Bring4th

Full Version: The densities as respects their sub-densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This question is pretty much short and sweet. How do the sub-densities express themselves via their respective densities (the densities that they reside in)? For example, what would 3rd density, 6th sub-density be like? That example is hard to imagine for me because 6th density is the abandonment of polarities, and I would imagine that if you're in that late end of 3rd density, you're pretty close to being able to polarize. So it seems that the way some densities and sub-densities relate to each other is almost neutralizing if not paradoxical.
Hello Dear Lighthead,

I honestly do not grasp concept of sub-densities within given density (i.e. 3rd). May it be related to seven Energetic Centers in/within Mind/Body/Spirit Complex?

All I have Best in me for You
(05-26-2015, 02:40 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dear Lighthead,

I honestly do not grasp concept of sub-densities within given density (i.e. 3rd). May it be related to seven Energetic Centers in/within Mind/Body/Spirit Complex?

All I have Best in me for You

I think it might be different. What you are referring to are the chakras.
Not sure what you mean to say, every density is but a sub-density of the seventh density. They are like steps toward awareness of the ever present Unity.
(05-26-2015, 02:42 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean to say, every density is but a sub-density of the seventh density. They are like steps toward awareness of the ever present Unity.

Ra mentioned that there were densities, and within those densities there are sub-densities, and within those sub-densities there are sub-sub-densities and so on. I'm surprised that people here aren't familiar with that subject. Strange.
(05-26-2015, 02:49 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 02:42 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean to say, every density is but a sub-density of the seventh density. They are like steps toward awareness of the ever present Unity.

Ra mentioned that there were densities, and within those densities there are sub-densities, and within those sub-densities there are sub-sub-densities and so on. I'm surprised that people here aren't familiar with that subject. Strange.

Well I do understand this concept. Like I said 7D is also here and now despite us being in 3D. The principle applies to anything underneath something else. The clothes you are wearing are you interacting with 1D consciousness for exemple.

I'm not sure what you seek to understand.

This might be something you look for. With a high degree of empathy you can feel the desires of objects. Looking at a poster you can perceive a desire to be admired, another object can have the desire to be useful, an object can have the desire to be lost or to break down. For these high-level 1D desires to be, they interact with 3D cousciousness.

About 3D in a sub-6D scope, 3D would be like the state of stepping into a dream. Also 6D is not the abandonment of polarity, ratter the working toward which takes a lot of time.
(05-26-2015, 02:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I do understand this concept. Like I said 7D is also here and now despite us being in 3D. The principle applies to anything underneath something else. The clothes you are wearing are you interacting with 1D consciousness for exemple.

This is precisely what I'm talking about:

Quote:16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.
Category: Definitions: Density

So my question is basically how do the flavors of density and sub-density express themselves? And I'm especially curious about the example I gave because I think that that density and sub-density contradict each other in a way. (3rd density, 6th sub-density.)
I don't think the subdensities of 3rd density correspond to the main density like you're saying. Though I'm not sure Ra went into details about the subdensities. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in

I think that each subdensity corresponds to a different level of one's personal incarnational pattern but that's my opinion.
(05-26-2015, 03:01 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 02:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

This is precisely what I'm talking about:

Quote:16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.
Category: Definitions: Density

So my question is basically how do the flavors of density and sub-density express themselves? And I'm especially curious about the example I gave because I think that that density and sub-density contradict each other in a way. (3rd density, 6th sub-density.)

In my previous post I edited something about 3D-6D, give you're thoughts on it if you want me to go further. I was rather vague as I'm not sure where to orient my train of thoughts.
(05-26-2015, 03:04 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In my previous post I edited something about 3D-6D, give you're thoughts on it if you want me to go further. I was rather vague as I'm not sure where to orient my train of thoughts.

I pretty much already read your edited post, but I think that we're not on the same page. You seem to be talking about something else if I may say so.

Edit: I gotta go eat. Hopefully, when I come back we will have figured something out. Tongue
(05-26-2015, 03:10 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 03:04 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In my previous post I edited something about 3D-6D, give you're thoughts on it if you want me to go further. I was rather vague as I'm not sure where to orient my train of thoughts.

I pretty much already read your edited post, but I think that we're not on the same page. You seem to be talking about something else if I may say so.

I'm often at the other end of such cases. Maybe someone else will be better to answer than I am.

I do look forward to reading what you are searching to understand. Looks to me like you have a question I should have myself.
(05-26-2015, 03:11 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 03:10 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm often at the other end of such cases. Maybe someone else will be better to answer than I am.

