Bring4th

Full Version: I dont have a name, but you can call me Raz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Names can be practical but I purpose that we keep them on a level of practicality when it comes down to how we relate to them
we can loose our sense of essence when we confuse self with name and center our self in a thought construct
Names have nothing to do with our true self, they can not contain the mystery
names take time
self is timeless
When we agree on a name as a center of identity we really don't have a name the name has us
in unity there is no need for names, we acknowledge everything as part of the same
I don't have a name anymore, I dont view anything or anyone else as having a name ether and I find it liberatingly intimate
but out of practicality you can call me Raz and I will call you what you feel like responding to =)
*peace love ´n bubblegum*
You and the one formerly known as Prince.  BigSmile

There is a yoga center in southern CA with a "living master" who has his followers change their names every so often so they don't make an identity out of them. 

I get what you are saying. I can see why it would be liberating. 

I like my name. I suspect I chose it, as my mother could not make up her mind even after I was born, and would not agree to any suggestions from anyone including my father. One day it just popped into her head, and she tells me it felt as though it had to be Diana, no question. Words are sounds. Sounds have vibration. Words have meaning. Though words are limited as you say, they still carry a vibration in this reality. So the name does have some meaning, perhaps likened to a "soul note" in the book 2150 A.D. Or maybe the name is just a borrowed energy signature for the purpose of this incarnation. I think it's cool when people change their names to something they resonate with. I know a psychic who got her name through a channeling.