Bring4th

Full Version: MIstaken UFO Contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the following is more of a hypothetical, as Ra admits that it almost never happens.  But the philosophical implications are just too juicy *not* to consider.  This is the sentence in question:

Quote:Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with highly polarized positive entities can wreak havoc with Orion troops unless these Crusaders are able to depolarize the entity mistakenly contacted. This occurrence is almost unheard of. Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity.

that just seems remarkable to me.  We know that negative entities are not averse to messing around with positive entities, but that is a knowing act.  It seems as though if the Orion troops try to open a deliberate line of communication to a strong polarized incarnate 3d entity (rather than trying to manipulate or tempt them in a knowing fashion), then the 'feedback' that comes back up the line, would be full of love and acceptance, enough to cause 'havoc'.  

Ra made this statement in regards to the thought form wars at 4d, saying that this would be the ideal outcome, but not possible in a battle of equals:

"At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies."

and yet, in this scenario, this is not a battle of equals.  The Orion troops are impressing themselves into a density in which they are not native (a 4d presence in a 3d space), and the incarnated entity has right of way, as this is their place of belonging.  It seems that in this scenario, if there is an open line of contact (mistakingly opened by the higher density being), then they can get in a lot of trouble, regards their polarity.

Earlier on in Ra's answer, they also spoke about Orions seeking out 'weak minded individuals', one's quite amenable to being manipulated.  Even at 4d negative, they don't want to pick a situation they can't win, and don't want to get into a 'bidding war' with a strong 3d Master.

"The most typical approach of Orion entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated.

Some few Orion entities are called by more highly polarized negative entities of your space/time nexus. In this case they share information just as we are now doing. However, this is a risk for the Orion entities due to the frequency with which the harvestable negative planetary entities then attempt to bid and order the Orion contact just as these entities bid planetary negative contacts. The resulting struggle for mastery, if lost, is damaging to the polarity of the Orion group.
"

Bidding War:

Quote:"55.5 Questioner: You mentioned that this will work when the bidding is properly done. What did you mean by “when the bidding is properly done?”

Ra: I am Ra. To properly bid is to be properly negative. The percentage of thought and behavior involving service to self must approach 99% in order for a third-density negative entity to be properly configured for such a contest of bidding."
It might also have something to do with the intensity of the energies and experience here in 3D. It seems to me that they might be drawn towards those energies in a moth-to-flame fashion, and inadvertently contacting a positive entity would provide a connection to those energies they couldn't resist, even if there was a strong chance of getting sucked into a positive spin.

Just speaking personally, I pondered this myself awhile back when I came across the stories in the archives about the attempted 5D psychic attack/kidnapping of Carla. When I queried my higher selves about the possibility of it happening to me, the response I got was basically "I/We would absorb the entity and then look for a video game it would enjoy." So from that, I'd tend to agree that it's possible to "trap" an STS visitor if they got too interested in 3D energies.
The Orion Crusaders are now correcting the issue.

[Image: sith-lords.png]
It makes me wonder how evolved these higher densities really are if they keep making seemingly obvious mistakes. You would think that someone in 4th density could simply read the thoughts of someone in 3rd density and be able to fairly easily manipulate them. I guess this isn't the case because of the law of free will being in place, else those types of things might happen. As for someone from 4th density STS contacting a 3rd density positive being, i can't imagine how that would happen. Unless someone in 3rd density in confusion calls both the confederation and Orion, perhaps as Mose did?
(05-27-2015, 04:06 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me wonder how evolved these higher densities really are if they keep making seemingly obvious mistakes. You would think that someone in 4th density could simply read the thoughts of someone in 3rd density and be able to fairly easily manipulate them. I guess this isn't the case because of the law of free will being in place, else those types of things might happen. As for someone from 4th density STS contacting a 3rd density positive being, i can't imagine how that would happen. Unless someone in 3rd density in confusion calls both the confederation and Orion, perhaps as Mose did?

It's important to note that Ra said that it was, "almost unheard of." So it's not really all that common to say the least. It's probably a 4D neg having a bad day. I'd also say that it's a 4D neg really low on the totem pole that made a bad call. 4D, sub-density: 1D.