I do look forward to reading what you are searching to understand. Looks to me like you have a question I should have myself.

I think that Tan would be good to answer this question. We need an adept figuring this stuff out. He probably doesn't like to be called an adept.
OK, I'll take a stab at this one...

I think it's somewhat clarified by another set of comments Ra made on the topic:

Quote:71.13 Questioner: Then each entity is on a path that leads to the one destination. This is like many, many roads which travel through many, many places but eventually merge into one large center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct but somewhat wanting in depth of description. More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint.

And he said very directly in 17.39:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

I'm sure that on sufficiently high level, what Ra says about subdensities and nested sevens is literally true. However, as this relates to us - the practical outcome from our view - is simply that our own potential is nearly limitless. The overall structure of the thing has little bearing on how we make use of it, basically.

(That he doesn't go into detail about the structure also suggests that Ra doesn't expect it to be comprehensible to us, even metaphorically.)

As for your hypothetic 3D-6D structure, I'm pretty sure each 6D subdensity would be largely idiosyncratic, because it's "spawned" from a discrete thing in 3D-land with discrete properties, in something of a parent\child relationship. So the nature of the 6D aspect would be different from subdensity to subdensity, since it's a reflection of what created it.

But, if you want to meditate on this, here's something related (and slightly more tangible) that I've been bending my brain around lately: Speaking of creating subdensities, are we literally creating new existences via computer simulations? And if so, what are those densities? And how are they experienced by the Creator? And, when we kill in a game, are we still killing ourselves?

Smile
(05-26-2015, 04:26 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I'll take a stab at this one...

I think it's somewhat clarified by another set of comments Ra made on the topic:

Quote:71.13 Questioner: Then each entity is on a path that leads to the one destination. This is like many, many roads which travel through many, many places but eventually merge into one large center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct but somewhat wanting in depth of description. More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint.

And he said very directly in 17.39:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

I'm sure that on sufficiently high level, what Ra says about subdensities and nested sevens is literally true.  However, as this relates to us - the practical outcome from our view - is simply that our own potential is nearly limitless.   The overall structure of the thing has little bearing on how we make use of it, basically.

(That he doesn't go into detail about the structure also suggests that Ra doesn't expect it to be comprehensible to us, even metaphorically.)  

As for your hypothetic 3D-6D structure, I'm pretty sure each 6D subdensity would be largely idiosyncratic, because it's "spawned" from a discrete thing in 3D-land with discrete properties, in something of a parent\child relationship.  So the nature of the 6D aspect would be different from subdensity to subdensity, since it's a reflection of what created it.

But, if you want to meditate on this, here's something related (and slightly more tangible) that I've been bending my brain around lately:  Speaking of creating subdensities, are we literally creating new existences via computer simulations?   And if so, what are those densities?  And how are they experienced by the Creator?  And, when we kill in a game, are we still killing ourselves?  

Smile

Thanks for your help. It's just that for me 3D and 6D don't seem to mix very well. That's why I can't wrap my head around it. 3D is where we begin to polarize and 6D is where we end the polarization. It seems like oil and water.

Edit: Aha! I think that I may have it. 6th sub-density would relate to 3D as in the culmination of the process. The 6th sub is the finalizer before the real finalizer of the 7th sub. No? The 6th sub would be like wrapping up the present and 7th sub would be the giving of the present. And then 4th density would be the receiving of the present. I'd like it if someone could tell me that I'm right.
Is what you want to know why would a 6D entity wander in 3D? If so I'd call it going back to your roots, relearning what you know in the small things rather than the big things. You see transient situations where the same paradoxes could apply in something much greater in term of polarity or duality where you couldn't not be on a side.

It's just that 6D has explored fully love and wisdom, so what's left is to do a synthesis of them both to undistort in yourself in what's left to undistort in order to reach perfect Unity with the All in awareness. A chaotic environment in term of polarity such as this earth is a great place to do the work.

3D is like a dream that bring unto the surface deep imbalances. And there's also the purpose of polarizing the planet positively for those who have taken part in "why" it is in it's current state. Or rather than polarizing it positively, bringing it into 4D for the 3D experiment to stop.

