Bring4th

Full Version: Service to All Orientation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(pre-edit: I've bolded the main parts of interest for anyone who wants to skip the long-winded comparisons to further help understand this concept)

I've done a lot of thinking for a while on Polarity.  I understand it perfectly enough (for now personally) from a Unity standpoint.  The problem is not Polarity in my mind, but how we perceive it.  We call it Service to Self and Service to Others.

It's not a mantle to pick up in my mind, even if it can be referred to as such through colloquial metaphor or normal metaphor.  Service to Self and Service to others aren't even two sides of the same coin for me.  It's the same things, the exact same things with different views added on.  The understanding of Service to Self individuals in the Ra Material accidentally paints, by an Service to Self Entity itself, a strongly negative view of how they operate.  Similarly it seems there's this biased view of what being Service to Others entails.  Polarity belongs to All in the sense of this density.  Which I will try to focus solely on, and not the 4th-7th Densities.

Here we make a choice, and here there is no wrong except that which we think is wrong, of which, it is not truly wrong.  The only Truly Wrong aspect is Wrong itself.  This can't be stressed, and perhaps exceptions exist but considering existence was around before Creation, I'm not entirely sure you can call anything actually truly wrong even if it...Say, disintegrates Creation itself? (Nukes, which Ra even directly says aren't wrong by referring to them as another aspect of the One)  But here, in 3D.  There is a wrong.  And there is a right.  It's personal for everyone, and society often times ignores both ends of the spectrum, and also often times doesn't.  It just depends on your perspective, and on your view, as in, your view of Reality.

So then we have Service to Self beings who get to know themselves, then react the way they choose to react.
So then we have Service to Others beings who get to know themselves, then react the way they choose to react.

Then there's intermediary actions that both can take that are not actually that different, but closer to being similar in that they're the exact opposites.

One chooses to Love Self and Extend Love
One chooses to Love Self and Extend Control

One chooses to say what is and isn't best.
One chooses to say anything is worthy.

So the true issue arises when these different but same polarities meet.  Ra explains how this is resolved in the case of a Service to Self Entity that utilizes Death and Pain against a Service to Others Entity that desires to Love All Unconditionally (technically Carla, Jim, and Don in this case which balances out, as also said by Ra.)

So now we understand the concept of potentially highly dangerous magical entities that can indirectly assault you.  This typically is not how it works I think personally, considering the Ra Contact was in itself a highly unusual situation of harmony in itself, it called for highly unusual circumstances to deal with the situation.  This case was a being who used underlings, then went in itself.

So now there's the bias out there, it's pretty easy to see such a traumatic occurrence as attempted murder and then immediately identity it with all Service to Self Entities.  The same can be said of such horrors perceived by anyone who can link them to a genre or group.  Racism exists this way.  Sexism does too.  So in this case, I think we have a beautifully funny case of Spiritualityism where a group believes erroneously that another similar group is worse than it actually is and has attributes they do not. (Which, Sexism and Racism do too, interesting how that works...)

So then in my mind, it's not about polarity, it's about intention and identity.  We're all human.  I did a lot of thinking about my choice and polarity and discovered I do legitimately and genuinely care for basically the whole of Humanity and Earth, right down to the horror and madness, but typically find myself too tired to be able to figure out how to handle it all, all the time.

So I want to offer to the people of the Law of One philosophy a conceptual orientation I'm trying to figure out in my head.  Service to All, or Service to the Creator.  Which might sound redundant or essentially Service to Others oriented, but in a way that tries to understand the fact that service to the creator is not all good and bad, but mostly just endlessly loved regardless of what is offered, or experienced.  Which means the horror is all there to teach us how to better love.

So thus I am left with a desire to try and...Fix up, even if just a little, this semantic issue of Service to Others versus Service to Self.  I think at the level most of us are at in our incarnations, we will never have to worry about something like an unseen magical entity indirectly trying to murder us for being of Service to Others.  I think some of us may experience very keen and prominent greetings, but I also believe and feel that the overall light regarding greetings is incorrectly aimed at blaming something for the greeting through treating it like it's a disservice by trying to thank it in response.

I find if we actually accept greetings as a service (for the sake of clarity, accepting greetings does not mean taking them up and letting them do something like jeopardize you), and view them as coming from ourselves regardless, we are being serviced in a positive light by a negative entity.  It has offered us a catalyst, and as entities that have taken up the race, we respond with love which effectively polarizes us, which is neutralized by the not accepting another's service, but only if it is a literal full decline of the catalyst, if the catalyst provided still occurs, service has still been done, and responding will still polarize one in the appropriate manner.  And if the service isn't declined, you've polarized.  Service was given through a perceived disservice.  This is why anyone perceiving greetings of psychic thoughts being planted (thoughts you perceive as not your own) or emotions being triggered (anger, paranoia, fear, sadness, to name a few), you can polarize seemingly alone by responding to such thoughts and emotions with love and forgiveness towards All (self and perceived other) rather than further negativity (thinking that is wrong, I don't want to think that.)  Remove all negative connotations, then the negative gradually fades for the true nature of things.  All Is As It Should Be, negative or positive, at this very moment, it is as it should be, needs to be, will be.  It can be negative, and even bad, but not wrong.

