Bring4th

Full Version: Is the Origin Story of Creation a metaphor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love/Light is Directed by Free Will.  Which is directed by the One.  Which is all encompassed and infinitely experienced within infinity, unified by reference of infinity.

I laid out in my mind a branched chart.  At the core is the One, the One consciously directs its Free Will, which has the power to direct Love/Light, or manifest Love/Light in another sense.  In another-other sense it may also mean that anyone can (stand-alone) manifest using their Free Will.  An example is someone using knowledge of the Archetypical Mind and Free Will to direct how their catalyst comes and goes which in essence is them manifesting a situation, or manifesting Love/Light, essentially creating/directing their life partially along the way consciously.

I know I may be offering a rather huge distortion of how we can take the progression of creation starting from the Law of One and following its Primal Distortions of Free Will then Love then Light in a metaphorical sense as a direct way of communicating unconsciously that it starts with us as the One, we need to use our Free Will, to direct Love, and Light.

How does one be the Creator after surrendering themselves to the Creator?  By using their Free Will to direct Love and Light.

Which in my mind ends up connecting us with the One Infinite Creator in a logical sense of the story also telling us that as for the One Infinite so too do the many Infinite Ones have available to them the whole of the whole.

If that makes any sense...Maybe I'm looking too far into it, but I'm always drawn to this very beginning sequence of events, and how and why they occurred the way they did, and all I seem to come to the conclusion is it is the best sequence to occur at any point infinitely.  At no point does consciousness get referenced, even nonself-conscious entities have Free Will.  Even just experiencing entities have Free Will, the free will to be and experience primaly perhaps for more non-intelligent or  unaware entities.  Free Will allows one to manifest Love and Light, in the sense of expanding and formulating/constructing.  Whether it be the self for a growing plant, the creation of a family by an animal, or a life changing experience by a human.  The Free Will allows for the direction of the formulation/construction of an ever-expanding experience that is in itself Love.

Free Will itself being directed by the One, regardless of which One.

Any thoughts on this?
Guh.

Then in the sense of Seven Chakras.  Law of One would be Violet, Free Will would be Indigo, Love would be Blue, Light would be Green (or Love/Light), and that Love/Light in a distorted sense creates the Triad of 'Physical Manifest' creation of Rays Yellow, Orange, and Red on that holographic level of creation.

And for a being that is self-aware it allows for even more complex and infinite combinations of applying Free Will with Love and Light on both the higher and mirrored 'lower' frequencies (Violet/Yellow, Indigo/Orange, Blue/Red) to allow even more complex experiences as the outwards and building up of Being occurs.  With Green acting as the rectifier, unifier, and bridge between the seemingly rough and harsh lower vibrations with the seemingly smooth and loving higher vibrations.

Am I looking too far into this?
It makes perfect sense. Ra says we are co-creators, sub-sub-Logoi.

However, our parent Logos has invested his beingness into us, which is our spirit, and decreed that we should experience being through a set of perceptual and conceptual filters (which are our set of energy bodies and our physical body), and a set of seemingly external parameters (e.g., laws of physics, body limitations, the two paths of spiritual progression). So our freedom to roam, so to speak, is within the parameters defined by the Logos, as opposed to say, deciding to manifest another Universe from scratch. Metaphorically, we do not create light, like the Sun. We reflect and channel the light of the Logos, like the moon. Our personality configurations, that is, our biases and distortions determine which frequencies of light we radiate. These correspond to different emotions, with infinite subtlety of variability.

As we grow spiritually and recapture more of the perfect love and wisdom that defines the Logos, we are given increasingly greater power to affect Creation. One doesn't want children operating a nuclear reactor.
(05-15-2015, 11:39 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Metaphorically, we do not create light, like the Sun. We reflect and channel the light of the Logos, like the moon. Our personality configurations, that is, our biases and distortions determine which frequencies of light we radiate. These correspond to different emotions, with infinite subtlety of variability.

As we grow spiritually and recapture more of the perfect love and wisdom that defines the Logos, we are given increasingly greater power to affect Creation. One doesn't want children operating a nuclear reactor.

