Bring4th

Full Version: Resources that are strictly Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally found a moment to share material with you which I believe you may find helpful to your study of the Law of One material.

As you know, many threads of thought within the Law of One series are isolated from one another, appearing here and there without continuity due to the meandering (but not aimless) nature of Don's questioning. Connecting these excerpts into a coherent pattern has a way of revealing hitherto hidden and/or deeper meaning.

Dr. Mandelker has compiled and topically organized relevant excerpts from the Law of One books into helpful study guides on several key areas of the Law of One, including:

Healing & Balance: [attachment=134]

Sexuality: [attachment=135]

Wandering: [attachment=136]

ET Quiz, Cosmic Plan, History: [attachment=137]

I have personally studied them, finding the collections beneficial to my own path. Knowing that many Law of One students are not aware of their existence, I've wanted to share them with you for some time now.

Please feel free to save and enjoy and discuss these collections from someone I would call a Ra scholar. I find his familiarity with and understanding of the Law of One material to be outstanding, much like that displayed here each and everyday in the Bring4th forums.

Love to you all and a salute to Ra, the ultimate Ra scholar. : )
GLB
Thanks for posting these Gary!
Wow, what great study guides. I love how easy they read, having been converted to "plain english". I wonder, would it be a service or disservice to create a version of the Law of One books that has been completely rewritten so as to be more readable in this way? Or maybe a version that has all the original text but is written with side notes explaining what Ra is saying? I would love something like that.
(04-12-2010, 10:50 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder, would it be a service or disservice to create a version of the Law of One books that has been completely rewritten so as to be more readable in this way?

I guess this will depend upon how faithfully the original thought is followed. There are probably going to be some distortions due to the language and the understanding level of the translator. But if this helps people get more familiar with the material and if the material clearly mentions the translation aspect then I am Ok with it. I am thinking of it just like a spanish version of Law of One.
To answer your question Eric, nope, to my knowledge there exists no commentary of the type you describe. Carla's "Living the Law of One 101" and "A Wanderer's Handbook", and Scott Mandelker's, "Universal Vision" and "From Elsewhere", are great companion books to the Law of One, drawing more or less upon the fundamentals and the particulars of that body of material, but nothing exists which line-by-line "translates", as it were, the Law of One into simpler English.

If I may offer my thoughts about such a project, a version which attempts to simplify Ra's language and/or offer commentary in between each section will necessarily, as thefool was getting at, add distortion.

Ra's language is impressively, impossibly precise on areas of inquiry which generally do not yield to precision or clarity. I personally trust that every word and syllable chosen by Ra (those not distorted by instrument pain flare-ups and the like) was consciously chosen to communicate their message as effectively as they know how through our medium of language.

Which isn't make Ra a golden calf to be worshiped as an idol in and of itself - no, Ra was a messenger, a humble one. Nor are my statements intended to cast Ra's words as infallible utterances delivered from sources of authority beyond critique and question.

I only wish to note the care with which they selected their words in order to elicit as technically accurate, dispassionate, and neutral a meaning as possible. While words, along with any form of communication, are only the figurative finger pointing at the moon, I find that Ra's words direct my attention better than most to that moon which I seek. The singular and unendingly helpful nature of their signpost is a consequence of their attempt to remove as much distortion as possible from the message which they desire to bring.

Which leads me back to my beginning statement: any attempt to alter those words, no matter how well-intentioned and how clear the individual making the attempt, will necessarily add a layer of distortion unintended by Ra.

Could such a work be beautiful? Could such a work open the door to a seeker who might otherwise stumble over Ra's words? Of course on both accounts! I only wish to emphasize that any such exercise would forever and always be interpretive. One does not improve upon the Sistine Chapel, rather one interprets that monumental artwork, creates avenues of thought for others to enjoy it, and finds new ways to express the same underlying beauty that inspired its creator.

Interpreting love and light,
GLB
Very, very useful indeed. Thanks for sharing.

