Bring4th

Full Version: Devil's advocate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I want to play the devil's advocate. 

I think everyone pretty easily perceive STS for what it currently is in the "now" but cares not to know how it came to be. In term of harvest and all, sure it's all about control and manipulation of others to create their desired reality while regarding other-selves as tools and yet the occurrence of those actually achieving it is rather low.

But that is very far down the way, it never starts like that for anyone and even a planet such as this earth took a very long time to even exist within this Universe. That's why is it is important to remember that as All is One, these "kind" of STS other-serves are something that You became Yourself through Their Origination from the One in Their awareness.

As such it is not unlike you, it is exactly you living a different life in an "unconscious" dream that you remember not yourself. So when you reject an other self for what they are, you do reject how you could've become to them in awareness yourself.

STS took a very long time to come in existence, but through time were born a few consciousnesses that did not fit into the order. They were unwell, and through time while others would experience Love in greater and greater ways, they immersed themselves in their isolated reality of Sorrow and they experienced Sorrow in greater and greater ways. Just like the one that felt Love would radiate their Love in greater and greater ways, they also came to radiate their Sorrow in greater and greater ways through time. The darkness spread and came to taint Creation.

The world of Love STO created never served these entities that were unwell, and in their unwellness they wished to have a world of their own. To be cut off from this reality that made them feel unwell. In creating their very few worlds of Sorrow, negative times/spaces came to be but to be they had to fight those that ressisted their existence. This created a war and afterwards more and more wars.

Places such as this earth where it is very easy to become STS polarised even just in a minimal way came to be. This creates much conflicts, divisions, hate, violence, etc that we can experience in our daily lives. 

But originally what created worlds such as these, is that the Creator through many-ness became in new ways of consciousness unwell in strictly STO worlds. The existence of early STO worlds brought into being a cause and effect. Consciousness does not repeat itself, we are many-ness, we are infinity, we are One. This created conflict, this created duality of desires.

Ra has said that the perfectly balanced entity would respond with Love if it were attacked by an other self. Anyone that you hate for being STS is simply YOU having a soul that was hurt more badly than your own. 

Should you not want to heal it's wounds rather than adding more to them? No one is perfect and no one is asked to be perfect. Through time awareness grows, and the Whole is understood and Loved and as such awareness rejoins the One in Perfect Unity with the Whole. 

That is what we are all working for, in every single instant of our existence, to reconciliate and harmonize in awareness back to the One the ever Unity and Harmony of Itself in this Octave, through Us.

As such I plead not guilty for the devil.
(05-22-2015, 11:35 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I want to play the devil's advocate. 

I think everyone pretty easily perceive STS for what it currently is in the "now" but cares not to know how it came to be. In term of harvest and all, sure it's all about control and manipulation of others to create their desired reality while regarding other-selves as tools and yet the occurrence of those actually achieving it is rather low.

But that is very far down the way, it never starts like that for anyone and even a planet such as this earth took a very long time to even exist within this Universe. That's why is it is important to remember that as All is One, these "kind" of STS other-serves are something that You became Yourself through Their Origination from the One in Their awareness.

As such it is not unlike you, it is exactly you living a different life in an "unconscious" dream that you remember not yourself. So when you reject an other self for what they are, you do reject how you could've become to them in awareness yourself.

STS took a very long time to come in existence, but through time were born a few consciousnesses that did not fit into the order. They were unwell, and through time while others would experience Love in greater and greater ways, they immersed themselves in their isolated reality of Sorrow and they experienced Sorrow in greater and greater ways. Just like the one that felt Love would radiate this Love in greater and greater ways, they also came to radiate their Sorrow in greater and greater ways through time. The darkness spread and came to taint Creation.

The world of Love STO created never served these entities that were unwell, and in their unwellness they wished to have a world of their own. To be cut off from this reality that made them feel unwell. In creating their very few worlds of Sorrow, negative times/spaces came to be but to be they had to fight those that ressisted their existence. This created a war and afterwards more and more wars.

Places such as this earth where it is very easy to become STS polarised even just in a minimal way came to be. This creates much conflicts, divisions, hate, violence, etc that we can experience in our daily lives. 

But originally what created worlds such as these, is that the Creator through many-ness became in new ways of consciousness unwell in strictly STO worlds. The existence of early STO worlds brought into being a cause and effect. Consciousness does not repeat itself, we are many-ness, we are infinity, we are One. This created conflict, this created duality of desires.

Ra has said that the perfectly balanced entity would respond with Love if it were attacked by an other self. Anyone that you hate for being STS is simply YOU having a soul that was hurt more badly than your own. 

Should you not want to heal it's wounds rather than adding more to them? No one is perfect and no one is asked to be perfect. Through time awareness grows, and the Whole is understood and Loved and as such awareness rejoins the One in Perfect Unity with the Whole. 

That is what we are all working for, in every single instant of our existence, to reconciliate and harmonize in awareness back to the One the ever Unity and Harmony of Itself in this Octave, through Us.

As such I plead not guilty for the devil.

Guilty? not guilty? HHAHA Throw em chains! They tight enough?