I think we do actually radiate light in a sense of creating 'new' light, since our light is the same light as the Infinite Creator's which in itself is Love/Light, which recursively expands and creates itself (Love expands and creates Light, Light constructs). However, I agree, we do not in a sense literally create light, we need to radiate it through our Free Will, which I may ignorantly not realize is simply channeling the Logos' Light as you said.

You say one doesn't want children operating nuclear reactors. And then I look at Humanity. See Fukushima and Chernobyl. I think you apply the incorrect word. I think Children could run a nuclear reactor better than we think. Instead let's say, one wouldn't want an unlearned worker operating a nuclear reactor.

Humanity is unlearned in its ability to direct its Free Will but is actively (and from my perception, rather quickly) learning how to grasp some of that strength in a proper way.
(05-15-2015, 11:14 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Origin Story of Creation a metaphor?

No.

Infinity is without time/space, beginning or ending, or any kind of boundaries, delineations or dimensions—any variation within that Infinity would render it un-infinite or limited. This infinity, being at rest, equals infinite potential—nothing yet potentiated, energized or activated.

(1) Infinity, then, has one single characteristic: the willpower, intention or desire to act/create.

(2) This willpower or desire is the catalyst that causes Infinity to focus or concentrate into a particular kinetic focus or vortex of creativity/activity. This focalization is Love or the power of Thought—the Creative Principle, the Logos, the Word of God (a.k.a. the Breath or Voice of God—in other words: motion, vibration).

It may sound counter-intuitive, yet "Thought" literally equals "Love." In order to properly realize this, one must (a) move beyond the romantic, poetic or metaphorical conceptions associated with the term "love" and (b) disassociate the term "thought" from strictly rational, analytical processes of mentation.

A simple example of this would be the painter or the musician or anyone engaging in any creative activity (for all activity is inevitably creative in one way or another). This is why many artists liken their creative process as having fallen "in love" or being in state of "pure ecstasy." This state of creative entrancement is Love: the power of Thought—to ideate, visualize, imagine, and bring into manifestation.

(3) The first and most immediate or purest manifestation of Thought/Love, then, is: Light. Light is the only material in and of Creation. Light is the manifestation of Thought—or Love made visible.

This pure, clear, white Light is then distorted, diffracted and codified (by the creative power of the Thought/Love of Intelligent Infinity in Its free-will) into various geometrical/mathematical ratios and configurations in order to further create various hierarchically-structured, interactive, holographic illusions—a kaleidoscopic light-show, as I like to say. Broadly speaking, these are the 7 densities of awareness: the diffraction or differentiation of pure white light into the red-violet spectrum.

In other words, Intelligent Infinity (in Its active or kinetic phase—the Original Thought or Love) literally vibrated the Creation into manifestation.

To sum it up:
(1) the power, impulse or desire to act (Free-Will)
(2) the action itself (Love/Thought)
(3) the manifestation of said activity (Light)
I think you may find the Holofractal theory interesting then.  Especially since you describe the concepts of Love/Light better than I can but everything else, with the exception of the first sentence, and a remark of Free Will, sounds pretty much correct to me.

Simply by saying infinity is without, you are no longer referencing infinity, but something located inside of infinity.

Infinity is in itself both potentiated and activated.  It is itself Energy.  We reference Intelligent Energy as potential energy, and Intelligent Infinity as kinetic energy.  The differentiations are, in my mind, semantic typically in that reciprocally they all equal each other out in their own unique ways when you look further and further into the whole picture. As One, there is no differentiation at a certain level I would imagine, and at another it would seem there is nothing to differentiate. With the exact opposite being true at some point. All is possible, it is called Infinity after all, but more than that I always look at Buzz Lightyear and think he had it right. Infinity and Beyond, there's always more to Infinity. I found the origin story no longer made sense in a thread regarding Simultaneity I made so I've been pondering it silently for a while, and made this realization that the story is closer to a metaphor for us than it is to a literal, "This is how it happened, guys. Wham bam, Will, Love, then holy Light!"

