Bring4th

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
You choose your incarnation lessons, so that would depend on each person.
As much as I don't like to admit it, as I like to believe myself a mature person, I sometimes get scared about whether I will harvest or not.  Maybe that is selfish I don't know.
It's not boastful, but I'm not worried about harvest.
(05-15-2015, 07:47 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I don't like to admit it, as I like to believe myself a mature person, I sometimes get scared about whether I will harvest or not.  Maybe that is selfish I don't know.

I used to think that way when I first read the LOO. But the way I think about it now, we have an eternity to master our lessons. Why not just take our time?
(05-15-2015, 07:54 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 07:47 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I don't like to admit it, as I like to believe myself a mature person, I sometimes get scared about whether I will harvest or not.  Maybe that is selfish I don't know.

I used to think that way when I first read the LOO. But the way I think about it now, we have an eternity to master our lessons. Why not just take our time?

That's what I think, there's no rush just infinity lying ahead. Better to enjoy the ride.

Won't this Universe die out after so long? Or are new stars being created out of nothing? It is an infinite Universe after all.
(05-15-2015, 07:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Won't this Universe die out after so long? Or are new stars being created out of nothing? It is an infinite Universe after all.

I think that there will be a time when there will be no more lessons to learn in this universe. This universe will be mostly made up of black holes that, I assume, will lead into the next octave. That's where science might meet with the LOO material.
(05-15-2015, 08:01 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that there will be a time when there will be no more lessons to learn in this universe. This universe will be mostly made up of black holes that, I assume, will lead into the next octave. That's where science might meet with the LOO material.

Or this Universe always was and will always be.
(05-15-2015, 08:06 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that when this universe is dying out, the fabric of time and space will be torn to shreds. There will probably be no sense of time. So, in a sense, you are right. Time will be meaningless. You can be everywhen and everywhere at once. As well as nowhen and nowhere.
(05-15-2015, 08:11 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 07:54 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I used to think that way when I first read the LOO. But the way I think about it now, we have an eternity to master our lessons. Why not just take our time?

I think that when this universe is dying out, the fabric of time and space will be torn to shreds. There will probably be no sense of time. So, in a sense, you are right. Time will be meaningless. You can be everywhen and everywhere at once. As well as nowhen and nowhere.

I meant in the way that new consciousness will always emerge.
There are many miraculous places to visit. I'm not in any hurry to leave this Universe.
Though I think I will graduate. I will choose to be ready.

But it's not really about being ready. We don't prepare for it.
(05-15-2015, 08:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 08:11 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 07:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Won't this Universe die out after so long? Or are new stars being created out of nothing? It is an infinite Universe after all.

I meant in the way that new consciousness will always emerge.

My personal belief is that the potential of this universe will have been exhausted after a certain point. What I don't know is what happens after that.
(05-15-2015, 08:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There are many miraculous places to visit. I'm not in any hurry to leave this Universe.

I feel like you really have grown since I first interacted with you on this forum. I never would have imagined that you would say something like that.
Who cares. You won't remember either way. Might as well make the most of it anyways
(05-15-2015, 08:16 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 08:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There are many miraculous places to visit. I'm not in any hurry to leave this Universe.

I feel like you really have grown since I first interacted with you on this forum. I never would have imagined that you would say something like that.

I do that. Then later I put my foot in my mouth.
-----
Earth is unique in its amount of suffering. It is a difficult planet.
(05-15-2015, 08:18 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I asked about this is because, I thought those who can't be harvested at the end of a 75000 year cycle have to start again at the beginning of it on anohter planet. It would be annoying to restart in a place without agriculture, construction, elecricity, computers et cetera. Not to mention there'd probably be less variety in terms of catalyst.

I like some things about this density, but I abhor all the suffering. Sometimes I wonder if this much suffering is even necessary. Human body for instance is capable of experiencing an immense amount of agony. I wish our pain threshold was higher than this.

I would say that, if anything, there would be the same amount of catalyst, or more, but not less.

But I do agree with the rest of what you said. The prospect of experiencing more suffering is scary. But I remember that Seth said that the only reason for experiencing suffering is to learn how to not experience it anymore. Or at least to not be phased by it, the way I would imagine a yogi master would not be phased.
I can only imagine a world where you no longer have the Ra Material.
It would be a relatively blind incarnation.
-----
Ra has been given permission by the Council to prevent spiritual disintegration due to atomic bomb.
(05-15-2015, 07:55 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

That's what I think, there's no rush just infinity lying ahead. Better to enjoy the ride.

The thing is you can get stuck with this sort of mentality and use it to justify not doing anything or changing yourself.  I feel like maybe I tend to do that in order to avoid lessons and discomfort.  
Or maybe this life is taking a break from other lives of really difficult catalyst.
(05-15-2015, 08:47 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 07:55 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

The thing is you can get stuck with this sort of mentality and use it to justify not doing anything or changing yourself.  I feel like maybe I tend to do that in order to avoid lessons and discomfort.  

There might be someone who disagrees with me, but I think it's almost impossible to not learn lessons. And I even think that if you pace yourself you learn them more efficiently.
(05-15-2015, 08:18 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I asked about this is because, I thought those who can't be harvested at the end of a 75000 year cycle have to start again at the beginning of it on anohter planet. It would be annoying to restart in a place without agriculture, construction, elecricity, computers et cetera. Not to mention there'd probably be less variety in terms of catalyst.

I like some things about this density, but I abhor all the suffering. Sometimes I wonder if this much suffering is even necessary. Human body for instance is capable of experiencing an immense amount of agony. I wish our pain threshold was higher with a number sense of pain.