This whole Universe is a paradox machine and this earth is an interresting experiment within it. We are to solve in awareness the paradoxes we create. At the end polarity becomes an illusion and would be perceived as just disonant desires between other-selves. And on this earth there are many situations where you can take out the polarity concept and what's left is disonant desires.
(05-26-2015, 06:04 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Is what you want to know why would a 6D entity wander in 3D? If so I'd call it going back to your roots, relearning what you know in the small things rather than the big things. You see transient situations where the same paradoxes could apply in something much greater in term of polarity or duality where you couldn't not be on a side.

It's just that 6D has explored fully love and wisdom, so what's left is to do a synthesis of them both to undistort in yourself in what's left to undistort in order to reach perfect Unity with the All in awareness. A chaotic environment in term of polarity such as this earth is a great place to do the work.

3D is like a dream that bring unto the surface deep imbalances. And there's also the purpose of polarizing the planet positively for those who have taken part in "why" it is in it's current state. Or rather than polarizing it positively, bringing it into 4D for the 3D experiment to stop.

This whole Universe is a paradox machine and this earth is an interresting experiment within it. We are to solve in awareness the paradoxes we create. At the end polarity becomes an illusion and would be perceived as just disonant desires between other-selves. And on this earth there are many situations where you can take out the polarity concept and what's left is disonant desires.

Are you familiar with Ra's concept of sub-densities? That's pretty much what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems like you're not that familiar (if at all) with the idea of sub-densities. Like APW said, sub-densities are nested within densities. They are not as relevant as the densities themselves, but they mainly tell you (if you can perceive them) where exactly in the density the entity is at. If you're early 3D or late 3D for example.
(05-26-2015, 06:21 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 06:04 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Is what you want to know why would a 6D entity wander in 3D? If so I'd call it going back to your roots, relearning what you know in the small things rather than the big things. You see transient situations where the same paradoxes could apply in something much greater in term of polarity or duality where you couldn't not be on a side.

Are you familiar with Ra's concept of sub-densities? That's pretty much what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems like you're not that familiar (if at all) with the idea of sub-densities. Like APW said, sub-densities are nested within densities. They are not as relevant as the densities themselves, but they mainly tell you (if you can perceive them) where exactly in the density the entity is at. If you're early 3D or late 3D for example.

I might not be sure as to what you refer as sub-densities. The densities to me are like big guidelines to state things in an easy way, the real thing is infinitely more complex.
I re-read what Ra said about sub-densities and it simply says that densities are like fractals which you can always divide into something containing sub-densities infinitely.

The seven rays could also be viewed as one or as 7 each containing also 7-sub rays which each contains also 7-sub rays, infinitely.

They are like nuances. And each nuance has it's own nuances.
Here is something that I commented in session 17. Learner said it deals more with planes of another sort but I'm really wondering if these so called sub planes are actually sub densities

RA: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle"

These subplanes they are talking about here pertain to physical subplanes that we progress through in any given incarnation?

Me: So if I'm reading this right and taking into account the mirroring effect, as one moves through certain sub planes of 3rd density, would one then be greeted with mirrors relative and related to the same level that one resides?

During ones incarnation, would one still interact with other selves who are on different sub-planes?
(05-26-2015, 06:49 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Here is something that I commented in session 17. Learner said it deals more with planes of another sort but I'm really wondering if these so called sub planes are actually sub densities

RA: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle"

These subplanes they are talking about here pertain to physical subplanes that we progress through in any given incarnation?

Me: So if I'm reading this right and taking into account the mirroring effect, as one moves through certain sub planes of 3rd density, would one then be greeted with mirrors relative and related to the same level that one resides?

During ones incarnation, would one still interact with other selves who are on different sub-planes?

I am like absolutely flabbergasted that no one here has heard of sub-densities. I mean, it's in Book One!!

[Image: flabbergasted-o.gif]
I re-read your question. I do not think the 6th sub-density of 3D has the same meaning as 6D itself. It is more like the 6th level of the sub-strectrum.

Ra gave the analogy of music, I'm no music expert but if you take the C note which is the first note of a C range. And extend the spectrum of that note into 7 sub-notes, you wouldn't get a A note (which is the 6th note of the range) as the 6th sub-note.

Not sure if this will make sense to you.
(05-26-2015, 08:19 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I re-read your question. I do not think the 6th sub-density of 3D has the same meaning as 6D itself. It is more like the 6th level of the sub-strectrum.

Ra gave the analogy of music, I'm no music expert but if you take the C note which is the first note of a C range. And extend the spectrum of that note into 7 sub-notes, you wouldn't get a A note (which is the 6th note of the range) as the 6th sub-note.