You are only placing chains on your being, through bias you have recently acquired. The devil, is you, moving through beings of conscience. The universe grows and adapts, and manifests new experiences. The whole creation is alive, and of conscience. You constantly see adaptation on Earth. This sts/sto are paths of grand experience, of the creator through the creator. There is no point in infinity of being. Only to be. The creator is not standing around the next corner. You are the creator. The creator is a state of being when you speak in terms of being viewed from where we sit. Three best explanations from are view. 1.The creator is. 2. Nothing 3. Infinite/Inifinity

Do not put chains on yourself, lets dance in the love of the creators light. Or absorb all the love you can. I care not. I see there is no sense in fighting over infinite numbers. Almost like fighting over single rays of sunlight.
Heyyyy!! Keep your hands off that sunlight! That's mine, See I got the deed right here.
Also That was not a direct reply to your statement minyatur. Just my opinion.
(05-22-2015, 11:35 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Ra has said that the perfectly balanced entity would respond with Love if it were attacked by an other self. Anyone that you hate for being STS is simply YOU having a soul that was hurt more badly than your own. 

"At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies."
(05-23-2015, 12:19 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2015, 11:35 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Ra has said that the perfectly balanced entity would respond with Love if it were attacked by an other self. Anyone that you hate for being STS is simply YOU having a soul that was hurt more badly than your own. 

"At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies."

Is that not in essence Free Will infringement by STO entities against STS entities?  Though if the STS entity incited the conflict resulting in that transformation, I guess FAIR GAME in the war setting.  I'd definitely find that highly more preferential than say...Getting shot or blown up, but then again, it'd be having my very being getting altered by many others assaulting me with positive energies.

...Huh.  Yeah, I think I'd be okay with that.

I'm going to agree with Min on this OP.  There is an issue I perceive for STS entities.  Having contemplated that choice and lived it inadvertently for so long I see it pretty clearly now.  I think Min touches upon it in one angle worthy of notice that basically says some choose isolation, but not all want that isolation, they simply feel they've no other choice.  The sorrow becomes deep.

Ra actually calls themselves the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow.   Sorrow is so deeply prominent, there's 6D unity beings who focus on it so much as to referent it as an integral part of their being. (OF Sorrow).  Is it worth speculating then some STO orientations may be purely because the perception of Sorrow illicit's a deep and strongly desirable want to try and ease that sorrow?

Is Sorrow, the true Pain of the Creator so to say?  Is there an issue actually happening here where there are those portions of the Creator that need special types of attention that are currently not available resulting in stagnation and ultimately sorrow at the loss of desire?

Can a soul experience like a human can, isolation, sorrow, and loss of all desire?  And if so, if another Soul which loves all as itself were to witness something like that, where nothing seemingly could be done, would it not demand a Way be sought out for that Soul that is suffering?

I understand suffering is needed to some extent, or at the least struggle if not suffering.  Is it prudent to ponder if there are those Souls so lost and given up, that there could be a place purely for them?  A Pit of Sorrow where no experiences are occurring, a stagnation?

It just leaves me wondering.  This creation is not perfect in the sense of being perfect 100% of the time, there are as I've heard it referenced, surprises.  I've read similar concepts in Journey of Souls, of Soul's who've killed and are barred from further incarnations on a world need to consider having their...Souls reoriented (being made into a new personality perhaps?), but some refuse and don't want to.  They apparently go to places where stagnation, areas of auras and energies that are dark and muddy like, while others, who need actual healing and seemingly don't want it, go to places never actually mentioned.  Like in several different NDE's a yellow pit of Sorrow is mentioned as being viewed where Souls would wander depressed and stumble into each other as if lost inside their own Sorrow.

I read things like that and ponder, what if my Soul ever became like that?

I'd want help.  I'd need help, but in a way that does not force me to have to change.  I want a Way Through for the Creator endlessly.

Hah, what if a portion of the Creation of the One Creator required that some never fully finish the 'Game' of Evolution?  If it's all cyclical, could it be possible that there will be those Souls who fail. Who being swept back up in the Final Harvest know they are One, but realize they never as an individual, actually made it, and instead failed and got lost and stuck and was seemingly 'gone'?

It'd still be a service to the creator to have that experience.  But for the portions that went through those experiences are understood by the rest, do you think it would not provide a troubling thought to the Creator, that there exists in Infinity, a true opportunity for something 'undesirable' to begin happening 'without choice' to say, not one individual (like our catalyst as an incorrect but close example), but the Whole One, in a noncatalytic way, but rather a, 'this is just how existence is' way?

Would there not be an aim to try to figure a way of reconciliation of that undesirable way into something desirable?
I do think every "node" can be untangled.

It seems to me like this whole Octave is the processing of duality of polarity. Through time One creates a more and more complex puzzle of disharmony within itself. Through time we have the duty and role to solve this puzzle and bring this whole Octave back to perfect Unity in awareness. In awareness because out of limited awareness, Unity is ever present as there is only One.

Of course to make this happen, you can't simply care about STO entities and ask your STS other-selves to go screw themselves, how would that even reflect Oneness? Reconciliation of the All in all of it's forms in awareness is our inevitable end.

People hate the elite and very polarized STS entities on this earth, well if you want to create a negative planet for them to have a home of their own without them having to fight for it. Maybe they'd be glad, but no one is doing that. STO entities create worlds into which they resonate themselves and care not much about those who are unlike them.