Though I think much more speculation on what exactly Free Will is may be needed.  I wouldn't reference it as a power, or impulse, or desire.  I'd name it closer to it's own type of thing.  Like Power and Strength are variations of a similar essence, Free Will implies a Will that is Free to do as it chooses to.  I wouldn't call this an allowance, nor would I call it an attribute of consciousness.  If anything, I'd say Free Will and Consciousness are very close to being synonymous.  As are all things that are in Being, it self-recursively makes its self possible.  Free Will doesn't allow, nor does predestination disallow.  If anything, they're forces that allow us control of our selves.  Free Will, the capability to make decisions, the responsibility to experience for ourselves.

But I think it's much more than that, just, don't want to type out a wall of text.
We are infinite beings, yet there is more than us.
I don't think the One at the highest level directs love/light. It is the infinitely many individuations of love/light that do.
(05-15-2015, 06:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the One at the highest level directs love/light. It is the infinitely many individuations of love/light that do.

Yet these infinitely many individualisation were all at once. That's what the One provided.
(05-15-2015, 06:09 PM)VanAlioSald Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity is in itself both potentiated and activated. It is itself Energy.

To be both active/kinetic and resting/potential would be a paradox, wouldn't you say? It is true, however, that Infinity has a potential and a kinetic phase. The potential is, for lack of better terms, Infinity at rest—the uncreated or unpotentiated Creator, if you will. It is as it is. Again, if you may forgive the misnomer, it is without (i.e. not having) time or any sense of continuity which would involve some measurement of change. It is simply Infinity.

The active or kinetic phase is Infinity at work, in action, which is that creative focus known as Love or Thought, being the potentiated (by Free-Will) Creator, which by its very vibratory or kinetic nature creates that primal material known as Light.

Quote:We reference Intelligent Energy as potential energy, and Intelligent Infinity as kinetic energy.

We must be careful, my darling, in the words we choose. Energy cannot be potential, as that would be a contradiction and an oxymoron. I am aware the term "energy" is a pretty vogue term nowadays that everybody likes to toss around in both casual and serious conversations alike, yet very few actually understand. The term "energy" comes from the Greek "en" (at, with) + "ergon" (work, activity). Literally: that which is at work, or active. Thus, it cannot be "potential" in the sense of that which is not active or actual—and energy is the epitome of of all activity!

The term "kinetic" also comes from the Greek "kinetikos," which literally means "moving," in the sense of "that which has been put in motion." Therefore, to say "kinetic energy" is as redundant and contradictory as saying something like "downward descent"—can any descent occur in any other direction than downwards? Likewise, can energy (that which is at work, active) be any less than moving (kinetic)? Activity, by its very nature, implies motion. Hence: energy = kinetic.

Etymology 101.

That is why: motion, vibration, kinetic, energy, activity, work and creativity are all apparently (ie. not really) different ways of describing the exact same principle: Love—the prime-mover, the animating principle, the life-force of Creation. 

Quote:Though I think much more speculation on what exactly Free Will is may be needed.

On the contrary, I would suggest it is quite, quite simple: every action, creation, motion, vibration is preceded by an impulse, intention or initial desire. That impulse is Will-Power. It is what causes Infinity to go from potential/rest to active/kinetic—for (Free)Will tapping into potential Infinity will yield work or energy. In other words, (Free)Will is the initiator, the catalyst, that which puts everything into motion, so to speak. This motion, energy or vibration, of course, being that kinetic focus of creative activity known as Love or the Original Thought of Creation.

However, Infinity does not cease being infinite potential (infinitely at rest, infinitely changeless) by entering into an active/kinetic phase (motion, vibration, creativity). Infinity at rest (potential) is simply the background upon which the kinetic plays, so to speak. 

There isn't just one Original Thought/Love or particular focus of creative exploration after all. These creative foci or vortices or Logoi are infinite in number, yet they all emerge from and coalesce back into unpotentiated (resting) Infinity, which is never-changing, and forever "awaiting" self-potentiation by Its own (Free)Will.

For as long as we are using this lingual/verbal means of (mis)communication, there are bound to be misunderstandings. This is inevitable. I am merely attempting to convey these principles as simply and clearly as possible, this is why I endeavour to stick to etymological definitions (which would leave little to no room for semantic misunderstandings/disagreements).
(05-15-2015, 09:31 PM)Ooo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 06:09 PM)VanAlioSald Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity is in itself both potentiated and activated. It is itself Energy.

