Bring4th

Full Version: Frozen Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings !
I thought I would start a new thread on the subject of crystals specifically for those who are lightworkers or have a particular interest in the positive use of crystals. There are other members of the forum who also work with our friends of ‘frozen light’. Hopefully they can add their knowledge and experience too

Some of the Ra material really stands out. This quote in particular.
“Questioner: Would you tell me how to use that crystal for this purpose?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a large question.

You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.

Take then the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal. The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love, and light energy will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed. This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.”

Using this guidance when working with crystals is of great importance in my opinion. I would not encourage anything other than a dedicated adherence to the Law of One and a purely positive intent on behalf of the student.
I am thankful to have ‘remembered’ some knowledge of crystal use.
I use them for

Healing of Self
Healing of Other Selves
Communication
Shielding

Any Gathered or Ascended Masters out there who work with crystals?

Love & Light
I haven't specifically worked with higher beings when I do crystal work. It's usually working with the crystal itself, in programming, and getting a sense if the crystal wants to be used in a specific manner. And one does not even have to be in the presence to be be able to tune into a crystal of choice.

They can be used to work with energies in clouds as well, to assist with or minimize rain and other weather phenomenon. I see them mainly as intent enhancers.
(04-07-2010, 01:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't specifically worked with higher beings when I do crystal work. It's usually working with the crystal itself, in programming, and getting a sense if the crystal wants to be used in a specific manner. And one does not even have to be in the presence to be be able to tune into a crystal of choice.

They can be used to work with energies in clouds as well, to assist with or minimize rain and other weather phenomenon. I see them mainly as intent enhancers.

Excellent comments Gemini Wolf. The initial path is one of 'speaking' with the crystals. They told me the correct alignments and where they would like to be positioned, what crystal performs what service etc.

We must understand that they are very much, in the real sense of the word 'alive'. We are 'contained' here in our 3D carbon based bodies and they are frozen in time. We can 'move' and change in 3D, they cannot but may traverse the landscape of time/space. Different types of 'being' but of the same source.

Love & Light
i feel my crystals are my companions, i don't work with them often but i appreciate their gentle presence in my home

i have always had a preference for rounded crystals, palmstones, eggs and spheres, eggs in particular, probably because i don't use them for specific functions so i am not seeking to direct energy to particular locations

my son has been very drawn to my crystals since he was tiny, particularly when he had a fluey virus last spring, he gathered up around six of them and took them back to a comfy pile of cushions he had made for himself and just interacted with them for awhile, i think he found them very comforting
I have a lemurian dow that worked very well when I put it into a copper coil.

This is called a Big Secret, and has amplified my ability to work with the crystal tremendously.

[Image: BigSecret.JPG]

If anyone else feels a call to try this, I would love to hear feedback. Evidently, the 5-3-5 clockwise pattern of winding has a powerful geometry to it.

A How To: http://www.educate-yourself.org/dc/dcbig...ug02.shtml
Perhaps more of this session being quoted might be in order to get a more full comprehension?

Quote:57.4 Questioner: Is there anything that we can specifically do to alleviate this problem that is already existing?

Ra: I am Ra. This information is harmless, thus we share it though it is transient, lacking the principle but only offering a specific transient effect.

The wrist area should be wrapped as in the sprained configuration, as you call this distortion, and what you call a sling may be used on this distorted right side of the body complex for one diurnal period. At that time symptoms, as you call these distortions, shall be reviewed and such repeated until the distortion is alleviated.

The healing work to which each is apprentice may be used as desired.

It is to be noted that a crystal is available.

57.5 Questioner: Which crystal is that?

Ra: I am Ra. The flawed but sufficient crystal which rests upon the digit of this instrument’s right hand.

57.6 Questioner: Would you tell me how to use that crystal for this purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a large question.

You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.

Take then the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal. The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love, and light energy will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed. This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.

57.7 Questioner: Should the crystal be held in the right hand of the healer?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There are two recommended configurations.

The first, the chain about the neck to place the crystal in the physical position of the green-ray energy center. Second, the chain hung from the right hand, out-stretched, wound about the hand in such a way that the crystal may be swung so as to affect sensitive adjustments.

We offer this information realizing that much practice is needed to efficiently use these energies of self. However, each has the capability of doing so, and this information is not information which, if followed accurately, can be deleterious.

57.8 Questioner: Would an unflawed crystal be considerably more effective than the flawed one that we have now?

Ra: I am Ra. Without attempting to deem the priorities you may choose, we may note that the regularized or crystallized entity, in its configuration, is as critical as the perfection of the crystal used.

57.9 Questioner: Does the physical size of the crystal have any relationship to the effectiveness in the healing?

Ra: I am Ra. In some applications concerning planetary healing, this is a consideration. In working with an individual mind/body/spirit complex, the only requirement is that the crystal be in harmony with the crystallized being. There is perhaps a lower limit to the size of what you may call a faceted crystal, for light coming through this crystal needs to be spread the complete width of the spectrum of the one to be healed. It may further be noted that water is a type of crystal which is efficacious also although not as easy to hang from a chain in your density.

57.10 Questioner: Placing the end of this pencil on my naval, would the point of it then represent the place where the crystal should hang for proper green ray? Is this position correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We attempt your measurements. From 2 to 5.4 centimetres towards your heart is optimal.

I would also suggest reading this thread, Healing Others
Several crystals have come to me, in one way or another. Most are on my altar and scattered around my room. I don't specifically do anything with them, just bask in their energies. Sometimes I will carry one around with me, or sleep with a couple at night. Their vibrations energize me and help me go with the flow.

Heart