Similarly to continue the explanation, Service to Others often times may allow Service to Self people to polarize, by manipulating them in a way that they may never notice.  A Service to Self oriented person who has a Service to Others oriented friend may find their friendship despite being at odds spiritually, will still allow for polarization.

The two paths aren't separate, some of you know this and make a point to mention the interesting occurrences that each path does mirror each other, almost as if reciprocally.

So thus I come to My Choice.  I am of Service to All Others, to the extent I am able to be of Service without jeopardizing myself or others now or in the future.

I see Service to Self people who need love no different from anyone else, who I would willingly let manipulate me here and there to aid them, if they'd accept my service in return without ever manipulating me in a cruel or overtly harmful way.  However, I also understand that those people who are of Service to Self aiming for graduation do have to take up some mean ways of interacting with people in order to attain 95%.  At those levels, I understand that such ties would need to be severed possibly for their sake if they don't desire to treat you badly (which, honestly, is pretty thoughtful.)

Here's where I might lose some people.

What if instead of severing those ties, I maintained that they have the free will to perform their actions, and that I would accept such action as long as it does not jeopardize myself or others now or in the future, and stick around purposefully allowing them to polarize off of me while they indifferently allow me to do the same thing towards them by being kindly towards them?

If the Service to Self entity does not desire harmful ways to polarize, are they really...Bad?  Don't not bad people do bad things?  Does that make them overall bad?
Similarly, could someone of Service to Others actually be more selfish than selfless, be...Worse than another who is Service to Self?

Being of Service to All means remembering the Infinite Creator is All.  You cannot disservice the Infinite Creator in a sense of absolutely.  It is the same responsibility we all have, to attempt to do as we desire (If anyone disagrees with this, I encourage you to please say so and why so I can attempt to adjust my explanation until I have a real viable core concept).  To service ones self is to service the creator.  To service another is to service the creator.  To disservice one's self is still service to the creator.  To disservice another is still a service to the creator.

The Polarity aspect is what adds the intention behind it all.  Disservice pointlessly is in a sense a less viable service than a disservice that teaches another.  A disservice to the self is the same way, it's not as viable if it seems pointless, but is very much a service if it provides teaching or learning.

So with polarity in mind, this could work both ways.  On the one end a Service to Self person would still perform what they needed to do to polarize up to 95%, while being indifferent towards a friend who is polarizing positively by being unconditional in their lovingness towards the Service to Self person, as well as allowing them to manipulate to an agreed extent the Service to Others person.  So both can polarize off of each other in a harmonious way that allows each to get to graduation.  (inb4 the STS entity screws the STO in order to graduate...Though that'd make a great plot point in a book, and could still allow the STO entity to graduate if it forgave the other genuinely.)

It'd be even better if the Service to Self person was able to be friendly towards the Service to Others' person in a way that still allowed them to get something out of it in a polarizing way.  An example could be a business owner STS person helping out his STO friend who is in need for whatever reason, and in so doing accrues attention that the STS person can use to further their business to further their goals to further their polarization.

On the flip end, the Service to Others person need simply provide forgiveness and love to their shop owner STS buddy for helping them but only for their benefit. (which is why I say forgive), and in the process has polarized by simply doing so.

Can't there be a third way to graduate, a way for All?  A...Better Way for Humanity?  That allows us to see all things for what they really are.  A chance to be of Service to the Infinite Creator?  But more importantly, allows us to treat each other the way we really should consider more often.  Aiding endlessly without even meaning to.  A set up that leads to automatic harmonious polarization on both ends...

Or maybe this is all just wishful thinking for another Universe in another time.  I don't know, but I perceived many, many issues with both Service to Others and Service to Self paths that left me with questions without answers regarding unity and cooperation between entities of opposing Orientation's and how this seemingly odd stalemate could be...efficient without being...  Painful or traumatic.

If it sounds viable, or considerable at the least...Could ya'll please provide some feedback, comments or Constructive Criticism?

As a final note: I felt this was more appropriate in the Law of One forum rather than the Olio forum since it's a discussion on the mechanics of the two paths of polarity, and is looking for ways to blend the two together into a Path that considers the whole spectrum rather than one side of the spectrum. (That being STS confined and STO confined mentalities).
The two paths aren't separate, but the two polarities still exist. You're basically trying to talk your way into a third path, but that's not really how things work, especially in regards to the negative path. For one thing, it seems like you're still wrestling with dualistic concepts of morality, since the question of whether STS people are "bad" seems to weigh on you. In fact, it seems like much of this is trying to provide a framework in which a "bad" STS can actually be "good."

