Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding of Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Dear Other-Self,

I would like to Share something with You.

Sometimes I try to gather all Knowledge I was able to consciously process and I try to perceive Self and my life, as well as Reality I’m in, through prism of such Understanding.

Fact alone, that We are “Parts of the Creator” whom are Experiencing Self as Material Beings is tremendous in it’s consequences.

Imagine – purely in Our, three-dimensional categories - that You are at first a non-material, Conscious Energy, Highly (beyond any description/comparison) Creative which is continuously expressing Self in impossible to describe in Our terms ways/paths/realities/planes of existence/experiencing-modes/manifesting-modes/evolving-modes/Uniting-modes. (I do not like word/label “modes”…)

At some point You encounter an Idea of “Material Reality” – your another, after countless existences/experiences, Exciting challenge/amusement/dance/opportunity-for-playfulness/lesson.
I have absolutely no base to even guess what We All invested in being able to actually be here in full – literally as a Creature. We are not here “just for the moment” or We’re not just “visiting Our Pal/Gal” – this is full time Gig and We are here for the better or worse. We made an effort to put Self in such position. It was desired by Us.

Imagine further, after all your efforts, You’ve finally enter this Reality as full-fledged/outright Creature/Material Being, that is purposefully limited in Knowing to experiencing Self in an entire new ways to You, an Immortal, Non-Material Being, Conscious, Highly Creative Energy. I mean this must be simply fascinating to such Being – to be three-dimensional Entity and interacting with environment and Other-Selves in “time-space” with it’s intervals of time, intervals of experiencing Self/Other-Self and very peculiar Creation, which must be quite extraordinary/wicked for non-material Being as well.

Seth said, that for the possibility of “Reasoning Mind” to be born, “instant knowing”, which is an attribute of aforementioned Being, was “mostly suppressed”. For Mind as We know it to Rise, lack of Knowledge was required. This also must be an astonishing experience.

Ra told Us about half of Us in time/space. That “Part of Us” is making Us, here “possible” – all non-volitional functions of Our organisms/bodies, processes that facilitate thinking, feeling, imagining – literally permits Us functioning as Creature/Matter.

But what is done within this Reality with all those resources are up to Us – Self-Conscious “Parts of Us” that were shaped/sculptured/formed/conditioned in this three-dimensional Creaturehood. We are managing/administering/governing “Material-Self” and it is Our Understanding that is Crucial to processes initiated in time/space. “Other Part of Us” thrusts Our Judgement/Understanding and do as We require/belief/ask-for by Focusing Our Creative Abilities – the very same We were using while being beyond this one of countless paths/ways/Realities of experiencing Self:

Via:

Thoughts together with Emotions which in process of existing and Growing into Complex Entity, combined/bounded with each other and created Beliefs. Known, obvious, early anticipated routs/paths/patterns of Flow of Thoughts/Emotions – which is in fact an Energy Channeling, Unique for Each of Us.

That is how We Create Our Selves, Our Lives, this Reality at both levels – an intimate one with Our own, Personal Reality and en masse everything that Our Species encounters as well – each and every situation on this Planet, We Create via above mentioned Means/Abilities.

Just Imagine :)

I would Love to read all and any of Your Thoughts in this matter, Dear Other-Selves.

All I have Best in me for You
I love third-density-being. :)
I don't know what you said, but all I can say is *anthros*.
(05-21-2015, 06:11 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]I have absolutely no base to even guess what We All invested in being able to actually be here in full – literally as a Creature. We are not here “just for the moment” or We’re not just “visiting Our Pal/Gal” – this is full time Gig and We are here for the better or worse. We made an effort to put Self in such position. It was desired by Us.

I agree completely with this. While we're on Earth, our job is *being human.* Whatever we were before, and whatever we'll go on to later be, right now simply being human and experiencing the human POV is the most important thing.

Quote:
Seth said, that for the possibility of “Reasoning Mind” to be born, “instant knowing”, which is an attribute of aforementioned Being, was “mostly suppressed”. For Mind as We know it to Rise, lack of Knowledge was required. This also must be an astonishing experience.

Have you watched much of Bashar's stuff? This is something he tends to bring up a lot. The way humans live and think is almost unimaginable to much of the population of the universe who thinks it's weird even living on the surface of a planet, much less doing so while cut off from One-ness. For that matter, my own higher selves even tend to have an attitude of astonishment towards human technology. From their POV, as I gather, we're doing fairly amazing/interesting things but in the most torturously convoluted and incomprehensible ways possible.

Quote:
That is how We Create Our Selves, Our Lives, this Reality at both levels – an intimate one with Our own, Personal Reality and en masse everything that Our Species encounters as well – each and every situation on this Planet, We Create via above mentioned Means/Abilities.

Just Imagine Smile

This is something I like to mention. The harvest/transition is not simply An Occurrence. It's something that's coming about as a direct result of humanity's actions and the way we're beginning to truly come together as a species. We are truly building the world which will be the foundation for the harvest over the years/decades/centuries to come. The more successful people can be in taming their remaining so-called "primitive" urges, the smoother and more productive the 4D transition will be.

The decisions we collectively make during THIS lifetime will have huge ramifications going forward, for how humanity's evolution into 4D existence comes about.
You said it, bud.