Not sure if this will make sense to you.

I understand. But the topic in general is hard to understand. I wish we could hear from an expert. Either anagogy or Tan.
Is what you are searching for, simply the 7 rays as experienced in 3D?

Or is it closer to sub-planes existing within this plane?
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...-densities

Best I got  brother though still not what you're after I fear. Good luck   Smile
There is more information here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4542

The knowledge of sub-densities might already be charted scientifically by our society by what are called "Vmemes". I never studied them, but the member zenmaster mentioned them many times in his posts. If you want more information, look up his posts, and/or posts by a member named Tenet Nosce.

I never studied the Spiral Dynamics myself, but from what I can gather, the different "Vmemes" that a culture moves through reflect different values and different levels of development, spiritual or otherwise. I can definitely see how these could correspond to or even serve to define the sub-densities.

I don't, however, see how concrete knowledge of the sub-densities would be terribly useful except as a curiosity.
(05-26-2015, 08:24 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Is what you are searching for, simply the 7 rays as experienced in 3D?

It's the sub-planes which according to Ra is, apparently, one and the same thing with the sub-densities.
(05-26-2015, 08:25 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]There is more information here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4542

The knowledge of sub-densities might already be charted scientifically by our society by what are called "Vmemes". I never studied them, but the member zenmaster mentioned them many times in his posts. If you want more information, look up his posts, and/or posts by a member named Tenet Nosce.

I never studied the Spiral Dynamics myself, but from what I can gather, the different "Vmemes" that a culture moves through reflect different values and different levels of development, spiritual or otherwise. I can definitely see how these could correspond to or even serve to define the sub-densities.

I don't, however, see how concrete knowledge of the sub-densities would be terribly useful except as a curiosity.

I think that, as with anything, we can never predict how knowledge will build on top of other knowledge. But thanks for the information. I'll def look that up.
(05-26-2015, 08:26 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 08:24 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Is what you are searching for, simply the 7 rays as experienced in 3D?

It's the sub-planes which according to Ra is, apparently, one and the same thing with the sub-densities.

I have a hard time channeling information regarding this as it is a self imposed limitation to not explore other planes for now. I barely even have a dream life.. a few minutes of dreams a year in average. Someone like Tanner who does work in consciousness would not have these limitations. Your question has been mind bugging me a lot probably because I am the one retissant to get the information which I should probably think about exploring in depth.

I do think the 7 rays would count as 7 sub-densities of this density in themselves as they are the spectrum of sub-vibrationnal levels of awareness of this density.

Other than that there are dream planes which can be either close or very far from this plane we inhabit. Entities which are not incarnated into a body of light but are able to interact with this plane would exist within a different plane, I've had a few experiences with some. A few that were unfriendly and one which was very friendly. Dreams are experienced into different planes and there are also planes that are close to not being connected to ours at all. Thought forms would also exist within some planes, etc.

But I don't think you can link these sub-planes to the seven densities of the Octave.
(05-26-2015, 08:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I have a hard time channeling information regarding this as it is a self imposed limitation to not explore other planes for now. I barely even have a dream life.. a few minutes of dreams a year in average. Someone like Tanner who does work in consciousness would not have these limitations. Your question has been mind bugging me a lot probably because I am the one retissant to get the information which I should probably think about exploring in depth.

I do think the 7 rays would count as 7 sub-densities of this density in themselves as they are the spectrum of sub-vibrationnal levels of awareness of this density.

Other than that there are dream planes which can be either close or very far from this plane we inhabit. Entities which are not incarnated into a body of light but are able to interact with this plane would exist within a different plane, I've had a few experiences with some. A few that were unfriendly and one which was very friendly. Dreams are experienced into different planes and there are also planes that are close to not being connected to ours at all. Thought forms would also exist within some planes, etc.

But I don't think you can link these sub-planes to the seven densities of the Octave.

I would highly recommend you look into the subject of sub-densities. And you do seem to be blocked, mentally, regarding this subject since you are talking about something different. You're missing the mark in a lot of ways (again, not to be rude; just being honest).
(05-26-2015, 08:59 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2015, 08:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I would highly recommend you look into the subject of sub-densities. And you do seem to be blocked, mentally, regarding this subject since you are talking about something different. You're missing the mark in a lot of ways (again, not to be rude; just being honest).

I do fail to perceive what you seek, I do think those terms are vague in themselves.

I also am aware I am blocked, no offense taken. I can feel the blocking.
Pages: 1 2