But that's not how this works. They aren't good or bad. They simply ARE. And the nature of a sufficiently STS-polarized entity is to be an energy vampire of sorts, gaining strength by weakening those around them in various ways. Many of them would undoubtedly not even recognize themselves as being fundamentally STS. Take, for example, the archetype of the incessant whiner who's consistently self-deprecating as a way of fishing for compliments. They *weary* the people around them, just by being there and being themselves, and without deliberate action.

That's a form of STS behavior. And, of course, that's without mention the more overt forms, like the happy sociopaths who'll lie through their teeth because they get off on the pure manipulation. Or the passive-aggressive nag who simply can't mention another human being without casually insulting them in passing. (see also: "Well, bless your little heart" in all its many smarmy variations)

This is simply how they are. There IS no good or bad. They attempt to extend themselves through domination and depletion, and their polar opposites attempt to extend themselves through embrace and osmosis. And that's what you're trying to do here - embrace and merge - but it takes two to tango. What you're offering is not what they want, no more than a guinea pig would want fish food.

The two paths run parallel to the same ultimate end, but that does not actually make them the same. And that fundamental tension - the "battle" of energies between the two polarities - are basically one of the dynamos that keep our entire cosmos running, productive, and full of catalyzing experiences for the Creator (and his sub-forms) to learn from.

Conflict is an UNAVOIDABLE part of that system. It's baked-in. You can't reconcile the two pre-7D, because it's one of the most fundamental dichotomies\distortions in our existence.

You're positive. Others are negative. Such is simply the way of things.
(05-20-2015, 11:46 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]The two paths aren't separate, but the two polarities still exist.  You're basically trying to talk your way into a third path, but that's not really how things work, especially in regards to the negative path.  For one thing, it seems like you're still wrestling with dualistic concepts of morality, since the question of whether STS people are "bad" seems to weigh on you.  In fact, it seems like much of this is trying to provide a framework in which a "bad" STS can actually be "good."

But that's not how this works.  They aren't good or bad.  They simply ARE.  And the nature of a sufficiently STS-polarized entity is to be an energy vampire of sorts, gaining strength by weakening those around them in various ways.  Many of them would undoubtedly not even recognize  themselves as being fundamentally STS.  Take, for example, the archetype of the incessant whiner who's consistently self-deprecating as a way of fishing for compliments.  They *weary* the people around them, just by being there and being themselves, and without deliberate action.

That's a form of STS behavior.  And, of course, that's without mention the more overt forms, like the happy sociopaths who'll lie through their teeth because they get off on the pure manipulation.  Or the passive-aggressive nag who simply can't mention another human being without casually insulting them in passing.  (see also: "Well, bless your little heart" in all its many smarmy variations)

This is simply how they are.  There IS no good or bad.  They attempt to extend themselves through domination and depletion, and their polar opposites attempt to extend themselves through embrace and osmosis.  And that's what you're trying to do here - embrace and merge - but it takes two to tango.  What you're offering is not what they want, no more than a guinea pig would want fish food.

The two paths run parallel to the same ultimate end, but that does not actually make them the same.  And that fundamental tension - the "battle" of energies between the two polarities - are basically one of the dynamos that keep our entire cosmos running, productive, and full of catalyzing experiences for the Creator (and his sub-forms) to learn from.

Conflict is an UNAVOIDABLE part of that system.  It's baked-in.  You can't reconcile the two pre-7D, because it's one of the most fundamental dichotomies\distortions in our existence.

You're positive.  Others are negative.  Such is simply the way of things.

Actually I'd say that pre-7D all work is done toward reconciliating the two paths even if it's first about exploring one of them. 7D is something we are to attain in awareness but it is ever present along the way even though it is done in an unconscious and unaware manner.

Even if you say some are positive and others negative, in this 3D we all are of mixed polarity and none of us is solely one of them. As such I do think it is rather easy to perceive that one of the goal of wandering is to reconciliate in awareness the two paths, perceiving through experience the purpose of each of them.

If STO is not a service because the other-self requires to be resisted rather than accomodated, then to provide service you need to act in a STS manner toward the other-self for it to learn something and advance in his own path. This is why the blending of both paths could be viewed as a service to All whereas each path on their own are both nothing more than service to self. One of them is simply more self-righteous in regard to other-selves.
I'm honestly just trying to find a way to reconcile all this turmoil I've perceived from this octave in this one incarnation alone...Which...Is a lot more than I was expecting to find.  I am empathic to a high degree.  When I see suffering, I do feel it enough to hurt from it. And for the longest time, there was so much pain and suffering all around me in others that I was suicidal just because the world was horrible around me. In a sense, it still is, I just now know there's more to it than just all of that.

I think you're right, APeacefulWarrior, that to a certain point, Service to All in concept does become neutralized by extremes in polarity, where extreme action is needed to polarize up to 95%, I'd hope there would be some kind of...Unique set up to allow for this to occur without turmoil.  For both paths.  While 51% service to Others is also extreme in that it's not easy making sacrifice genuinely out of love after a certain point.  Especially towards one intentionally using you.

