourself feeling attracted to them.
Its frustrating that I live in a society that encourages it, Isis.  I am not attracted to children in that sense of desiring them.

I still find a 12 and 13 year old to be young enough to question how heavily they dress themselves in inappropriate ways.  I think a 16 year old shouldn't be walking around in lingerie publicly, no different from children.  I dont care much if theyre in a country with better education and lower ages of consent in their laws.  I care when a country of influence is telling children, more so than teenagers 12 and under, Isis, regardless of puberty unless their developmental stages come noticeably sooner, up to 12 captures the whole range as far as the idea of a child goes for me, you don't need to agree on age, its a manner of individuality.  A girl who's more self conscious at 8 may also be effected much more profoundly than a girl at 10.  Childhood is a pretty...influential time.

My issue, my initial issue, is that i find lingerie attractive.  Even on children apparently, and i think that's wrong and I've an issue with it.

Im finev with 18 year olds going out in lingerie.  Or 50 year olds, or 70 who cares, they're grown up, they're maturem they're educated, intellectual, capable of making their choices hopefully a lot more efficacious than a child.

But a 16 year old, its like I'm being baited to feel guilty for finding someone underage attractive.  At 8, its a huge difference than 16.  For me and them.  I dont want to see children in lingerie.  Next thing i know we'll be okay with talking dirty to them bevause some pop star or disturbing manner of television encourages children to be more sexual verbally and not just physically...

Not that you know, there isnt a serious issue of pedophile trafficking rings in the US alone...  that wouldn't unapologetically gain socially from making people feel like a little girl abducted in kidgerie had it coming.

I've fought with people on fb about this extensively.  I am fine with your stance.  But why the lack of any guidance for children of those ages?

You say gstring and refer to a woman.  Ive seen what looked like a 10 year old wearing one.  I am not talking about all ages.  I'm not extremist.  I'm not sexist.  I'm not attracted directly to children.  I dislike finding myself attracted to them at all, solely for them trying to by wearing, seriously, children's lingerie.  Society isn't okay with that attraction, so why is it being taught and why am I blamed for feeling this way and not social programming?!  I didn't wake up and say I'll find children in kinky clothing attractive.  I do find kinky clothing attractive.

(Its sexy, and who doesn't like sexy?)  Well, I do.  When its a child.  Brainwashed to think she must wear kinky clothes to be liked.  Whos been pushed into it by a society that pushes it.

Maybe this is an issue of society and not how the children dress.  Id attribute it to low level guidance and high amounts of social programming beibg ingested.  Leave the news on and the cartoon shows and the Disney channel.
When we've got kids as young as 13 getting pregnant, something is going on.  I don't know if its natural or not for humanity.  But pregnant so early.  The only other places that happens in.are other first world countries and third world countries where little girls are raped...  in between it seems to really stop occurring a lot more often outside of those two areas.

I perrceive a problem.  I think love can fix it.  Why are we sexualizing children?
-----
It must be so hard being a guy. (No pun intended.) but seriously...I'm so glad I'm not one.

[Image: burqa4.jpg]
(05-16-2015, 09:34 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]It must be so hard being a guy. (No pun intended.) but seriously...I'm so glad I'm not one.

Why? You've probably been guys too.

Being a girl should be nice, except the downsides that all girls complain about.
-----
I think everyone should wear what they want and express themselves. But that's the problem, people are rarely expressing THEMSELVES because they don't even know who they are. They follow societal prompts. 

We live in a Hollywoodized society. Just look anywhere in popular media. Fashion has always been followed but it's insane today. 

If I could tell young women one thing it would be this: You are already beautiful the way you are. Embrace your uniqueness. You don't need to show cleavage or draw attention to your intimate body parts. Down that path lies all sorts of confusion, unless it is really the way you want to express yourself. 

A LOT of females, whether they know it or not, believe their sexuality is what makes them worthy of love. The competition to be the sexiest has reached a ridiculous pitch in this age of cosmetic enhancements and plastic surgery and revealing clothing that accentuates sexuality. 

I was at a concert recently in a venue where everyone had to stand on a sloping floor and there was nowhere to sit. So many girls had 4" heels on. There is no way they were comfortable and by the end of the night their poor feet must have been a mess. It reminded me of the Victorian age when women wore corsets so tight they could barely eat.