L&L
Yes, you're actually right in your statements Gary. I would only add that the English language is already an interpretation of Ra's thoughts, although it was translated by Ra personally. All language is as you say, a symbol pointing to something else. A mountain is for example, meaningless. But the word "mountain" has meaning, it's pointing to that large rocky thing with snow on top over there by the horizon. This is a very large metaphysical point that is overlooked by millions of people in our society! I can only imagine that Ra had to work carefully with English since it is noun based, and more over, created and used to describe finite concepts. Hence the double dose of care used when selecting words.

All of this said, I *still* would like to see a plain English Law of One. I'm stubborn that way. Smile But in the larger scope, I very much appreciate the integrity behind the desire to not translate it. Likely in a few hundred years it would become corrupt in some way, although the importance of that is debatable since we're moving in to a new density where many of the concepts explained in the Law of One books will be available to all though direct experience.

(P.S. Gary... wanderer story is still cooking, but nearly done now. Just needs some trimmings!)
Hey Lavazza,

As is to be expected of me, I have the characteristic over-reply to offer. Apologies in advance for any suffering this may cause if you risk the reading. : )

(04-19-2010, 10:56 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]All language is as you say, a symbol pointing to something else. A mountain is for example, meaningless. But the word "mountain" has meaning, it's pointing to that large rocky thing with snow on top over there by the horizon. I can only imagine that Ra had to work carefully with English since it is noun based, and more over, created and used to describe finite concepts.

I've never made a study of linguistics (or bothered to learn another language) so I'm rather ignorant in knowing the comparative peculiarities of English, but I think it true to say that all language is, as you say, "used to describe finite concepts", but even more so, language intrinsically IS a finite concept. It divides, separates, and creates a finite world which, ultimately, does not exist... at least not like we think it does.

It is indistinguishable from duality, illusion, space and time, and the finite. Language does not know the infinite, the best it can do is say, “See through me”, or “Go beyond me” or “Proceed in that direction”.

Quote:of this said, I *still* would like to see a plain English Law of One. I'm stubborn that way. Smile

I can totally understand and see the need. I was just emphasizing that no matter who did it or how it was done, it could begin only with the expression, "This is my (or our) *interpretation* of the Law of One."

In my humble preference, I think it best for the meeting between Ra's communication and the seeker be as pure as possible, allowing the seeker to come face-to-face with the words as they stand so that the seeker might judge for him or herself the value, meaning, and applicability of the words.

Then again, we all at times need guides to help us navigate the unknown or unfamiliar. I often need people to break down concepts for me, especially when it comes to cars, economics, and how they got the miniature sailing vessel into the glass bottle.

Quote:But in the larger scope, I very much appreciate the integrity behind the desire to not translate it.

Thanks. In and of itself the Law of One is, what I would call, a source text. Again, I am not elevating it to the level of absolute, objective, incontrovertible truth. (No words can occupy that position.) And I’m *definitely* not placing it in the realm of religion and theology. But, while much religious understanding is rooted in personal revelation, I think that certain seed religious concepts have a source in common with the Law of One material. Both came from “outside” the human, third-density sphere. In the case Law of One, though, you get the material in as pristine a form as possible, minus virtually all human layering. That is truly what distinguishes it and gives the material its unique and recognizable identity – its non-human source.

Let me illustrate why I personally prefer that the material be studied on its own terms without a whole cloth translation from the middle man.

An individual contacted L/L Research a year ago with an offer of $10,000 to purchase the rights to be able to “translate” the Law of One material into simpler and more streamlined terms. The individual was well-intentioned and, by all appearances, was not seeking to make a profit or aggrandize him or herself.

In the process of working with this person, we performed a random spot check of their translation work. We noticed that this section from Session 52:

Ra:The second-ranking lessons are learn/taught in meditation and in service. At some point the mind/body/spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by these central thoughts or distortions that the techniques you have mentioned become quite significant.

Became in their translation:

Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique. At some point the mind, body, spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by the central thoughts of unity, love, light, and joy that the techniques become quite insignificant.

Can you spot the significant difference?

In the Law of One books, Ra states that the techniques, though secondary to the more central consideration of setting the heart and mind upon unity, are indeed significant once the entity has committed its whole self (as I interpret it) to knowing and becoming the One.

In the translator’s version, Ra’s statement is reversed and the techniques move from significant to being “insignificant”.