I don't see why there must be conflict.  I truly cannot understand it, if we all took a bit longer to just...Work this all out.  We could all not suffer so heavily and still evolve.  If not to reduce the overall 3D perspective of suffering, then to provide a 3D concept of unity. (I am so very keen on this issue of too much suffering...It might be my downfall conceptually)

All Paradoxes get resolved, this includes the apparent STS/STO paradox of polarity. I am trying to blend both paths into a third way.  Both paths use all of the same things, with the intentions directed differently manifesting different occurrences. Minyatur actually touches upon it better than I in my opinion.

I need to work on being more short in my posts...
(05-20-2015, 01:03 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm honestly just trying to find a way to reconcile all this turmoil I've perceived from this octave in this one incarnation alone...Which...Is a lot more than I was expecting to find.  I am empathic to a high degree.  When I see suffering, I do feel it enough to hurt from it.  And for the longest time, there was so much pain and suffering all around me in others that I was suicidal just because the world was horrible around me.  In a sense, it still is, I just now know there's more to it than just all of that.

I think you're right, APeacefulWarrior, that to a certain point, Service to All in concept does become neutralized by extremes in polarity, where extreme action is needed to polarize up to 95%, I'd hope there would be some kind of...Unique set up to allow for this to occur without turmoil.  For both paths.  While 51% service to Others is also extreme in that it's not easy making sacrifice genuinely out of love after a certain point.  Especially towards one intentionally using you.

I don't see why there must be conflict.  I truly cannot understand it, if we all took a bit longer to just...Work this all out.  We could all not suffer so heavily and still evolve.  If not to reduce the overall 3D perspective of suffering, then to provide a 3D concept of unity.  (I am so very keen on this issue of too much suffering...It might be my downfall conceptually)

All Paradoxes get resolved, this includes the apparent STS/STO paradox of polarity.  I am trying to blend both paths into a third way.  Both paths use all of the same things, with the intentions directed differently manifesting different occurrences.  Minyatur actually touches upon it better than I in my opinion.

I need to work on being more short in my posts...

Well if you think about it, if you are from 6D this may be simply you feeling the need of the lessons of your next density. Ra seemed to indicate that you change density when you feel the need of the lessons of the other density.

Usually whatever way I act, I usually perceive the catalyst of both ways and ain't really learning anything from either. So I do think that acting in a selfless manner to perceive what the other self truly needs despite what he wants seem more important than what I do want to provide personally.

My struggle would lie in feeling what the other self truly needs, this connection would probably be what we call unity and require to let go of the self fully.
Honestly. I learned very fast that people don't need anything from you beyond what is at that moment needed. A thirsty person needs water. A hungry person needs food. A sad person needs a smile and care, and a mad person needs gentleness and patience. A homeless person needs aid regardless, and a hurt person needs physical aid.

I mean obviously people do sometimes need things before they're currently needed, but as far as approaching others in Service to Others in a way that is unconditional...to perceive need can become overwhelming. I try to focus on what is needed in the Now, rather than whenever. I just find it's easier for me and more gratifying for the other as well.

If they need something, but aren't in need, is it necessary to help them unconditionally, or can I just be helpful? Similarly, is it neutralizing to be selfishly selfless or does it allow one to polarize in either direction dependent on circumstance?

This Path of All, as I look at how I mean for it to operate, may be also seen as a Way of Interaction between opposing polarizing entities. A way to operate together.

My concept of two friends working together does really make me ponder if there have ever been any entities of STS and STO who have paired up to polarize off of each other as friends.
(05-20-2015, 01:36 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly.  I learned very fast that people don't need anything from you beyond what is at that moment needed.  A thirsty person needs water.  A hungry person needs food.  A sad person needs a smile and care, and a mad person needs gentleness and patience.  A homeless person needs aid regardless, and a hurt person needs physical aid.

I mean obviously people do sometimes need things before they're currently needed, but as far as approaching others in Service to Others in a way that is unconditional...to perceive need can become overwhelming.  I try to focus on what is needed in the Now, rather than whenever.  I just find it's easier for me and more gratifying for the other as well.

If they need something, but aren't in need, is it necessary to help them unconditionally, or can I just be helpful?  Similarly, is it neutralizing to be selfishly selfless or does it allow one to polarize in either direction dependent on circumstance?

This Path of All, as I look at how I mean for it to operate, may be also seen as a Way of Interaction between opposing polarizing entities.  A way to operate together.

My concept of two friends working together does really make me ponder if there have ever been any entities of STS and STO who have paired up to polarize off of each other as friends.

Well there are easy scenarios and more complicated ones. Take a depressive person, accomodating the person doesn't do much nor mindlessly resisting him. It would need a very good usage and timing of both of them to make the other-self actually learn something out of his depression.