To be both active/kinetic and resting/potential would be a paradox, wouldn't you say? It is true, however, that Infinity has a potential and a kinetic phase. The potential is, for lack of better terms, Infinity at rest—the uncreated or unpotentiated Creator, if you will. It is as it is. Again, if you may forgive the misnomer, it is without (i.e. not having) time or any sense of continuity which would involve some measurement of change. It is simply Infinity.

The active or kinetic phase is Infinity at work, in action, which is that creative focus known as Love or Thought, being the potentiated (by Free-Will) Creator, which by its very vibratory or kinetic nature creates that primal material known as Light.

Quote:We reference Intelligent Energy as potential energy, and Intelligent Infinity as kinetic energy.

We must be careful, my darling, in the words we choose. Energy cannot be potential, as that would be a contradiction and an oxymoron. I am aware the term "energy" is a pretty vogue term nowadays that everybody likes to toss around in both casual and serious conversations alike, yet very few actually understand. The term "energy" comes from the Greek "en" (at, with) + "ergon" (work, activity). Literally: that which is at work, or active. Thus, it cannot be "potential" in the sense of that which is not active or actual—and energy is the epitome of of all activity!

The term "kinetic" also comes from the Greek "kinetikos," which literally means "moving," in the sense of "that which has been put in motion." Therefore, to say "kinetic energy" is as redundant and contradictory as saying something like "downward descent"—can any descent occur in any other direction than downwards? Likewise, can energy (that which is at work, active) be any less than moving (kinetic)? Activity, by its very nature, implies motion. Hence: energy = kinetic.

Etymology 101.

That is why: motion, vibration, kinetic, energy, activity, work and creativity are all apparently (ie. not really) different ways of describing the exact same principle: Love—the prime-mover, the animating principle, the life-force of Creation. 

Quote:Though I think much more speculation on what exactly Free Will is may be needed.

On the contrary, I would suggest it is quite, quite simple: every action, creation, motion, vibration is preceded by an impulse, intention or initial desire. That impulse is Will-Power. It is what causes Infinity to go from potential/rest to active/kinetic—for (Free)Will tapping into potential Infinity will yield work or energy. In other words, (Free)Will is the initiator, the catalyst, that which puts everything into motion, so to speak. This motion, energy or vibration, of course, being that kinetic focus of creative activity known as Love or the Original Thought of Creation.

However, Infinity does not cease being infinite potential (infinitely at rest, infinitely changeless) by entering into an active/kinetic phase (motion, vibration, creativity). Infinity at rest (potential) is simply the background upon which the kinetic plays, so to speak. 

There isn't just one Original Thought/Love or particular focus of creative exploration after all. These creative foci or vortices or Logoi are infinite in number, yet they all emerge from and coalesce back into unpotentiated (resting) Infinity, which is never-changing, and forever "awaiting" self-potentiation by Its own (Free)Will.

For as long as we are using this lingual/verbal means of (mis)communication, there are bound to be misunderstandings. This is inevitable. I am merely attempting to convey these principles as simply and clearly as possible, this is why I endeavour to stick to etymological definitions (which would leave little to no room for semantic misunderstandings/disagreements).

Well said, I could simply add that the Original Thought in itself can also be viewed as the Final Thought, this notion being linked to (Free)Will as what permits existence on both ends.
I don't agree with the literal definitive use of the words energy.

You're describing what i agree upon, but you say my manner of explanation is wrong by telling me theb universe isn't a paradox.
Its a fractal or beingness of thev process you described.

Infinity is a resolved paradox, it self recursively is itself.

You can say i use energy incorrectly but I use it in the sense of their is only One Energy, Love/Light. Directed and manifested by a One at any level in various bigger or smaller ways infinitely.

Potentiated, not potential, that's my bad on wording (i suspect autocorrect)...

Intelligent Infinity is kinetic energy. Intelligent Energy is potentiated energy, not potential (by that word Infinity is the whole kinetic potential, you are correct)

Beyond that. I think maybe I'm the one who just seems to be seeing things not like everyone else again. I always approach these things and get told I'm wrong.

I don't know who's wrong or right, I dont mind refining my points as such but after a while, I just dont feel like arguing much. Just want us to agree in a way that leaves us both satisfied while forwarding our experiences along.