First, the Earth has already gone through multiple occasions when civilization had to rebuild from scratch.

Second, it's not inevitable that the new civilization on the new planet will have to start from scratch.  When Mars blew up, Martian souls began incarnating on Earth, integrating into the civilization that already existed here.  Whoever doesn't harvest will very likely have multiple different 3d planets to choose from.

Third, it's likely that many of the new 3d planet options will not have as thick a veil. Quo implied this. that would make life easier, with less negativity because of more awareness of the spiritual side of life.
(05-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]

I like some things about this density, but I abhor all the suffering. Sometimes I wonder if this much suffering is even necessary. Human body for instance is capable of experiencing an immense amount of agony. I wish our pain threshold was higher with a number sense of pain.

First, the Earth has already gone through multiple occasions when civilization had to rebuild from scratch.

Second, it's not inevitable that the new civilization on the new planet will have to start from scratch.  When Mars blew up, Martian souls began incarnating on Earth, integrating into the civilization that already existed here.  Whoever doesn't harvest will very likely have multiple different 3d planets to choose from.

Third, it's likely that many of the new 3d planet options will not have as thick a veil.  Quo implied this.  that would make life easier, with less negativity because of more awareness of the spiritual side of life.

I actually think that the trend may be towards a thicker veil. I wrote a thread on this a couple months ago. Ra gives subtle clues to this without directly addressing it. Qu'o gave faulty information at times. It wasn't as deep a channel as Ra.
Things are moving and ever changing, thicker veils will come in due time. What it will create is a different kind of experiences. New times/spaces will emerge with their own spaces/times.

Relating to a proximate situation, I do get the feeling the souls would incarnate in a world with a thinner veil as to finish and integrate their learnings of all of this "spiritual childhood" that they lived here on earth.

The earth seems like an experiment for something to come.

With Love from someone who does selfishly want to be harvested, I too am somewhat horrified at the prospect of possibly having to not only reincarnate several times with the chance of things like this happening again to me.  I also on a positive edge think it may be a chance to reconcile many...horrible experiences in this life in a loving light.  I'm going to honestly suggest to you that you consider focusing less on that fear of being harvested or not, and more on the Desire to be of Service to Others.  If you genuinely love from an open heart that alone, as simple as it can be for some, and a bit more long-winding for others, is all you need to do to be harvestable.  It's not truly something hard, it just requires that we have enough discipline to attempt to do those desires we have.  If we desire to graduate for a selfish reason, like I do, I try to reconcile it with the fact that polarity isn't a counter type of thing.  It's not a counting game.  As long as I am doing what I need to do to be of service to others, or at least in an open heart I find that I'll be just fine.

Being of Service to Others ultimately is a form of accelerating your spiritual evolution if you begin utilizing it in a Work in Consciousness sense.  If you're Third Density this would be of great service potentially if guided properly or taken slowly and mastered with care and time invested thoughtfully.  As far as graduating goes, we just need to keep an open heart.

I forget that often.  Graduation isn't as much about intent, as it is about Doing and Being.  As far as polarization goes, I made my choice.  As far as that choice goes, in thought, in spoken word, and in action I just need to be 51% overall consistent and 'open-hearted' with people.  It'd be an extreme help in terms of polarizing if I utilized an open heart state to begin clearing my chakras on a more profound level overall.

I also forget that.  It's not about kundalini in the sense of we need to be as clear and open as possible.  That's for healers and people who want to perform work in consciousness.  As far as graduation goes, a minimal balance and openness to allow an Open Heart to begin with is all that is needed.  This mental configuration and emotional mannerism, in my mind at least, that allows us to be in an Open Heart may simply be seen as, Being Nonjudgmental and Accepting, then providing consideration of another like they're ourselves and genuinely feeling love for ourselves, apply that love to the other-self in order to also ultimately Accept and Forgive any and all perceived flaws of the individual and provide them Compassion and Love in a friendly caring manner.  Being of Service at that point if you desire, or simply being accepting and forgiving of any situation and looking for the lessons found within it.

It's a very deep and dark place to believe yourself messed up in intention towards desiring to be harvested by being selfish when you want to be selfless.  It's not worth the thoughts, the doubts or worries or fears that come with that train of thought.

My opinion, Folk, thank that thought for the path it has offered towards self-doubt, and forgive yourself for having that thought, and continue focusing on doing what you want to do in intent of being service to others.  Just remember, worrying about graduating isn't helpful at all to us.  We're better off looking at these doubts that creep up, and using them to understand what issues in our selves we are perceiving that makes us have the doubt in the first place.

I really want to reiterate this to everyone too.  Don't fret over intention too much, analyze it, look for the lessons behind it if you discover something about yourself doesn't resonate with yourself (looking at you, Gemini Heart ).  Being of an Open Heart truly and sincerely is all we need to do.  There's a lesson in Karma here too, the key to ending karma is forgiveness.  In an Open Heart you use Love to Forgive all things of yourself and others through yourself.  51% of that applied and held across your life may as well be consistent with being of service to others mentally, emotionally, and spiritually alone which would accomplish a desire of harvest, which though selfish, such is 49% allowable (not that I'd recommend allowing yourself to be that close to the threshold if you will) while still allowing for a 4th Density Harvest in a sense.  Finally in simply doing so with ourselves directed towards otherselves, we may find our lives also improve as well, so long as we don't get hasty and push forward faster than we meant to do so if we desired to do so at all.

I...Haven't been able to feel so clearly able to explain myself in a while.  Thank you Folk-love, really, thank you for providing me the chance to express these remembered concepts from the Law of One and the Law of Attraction.  I think I needed to hear them, from my own fingertips, more than you possibly Heart