If you truly become selfless and blend into unity. You would not filter any of your action through your own will and would simply provide what is needed whatever that is. That seems like what 7D is all about.

About the two friends case, probably has happened infinite times. Tongue You could also compare that to a 6D STS entity joining a 6D STO group and bringing much greater balance to the group in term of unity with the All.
Whatever the polarity, it is always a case of working for something while working against something else.
I get that a struggle is somewhat needed. I also didn't consider polarization through teaching, more so just pure actions. Might be where I made a few mistakes back in the day lol

Minyatur Wrote:If you truly become selfless and blend into unity. You would not filter any of your action through your own will and would simply provide what is needed whatever that is

This sounds like what happened to me for a while. It truly is like your personality becomes hollow or transparent. The empathy becomes psychic like, I was able to literally see (without physically seeing) the energy occurring around people in such a way as to understand their mental and emotional states and how I needed to respond to them for the most efficacious outcome.

The Confederation refers to it as Becoming the Creator I think, surrendering yourself to the Creator to become the Creator. In that instance, for me, my personality became very light, I could almost turn off my own ego in order to approach anything with pure love. I was able to look at my Mom as she yelled at me for something typical, and calmly tell her the most blunt truth about what she was actually doing by simply reading her state of being.

I honestly miss that entire state of consciousness. But I'm not ready for that level of unconditional love anymore. I performed it, found I loved, and then needed to move on I guess. Work in Consciousness at 22.

I think I'll develop my own path more efficaciously before I begin to tread it. And perhaps I won't stumble blindly down a path I knew next to nothing actually about this time, even if it was one of the greatest experiences spanning half a year of my life I've ever had, and probably ever will.
We are all following our own unique path toward the same end. So all very much equate to the same thing.

You seem to be following your call and intuition and that is well, that is your path.
(05-20-2015, 01:03 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why there must be conflict.  I truly cannot understand it, if we all took a bit longer to just...Work this all out.  We could all not suffer so heavily and still evolve.  If not to reduce the overall 3D perspective of suffering, then to provide a 3D concept of unity.  (I am so very keen on this issue of too much suffering...It might be my downfall conceptually)

All Paradoxes get resolved, this includes the apparent STS/STO paradox of polarity.  I am trying to blend both paths into a third way.  Both paths use all of the same things, with the intentions directed differently manifesting different occurrences.  Minyatur actually touches upon it better than I in my opinion.

The issue here, though, is that we're not just talking "paths."  This is stuff that's basically part of the fabric of our reality.  Without negative types causing trouble, there wouldn't be anything interesting happening for everyone else to learn\grow from.  That's the short answer.

Ra addresses this somewhat, when he talks about our ruling Logoi and the decisions made in how life on Earth would evolve.  A couple portions seem relevant here.  For one thing, someone directly asked, more or less, why can't we all just be STO?

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

As Ra describes it, if there is free will, there is conflict.  And while purely STO societies are possible -at the expense of free will- they're very slow to evolve because they have almost no catalyst or drive to improve themselves.  That drive to improve effectively requires conflict.  More conflict creates more catalyst, which creates more self-awareness and desire for improvement.  For more on this, you might browse the archives of mentions of 'Logoi'.

And, in Ra's opinion, on top of that Earth may have been deliberately set up to encourage this effect:

Quote:90.12 Questioner: Was there a reason for choosing the forms that have evolved upon this planet and, if so, what was it?

Ra: I am Ra. We are not entirely sure why our Logos and several neighboring Logoi of approximately the same space/time of flowering chose the bipedal, erect form of the second-density apes to invest. It has been our supposition, which we share with you as long as you are aware that this is mere opinion, that our Logos was interested in, shall we say, further intensifying the veiling process by offering to the third-density form the near complete probability for the development of speech taking complete precedence over concept communication or telepathy. We also have the supposition that the so-called opposable thumb was looked upon as an excellent means of intensifying the veiling process so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind the third-density entity would, by the form of its physical manifestation, be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools.

So if you want a quick-and-dirty answer to why bad things have to happen to good people, that's it in a nutshell.  We're (probably) living in a pressure-cooker deliberately designed to greatly intensify catalyzation and teach\learning experiences.  The basic design of humanity encourages both cleverness and conflicting distortions.   From these come conflict, and from conflict comes wisdom.  

It seems like you're very green\love-light activated, so I realize this sucks to contemplate.  But you can't really get around it with rhetoric and philosophy.  Too much of our world and our basic ways-of-living are based in conflict. Part of your challenge will be learning to accept that, and learning to love the STSes exactly as they are for their contributions to your\our growth towards the light. 

Basically, haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate, so shake it off.  

(sorry... Wink)
Rather than something to be applied to the whole, I do think it is about awareness as individuals of it. 7D is here and now, what is not is awareness of it.
So the main question is what is each of us here to work toward?
(05-20-2015, 04:35 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]So the main question is what is each of us here to work toward?