When this was pointed out to the translator, the person politely invoked the notion of “dogma” with a finger in our direction. And that’s where we declined the money and the possibility of the translation ended

Were we insisting that what Ra had to say is truth – not be questioned or critiqued but instead followed blindly – we could be accused of becoming dogmatic.

To desire to protect the material from being painted over with an unintended layer of personality-coloring is only to encourage a study of the material as it is so that the seeker may find for him or herself what is being said.

Each reader will naturally reach their own conclusion, and as a community we can all help one another to find the place where Ra’s intended meaning and our own interpretation intersect. Some of our individual interpretations may be “better” (in the sense of penetrating more deeply into the patterns and communicating it in a way which is helpful to others), but no one individual or group’s interpretation can be objective and definitive. Even L/L Research’s. Though all students of any philosophy would do well to give ear to those who have made a life of studying its pages and living by its espoused principles.

It’s one thing when teachers like Carla or Scott or others draw upon the material in their teaching, and offer their rather extremely helpful interpretations of the material, quite another when some individual or group rewrites the Law of One and presents the translation as Ra translated, becoming an interface between the seeker and Ra’s words.

I don’t know. Maybe I’m off. If anyone is in disagreement, please feel free to chime in!

Quote:Likely in a few hundred years it would become corrupt in some way, although the importance of that is debatable since we're moving in to a new density where many of the concepts explained in the Law of One books will be available to all though direct experience.

What will happen to our accumulated understandings is a good question. Direct experience may make moot anything printed in a book or communicated in outward form. But to whatever extent the material does survive and is helpful in its printed form, I hope it remains as uncorrupted as possible, clear and sparkling in its original rendering.

Quote:(P.S. Gary... wanderer story is still cooking, but nearly done now. Just needs some trimmings!)

You are so down to the wire man… = )
HI Gary and Lavazza,

I'd like to briefly weigh in on the topic of a translation of The Law of One. In my humble opinion, much would be lost in such an effort. When I first started reading Book One, like most, I found Ra's choice of words to be clunky and unnecessarily complex (for example the term "sound vibrational complex" instead of "name"). I also found that there were often entire passages that I had absolutely no idea what they meant (in truth, there still are a few).

But the more that I read the works, and more importantly, the more often that I read them, the more I came to realize that almost every response has amazing layers of meaning. Each time I read the books - I've lost count, but I'm between my 15th-20th reading of each of the books (I have read some more often than others) - there is new meaning that I extract from the same exact words.

Ra often mentions that Don has "penetrate(d) the outer teachings". I have found that there are several layers of such teachings in Ra's chosen words, and they all are there for the student to find, contemplate, and savor. We tend, to want things to be made easy for us, and I am confident that someone well versed in the Law of One, could expose all the outer teachings, and perhaps some of the second layer teachings, but not even approach revealing the depth of understanding that he, himself, has divined from the entirety of the works.

So, I would suggest and recommend that the true depth of the materials is best plumbed first alone, and only after some significant amount of reflection and contemplation by the student, should other interpretations be sought.

Just my 2 cents,

Love and Light

3D Sunset
Hey guys,

Yikes! That is a fairly large chunk of distortion. I can see where things could easily go wrong. I had no idea that someone else already beat me to the punch with the translation idea, I'm sorry to hear that it went sour in that way. 3D, you make an excellent point about the depth in to which one could derive meaning from the original words chosen by Ra, and it is a point I can readily appreciate.

However so, I would still maintain that having a secondary version of the Ra material that is easier to read would have tremendous value to some for various reasons. In my case, for example, my first exposure to the Law of One was in the format of a study guide compiled in part by David Wilcox. I do not know if having this easier to understand version of some of TLOO concepts was absolutely needed to bring my interest in TLOO to a point where I decided to buy and read the original books, but I can say it certainly helped. And it provided a rewarding experience for me, first by getting a taste and then being able to have 'the main course' of the complete channeling. A rough comparison might be the average person who watches one of the Lord of the Rings films, then decides to read the original books, then reads the even more complex Silmarilion. In this way the student goes from less to more complex versions of the Law of One (or in the case of my example, the Tolkien mythology) as suits his/her needs / desires.

