Bring4th

Full Version: Being a Sun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe Tan.rar in one of his earlier users mentioned that we are each a star, perhaps many.

Does this mean that a social memory complex becomes a star, or can we each individually be a star?

And would it get boring being a star for billions of years?
Time scales according to size remember, so billions of years is perceptively perhaps not as 'long' as it seems to us.
It would be strange, having no sense of time.
As Ra describes it,  Suns are among the densest and most powerful logoi in our existence,  and I believe they're exclusively 6D+ entities.   Being part of a star is apparently one of the ways a 6D will prepare for transition to 7D.  They aren't merely creators of heat/light,  but actively involved in guiding the solar system around them. So it probably wouldn't be truly "timeless" although they undoubtedly have a much different perception of time than we do.

Quote:41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

41.6 Questioner: Then could you say that sixth-density entities are using that mechanism to be more closely co-Creators with the Infinite Creator?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct as seen in the latter portions of sixth density seeking the experiences of the gateway density.
Technically there isn't really heat until the radiation hits our atmosphere.