It feels like I'm burning off karma.
(05-20-2015, 04:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2015, 04:35 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]So the main question is what is each of us here to work toward?

It feels like I'm burning off karma.

But karma is not rettribution, karma is lessons.
(05-20-2015, 12:31 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]If STO is not a service because the other-self requires to be resisted rather than accomodated, then to provide service you need to act in a STS manner toward the other-self for it to learn something and advance in his own path. This is why the blending of both paths could be viewed as a service to All whereas each path on their own are both nothing more than service to self. One of them is simply more self-righteous in regard to other-selves.

"Nothing more than service to self"...? That seems like an unnecessarily reductive (and/or dismissive) way of looking at this. Service to self is service to One. Service to others is service to One. Both are the Creator, doing service to the Creator. They are already both in service to all, by definition, because all is One.

Or looked at another way, both paths are equally false, because the dualistic concept of Other and Self is itself a distortion of fundamental One-ness.

We are the Creator, serving the Creator. Positives do it in one fashion, negatives do it in another. Neither is better or worse, heroic or villainous, desirable or undesirable, except in so far as each individual sub-portion of the Creator decides to arbitrarily embrace those distortions for itself. ALL services are services to the Creator, and everything else is just the games we play while doing those services.
(05-20-2015, 04:58 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2015, 12:31 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]If STO is not a service because the other-self requires to be resisted rather than accomodated, then to provide service you need to act in a STS manner toward the other-self for it to learn something and advance in his own path. This is why the blending of both paths could be viewed as a service to All whereas each path on their own are both nothing more than service to self. One of them is simply more self-righteous in regard to other-selves.

"Nothing more than service to self"...?  That seems like an unnecessarily reductive (and/or dismissive) way of looking at this.  Service to self is service to One.  Service to others is service to One.   Both are the Creator, doing service to the Creator.  They are already both in service to all, by definition, because all is One.

Or looked at another way, both paths are equally false, because the dualistic concept of Other and Self is itself a distortion of fundamental One-ness.  

We are the Creator, serving the Creator.  Positives do it in one fashion, negatives do it in another.  Neither is better or worse, heroic or villainous, desirable or undesirable, except in so far as each individual sub-portion of the Creator decides to arbitrarily embrace those distortions for itself.    ALL services are services to the Creator, and everything else is just the games we play while doing those services.

I meant to say that service to others is a fancy name, both are not any other way than service to self at first. The desires of the entities do have a two different polarity in relationship with other-selves but it is equally about satisfying one own self desires in relation to other-selves.

The how that 7D is ever present, is that you are always required to be a role by self and other-selves. You cannot break this because it is your purpose in existence as part of the One. All of your polarity evolution is part of this Perfect Plan always. 7D awareness would be when your self no longer requires polarity experiences of your own and as such your role in term of polarity becomes strictly as required by other-selves and not by self. As such you become part of the Perfect Unity in full awareness rather than in distorted awareness.
There are three things. Avoid the third one. BigSmile

[Image: 16268_the_good_the_bad_and_the_ugly.jpg]
As I look at it, this orientation begins to have great challenges at the blue-ray level (conscious co-creator).  The blue-ray STO adept just simply becomes powerful - not in a controlling way but in a way that uplifts and influences many in a positive way.  At that point, the STS entity covets that power and wishes to either acquire that power or destroy that power.  

In the Ra Contact, Carla, Don and Jim, and more specifically, Carla, had three options.

Option 1:  Fully accept the "service" from the other entity and die.

Option 2:  Accept the "service" from the other entity, and realize that this whole channeling thing is bad for Carla's health, break off the contact and not publish the books.  From my perspective, this would have been a blue ray blockage as a result of fear.

Option 3:  Show 100% courage, reject the "service" and continue with the Ra Channelings to all of our benefit.  The result was temporary physical and emotional problems, but lasting benefit.

It's pretty obvious which option resulted in the greatest amount of service to others - the rejection of the "service".  One can love another entity spiritually without accepting their service.

If one is operating at the green ray level, there is much less for the STS entity to want.  So passive acceptance of an STS entity's desire for control and conquest has less effect.  The limited potential issue would be that the acceptance may enable or embolden the STS entity to gain more control over others, which I would interpret as not being the way to maximize service to others.

But if one is at blue ray, they often become an STS entity's target.  Accept their service at your own peril.. 

The paradox between STS and STO just exists in third density.  We are stuck with it.  It's really the reaction of the STS entity to STO power that's the potential problem.  I've found no good way to deal with it other than try my best to avoid or ignore it when they are "coming after me", so to speak..
(05-21-2015, 08:11 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]As I look at it, this orientation begins to have great challenges at the blue-ray level (conscious co-creator).  The blue-ray STO adept just simply becomes powerful - not in a controlling way but in a way that uplifts and influences many in a positive way.  At that point, the STS entity covets that power and wishes to either acquire that power or destroy that power.  

In the Ra Contact, Carla, Don and Jim, and more specifically, Carla, had three options.