Of course, it is obvious from our dialog here that extremely great care is needed in preserving the original ideas contained therein, if it is attempted at all. Is the risk of distorting the original information greater than the reward reaped from having a more accessible version available to the new student? Perhaps. It is fortunate that the Law of One is actually readable with some patience. It's much easier to read than Oahspe for example, so we can at least be thankful for that!
(04-21-2010, 02:21 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]In my case, for example, my first exposure to the Law of One was in the format of a study guide compiled in part by David Wilcox. I do not know if having this easier to understand version of some of TLOO concepts was absolutely needed to bring my interest in TLOO to a point where I decided to buy and read the original books, but I can say it certainly helped.

In my experience, we find what we need at the time. You were ready for the TLOO, so you found a vehicle to get you there. Was the study guide cause or effect? You view it as the cause of your interest in TLOO, I propose that it was rather the effect of your spiritual need to find TLOO. Would a different translated version provide another vehicle to more quickly get new students to TLOO? I think not, I think they will find it when they are ready and then they will find in it what they need at the time.

I would also hasten to point out that TLOO is not for everybody, and Ra even dissuaded Don from trying to publicize it's presence too diligently. IMHO, there are more people ready for TLOO now incarnate than there were when it was channeled, but probably not a whole lot more. It is out there, it calls to a very few, those that are ready for it, will find it.

Patience grasshopper,

3D Sunset
(04-22-2010, 11:33 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]Patience grasshopper

For me, one of the hardest things about my whole Ra/Law of One experience has been coming to terms with the fact that other people don't necessarily find the material transcendently joy-inducing and would really just as soon not hear any more about it, thank you very much.

Lavazza, I'd encourage you to work on such a translation/guide to the material, even though GLB and 3D are of course right that you will/would introduce interpretation and that people will find the material when they're ready. So? That doesn't mean you shouldn't proceed with your life's unfolding, and if this is the next step for you well, then, so be it.
(04-22-2010, 01:21 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't mean you shouldn't proceed with your life's unfolding, and if this is the next step for you well, then, so be it.

I quite agree, Lavazza. If you feel the pull to create such a work, I'd be happy to help however I may. I'll even buy a copy.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
(04-22-2010, 11:33 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience, we find what we need at the time. You were ready for the TLOO, so you found a vehicle to get you there.

These are insightful comments, thank you.

(04-22-2010, 11:33 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]Patience grasshopper

This made me laugh a little Wink

(04-22-2010, 01:21 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Lavazza, I'd encourage you to work on such a translation/guide to the material, even though GLB and 3D are of course right that you will/would introduce interpretation and that people will find the material when they're ready.

Maybe some day I'll write up a study guide of my own, but with my life as busy as it is these days, it will have to be put off for at least years to come. Maybe a group of like-minded individuals here could start a collaborative project to write one? 'The Bring4th Study Guide'- not a replacement for the LOO but simply offered as a companion to the new readers?
This is a wonderful thread. Since I find such joy in reading the Ra Material, I can't resist a few additional comments.
(I don't know the correct way to include quotes from your comments, so please bear with me.)

3D Sunset Wrote:
In my experience, we find what we need at the time. You were ready for the TLOO, so you found a vehicle to get you there.

So very much truth in this comment. Edgar Cayce's story of Atlantis, which mentions conflict between the "Sons of Belial" and the "Sons of the Law of One" piqued my curiosity, and a Google search landed me in the Ra Material. Despite my minimal existing knowledge of most of the topics covered, Ra's words resonated deeply. Yes, initially, I struggled with Ra's sentence structure and vocabulary, but perhaps no more than I found myself confused by Don's questions. Gradually, their styles have become familiar, and I feel an overwhelming gratitude toward Ra and those who were dedicated to the channeling of this information. Knowing that the material is a direct transcript was the primary motivation for my initial reading.

GLB wrote:
I only wish to note the care with which they selected their words in order to elicit as technically accurate, dispassionate, and neutral a meaning as possible. While words, along with any form of communication, are only the figurative finger pointing at the moon, I find that Ra's words direct my attention better than most to that moon which I seek. The singular and unendingly helpful nature of their signpost is a consequence of their attempt to remove as much distortion as possible from the message which they desire to bring.