Of course men are going to respond to women wearing sexually explicit clothing. Isn't this a no-brainer? So any men here who feel guilty about that, don't. It's instinct. You have a frontal lobe and can decide what you want to do about that attraction. And you have a heart and can sort out through the morass of sleeping humans the type of woman you really want, not just the type that triggers your animal brain.
(05-16-2015, 11:28 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 10:46 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 09:34 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]It must be so hard being a guy. (No pun intended.) but seriously...I'm so glad I'm not one.

Why? You've probably been guys too.

Being a girl should be nice, except the downsides that all girls complain about.

AFAIK, the only real upside to being a woman is not having to be a wage slave if she doesn't want to.

All she has to do is get a husband, keep his stomach full and his balls empty.

The other advantages are either subjective or offset by drawbacks.

As a guy who's into other guys, I'm glad for being male.

Well I didn't mean it that way, being a girl could twist my perspective of things into something fun. Genders are an illusion, the soul can incarnate both just as well as transcend this notion.

I'd probably be more passionate about things which I am not.
(05-15-2015, 09:18 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]As for young girls dressing provocatively, I suppose that's just early training for their ideal goal of objectifying themselves to attract sexual validation and getting a guy to look after them for a lifetime instead of studying hard and eventually working for themselves. I believe both boys and girls are roughly equal in terms of intelligence (girls are even said to mature faster), but girls start to lose out starting from adolescence as a result of pursing superficiality above all else.

Where I'm at pretty much all females go to college & then get jobs. I know a lot of females...& I don't know any that don't have a job...& most of them are mothers, too. Oh wait - I do know a few that don't have jobs - but that's bc they've retired. Did any of those girls dress provocatively when they were growing up? Take a wild guess. Was it bc they were trying to get out of going to college & getting a job? I find that laughable. The primary reason was probably just bc it gets really hot in FL haha.

(05-16-2015, 01:11 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I think everyone should wear what they want and express themselves. But that's the problem, people are rarely expressing THEMSELVES because they don't even know who they are. They follow societal prompts.

We live in a Hollywoodized society. Just look anywhere in popular media. Fashion has always been followed but it's insane today.

If I could tell young women one thing it would be this: You are already beautiful the way you are. Embrace your uniqueness. You don't need to show cleavage or draw attention to your intimate body parts. Down that path lies all sorts of confusion, unless it is really the way you want to express yourself.

A LOT of females, whether they know it or not, believe their sexuality is what makes them worthy of love. The competition to be the sexiest has reached a ridiculous pitch in this age of cosmetic enhancements and plastic surgery and revealing clothing that accentuates sexuality.

I was at a concert recently in a venue where everyone had to stand on a sloping floor and there was nowhere to sit. So many girls had 4" heels on. There is no way they were comfortable and by the end of the night their poor feet must have been a mess. It reminded me of the Victorian age when women wore corsets so tight they could barely eat.

Of course men are going to respond to women wearing sexually explicit clothing. Isn't this a no-brainer? So any men here who feel guilty about that, don't. It's instinct. You have a frontal lobe and can decide what you want to do about that attraction. And you have a heart and can sort out through the morass of sleeping humans the type of woman you really want, not just the type that triggers your animal brain.

idk...does Hollywood really have that much power? If so, why the obesity epidemic? I think that people in Hollywood are just regular people wearing exactly what they want to wear. Many choose to emulate them, yeah, but I feel that's bc they want to - not bc they've been brainwashed or w/e. A LOT don't emulate them, look around.

I think females/people are more strong-willed than people think. I think the ones showing more skin are doing it bc they want to...not bc famous people are doing it or bc society tells them to.

I think what it all boils down to is that we should have the *freedom* to be naked in public if we want to - at w/e age...in w/e location. Maybe a lot of the girls that dress provocatively feel this way too?

(05-16-2015, 10:46 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Why? You've probably been guys too.

I thought the pun joke would make the "why" obvious. When we hear about a child/person/animal that's been raped it's almost always a guy that did it. Those girls in that picture I posted...you think they want to be dressed like that? Guys are the reason they're dressed like that. It just seems to me like guys generally have a horrendously high sex drive...& I just feel like I wouldn't want that & like it'd be a hard thing to have.
Pages: 1 2