Option 2:  Accept the "service" from the other entity, and realize that this whole channeling thing is bad for Carla's health, break off the contact and not publish the books.  From my perspective, this would have been a blue ray blockage as a result of fear.

Option 3:  Show 100% courage, reject the "service" and continue with the Ra Channelings to all of our benefit.  The result was temporary physical and emotional problems, but lasting benefit.

It's pretty obvious which option resulted in the greatest amount of service to others - the rejection of the "service".  One can love another entity spiritually without accepting their service.

If one is operating at the green ray level, there is much less for the STS entity to want.  So passive acceptance of an STS entity's desire for control and conquest has less effect.  The limited potential issue would be that the acceptance may enable or embolden the STS entity to gain more control over others, which I would interpret as not being the way to maximize service to others.

But if one is at blue ray, they often become an STS entity's target.  Accept their service at your own peril.. 

The paradox between STS and STO just exists in third density.  We are stuck with it.  It's really the reaction of the STS entity to STO power that's the potential problem.  I've found no good way to deal with it other than try my best to avoid or ignore it when they are "coming after me", so to speak..

You could inverse things also. STO entities do have a desire for control in disminishing the work that is done by STS entities. They're not letting things happen either, they're equally playing the tug-of-war polarity game.

About Carla and the service offered, the experience on this 3D sphere would have been greatly disminished in term of the Ra contact (which could also have happened another way if it was meant to happen) but the service offered could have taught much more to her social memory complex than the contact did. In my view, the entity probably wished for itself and it's path to be understood which must be pretty rare. It was propably a good opportunity for one who would have taken it.

Let's say STO is not as focused on self evolution as STS can be. 
You could view rejecting the service and offering love instead as being negative with a negative entity. Positive/negative are just names, in the end they are polarities nothing more.

Anyway a rejected catalyst remains a catalyst.
(05-21-2015, 08:19 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]You could inverse things also. STO entities do have a desire for control in disminishing the work that is done by STS entities. They're not letting things happen either, they're equally playing the tug-of-war polarity game.

So yes, the STO entity has a desire to control things such that there is less control..  Is that "control" though?

What it really boils down to is this..  I'm an entity who prefers a happier world with much more free will for mankind (not just an elite), and I'd like to see our ecosystems and Mother Earth thrive.  I work toward this and I believe that an elite does not have the birthright to enslave mankind as they have done for thousands of years.  I reject the "service" of said elite who wish to perpetuate the enslavement of man and destroy Mother Earth.  And this is perfectly fine, since all is well and all is one.

If you accept the "service" of said elite, you accept enslavement.  The elite maybe will allow you to have a little fun as long as you do it under their rules, but that's up to them..  You also accept that as a result of your enslavement that you allow said elite to do whatever they want with Mother Earth and it's ecosystems.  And this is perfectly fine, since all is well and all is one.

I closely watch the STO/STS interplay because I have a strong preference towards the first option..
(05-21-2015, 09:47 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2015, 08:19 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]You could inverse things also. STO entities do have a desire for control in disminishing the work that is done by STS entities. They're not letting things happen either, they're equally playing the tug-of-war polarity game.

So yes, the STO entity has a desire to control things such that there is less control..  Is that "control" though?

What it really boils down to is this..  I'm an entity who prefers a happier world with much more free will for mankind (not just an elite), and I'd like to see our ecosystems and Mother Earth thrive.  I work toward this and I believe that an elite does not have the birthright to enslave mankind as they have done for thousands of years.  I reject the "service" of said elite who wish to perpetuate the enslavement of man and destroy Mother Earth.  And this is perfectly fine, since all is well and all is one.

If you accept the "service" of said elite, you accept enslavement.  The elite maybe will allow you to have a little fun as long as you do it under their rules, but that's up to them..  You also accept that as a result of your enslavement that you allow said elite to do whatever they want with Mother Earth and it's ecosystems.  And this is perfectly fine, since all is well and all is one.

I closely watch the STO/STS interplay because I have a strong preference towards the first option..

I meant it more in a sense that both path are puting equivalent energies into fufilling their desires. STO desires are more harmonious with other-selves so it can be viewed as more self-righteous in a sense, but in the end it's just the One playing the role of having different kind of desires to fufill. It's not like STS entities are any different than STO entities, both are One playing out different circumstances of growth.

From my view every STO entity on this sphere are here because this place resonate with their own needs, as such the elite can be viewed as their required "nememis" in a way.

They do have the need of darkness to transmute and as such the required darkness is provided by other-selves. Both paths kind of require the opposite path in themselves.
(05-21-2015, 08:11 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]As I look at it, this orientation begins to have great challenges at the blue-ray level (conscious co-creator).  The blue-ray STO adept just simply becomes powerful - not in a controlling way but in a way that uplifts and influences many in a positive way.  At that point, the STS entity covets that power and wishes to either acquire that power or destroy that power.