Yes, yes, yes! Note the following:

37.4 Ra says...."Moreover, as we scanned your mind to grasp your situation as regards the typescript of some of our words, we found that you had been criticized for the type of language construction used to convey data. Due to our orientation with regard to data, even the most specifically answered question would be worded by our group in such a way as to maximize the accuracy of the nuances of the answer. This, however, mitigates against what your critic desires in the way of simple, lucid prose. More than this we cannot say. These are our observations of your situation. What you wish to do is completely your decision and we remain at your service in whatever way we may be without breaking the Way of Confusion."

Lavazza wrote:
Maybe some day I'll write up a study guide of my own

This statement could be translated that Lavazza may author a study guide for TLOO. However, the wording as it is sparked an entirely different idea...who of us can say what is easy or what is difficult for a new seeker to understand? Indeed, "a study guide of MY OWN" is something each of us has probably compiled in notes and/or questions here in the Forum and/or other ways arising from our individual study guided by an internal compass, and as 3D said, what we need at the time. Of course, sharing notes offers another set of potential benefits. All of you participating in the forums have my appreciation for your insights, even your questions are helpful.

Just one last comment, as Ra's response below seems appropriate:

15.13 Questioner: You previously gave us information on what we should do in balancing. Is there any publishable information you can give us now about particular exercises or methods of balancing these energy centers?

Ra: I am Ra. The exercises given for publication seen in comparison with the material now given are in total a good beginning. It is important to allow each seeker to enlighten itself rather than for any messenger to attempt in language to teach/learn for the entity, thus being teach/learner and learn/teacher. This is not in balance with your third density. We learn from you. We teach to you. Thus, we teach/learn. If we learned for you, this would cause imbalance in the direction of the distortion of free will.
(04-23-2010, 03:33 PM)otherself-jesse Wrote: [ -> ](I don't know the correct way to include quotes from your comments, so please bear with me.)

You can hit the "reply" button below each post [Image: postbit_quote.gif] or just put [ quote ] before and [ / quote ] after the text you are quoting, without any spaces.

Ra Wrote:It is important to allow each seeker to enlighten itself rather than for any messenger to attempt in language to teach/learn for the entity, thus being teach/learner and learn/teacher. This is not in balance with your third density. We learn from you. We teach to you. Thus, we teach/learn. If we learned for you, this would cause imbalance in the direction of the distortion of free will.

otherself-jesse, what do you make of this quote? Personally, I don't think Ra is suggesting that we not try to teach. Instead, they are distinguishing between teaching to (appropriate) and learning for (can cause imbalance).
(04-23-2010, 05:04 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:It is important to allow each seeker to enlighten itself rather than for any messenger to attempt in language to teach/learn for the entity, thus being teach/learner and learn/teacher. This is not in balance with your third density. We learn from you. We teach to you. Thus, we teach/learn. If we learned for you, this would cause imbalance in the direction of the distortion of free will.

otherself-jesse, what do you make of this quote? Personally, I don't think Ra is suggesting that we not try to teach. Instead, they are distinguishing between teaching to (appropriate) and learning for (can cause imbalance).

The answer lies specifically in the term "learning for". This means "giving the answers" to what the individual must come to understand in their own time and in their own way. Just as they taught the tarot, by answering questions of the student that had studied the cards and had come to both logical and heart-based conclusions, the same holds true for any teach/ learn learn/teach situation.

In order to give an answer, the correct question must be asked, but in order for the correct question to be asked, there must be an underlying knowledge, the foundation on which the question will be built.

We were lucky to have had Don ask the question, no matter how haphazardly he did so, for his life's work built the foundation of knowledge which gave him the knowledge to ask the right questions, at least for the most part.
Quote:3D Sunset: I also found that there were often entire passages that I had absolutely no idea what they meant (in truth, there still are a few).

I’m with you. There are passages that still remain mystifying to me.

Quote:3D Sunset:…the more I came to realize that almost every response has amazing layers of meaning….Ra often mentions that Don has "penetrate(d) the outer teachings". I have found that there are several layers of such teachings in Ra's chosen words, and they all are there for the student to find, contemplate, and savor.