And from what Ra says, it might not be from a call on behalf of the 3D entity. It might be from a Neg being all preemptive about it. That's why Ra says that they don't usually make contact unless called.
[Image: fe55b9a3-2ff0-4da9-ab32-5a496acc8d34_zpscfifs5z9.png]
(05-27-2015, 04:57 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fe55b9a3-2ff0-4da9-ab32-5a496acc8d34_zpscfifs5z9.png]

I've always wanted the ability to puke rainbows.
[Image: 96485ba7-7a05-4e2c-b5cb-0f58511bc349_zps1tklfx1r.jpg]
Why don't we have a thread entirely dedicated to rainbow puke?
(05-27-2015, 06:08 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 96485ba7-7a05-4e2c-b5cb-0f58511bc349_zps1tklfx1r.jpg]

Did you make that yourself? I have to admit that's pretty sharp.
I didn't draw the pandas, I just added in the text.
(05-27-2015, 10:20 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't draw the pandas, I just added in the text.

Looks nice!
(05-27-2015, 06:28 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't we have a thread entirely dedicated to rainbow puke?

If the Rainbow is a condition of separation from the one original light, then are we all just a big pile or rainbow puke?
[Image: tumblr_lo49wy9XkA1qfrlr1o1_400.gif]
(05-28-2015, 11:38 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_lo49wy9XkA1qfrlr1o1_400.gif]

I always knew that cats were using us to create rainbow puke, damn why are they so adorable that we can't start a revolution to free ourselves...
[Image: GpzorFP.jpg]
(05-28-2015, 11:48 AM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ][Image: GpzorFP.jpg]

that's rainbow drool...
(05-28-2015, 11:51 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2015, 11:48 AM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ][Image: GpzorFP.jpg]

that's rainbow drool...

Skittles, taste the rainbow... 
I think a big part of why it causes havoc with the Orion troops is that, due to balancing mechanisms from dimension to dimension, there must be a consequence of failure equally commensurate with the degree of this massive infringement.  Thus, in the kind of direct infringement involved with direct, face to face contact, mistakenly contacting a very polarized positive being is basically dooming the negative infringement to failure. For the infringement to be successful, the being infringed upon must be successfully manipulated.  Highly polarized STO beings will refuse to succumb to negative thoughts and actions thereby guaranteeing the failure of the negative act of manipulation.  Ergo, the massive damage to their polarity commensurate with infringement on the caliber of breaking the Law of Confusion by direct contact.
"Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity."

I just noticed that it says physical contact. What do you think they mean by that?
(05-28-2015, 10:51 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]"Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity."

I just noticed that it says physical contact.  What do you think they mean by that?

As I understand it, they were talking about "close encounters" or physical face to face contact with extraterrestrials.
You could probably kill a (physical) low level 4D negative without too much difficulty. Especially the guys at the very bottom. They're probably running on fumes (aka tired and abused) anyways.
(05-29-2015, 01:27 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]You could probably kill a (physical) low level 4D negative without too much difficulty. Especially the guys at the very bottom. They're probably running on fumes (aka tired and abused) anyways.

Very unlikely.
I'm not even sure what "killing" a 4D entity would entail, since there is no death. The worst fate I could imagine for a 4D is finding itself trapped in a 3D realm and forced to repeat the 3D cycle again.

(Which, of course, in the grand scheme would just result in hella catalyst and, thousands of years later, a wiser and more powerful 4D entity re-emerging.)
(05-29-2015, 01:52 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not even sure what "killing"  a 4D entity would entail,  since there is no death.   The worst fate I could imagine for a 4D is finding itself trapped in a 3D realm and forced to repeat the 3D cycle again.

(Which,  of course,  in the grand scheme would just result in hella catalyst and,  thousands of years later,  a wiser and more powerful 4D entity re-emerging.)

You can tear apart a 4D entity. It would take time to re-emerge and reform itself.

What you said about 3D cycle might be true for a 4D STO entity. But for a 4D STS entity, it's own density can be far worse than 3D.
Okay it probably wouldn't be that hard to "tear apart" / destroy the body of a low level 4D entity
(05-29-2015, 11:06 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Okay it probably wouldn't be that hard to "tear apart" / destroy the body of a low level 4D entity

I tried it in a dream once but it was harder than it looked.
(05-28-2015, 10:51 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed that it says physical contact.  What do you think they mean by that?

Yeah, it seems to refer to some sort of materialization. I imagine it's related to a mismatch in energetics..with negative structure having an inward absorptive order, and the positive radiating energy causing disorder..an energy that is seen as not being able to be ordered and controlled.
(05-29-2015, 11:10 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2015, 11:06 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Okay it probably wouldn't be that hard to "tear apart" / destroy the body of a low level 4D entity

I tried it in a dream once but it was harder than it looked.

I've killed all sorts of nightmarish s*** in my dreams