Bring4th

Full Version: Veil and Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the veil truly lifted when you sleep? I ask because it's time/space, but I don't have universal knowledge.
Like after you die the veil slowly lifts
(According to Matthew channeling: http://www.matthewbooks.com/books/ in the Tell Me About Heaven audio book.)
No veil doesn't mean universal knowledge it means there is no divide between the conscious and unconscious mind.

Also, the veil is a third-density space/time phenomenon, it doesn't exist otherwise.
What's the difference though? After death you get access to universal knowledge.
(05-25-2015, 07:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference though? After death you get access to universal knowledge.

You get access to what knowledge you have unveiled. If death meant access to universal knowledge, evolution wouldn't be so long and there wouldn't be 7 densities to go through.
I've heard of Near Death Experiences where they guy knew how many leaves were on the trees that he passed on the way to the hospital. You must know something extra in an NDE.
You don't 'know' anything extra, what you have is uncluttered awareness. Most minds are very cluttered.
Do you get uncluttered awareness when you dream?

I can tell my awareness *feels* different.
It probably varies from person to person, just like some people seem to have a 'thicker' veil than others. Yes, it is certainly more uncluttered than usual, but when you return to your body any information you received has to be translated back through the veil in to waking consciousness.
My veil is sometimes too thin for me to handle. Sometimes too thick for me to reach others.

When I see other realities, I often hallucinate. But it's so easy to freak out when this happens.

And yet I try to shift realities.
My dreams are sometimes negative like Nazis, or me having to shoot other people.
Sometimes positive like a beauty unimagined before.
(05-25-2015, 09:22 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]It probably varies from person to person, just like some people seem to have a 'thicker' veil than others. Yes, it is certainly more uncluttered than usual, but when you return to your body any information you received has to be translated back through the veil in to waking consciousness.

Why would I 99% of the time not remember any dream?
(05-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2015, 09:22 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]It probably varies from person to person, just like some people seem to have a 'thicker' veil than others. Yes, it is certainly more uncluttered than usual, but when you return to your body any information you received has to be translated back through the veil in to waking consciousness.

Why would I 99% of the time not remember any dream?

We have already gone over your resistance to remembrance. Part of the veil you built in.
(05-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My dreams are sometimes negative like Nazis, or me having to shoot other people.
Sometimes positive like a beauty unimagined before.

If you ask me, you need to be more clear with yourself what you actually want from yourself.
If I let out my negative side it might hurt others, plus my mom would call the police on me.
I'm pretty much at her whims.

Otherwise I would walk around naked and howl at the moon.
(05-25-2015, 09:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I let out my negative side it might hurt others, plus my mom would call the police on me.
I'm pretty much at her whims.

Otherwise I would walk around naked and howl at the moon.

Is walking around naked and howling at the moon negative?

What would you do if you were no longer bound by your mom?
I'd probably not change my life much if I was living alone. I'd probably clean the house more though.
(05-25-2015, 09:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd probably not change my life much if I was living alone. I'd probably clean the house more though.

By that measure, there is no reason for life to give you any more freedom than you currently have.
(05-25-2015, 09:54 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2015, 09:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd probably not change my life much if I was living alone. I'd probably clean the house more though.

By that measure, there is no reason for life to give you any more freedom than you currently have.

What if I had the freedom to invite others over and study philosophy similar to the Law of One? Can't do that with my mom here.
(05-25-2015, 10:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2015, 09:54 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]

What if I had the freedom to invite others over and study philosophy similar to the Law of One? Can't do that with my mom here.

Well there you go, you are already thinking outside the box. This is what I mean by becoming clear with yourself what you actually want. It seems you are all too content to let your Mom and random catalyst have the reins of your desires. I know you want anthros and all that stuff, but there must be some things you would like to do that you can't right now. That is a good start.
I NEED Carla's Living the Law of One book. I lost my previous copy. It provides great study material.
Just think, you could probably even focus yourself to meditate, right?
I have other books like Shapeshifting Magic and Parallel Universes of Self that I haven't finished reading, yet I ordered Carla's book. Yeah, when I meditate I always feel a dense energy about my chakras. Sometimes it's uncomfortable.
I think it's probably likely that you pick up a lot of energy and tension from your Mom so that's understandable. I always order books long before I've finished what I'm reading, I have so many books to read...
(05-25-2015, 10:15 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I always order books long before I've finished what I'm reading, I have so many books to read...

Oh yeah haha I've gotta stop doing this as well.
st
(05-25-2015, 05:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the veil truly lifted when you sleep? I ask because it's time/space, but I don't have universal knowledge.
Like after you die the veil slowly lifts
(According to Matthew channeling: http://www.matthewbooks.com/books/ in the Tell Me About Heaven audio book.)

It is a somewhat complicated question.  There are many veils.  Many layers to your consciousness.

You already know everything there is to know, about everything there is to know.  However, your personality, or current 3rd density ego you are wearing in this incarnation, is predicated and maintained by a series of limitations or veils on this infinite consciousness.  The limitations give it its flavor, so to speak, or its "character".

You exist at all levels simultaneously.  You have a focal point of consciousness at every ray.  What you call "dreams" are often just the last ditch interpretation by your 3rd density ego of less understandable energetic experiences on other planes.  So what happens is you wake up remembering a weird dream.  Those dream elements you remember are the images your mind dressed up the energetic experience to make it somewhat understandable to your outer ego.  Just understand, it didn't necessarily play out like you remembered it.  It ends up getting dressed in the available wardrobe of three dimensional imagery you have stored up.

So, long story short: you never stopped being the creator, you just put a bunch of colored lenses over your essential basic nature.  And you are always, during deep restful sleep, letting go of those lenses for a little while during your slumber.  There is a return flow to source when you are in deep, seemingly dreamless, sleep.  You just won't remember it, because you haven't connected your kundalini circuits yet, which would allow the marriage of the lower rays with the higher rays.  The more I go on, the more I'm shocked how everything is right here, right in front of our faces, but we are so distracted by so called "reality" we can't even see it most of the time.  The presence of Beingness looking out your eyes is the same presence looking out of all eyes.  We truly are all one Being.
A NDE (I really prefer the term NLE, NDE is not accurate after a point in the process, that's like being in a dream and talking about going to sleep when referring to waking up from the dream) is not your typical dream state. in my experience I became super conscious and after returning to my body I was VERY confused about how unconscious and disconnected I was. I had access to all aspects of experience and information from the dawn of time and before time. Information came pouring as I started to remember the true vastness of life that I can point towards with my current state of imagination but cant begin to truly touch. I remembered that we had made our self forget as a solution for continued catalyst of evolution as we had peaked within our home dimensions.