Fantastic point, 3D. I, too, subscribe to the idea that there are layers of meaning (and even intentional teaching) in Ra’s words. A paraphrasing for the purpose of simplification would likely bury the deeper layers.

Quote:Lavazza:…first by getting a taste [by way of a simplified version] and then being able to have 'the main course'……In this way the student goes from less to more complex versions of the Law of One…

That’s a great point, Lavazza. Should such a project be undertaken, then, an appropriate title might be “Ra: The Appetizer”, with the subtitle, “No Double-Dipping Please”.

Quote:Lavazza: Is the risk of distorting the original information greater than the reward reaped from having a more accessible version available to the new student?

Good question. I’m finding that I don’t have the necessary computing power right now to offer a sufficient response. Preliminarily I would say that there are three factors in this equation: a) the quality of the “translation”, b) the desire of the new reader, c) the strength of the translator’s encouragement to make a study of the original source material.

Quote:3D Sunset: I would also hasten to point out that TLOO is not for everybody, and Ra even dissuaded Don from trying to publicize it's presence too diligently. IMHO, there are more people ready for TLOO now incarnate than there were when it was channeled, but probably not a whole lot more.

In Session #37, the questioner asks about the percentage of wanderers who have successfully penetrated the memory block and become aware of who they are.

Ra replies that 8.5 – 9% have intelligently penetrated their status. Another 50% have a “fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating that they are not of this, shall we say, 'insanity'". They go onto say that it is to these two groups to whom, “this information will, shall we say, make sense.”

In Session 12, Ra says that the number of wanderers alive on January 28, 1981 was approaching 65 million. According to Google, the world population in 1981 was 4.52 billion. That roughly calculates to 1.4% of the world population consisting of wanderers.

Conservatively assuming that percentage has remained constant and has not increased, then 1.4% of today’s population of 6.69 billion would equal 93.7 million wanderers alive on Earth today.

Using Ra’s percentages regarding the wanderers to whom the Law of One material would make “sense” (a total of approximately 59%), that would mean that that 55.3 million people on this planet today could understand and resonate with the Law of One material!

That number is probably higher owing to factors produced of speculation such as:
1) There have likely been an increase in wanderers
2) The atmosphere or environment (metaphysically and culturally) for seeking has increased since the time of the Ra contact, thanks to the nearer proximity of fourth density and the work of those operating from the heart
3) Non-wanderers who appreciate the material

Though certain things at the same time would reduce the number, such as the material not being available in ones native language, inability to access the internet, and other factors which might bar one from crossing paths with the material.

However, judging by things like the number of hits on the archive website (LLResearch.org) and the number of Law of One books sold (don’t have an exact number), it is safe to say that the Law of One material has a long, looooong way to go before reaching a saturation point among the population.

Quote:3D Sunset: It is out there, it calls to a very few, those that are ready for it, will find it.

This is basically true in my understanding as well, but I don’t think it means that an effort need not be made to create more doors through which people might access the Law of One.

Using the logic of your statement, one could reach the conclusion, as the archive website's webguy does, that: It’s on the internet, it’s available, those who need it/want it will find it. Let’s leave our efforts at that.

I found the material through a non-L/L Research website that was discussing it which was linked by degrees to Graham Hancock’s website. Others (most, actually) come through the door which the one known as DW has created. Some find it in a metaphysical book store, others from word of mouth, dreams, synchronicities, UFOs, or a highly bizarre series of events.

Each door to the Law of One offers a unique entry point for the unique set of circumstances of ones life. While I would like to believe that strength of desire and/or quality of “readiness” will lead the individual to the Law of One no matter the odds or the barriers, I think that there is certainly the possibility that those who could benefit by its message do not cross paths with the material thanks to not having brushed up against one of the doors leading to the Law of One.

In short, I don’t think it can hurt to create more doors in more places to the material, without of course proselytizing.

Quote:Βαθμιαίος:For me, one of the hardest things about my whole Ra/Law of One experience has been coming to terms with the fact that other people don't necessarily find the material transcendently joy-inducing and would really just as soon not hear any more about it.

