Bring4th

Full Version: Creation x Universe / Meta-Creation x Meta-universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about this answer:

Quote:78.15 Questioner: Then the first experiences, as you say, were in monochrome. Now, was the concept of the seven densities of vibration with the evolutionary process taking place in the discrete densities— was that carried through from the previous octave?

Ra: I am Ra. To the limits of our knowledge, which are narrow, the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.

What is really the definition of Creation for Ra? My thoughts are that this Universe is a Major Creation, created by a Major Logos, in which many sub-Creations, created by sub-Logoi, evolve according to the Major Framework established by the Major Logos. But this is not the only Major Creation, there are infinite Creations parallel to this one, in which the framework of experience is different, with different parameters, different number of densities, or even other kinds of frameworks, with no densities at all. There must be no limits in infinity.

According to the LOO, do you think this concept is right?
I would agree with you, else infinity would not be infinite so much.
Hello Dear Andreazzi,

(05-26-2015, 10:55 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about this answer:
(…)
What is really the definition of Creation for Ra? My thoughts are that this Universe is a Major Creation, created by a Major Logos, in which many sub-Creations, created by sub-Logoi, evolve according to the Major Framework established by the Major Logos. But this is not the only Major Creation, there are infinite Creations parallel to this one, in which the framework of experience is different, with different parameters, different number of densities, or even other kinds of frameworks, with no densities at all. There must be no limits in infinity.

I think that in this quote Ra referred to one of two “things”/Phenomenons:

1. Our Galaxy – Milky Way
2. Our Universe – An Octave (according to Ra)

In both cases there’s Logoi in play/involved, although I’m curies what did You meant with/by gradation-label “Major”. Because aside from “Our dimensions” (width, height, depth), there are “multidimensional relations” that I don’t think native Being of material Reality may comprehend or experience directly.

Please imagine, that in the very same “place”, that for example You are, there are also billion other Realities. If not billion, try to imagine ten in same “place”/”time” – or even two. I cannot, I’m unable to imagine that, as this is “impossible” for Mind of a three-dimensional Creature. There cannot be “two things in the same place at the same time”. Einstein cloth this empirical truism with/into advanced Mind-interpretation/Mind-explanation/Mind-comprehension of the Nature of Creaturehood. This is also what We are able to perceive material part of what Universe Is – and as hard it is to imagine, what We are calling as “non-material Part”, is far vaster/complex than what We currently know/understand as “The Universe”/”Cosmos”/”All There Is”.

I highly recommend to search time to time for materials that shows how Enormous Our Universe/Known to Us Part of the Creation really is. For example video from YouTube titled “Most detailed simulation of our Universe”:

But leaving above “thought-play” aside,  You are absolutely right/correct, in my opinion. In this Universe/Octave there are countless Sub-Logoi and according as to the Point-Of-View, each Sub-Logoi may be “Major”, “Normal/Regular” or “Minor”. I think from the perspective of the Milky Way/Our Galaxy, We are “Minor-Sub-Logoi, Our Sun is “Normal/Regular-Sub-Logoi” and Center of Our Galaxy/Milky Way is “Major Sub-Logoi”.

I’m sorry, I can’t help my-Self: This is “I”, Creature counting, measuring and designating. I have it all sorted out – and than I die and I’ll find out that “my Creaturehood” was no more than a “Sand-Grain-Reality” in Unimaginable ‘Desert of a Creator” (poor Creature-comparison, very poor…) Tongue

All I have Best in me for You
(05-26-2015, 10:55 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]What is really the definition of Creation for Ra? My thoughts are that this Universe is a Major Creation, created by a Major Logos, in which many sub-Creations, created by sub-Logoi, evolve according to the Major Framework established by the Major Logos. But this is not the only Major Creation, there are infinite Creations parallel to this one, in which the framework of experience is different, with different parameters, different number of densities, or even other kinds of frameworks, with no densities at all. There must be no limits in infinity.

I'd tend to agree with all that. Plus, Ra's brief comments about what's beyond the 8th Density strongly suggest there's at least one more hierarchy or interconnected Grand System encompassing all Creations on levels parallel to our Creator/Self, in 52.12.

Quote:This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

This was actually one of the tidbits in the Materials that most blew my mind: There are beings who are to Ra what Ra is to us. Doesn't that really put the hugeness of it all in perspective?
Hello friend,

Quote:In both cases there’s Logoi in play/involved, although I’m curies what did You meant with/by gradation-label “Major”. Because aside from “Our dimensions” (width, height, depth), there are “multidimensional relations” that I don’t think native Being of material Reality may comprehend or experience directly.

In some answers, which I do not recall at this time, Ra uses the term creation in minor context, like a galaxy Logos or even a star system Logos. Just like a fractal, reality seems to obey the same pattern, flowing infinitively into the microcosm and into the macrocosm. What I meant by Major Creation is the octave (universe) in which we are in. And this is where my question lies: other octaves, or major Creations, would necessarily have eight densities so it would be termed an octave? I think it's hard to believe that it would.

Quote:Please imagine, that in the very same “place”, that for example You are, there are also billion other Realities. If not billion, try to imagine ten in same “place”/”time” – or even two. I cannot, I’m unable to imagine that, as this is “impossible” for Mind of a three-dimensional Creature. There cannot be “two things in the same place at the same time”. Einstein cloth this empirical truism with/into advanced Mind-interpretation/Mind-explanation/Mind-comprehension of the Nature of Creaturehood. This is also what We are able to perceive material part of what Universe Is – and as hard it is to imagine, what We are calling as “non-material Part”, is far vaster/complex than what We currently know/understand as “The Universe”/”Cosmos”/”All There Is”.