Thank you for referring towards this orientation of All specifically, when I first read your post I was confused what you were referencing, then realized it was Service to All.

APeacefulWarrior mentioned this similar issue.  I am aware of it, it is exactly why I included the Clause:
VanAlioSaldo Wrote:I am of Service to All Others, to the extent I am able to be of Service without jeopardizing myself or others now or in the future

And my exact reason for this orientation at all is one specifically for 3rd Density to Graduate with in a way that encourages acceptance and harmony for both paths as One Creator.  It's literally my hopes that it paves way for a new octave one...day far or not so far in the future, where a path of duality of harmony with struggles of depth rather than power occur as catalyst to aid each other, rather than say...More severe instances.  Basically a place for those who either don't want the force of Earth but a similar depth, or closer to a path that allows for less trauma.

I don't...Fully understand why such deep levels of trauma are necessary on Earth.  I look at the Holocaust as just one of many instances of horror beyond, in my opinion, imagination.  And while the very fact it's called a word that means 'Great Burning Sacrifice' -shudders- is not lost upon me...  I can't help but wonder what those who went through it all, what they must have felt...  The lessons, and what were they?  Is it really a desire of some souls to be born into a situation to be tortured to death?  Is that really a surprise that we could call, a lesson worth learning?

And I figure, yes, yes it is for some.  However, for how many, and for those that must learn those lessons, the others who must not but by 'surprise' get clumped into something waaaay beyond what they're expecting.

It's like, I imagine some souls didn't incarnate into Japan in the 1900's expecting to find themselves dissolved and obliterated by a nuke.  Talk about, SURPRIIII-Skblphooosh!

So I often ask myself if there isn't a better way or place or possibility to create...I don't know...Something that provides the lessons Earth provides...Without the severity of trauma that can be surprisingly offered.

So my solution is the start of a new Path that tries to reconcile the inherent issues in the Service to Self and Others Paths when they cross.  At Blue Ray energy transfers hostility begins to occur and a much more broad level of depth in energy transfers across various entities begins.  In Blue Ray Transfers you literally radiate Love onto others which can effect them in a very positive way (even passively providing healing I noticed), you also radiate your truth much more clearly than if you were working from Yellow or Orange Ray alone and not the full spectrum of Orange, Yellow, Green, then Blue.

So at this point action must be taken to stop the passive radiance which threatens to weaken the overall STS structure.  So thus it comes down to the STS entity is defending its desired path from being removed from this place, which if the entity loves Earth, is undesirable.  In essence, it sounds closer to the STO path begins passively assaulting the means of operation for the STS path by a natural occurrence.  This tells me it's structured into how we operate, conflict must occur as if it were designed to do so because the mechanics begin interfering with the STS path which must retaliate.

As such, this Orientation I'm working on is in progress currently still being...Conceptualized or, hehe, manifested!

So thus far I feel I've already gotten it formulated partially up to Green/Blue Ray opening.  With some issues possibly manifesting especially in Yellow and Green ray if one takes up too many STS attributes (too much indifference inappropriately utilized in purely selfish ways towards others) while on the other end potentially big issues in orange ray if one can't hold the mental...Openness to weave an understanding of how the Path system works at all in regards to Self utilizing its own power to function the way it desires to be.  Which the desire must be created, focused, and polished upon or else the system allows one to stray into the 'Pit of Indifference' in a way that is unbeneficial.

So thus I might need to do, as with the STO and STS paths, a few short ideal ways of what one can do to polarize.  For example, Being of Service to Others meaning Freely providing Service at times, but being of Service to Self means at times withholding that service for a desired outcome by another (totally guilty of this at work by the way!), and this is due to the explanation of manipulation of others is how one polarizes.

So in this instance, it requires some...Programming Logic.

If Service to Others is the Desired Outcome Then utilizing Orange Ray to provide Love While using Yellow Ray aspect of Another being the target of that love,While with Green Ray executing the transference of Love in Action()

As just one long-winding example because I was drawing blanks and went with brainstorming...

Thank you all for the feedback, once I have more time I'll provide more details.  If anyone has any questions or wants to encourage me to continue pursuing this orientation please do so!~

My overall goal is to create an orientation anyone can safely pick up and utilize to work towards being in an open heart along the complex crazy path that is Service to Anyone.  So far I have a...Conceptual model for graduation, now I need to find a way to apply it to the future because truly after blue ray with our current design, this orientation falls apart. But may be a good starter to fully going towards either Path, Others or Self.

Just trying to help the only people I think I can anymore, Seekers.  With Love guys Heart
Service to others in a group situation is only possible when each is able to learn to not only give service to the others, but also to receive service from others. Thus, when one opens to being of service to others, one may also open themselves to receive. Being willing to be of service to others doesn't mean sacrificing the opportunity for others to be of service to you.

The difference between the two paths is that one will receive service that is freely, willingly given, whereas the other will take what is wanted whether it is given or not.