Me too Βαθμιαίος. I tried solving this situation but when I duct tape people to a chair while I read aloud from the Law of One books, they just don’t seem to be happy. It baffles me.

Quote:Βαθμιαίος: (To Lavazza) That doesn't mean you shouldn't proceed with your life's unfolding, and if this is the next step for you well, then, so be it.

Neither 3D nor I were discouraging Eric from following his heart’s desire! By all means, should Lavazza desire to “translate” the Law of One, I say, godspeed.

And finally, to the one known as otherself-jesse, GREAT find of the quoted Ra excerpt about maximizing “the accuracy of the nuances of the answer”. Being in Book V, I totally spaced on that one. This may be the only instance in which they say, in my understanding, “We choose our words carefully in order to convey as accurate or least distorted a message as possible.” (If another exists, please post it!)

Good seeking,
GLB
The Ra terms Outer Levels and Way of Confusion are examples of what I decided, one time, to call The First Law of Metaphysics, which is that we will never, never, never ever, ever, ever have convincing proof that a "real, true world" exists outside of what we see, feel or measure in our third density experiences. Ra calls it the First Distortion, I believe.

We get plenty of hints, clues and resonance that help us make exciting conclusions, but that's as far as we can get in these lifetimes. This vagueness is to protect those who are not ready, for a large variety of reasons, to learn certain things.

The above is not implying that any postings here reflect badly on some seekers. Just know that the material encourages and discourages at different times to the same and different people. You will enjoy the "Aha!" moments when YOU penetrate the outer information and you will come to appreciate how you are learning at exactly your appropriate speed.

Go ahead and push it, though; no harm can be done! Smile
Guys, I've been so inspired by your words of well wishing with my translation project that I've decided to go ahead and start the work, even though it may take years to complete. Check out this example from the very first messages given by Ra:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the pattern of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

And here is my translation:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched you in the shower. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for better hygiene techniques which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, lathered approach to the system of cleaning your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call taking a quick rinse. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same: use soap.

What do you think? Not sure why everyone was so worried, interpreting Ra seems pretty easy to me!

Smile
Quote:We have been called to your group, for you have a need for better hygiene techniques which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, lathered approach to the system of cleaning your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call taking a quick rinse.

Wow, Lavazza! All my reservations about the simplification of Ra's words have vanished in one fell swoop.

Not only is your "translation" dead on, you've uncovered the deeper, hidden meaning behind Ra's words, helping me to understand the message on a level I thought impossible. Suddenly, everything is so clear...

I'm not sure how you did it but suffice it to say, you have a gift.

Wink GLB
You did it, Lavazza, you penetrated the outer teaching! With this start, I not only expect to learn at a faster pace, I will smell better too! Blush

It won't be long until we form our own memory complex. 20 years, tops.
Lavazza,

Your vibratory sound complexes have caused an increase in distortion in the belly area and around the area of the eyes, as in what you would call, laughing hysterically!

Oh, you are clever! Definitely, keep pursuing your translation.
(04-26-2010, 09:15 PM)otherself-jesse Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you are clever! Definitely, keep pursuing your translation.

HAHA! If I do, I'm afraid I'll have people bowing down before fire hydrants while singing Beatles songs in reverse in no time. I'd better not Smile

On a more serious note, I do believe that finding ones sense of humor is an important thing to learn while in 3rd density. Perhaps I have penetrated teachings of some form. Smile If you want a real hoot however, just ask 3D Sunset to post his 'Ascension Humor' thread again. Great stuff, that.
(04-27-2010, 12:20 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]If you want a real hoot however, just ask 3D Sunset to post his 'Ascension Humor' thread again. Great stuff, that.

For those that may have missed my earlier reference, here is a link to the "Ascension Humor" Forum on the Divine Cosmos website, scroll down until you find the first post by 3D Sunset. I posted a total of 4 sessions called "Rah and the Law of Won."

I invite everyone to take a read, if the message resonates with you, then let me know and I may be encouraged to post a few new sessions under our "Olio" forum. As always, discernment is key, so if the message does not resonate, then set it aside.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
-------
-------
Thank you
LOL, thank you Quincunx Wink
-------