I actually believe that there is no space at all, just like a computer software does not exist in space, we also do not, for space is only a framework for experience and do not exist at all. Merely and simply an ilusion. I don't think there are other universes existing right now at this space, for this space is only a parameter for this particular Logos, there is no here, there is no now, for someone standing outside of this Logos. One must enter this Logos in order to acknowledge the existence of this here/now parameter.

Quote:I highly recommend to search time to time for materials that shows how Enormous Our Universe/Known to Us Part of the Creation really is. For example video from YouTube titled “Most detailed simulation of our Universe”:

You know that's something I do quite often, just love it! Thanks for the video!
(05-26-2015, 10:55 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about this answer:

Quote:78.15 Questioner: Then the first experiences, as you say, were in monochrome. Now, was the concept of the seven densities of vibration with the evolutionary process taking place in the discrete densities— was that carried through from the previous octave?

Ra: I am Ra. To the limits of our knowledge, which are narrow, the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.

From my perspective, there are always 7 rays in every octave.  Each density exists in all the rays, but each density is looking at the other rays from a dominant ray, or vibrational threshold/perspective.

Basically, the ray thresholds are "types of experiences" existing in infinity.  There is something sacred about the number 7 (number of completion), and also the number 8 (number of infinity).

I think they come into being "reflexively" and automatically as part of the inchoate structure of reality.  It is the same with the "subtle bodies".  They sort of just reflexively form as Beingness chooses to know itself.

While all possibilities exist in "infinity", there are certain "requirements" for a creation to be, for lack of better word, "structurally sound".  Just as a house needs four walls, a floor, and a roof, a fully formed reality requires its own structural "energy system".  These are seven rays of knowingness.  I'm sure there are plenty of nonsense realities that have no structure, and I'm also sure they most likely dissolve rather rapidly because of the lack of internal structure necessary to balance themselves, with respect to the wholeness from whence they arise.  It is sort of like how 1+1 will always equal 2, no matter what reality you are in.  It is a logical construct inherent in reality.  This is why math is a universal language.  The rays are along the same lines, in ways I can't even conceive how to properly articulate.

I see the octave density as encompassing all possibilities as both alpha and omega.  And then as the creation occurs infinity keeps refining itself more and more specifically, and each ray lower represents a more "specific" focusing of attributes.  So think of "rays" as "levels of specificness".  Red ray is the most specific, and tangible.  And 7th density is the most general, and intangible (and encompassing).  8th density is kind of neither.  It contains all possibilities.  It is infinity itself.

So think of the 7 rays as simply thresholds of tangible/intangible.  This is why they are present in every creation, because every creation will fall somewhere on that line between tangible/intangible.  Just like everything that is visible to us will fall somewhere on the electromagnetic rainbow spectrum of light.  I also want to make it clear that it is more than just "intangible/tangible", it is also mind/matter, uncertainty/certainty (or faith/knowingness). And all of the places in between those extremes or poles.  I'm just giving a very crude and general answer here.  Each threshold, or ray, contains a bewildering array of attributes that is a lifelong endeavor to fully understand.  I am just providing a VERY basic conceptual key for seeing this in a new light. You could even think of them as vibrational "tones", rather than just color. Whether the thresholds are perceived visually or auditorily or however you wish to discriminate among vibrational thresholds, they represent the wholeness of the creation, divided into 7 aspects, in dynamic balanced tension.

These are just my personal insights and opinions.  
What would keep a parallel set of Octaves from exploring a different structure?

From my understanding you can't even think of something that wouldn't be in Infinity and limiting Infinity is trying to perceive it as Finite.
Creation of a Universe must be a very heavy matter.
We each create our own Universe as we go along.
Doesn't seem too difficult. But it isn't perfect either. Or is it?
(06-01-2015, 07:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Creation of a Universe must be a very heavy matter.

I'd say we all are the center of infinity.
(06-01-2015, 07:34 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Creation of a Universe must be a very heavy matter.

I like thinking about infinity. It's mind expanding. Polarity...not so much. Lol.

That's what I thought too.
(06-01-2015, 07:35 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I like thinking about infinity. It's mind expanding. Polarity...not so much. Lol.

Maybe the reason polarity is such a blah topic is because we don't really have that much control over it. And there I go...derailing a thread.

It's all fun until your mind expands out of control and you can't stop it.
(06-01-2015, 07:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that one of your, not trying to be funny, but funny jokes? Haha.
(06-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe the reason polarity is such a blah topic is because we don't really have that much control over it. And there I go...derailing a thread.

Polarity is self-defeating. If I serve, it's to increase my STO polarity, which is STS by nature. I find it difficult to serve in a way that's true service.
(06-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Naw, actually had that happen with schizophrenia. Hard to explain. But I felt like the Octaves were going to bust open.
(06-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Polarity is self-defeating. If I serve, it's to increase my STO polarity, which is STS by nature. I find it difficult to serve in a way that's true service.

I don't even know why Ra put so much emphasis on polarity. I guess because he was asked so much about it. But polarity is one of those concepts that runs the risk of feeling like it's forced. If it's an unconscious bias then it's really just a niche topic.
(06-01-2015, 07:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:34 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say we all are the center of infinity.

Naw, actually had that happen with schizophrenia. Hard to explain. But I felt like the Octaves were going to bust open.

It might seem weird to you, but that's exactly what I meant.
I weep at the Law of Confusion. Sometimes I wish I didn't have free will, cause then it would be obvious the choices I needed to make.
12 posts were split into a new Thoth Tablets and Ra Material thread.